Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? (16424 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by skedy1(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2023
DolbyDigital:
Lots of these types of questions can easily be answered by putting your spouse in your shoes.

No one snoops about their partner phone with a positive mindset, with the hope that they are not going to find anything incriminating. That is why I don't like my wife searching through my phone even when I am 100% confident that I wouldn't do anything to disrespect my marriage. Unless you are a simp, or you are really hiding something, you should not tolerate your wife going through your phone. That is a big insult to your personality. If I ever catch my wife going through her phone, knowing that I have nothing to hide, she'll have to deal with an angry me.

Trust issues? That is her problem, if she cannot discuss it with me, then she should make sure that I do not catch her in the process of going through my phone. She wouldn't discuss with me, or apologise for doubting me after investigating me afterall.

And there is something about going through your spouse's phone, you'll always see what you are looking for even if it is not there. Social media has a way of amplifying the noise.

Is it ideal that she knows your password? Yes, that would come across to her (or even to you) that there is something fishy. But I cannot give my wife my phone if she is clear about her intention to investigate me. A palm doesn't have to meet your face at the speed of light for you to have actually receive a slap.

Perfectly said.
Like I replied in someone's comment. They're other things a man keeps private, which are really not illegal. But for privacy sake, he keeps it away from the wife. All wives think of is the man cheating.
The one that baffles me more is girlfriend talking same way too. Like allow this man marry you first naaaaa
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Chinny024(f): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2023
maasoap:

I wouldn't use the word "check", it sounds somehow. But couples should be free to handle or use each other's phones with no restriction.

Abi oooo....In a way ur gender says no to that nko?....
My own won't be a toiling tool as well...Let's all have it as our boundaries biko...
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by maasoap(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Chinny024:

Abi oooo....In a way ur gender says no to that nko?....
My own won't be a toiling tool as well...Let's all have it as our boundaries biko...
You know men, we like to fuul around a lot. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Chinny024(f): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
maasoap:

You know men, we like to fuul around a lot. grin grin grin

🙄🙄🙄...Continue na...Just remember the road to return home
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by maasoap(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chinny024:

🙄🙄🙄...Continue na... Just remember the road to return home
We say thank you ma, on behalf of all adventurous married men. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Chinny024(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
maasoap:

We say thank you ma, on behalf of all adventurous married men. grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....Shift Jo
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Starz825(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
LordIsaac:
I think it has to do with how you begin with a woman. Your authority as her head must never be in contention else, you are gone. The Biblical Sarah called her husband Lord...never marry a woman that does not see you as her Lord.

If money dey your hand ...ok it all good...you can be seen as a lord...

But no woman will give you the respect you deserve if money no dey your hand
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by LordIsaac(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Starz825:

If money dey your hand ...ok it all good...you can be seen as a lord...

But no woman will give you the respect you deserve if money no dey your hand
These things are beyond money o. With the level of conditioning I'm insinuating, she'd rob a bank for you!
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Evestar200(f): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Happy birthday dear. Could you please send me a PM?

Thanks dear.

I was banned by those mods for five days

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
Evestar200:

Thanks dear.

I was banned by those mods for five days
It's nice having you back here!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.