Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg (26932 Views)

Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi / How Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Fearyourcreator: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Buhari didn't start like this
You dey mind the hate filled arinya
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by kmaster007: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Haters won't like hearing good news happen in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Babastrong(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=LagosFirstSon post=123759498]Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation [Tinubu*no*be*Buhari.blood*is*thicker*than*water.]
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Everlastingson: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Criminals already singing praises to their fellow criminal. A leopard never changes his spots. Peter Obi must recover his stolen mandate. Just two fleeting weeks and they have mobilized more criminals to sing praises of their lord. We know who we voted for. These early smokescreen ( actually IMF neo colonial liberal policies that destroy countries, that plunge countries into eternal wretchedness and civil unrest) can't deceive us. US, EU,China, Arab countries all have petrol subsidies in place for their citizens. But Tinubu, knowing his govt is unconstitutional and unpopular, is trying to win Western support by swallowing IMF harmful policies hook, line and sinker. Our chosen President, Mr Peter Obi, shall surely recover his stolen mandate.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by youngsahito(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

What has been done in 2weeks that couldn't be done in 8years?
suspension and arrest of thief Emefiele.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
youngsahito:
suspension and arrest of thief Emefiele.

What are Emefieles crimes?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by youngsahito(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

you can get that on goggle. His trial will soon commence and keep supporting people that are stealing from while you are defending and praising them.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Muyiii(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Personally I’ll give the accolades to the people of Nigeria. I am not taking away any form of praise for the president, it is still early days and he has demonstrated he wants to take the country forward. However, the people voiced out that they wanted better governance and accountability, which whether we admit or not is beginning to put our politicians on their toes. There is still room for improvement and I hope the current administration delivers, even though I’m still skeptical about most of them. Well done to the President.
FYI: I’m still not a fan of his

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Children of perdition keep waking up to bad news every morning since Amoda became president. I wonder the level of wailing they'll do on this report.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2023
youngsahito:
you can get that on goggle. His trial will soon commence and keep supporting people that are stealing from while you are defending and praising them.

Can you show me the defense and the praise you are referring to and for who exactly?

If you know that the answer to my question is on Google, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my question.

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Buhari didn't start like this

How did buhari start?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by orisa37: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2023
THE CURRENT NIGERIA INFLATION IS SELF IMPOSED BY BUHARI AND E-MEFIELE.
TINUBU WILL DRIVE US OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE WITHOUT BRUISING US.
WE MUST TARRY A WHILE WITH HIM AND PRAY THAT WE DO NOT ENTER INTO TEMPTATION.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Oova(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Good thing no just dey una mouth ... You can't even wish your country good, must you respond to every post with negativity? If you see something good , you will say it will soon spoil, if you see something bad you will complain, abeg rest
LagosFirstSon:
Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Kaiser20: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Psychopaths and propagandists will not allow Mr. Tinubu to serve the people who he took the Oath to serve.
Mad people don't know their rights as Citizens
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Originalsly: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Mention the Investors.

"He unified the exchange rate ... a key demand of investors and multilateral institutions like the World Bank."

The World Bank is a vampire ... always looking for blood from African and other Black countries. Tinubu is doing good so far ... but he needs to stay clear of the World Bank and the IMF period.

" Nigeria's debt surged on Monday." Really?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nightwolf1: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Originalsly:

He unified the exchange rate ... a key demand of investors and multilateral institutions like the World Bank.
The World Bank is a vampire ... always looking for blood from African and other Black countries. Tinubu is doing good so far ... but he needs to stay clear of the World Bank and the IMF period.

Nigeria's debt surged on Monday. Really?

Please remind me what the exchange rate is now?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Kay25(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Buhari never started dis way..go back in time and check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by tabaralph: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Be positive for once in your lifetime… Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Originalsly: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Please remind me what the exchange rate is now?

How is this relevant to my comment?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nightwolf1: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2023
Originalsly:

How is this relevant to my comment?

You talked about a unified exchange rate didn't you? undecided
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Originalsly: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

You talked about a unified exchange rate didn't you? undecided

I did not.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by TheGift: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2023
princeryle1:
Same Bloomberg that predicted victory for a particular candidate

And based on the way the election went, who is to say their prediction wasn't true, but for rigging.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by forerunner022(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

You claimed that

That is quite different from.the screenshot below. Which of them is a lie, yours or the screenshot below?
I think your problem is that of comprehension or sheer braggadocio. The lead post was on; Tinubu 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited.- Bloomberg. The report by Bloomberg x-rayed Tinubu's fuel subsidy removal and a unified exchange rate policies as indicators of good economic omen that will have multipliers effect in the long run, hence investors are excited. In your response, you posited that, Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation. I took exception to your summation with a contrary view that Buhari never started like this, and that is a fact that is in public domain and indisputable. I told you not to tell yourself lie that Tinubu started same way with Buhari. In your response, you said that it is either I'm the one telling a lie against Buhari or Tinubu. You supported this claim with a screenshot photo of dailypost.ng, wherein it reported Tinubu referring to president Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria daily, during their 2015 presidential campaign. How wetin Bloomberg report and this your screenshot report take resemble my brother? No correlation and that is why I said that you have a problem with comprehension or you just don't want to be objective in your analysis of the reality on ground. Nor dey lie to yourself bro. All the best
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by damble: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Be positive please
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by youngsahito(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Can you show me the defense and the praise you are referring to and for who exactly?

If you know that the answer to my question is on Google, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my question.

kindly go through this;
https://leadership.ng/emefiele-may-be-charged-to-court-this-week/
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nightwolf1: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Originalsly:

He unified the exchange rate ... a key demand of investors and multilateral institutions like the World Bank.

Nigeria's debt surged on Monday. Really?

That was you stating that he unified the exchange rate. So remind me what the exchange rate is now and stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by dappydozzy(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You have missed it, Buhari didn't start well took several months to appoint his cabinet. Buhari had no clear direction for the economy. It is high time you start changing your mindset, Buhari is not Tinubu, Tinubu has track records so he will perform. Tinubu was the first governor in Nigeria to start IPP, if not for legislative hurdles, Lagos would have being selling electricity by now, a lot of people on this platform were born after 1995,they dont really know the history of this nation, they dont even know who Tinubu is, if a lot of people really know who Tinubu is they will just keep quiet. We are celebrating MKO Abiola on democracy day. Ask yourself who mentored Bola Tinubu, how many people even know who MKO is, that is why you see the nature of comments coming out here very shallow.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Indeed, so far Tinubu seem to be pressing the right buttons. He could actually perform a miracle and people won't notice it because he inherited the worst type of economy.

He's probably the president Nigeria needed immediately after the military. He'll have set the pace for others, though, Obasanjo actually did so at least in freeing us from debt but today we're back to debt.

It means that a nation MUST consistently vote in capable leaders without a break, because any achievements could be rolled back by an incapable leader and the nation starts afresh.

Nigeria would have been better off if Tinubu was president earlier when he was a governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Regex: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2023
musicwriter:
Indeed, so far Tinubu seem to be pressing the right buttons. He could actually perform a miracle and people won't notice it because he inherited the worst type of economy.

He's probably the president Nigeria needed immediately after the military. He'll have set the pace for others, though, Obasanjo actually did so at least in freeing us from debt but today we're back to debt.

It means that a nation MUST consistently vote in capable leaders without a break, because any achievements could be rolled back by an incapable leader and the nation starts afresh.

Honestly, I don't know why Nigerians voted in Buhari. That guy ruined the labour of our heroes past.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Regex:

Honestly, I don't know why Nigerians voted in Buhari. That guy ruined the labour of our heroes past.

Unfortunately, it's Tinubu himself that made Buhari president. But let's forget all that.

Tinubu is now the president.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2023
forerunner022:
I think your problem is that of comprehension or sheer braggadocio. The lead post was on; Tinubu 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited.- Bloomberg. The report by Bloomberg x-rayed Tinubu's fuel subsidy removal and a unified exchange rate policies as indicators of good economic omen that will have multipliers effect in the long run, hence investors are excited. In your response, you posited that, Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation. I took exception to your summation with a contrary view that Buhari never started like this, and that is a fact that is in public domain and indisputable. I told you not to tell yourself lie that Tinubu started same way with Buhari. In your response, you said that it is either I'm the one telling a lie against Buhari or Tinubu. You supported this claim with a screenshot photo of dailypost.ng, wherein it reported Tinubu referring to president Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria daily, during their 2015 presidential campaign. How wetin Bloomberg report and this your screenshot report take resemble my brother? No correlation and that is why I said that you have a problem with comprehension or you just don't want to be objective in your analysis of the reality on ground. Nor dey lie to yourself bro. All the best

Very good. I love this. So what has the lead post about Tinubu and Bloomberg got to do with this comment?

forerunner022:
Buhari did not start like this anywhere. You can tell yourself that lie. Someone it took six months to appoint his ministers and other key cabinet members couldn't have started like this. Besides wetin that he-goat in human form called Buhari know? He was so dull and dumb from the beginning till end of his most useless and miserable administration.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2023
franconian:

Abeg which Buhari you dey talk about?

Meanwhile, the president should stop delaying the unification of the exchange rate (I know that there will always be a black market).
If he succeed in unifying it, there will be dollars yafun yafun because most people will not have need for it. Only the that really need it will come asking for it.

One of the major reason for the mad obsessed rush for dollar is as a result of the wide margin between official CBN rate and parallel market rate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar And Asiwaju Tinubu Net Worth – Checkout Who Is Richer / Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.