Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record (45825 Views)

Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by vengertime: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.
She's to me an unsung heroine.
I hope she gets the rewards she deserves.

Common shut up, person wey off gas dey pick beans

5 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Slynation(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2023
well deserved... congrats to her once more!!
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by BluntCrazeMan: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Congrats Hilda Babbyyyy
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by nkemdi89(f): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations hilda, you are a true star, those of you from the west , envying her , forget it she is made, any other competition on this is already null and void. Don't kill yourselves with envy, the other lady who look malnourished, claiming to be a chef should Bury her head in shame, she will go into oblivion . When shoneken thought he could be a president after betraying his own egba brother , what was the outcome? June 12 is still remembered, but who talk of shonekan today? Same will happen to dami, lot of audio promises and at the end nothing. So much for women supporting women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Mrfeel: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2023
She has a mix of akwa ibom and igbo in her no wonder she's that good at cooking

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Ykc2(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2023
Maxikenna:
She don cash out big time. Omo money Dey footballing contents o. Do you know you can reupload viral videos to YouTube and make money? Let me teach you everything you need to know. I charge 1k. See my bio for WhatsApp
oga dem no dey pay anything is just that she was a slay queen before and she's beautiful that what made her popular in nigeria,do you know some
Else won for having longest nails? what are GBR going to pay for having longest nails? nigeria youths won five GBR no body even send dem ,abeg na say she fine and it trended on social media if not is no one will care
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by sisisioge: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2023
Hallelujah o....congratulations to her! Hopefully, these other vultures will allow her enjoy it for a while grin
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by SalamRushdie: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
Hilda don win award for 93hrs 11mins!

Make Dammy do her own reach 120 so that plus or minus she go get like 105mins!

Life na competition!

I hear say Chef Stephanie too is warming up!

Assuming say women fit cook for their hubby like these, divorce for reduce! grin

Dami should stretch to 130 hours

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Dami should stretch to 130 hours

That would be better!
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Stanweezy(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Few hours were subtracted from her i wondered what will happen to that Ekiti Chef grin
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by darealez(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Hilda Baci prepared for 4 years to achieve what she now has today. She made consultations, met with sponsors, held press conferences and luncheons prior to her stepping on the spotlight. Representatives from Guiness World Records were flown into the country to monitor the process and by God's grace and Her hard work, it has ended in praise.

Now, one opportunist pastor in Ekiti woke up one morning and decided he will use one of his employees to whip up the same sentiments in order to raise funds for their church "Spirit Word Global Ministries". They found a venue and started addressing someone with zero culinary certification as "Chef Dammy". The plan was simple: Tell people shes contesting to break Hildas record. They actually didn't see it going this far until jagabandists in their rage of jealousy decided that perhaps people weren't supporting Dammy because she's Yoruba and not as posh as Hilda. That was all the fuel the flame needed to burn. Tribalism as usual.

The whole Chef Dammy debacle is a ridicule and a blatant insult to Hilda's efforts and indeed that of everyone else who has ever applied for GWR certification. "Chef" Dammy and her church are not even known or acknowledged by the Guinness World Records because they NEVER applied for it.

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break.

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

You employed?
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by aAK1(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2023
I no go surprise say the ekiti girl no apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by legitnow1: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2023
THE ONLY COOK A THON THAT WILL BE RECOGNIZED FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 1 YEAR MINIMUM.

CONGRATS TO HER
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Dammy would not be certified.

This I have seen.
FAKE
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Slurity(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Hilda Baci prepared for 4 years to achieve what she now has today. She made consultations, met with sponsors, held press conferences and luncheons prior to her stepping on the spotlight. Representatives from Guiness World Records were flown into the country to monitor the process and by God's grace and Her hard work, it has ended in praise.

Now, one opportunist pastor in Ekiti woke up one morning and decided he will use one of his employees to whip up the same sentiments in order to raise funds for their church "Spirit Word Global Ministries". They found a venue and started addressing someone with zero culinary certification as "Chef Dammy". The plan was simple: Tell people shes contesting to break Hildas record. They actually didn't see it going this far until jagabandists in their rage of jealousy decided that perhaps people weren't supporting Dammy because she's Yoruba and not as posh as Hilda. That was all the fuel the flame needed to burn. Tribalism as usual.

The whole Chef Dammy debacle is a ridicule and a blatant insult to Hilda's efforts and indeed that of everyone else who has ever applied for GWR certification. "Chef" Dammy and her church are not even known or acknowledged by the Guinness World Records because they NEVER applied for it.

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break but they still add the time she slept to her purported 120 hours 🤡

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.
Dey there they play while the Ekiti already got what she wanted, she is getting cash gift and US cooking trip, an attention she may never get if she did not try. Even if GWR did not recognize her, her life will sure not remain the same. That is the spirit of completing. Drop hatred please. God bless both Hilda and Dammy
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by NaijaCover(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Nice Development
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by legitnow1: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.

U ARE JUST A TRIBAL BIGGOT.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU WROTE SUCH NONSENSE THAT EVEN YOU DONT BELIEVE.

IF SHE WAS NOT YOUR TRIBE MEMBER, YOU WONT WRITE SUCH NONSENSE.

TELL YOUR TRIBE TO GROW SOME BALLS AND DEMAND A COUNTRY FOR YOURSELF.

YOU ARE BIG ENOUGH TO BE A COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN.

IF ONLY, U CAN LEAVE YOUR PARASITE NATURE AND PARASITIC EXISTENCE.

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by CaptainFM1: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Life na competition!

Assuming say women fit cook for their hubby like these, divorce for reduce! grin

It takes more than food to keep a man. Most women don't have character and discipline.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Yommychrz(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
shocked i ate her food
congrats... you can now enter heaven

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by victorVIC1(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Great. Congratulations to her
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by na2016: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations Hilda, 93 hours isn't bad, atleast, you broke the record. Congratulations
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Kaffy2903(f): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2023
wow... congratulations girl
am very happy for you
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by West501(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to her⭐💯
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Baatunde(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2023
God bless you bro! Some young Nigerians won several Guinness World Record awards for other highly skilful stuffs but no one is noticing them. Not putting down her preparedness and determination, but Hilda got this much attention because of her previous presence on social media

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2023/02/15/nigeria-Guinness-World-Records-rope-skips-one-minute-one-leg/2791676485660/#:~:text=Ezekiel%20managed%20265%20skips%20on,by%20Rasel%20Islam%20of%20Bangladesh.

Ykc2:
oga dem no dey pay anything is just that she was a slay queen before and she's beautiful that what made her popular in nigeria,do you know some
Else won for having longest nails? what are GBR going to pay for having longest nails? nigeria youths won five GBR no body even send dem ,abeg na say she fine and it trended on social media if not is no one will care
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by luluman: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Now, one opportunist pastor in Ekiti woke up one morning and decided he will use one of his employees to whip up the same sentiments in order to raise funds for their church "Spirit Word Global Ministries". They found a venue and started addressing someone with zero culinary certification as "Chef Dammy". The plan was simple: Tell people shes contesting to break Hildas record. They actually didn't see it going this far until jagabandists in their rage of jealousy decided that perhaps people weren't supporting Dammy because she's Yoruba and not as posh as Hilda. That was all the fuel the flame needed to burn; Tribalism, as usual.

The whole "Chef Dammy" debacle is a ridicule and a blatant insult to Hilda's efforts and indeed that of everyone else who has ever applied for GWR certification. "Chef" Dammy and her church are not even known or acknowledged by the Guinness World Records because they NEVER applied for it.

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break but they still add the time she slept to her purported 120 hours 🤡

Why not look for how to write books & sell instead of these anti Dami epistle? I tire for you o.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Hilda attempted this record to “put Nigerian cuisine on the map”

I love this ..
Congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by rippa(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.
which yeye reward
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by dahmie2013: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations. More wins...
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by FireUpNow(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Life na competition!

When there is indomie, pizza, shawarma, hot dog and eating out is in vogue as well as feminism. Well shame to those who were saying that guiness book or record hasn't recognized before now. Hide your heads in shame
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Nsogbu001(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by AntiChristian: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2023
CaptainFM1:

It takes more than food to keep a man. Most women don't have character and discipline.

"Food" can also be figurative!
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by RingRoadMafia: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2023
luluman:
Why not look for how to write books & sell instead of these anti Dami epistle? I tire for you o.

Thanks but I'm putting this out there to appreciate hard work. How would you feel if your effort is being made a mockery of and worse still, people are comparing your own jester to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) / Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.