Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady (6465 Views)

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by showbeezzy: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
You've managed to break the ice with the beautiful woman sitting beside you at the local bar. The conversation is interesting and you're under the impression that she's attracted to you. Now how do you get past the introduction stage and straight into bed? You've tried all the approaches for seducing beautiful women: the nice-guy routine, the shy-guy routine and the mysterious-guy routine. But none of these techniques have worked and your dream girl is still timid about making love with you. It's time to try the Latin Lover routine. One of the best techniques for picking up women and seducing them is to talk sexy. Simply spice up your conversation with a few seductive phrases.

Verbally letting women know that you are sexual is great for hinting that you're the fun, exciting, hot lover that they've always fantasized about -- their Don Juan. This may sound insane, but it's true. Of course most girls will never admit to liking crude men. Many of them even pretend to be offended by sexy talk, but that's often just a front to camouflage their naughty desires. If you didn't tickle their fancies with sensual conversation, they'd probably be bored out of their wits.
women get excited
Women get just as excited about sex as men do. This shouldn't come as a shock because women have come a long way sexually. They have learned that they have the same right to sexual freedom that men have. Do you think they sit around on Friday nights thinking of what type of sweater they should knit and wear to the weekly book club meeting? Of course not, they sit at home and think about how terrific it would feel to have sex with a hot lover. Here are just a few examples of the comments I received from women I interviewed:

# "A few months ago, I hadn't dated a guy for a long time. I was very excited. In fact, I was dying to have sex. If a nice man had approached me, I would have gone to bed with him right away. It's a shame no one approached me."

# "What men don't seem to realize is that most girls are looking for a good sexual relationship just as much as [men] are. If a man is honest, sincere and shows an interest in me as a woman, then I feel like having sex with him."

# "Sure women get Hot. Sometimes, I go home and read a sexy romance book because I don't have a sexy man around. But believe me, I'd much rather be having sex than reading about it!"

You see, women also have strong sexual urges. They love sex just as much as men do. And if they don't have it for a while -- especially if they've gotten used to it -- it makes them extremely antsy. So the next time you're wondering whether or not to pick up a certain woman, remember that it may have been a long time since she's been to bed with a man. She may be Hot and if you play your cards right, you might be the lucky duck she decides to unleash her sexual frustrations on!
the routine
If you talk like a Sunday school teacher, you'll only impress nuns and grandmothers. The rewards of sexy talk are far greater than the risks. Being sexy and provocative with women really turns them on. It will get them excited about you. So use your sexual lingo and believe me, you'll get slapped a lot less than you think.

Think of it this way: if a woman told you that you had a sexy walk, sensual shoulders or great legs, it would really turn you on. Well women are sexual creatures too. Why do you think they wear skin-tight, revealing clothes? Just to look pretty? Don't be gullible. Women show men their cleavage and behinds to stimulate them because they know that if their bodies are well packaged, men will try to get their hands all over them.

A word of caution: not all women will respond to this type of talk with sexual passion. Some of them have to be warmed up first, while others are as cold as ice and just cannot be thawed. This means that you must discriminate whom you talk sexy to and how quickly you start. Don't be a prude, but if a woman doesn't show any interest, stop pestering her. Respect her decision; you don't want to be accused of sexual harassment.

Talking sexy doesn't mean pulling out the script from Debbie Does Dallas and acting it out. Remember that women are soft and sensitive creatures so you can talk dirty, but in a sexy, romantic manner.

The Rules

# Make her feel comfortable and safe.
# Compliment her on the less obvious body parts such as her ears, neck, arms, hair, hands, and lips.

# Notice the little things about her and let her know what you think.

# Give her all the attention and make her feel like she's on top of your world. Don't look at other women.

# Silence is golden. Don't talk too much about yourself and concentrate on her.

Starting Sexy Lines

# "Last night I had the best dream of my life and you were in it, " Make it sound like it really happened.

# Talk about each other's fantasies.

# Imply sex; "Cooking breakfast for her."

# Talk about her favorite sexual position.

Of course, actions definitely speak louder than words, so be prepared to back up your sexy talk if she's into the conversation.

Get it on! [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by r231(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2011
Long thing
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by showbeezzy: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
no long thing when it comes to ladies
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Dyt(f): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
Yawns n scratches hair
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
good job bro, bur my question is, this
is it for yankee ladies orrrrrrrRRRR our own NAIJA BABES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
i was gonna spend the next 30mins read that long assss exposé but then i saw the below bolded point:

showbeezzy:

You've managed to break the ice with the beautiful woman sitting beside you at the local bar. The conversation is interesting and you're under the impression that she's attracted to you. Now how do you get past the introduction stage and straight into bed? [color=#770077][/color]

how can any sane man expect to go past the introduction stage and STRAIGHT into bed?! only a delusional person or someone meeting a hooker.
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Connoisseur(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Op
and i guess you ve tried this and it worked for you.
It would work considering why you picked her from; 'local bar'
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by HISchild: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2011
neighbors, beware,

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1-3

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." -Matthew 5:28

"Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids." - Proverbs 6:25

"And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:" - Mark 9:47

All this only by the grace of GOD, , thus, please watch and pray.

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away,
and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
" - 1 Jn 2:16-17

"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." - Matthew 26:41

1 Like

Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Mynd44: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2011
IGBOANUGO:

good job bro, bur my question is, this
is it for yankee ladies orrrrrrrRRRR our own NAIJA BABES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Promise to buy her a BB
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Phate07(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2011

^^
And two months BIS.
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Goldieluks: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2011
You berra learn dude.^^
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Phate07(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

You berra learn dude.^^

I remember buying a Bold 3 for you of recent. And you requested for a Javelin instead. angry
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Goldieluks: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2011
Phate07:

I remember buying a Bold 3 for you of recent. And you requested for a Javelin instead. angry

what do you expect? oh so you expect me to use the Bold 3 for more than 6 months?
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by tellwisdom: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2011
Im just too busy to start reading this NIGERIAN BUDGET! sad angry
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by claremont(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^^
Same here pal!
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by segunjowo(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2011
Dude, this doesn't work 100%. cool
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by 9iceX(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

Long thing

u go fear copy and paste ni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Sike(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2011
. . . . k!
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by jackpot(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i was gonna spend the next 30mins read that long assss exposé but then i saw the below bolded point:

how can any sane man expect to go past the introduction stage and STRAIGHT into bed?! only a delusional person or someone meeting a hooker.

I disagree. Even if she's a decent lady and you know your onions well, say the right words at the right time (there & then), and off she goes like a deck of cards. Not everybody has that gift though.
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by lolaluv1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=20pt]HIV/AIDS has no cure, Staphylococcus is virtually untreatable (you are very blessed if you're able to get rid of the stubborn bugger after spending enough cash), a new drug resistant strain of Gonorrhea has been isolated recently, Chlamydia blocks the fallopian tubes. . . .

Take a stand against casual s[b]e[/b]x, people. It is not worth the pain and heartache!!! [/size]
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Mikael4(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]. . . . . . . . . .lola.luv has spoken! cool[/size]
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
jackpot:

I disagree. Even if she's a decent lady and you know your onions well, say the right words at the right time (there & then), and off she goes like a deck of cards. Not everybody has that gift though.

let me educate you a minute bro:
no DECENT woman will fukc a stranger, no DECENT woman will meet you now and fukc you straight after the introduction, NONE!
i think the first thing you must do is understand that there are many wolves in sheep costumes out there (aka skanks who pretend to be decent women). any woman who will go to bed with you in this instance, will do so because she is "open minded" like that. . . . . . .  .and although there is nothing wrong with that, she surely aint someone you will describe as DECENT (especially if everyone had her on the first date).

the fact that a man "has the gift" or not is irrelevant here because, if she is willing to do it but doesnt because the guy didnt say the right words, it wont change the fact about WHAT KIND OF WOMAN SHE IS!

here is a simple clue for you: if your future wife told you that she fukced men on the first date (after the introduction), would you still qualify her as "decent"?! lol
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by MrsChima1(f): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
I agree no decent woman will do that.
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by LesbianBoy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I agree no decent woman will do that.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by jackpot(f): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

let me educate you a minute bro:
no DECENT woman will fukc a stranger, no DECENT woman will meet you now and fukc you straight after the introduction, NONE!
i think the first thing you must do is understand that there are many wolves in sheep costumes out there (aka skanks who pretend to be decent women). any woman who will go to bed with you in this instance, will do so because she is "open minded" like that. . . . . . .  .and although there is nothing wrong with that, she surely aint someone you will describe as DECENT (especially if everyone had her on the first date).

the fact that a man "has the gift" or not is irrelevant here because, if she is willing to do it but doesnt because the guy didnt say the right words, it wont change the fact about WHAT KIND OF WOMAN SHE IS!

she may not be willing to do it but guess it boils down to your ability to mesmerize her. You've ever heard of the word "bargaining power"?
The first step is make her feel at home. Then, take it up from there. You too have to feel at home even though you're at home. Compose yourself. Make use of every presenting opportunity. Don't be caught off-guard cos some people are always caught unawares like excusing oneself to go and buy "rubber" outside.
here is a simple clue for you: if your future wife told you that she fukced men on the first date (after the introduction), would you still qualify her as "decent"?! lol
lol, i may call it off of course. I think the rule here is "don't ask, don't tell." Everybody has an ugly past, innit?

Every decent lady has an off day! That single sexcapade/promiscuity doesn't make her indecent. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2011
^you are getting confused bro, so let me make it clearer for you:
if a gal fukcs you on the first date then she DEFINITELY aint decent. you can look at it from top to bottom, or left to right, ôr try to find all the excuses in the world. . . . . . . . the point is: no decent woman will do that. so rather than say she is a decent woman who did something indecent, believe that she was an indecent person living a lie as a decent woman.

as i repeat, a man can have all the game in the world, he wont get a decent woman to bed after introduction (let alone on the first day). if you believe that a woman is decent and get her in bed on the first night then you certainly aint a playa because YOU ARE BEING PLAYED by this gal, lol!

the minute a decent lady does something INDECENT then she is no longer decent, point blank.
if that's what she is as a person then nothing can change that and she has to accept that. too many people out there think they can live like shiit all their life and simply brush themselves off to become "good". it certainly doesnt work like that, you are what you are!
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by jackpot(f): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2011
^then nobody is indecent from your definition cos everybody has a bad past. shocked
So, if I bed a girl the first time, then she played me? Hehe. No, I don't wanna believe that, Sir cheesy
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^dont misunderstand me again bro:
- there is a huge difference between having skeleton in your closet and being decent. yes, "many" have a past, that they would probably like to forget, but not everyone slept with strangers after introduction and calls themselves decent.

- if you bed a supposedly "decent" gal after introduction then YES, you are being played, dont get it twisted.
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by jackpot(f): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2011
^
I've given up taking you to the hospital. The doctor now thinks I am also a patient. *just kidding* tongue wink cheesy
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by jackpot(f): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
^
I've given up taking you to the hospital. The doctor now thinks I am also a patient. *just kidding* tongue wink cheesy
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2011
heaven or hell?
Re: Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2011
Dyt:

Yawns n scratches hair
dyt, u r so crass :-/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? / My Search Begins / Stripped Lady Is Orchestrated Like A Thanksgiving Turkey. See Nude Photos/video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.