Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg (26914 Views)

Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi / How Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Can you show me were we had the discussion you are referring to?

What exactly has Tinubu done in these 15days that is so special?
you must be the most confused human being on earth , when you said Buhari started like this what exactly are you referring to if not Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Originalsly: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

That was you stating that he unified the exchange rate. So remind me what the exchange rate is now and stop lying.

Hmmm ... OK ... my fault. ... not my words but from the report ... should've used quotation marks. Will do the needful.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by pacespot(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Blomberg and their never-making-sense articles, the owner of this tabloid, Michael Blomberg, woefully lost his presidential bid to Donald Trump in 2020 after spending over $1bln on ads in mainstream media.

There is nothing Tinubu has done up to this moment that is not already being proposed as quick fixes to Nigerian economic malaise.

If Tinubu has succeeded in exciting anyone, they are the political crooks like him. Tinubu is only doing a political vendetta against Emefiele.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Noblemanonpoint: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation
Same Buhari that took months to appoint a cabinet?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:
you must be the most confused human being on earth , when you said Buhari started like this what exactly are you referring to if not Tinubu?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
youngsahito:
kindly go through this;
https://leadership.ng/emefiele-may-be-charged-to-court-this-week/
From your link, help me answer the questions.

Can you show me the defense and the praise you are referring to and for who exactly?

If you know that the answer to my question is on Google, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my question.

What are Emefieles crimes?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
youngsahito:
you can get that on goggle. His trial will soon commence and keep supporting people that are stealing from while you are defending and praising them.

Bros, I beg which one is "goggle"? Is it the one they put to cover eyes?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Mubiola360: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
big lie, Buhari that went for 6 month honeymoon without doing nothing . No appointment, no bill signing ,shishi
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by FuckOsuPigs: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Lies! Buhari did not start like this
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Slurity(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Since you expected negative ending, that is what you shall get.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by drmuri(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Adichie got the attention of the united states president.

How many people have your Yoruba ronu screaming while naked attracted?
She got the attention, but did that stop US from sending delegations?
That gives you the answer you need. Nobody takes the bitter ethnic bigot serious in white house. Only illiterate Aba traders think so
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

what is it that Bloomberg are reporting about ? What was your first comment on the post ?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:
what is it that Bloomberg are reporting about ? What was your first comment on the post ?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

if he’s not done anything you wouldn’t have said that’s how Buhari started
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:

Can u show me were we had the discussion you are referring to?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:

Then answering the questions shouldn't be a problem for u

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Then answering the questions shouldn't be a problem for u

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by plaindealer: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation , your first comment .
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation , your first comment
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
My president started well walahi.

I was having a walk the other day and reminiscing how Tinubu has been getting things right from the inception.

For the first time in Nigeria, we have a president who is well prepared, organized, ready to face the problems facing the country head on.

With Tinubu's presidency, better Nigeria ahead

Compatriot and fellow BATIST, I hail you over there. Our electronic warfare against the Anti-Batists was not in vain. We subdued them. They lost on Twitter Nairaland and Facebook. They are so bitter and closed their eyes against life changing opportunities that PBAT is offering all Nigerians. Their elders went against PBAT choices for SP and Speaker of the assembly, still they lost woefully.
Wondering why these people are grossly bitter at the good news and promising developments that our prepared President will be unfolding and un-boxing daily, weekly monthly quarterly, yearly randomly and regularly.
Igba yi a tu wa Lara o.
We shall not eat sour grapes that the people of a place called Sad-East are eating coz their ancestors planted Sour grapes. Amen
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:

Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation , your first comment

Very good. Hence my questions

1. Can u show me were we had the discussion you are referring to?

2. What exactly has Tinubu done in these 15days that is so special?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:

Can u show me were I said the above?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost / Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.