Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record (45864 Views)

Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by FireUpNow(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Nice one
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Angelfrost(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.
She's to me an unsung heroine.
I hope she gets the rewards she deserves.

There is absolutely nothing to sing about a desperate copycat!
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by hush15: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rle-AZgdSI

Guinness World Records

Congratulations 🎊 to her and chef dummy in advance...
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Angelfrost(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Dammy would not be certified.

This I have seen.

Certified?! She doesn't even qualify for starters! grin

She and her church dey cook for harvest! tongue

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by fortunechy(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Yakubu mamoudu relative was part of the admin.... They just rigged out 7hrs
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Finally
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by bitbillionaire: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2023
I had been looking forward to this announcement.

Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2023
I heard before dammy could break the record, she has to wait for a year, that's the rules
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Congrats
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by obinna58(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2023
It can’t be
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by CaptainFM1: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

"Food" can also be figurative!

Now, you put it in quote. Contextually food means food as far as Cook-a-thon, Hilda Baci and this thread is concerned.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by ogify1(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
shocked i ate her food
rest.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Iceberg3: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
This is somebody badbelle wicked coneheads were attacking for no just cause.

Ihordspy please join us in congratulating the Hilda

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Now, you put it in quote. Contextually food means food as far as Cookaton, Hilda Baci and this thread is concerned.

You are right!

I am also right!

There's a literal food and there can be a symbolic food!
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by visaclick: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Hurrah back and front surgery as officially got the certification

Who says dere is not money in the huck up industry
moral lesson be say anything you do try get yansh. Either natural or plastic just get am
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Bigchristo: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rle-AZgdSI

Guinness World Records
Finally Hilda Baci’s Hatters in the mud, congratulations baby girl you will keep winning 🙏🙏 who e vex make him or head nack head for wall.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Iceberg3: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
Hilda don win award for 93hrs 11mins!

Make Dammy do her own reach 120 so that plus or minus she go get like 105mins!

Life na competition!

I hear say Chef Stephanie too is warming up!

Assuming say women fit cook for their hubby like these, divorce for reduce! grin
Shattap,thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by OdefaGirl(f): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to you Dear Hilda
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Sermwell(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Hurrah back and front surgery as officially got the certification

Who says dere is not money in the huck up industry
Mumu! Was it hook-up she did to attin the feat??
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by AntiChristian: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Take that home please!
Iceberg3:

Shattap,thank you very much
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by mariahAngel(f): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
shocked i ate her food

Food you didn't appreciate? 🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by slowice(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
But Yoruba people nor Wan make she enjoy her award in peace grin

They ve pissfully moved against her
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by sukkot: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogify1:

rest.
grin

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by sukkot: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yommychrz:
congrats... you can now enter heaven
grin
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Liballo: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
shocked i ate her food
I thought you said you didn’t like the food.
So, there’s no reason for you to brag about eating it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Hilda Baci prepared for 4 years to achieve what she now has today. She made consultations, met with sponsors, held press conferences and luncheons prior to her stepping on the spotlight. Representatives from Guiness World Records were flown into the country to monitor the process and by God's grace and Her hard work, it has ended in praise.

Now, one opportunist pastor in Ekiti woke up one morning and decided he will use one of his employees to whip up the same sentiments in order to raise funds for their church "Spirit Word Global Ministries". They found a venue and started addressing someone with zero culinary certification as "Chef Dammy". The plan was simple: Tell people shes contesting to break Hildas record. They actually didn't see it going this far until jagabandists in their rage of jealousy concluded that perhaps people weren't supporting Dammy because she's Yoruba and not as posh as Hilda. That was all the fuel the flame needed to burn; Tribalism, as usual.

The whole "Chef Dammy" debacle is a ridicule and a blatant insult to Hilda's efforts and indeed that of everyone else who has ever applied for GWR certification. "Chef" Dammy and her church are not even known or acknowledged by the Guinness World Records because they NEVER applied for it.

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break but they still add the time she slept to her purported 120 hours 🤡

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

*Dammy turns off gas to pick beans

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

If I wasn't there, your deceitful fluency and coherent grammatical flow would have made me believe the various lies you concorted in this write up. Take a chill pill, "Beef" is a canker
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by sukkot: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Liballo:

I thought you said you didn’t like the food.
So, there’s no reason for you to brag about eating it. grin
i still ate it though. that ought to count for something now shouldnt it grin
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by sukkot: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
mariahAngel:

Food you didn't appreciate? 🙄
i still ate it lol
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Liballo: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
i still ate it though. that ought to count for something now shouldnt it grin
Maybe grin
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by ariesbull: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.
She's to me an unsung heroine.
I hope she gets the rewards she deserves.
she is local envious and tribalistic little bird trying to dine with eagles and kites
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by sucess001(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Hilda Baci prepared for 4 years to achieve what she now has today. She made consultations, met with sponsors, held press conferences and luncheons prior to her stepping on the spotlight. Representatives from Guiness World Records were flown into the country to monitor the process and by God's grace and Her hard work, it has ended in praise.

Now, one opportunist pastor in Ekiti woke up one morning and decided he will use one of his employees to whip up the same sentiments in order to raise funds for their church "Spirit Word Global Ministries". They found a venue and started addressing someone with zero culinary certification as "Chef Dammy". The plan was simple: Tell people shes contesting to break Hildas record. They actually didn't see it going this far until jagabandists in their rage of jealousy concluded that perhaps people weren't supporting Dammy because she's Yoruba and not as posh as Hilda. That was all the fuel the flame needed to burn; Tribalism, as usual.

The whole "Chef Dammy" debacle is a ridicule and a blatant insult to Hilda's efforts and indeed that of everyone else who has ever applied for GWR certification. "Chef" Dammy and her church are not even known or acknowledged by the Guinness World Records because they NEVER applied for it.

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break but they still add the time she slept to her purported 120 hours 🤡

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

*Dammy turns off gas to pick beans

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

Displaying stewpidity online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? / Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.