Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? (16425 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Evestar200(f): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lhimeet:

Happy Birthday 🎉
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by LordIsaac(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Godfullsam:

No woman of nowadays will call lord. If a woman call you her lord, it means she is whyning you o shocked.

May be you are pumping her money and you are paying the bills as at when due..

The lordship will vanish into thin air as soon as those benefits are not fort coming
I'll even hold calling me Lord suspect ... Her mannerisms must daily call me Lord! grin
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by ITbomb(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
I only use security pattern (which she knows) to prevent the kids from accidentally deleting stuff.

Where she is not suppose to go in my phone, she can't go

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Harrynight(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
BabaCommander:
I honestly don't understand this type of question.
Why would your wife not know your personal phone password?

Why do people marry if they don't want to be committed?

That which they seek, they shall find.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
my phone uses biometrics. My wife has to take my eyeballs or cut off my hands to have access to my phone in my absence. If she request, I can give access anytime no big deal.

For the wife to insist on checking every time, it means the trust factor is gone. If my wife cannot trust me, I would rather walk away than be subjected to that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by BarrElChapo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Evestar200:
Check What? Some people just want to die before their time.

You check, you do not check who wants to cheat will cheat.

Happy birthday ma 🥂
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by integrity16(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
If you have given her reasons to. Why not?
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by jerrymej(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
🙄...
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by smokeyupu(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tpave:
Is it ideal for your wife to insist she knows your password as a husband because she wants to be checking your phone anytime she wishes?

A house wife read on the Internet how a married woman kept another lady outside for 7 years without the wife knowing and he also did not tell the lady he was married.

Some wives on the comment section threatened that they must start checking their husbands phone and he must give them the password.

IT'LL ALWAYS LEAD TO DISASTER!

EVERYONE SHOULD MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

DAMI AND HIS FAMILY WOULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER IF SHE WASN'T CHECKING HIS PHONE....

SHE CHECKS AND INTERROGATES HIM IN FRONT OF HIS FRIENDS
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by BABANGBALI: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Iwo lo gba nonsense ye fun. She dey craze to even touch my phone. Has she not heard the saying, "touch not my anointed."
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by WantsandMore: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tpave:
Is it ideal for your wife to insist she knows your password as a husband because she wants to be checking your phone anytime she wishes?

A house wife read on the Internet how a married woman kept another lady outside for 7 years without the wife knowing and he also did not tell the lady he was married.

Some wives on the comment section threatened that they must start checking their husbands phone and he must give them the password.
agree or disagree during courtship. Let your yes be your yes & your no, be your no.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
When God Begins To Lift You, Do This To Remain Lifted By God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F8Hq2MGXWA
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by almarthins(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
tiswell:
When you are bis SIMP,your wife will dictate your entire life sad

Woman?
No give dem small power o! If you do u will be shocked by xtent she might with that small power. She go too lord you if u no get voice of a lion, your action must be same too.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Disaster waiting to happen in that marriage
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by cozy7(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tpave:

I remember arguing with my wife over this. Even tho I've got nothing to hide, she snooping around my phone shows lack of trust. Finally, i insisted on giving her my password on my own terms n when I feel like. AS A MAN, I SHOULD LEARN TO STAND YOUR GROUND.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by tiswell(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
almarthins:

Woman?
No give dem small power o! If you do u will be shocked by xtent she might with that small power. She go too lord you if u no get voice of a lion, your action must be same too.
I tell you baba.
Women and power na two parallel lines wen nor fit meet

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Raylight2(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
I am not yet married but in a serious relationship. She has access to my phone and I also have access to hers. Her fingerprint is registered on my phone. She can access my phone without seeking my consent to do so same as I . I think transparency should be key in any relationship and marriage. We must learn to be transparent. If that is done at the start of a relationship and agreed upon, it'll help both parties as the relationship progresses. We both grew up from a family where transparency is key and we have agreed on that from day one. Transparency between ourselves and our future kids.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by talented321: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Marry first
Raylight2:
I am not yet married but in a serious relationship. She has access to my phone and I also have access to hers. Her fingerprint is registered on my phone. She can access my phone without seeking my consent to do so same as I . I think transparency should be key in any relationship and marriage. We must learn to be transparent. If that is done at the start of a relationship and agreed upon, it'll help both parties as the relationship progresses. We both grew up from a family where transparency is key and we have agreed on that from day one. Transparency between ourselves and our future kids.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Raylight2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
talented321:
Marry first
The family I grew up in is a proof that transparency works.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by talented321: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Marry first, my mother sold her two of plots land to pay off my father 's debt, that does not mean i will see a woman like my mother, so wait make u marry first
Raylight2:

The family I grew up in is a proof that transparency works.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by GboyegaD(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jorussia:
Epa wetin come dey my family/friends when my wife nor go know?

Many things. You don't discuss things shared with you in confidence with a spouse all in the name of love. You protect those you love by ensuring they are not involved in what is not their primary business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Raylight2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
talented321:
Marry first, my mother sold her two plots land to pay off my father 's debt, that does not mean i will see a woman like my mother, so wait make marry first
got your point.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tpave:

Its not about checking, besides if you have nothing to hide why care about locking your phone from your wife. I don't even hide password from my girlfriend not to talk of wife, all the girls I have dated non hide their password so me no understand una with secrecy these days.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by TenQ: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tpave:

What are you hiding from your wife?

If you dont hide your gbola from her (and you jealously hide it from everyone including me) , why do you think you should hide your phone?
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Slurity(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
NO
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by talented321: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
kk
Raylight2:
got your point.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by onlyboyson(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
She is applying a visit to her papa house
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Shorty1980: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Only a cheating woman did that ..
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by talented321: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Manchi funny sha, she is applying for visa to go back from where see come from, wahala, wahala, wahala
onlyboyson:
She is applying a visit to her papa house

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by bukas15(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
theophorus:
I no get password for phone and sincerely my wife no dey take my phone except say to make call if she no wan use her own.

Her phone dey use Pin cos of the kids, na me even put the codes self.

I gat nothing to hide and she self no get anything to hide.
marriage apart, your phone should have password, e get why. Even your sim should have lock. It will save you some stress the day your phone will be stolen. I advise everyone I know to always lock there phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Chinny024(f): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tpave:

Check what...I don't check his own,he doesn't check mine...Let's leave it here biko...
He started it then I followed it up as well..A win win for us all to save our sanity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.