Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,822 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand (6485 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand by MechanicMike: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
fourboys:
ur stupidity is out this world... Pls 🙏 screenshot the last comment and post it here... U freely say word GAY without feeling disgusted... maybe U are one them.. U just want to look for prey, look for another dude... Unavailable

BOY ....U HAV BEEN EXPOSE...WHY ARE YOU GAY SIR??

Again...it's way to late to apologice to us...you sir is gay dude.Read Yor own post..are u now ashame. You come to nairaland to fancy.a man, borinsky...bro, u hav embarass Nigeria for being gay & they should ban u from Yor state sir!!(no oofencssece) angry

Re: Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand by Shalommy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
IVORY2009:

I will double oooooooooooooooo
U talk say.. I be man but why u dey follow me? Are u gaybriel? undecided. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand by IVORY2009(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shalommy:
U talk say.. I be man but why u dey follow me? Are u gaybriel? undecided. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

Yes na cheesy

I dey investigate ü
Re: Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand by Shalommy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
IVORY2009:

Yes na cheesy
I dey investigate ü
U don miss road be that. tongue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand by IVORY2009(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shalommy:
U don miss road be that. tongue

we shaa see undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand by fourboys: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
MechanicMike:

BOY ....U HAV BEEN EXPOSE...WHY ARE YOU GAY SIR??

Again...it's way to late to apologice to us...you sir is gay dude.Read Yor own post..are u now ashame. You come to nairaland to fancy.a man, borinsky...bro, u hav embarass Nigeria for being gay & they should ban u from Yor state sir!!(no oofencssece) angry

E no go better for frustration
Re: Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand by MechanicMike: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
fourboys:
E no go better for frustration

TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE SON...you will be reported an arrested for homo gay angry
Re: Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand by fourboys: 5:25am On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE SON...you will be reported an arrested for homo gay angry
something is definitely wrong with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.