Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time (39650 Views)

My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) / Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by ExtremeDot: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oh!
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by erai30(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:
Since most of you live in apartments, what do you do when you have noisy neighbors?

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do?
It's either you pack out of the place or you go play your music loud as he is doing, after all remember you didn't help him to pay for his rent. Maybe he probably deaf and the only way he can enjoy himself is keeping it loud. grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Godsplan89: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Oga nobody dey hold u back from being loud yourself, buy d biggest boom box dey jam ur own afro pop... Sit ur ass up n Go to work u lazy preeek
exactly 💯
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Felix6: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
I don miss Naija infinite freedom. So sweet you can actually jam to the high heaven with your neighbours absolutely helpless and no police is coming for citations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Are u working from home?
Softbby123:
Since most of you live in apartments, what do you do when you have noisy neighbors?

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do?
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Kazeem47(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Forget about him, why dont you let me take you out of that apartment, to a short let and we get loud slutting each other out, while you sit on my face till you squirt and i cum inside ice cream and you drink it to stay healthy. Just do crazy shit like threesomes and orgies together. Your neighbor obviously wants to fuvk u, so he's frustrating you will u go up there and silence him with you labia.
Johnny Sins?is that you?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Get solid giant earplugs and make him see you wearing it grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Xlogistics(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Disconnect his power supply. Thank me later
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Slurity(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

Give him his own dose. Get a loud jam. Play it loud at 12-3am. Everyone will gather for important meeting in the morning where you talk you mind. I hate nonsense

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by deejaino: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

grin grin grin grin oloriburuku 🤣🤣

Forget about him, why dont you let me take you out of that apartment, to a short let and we get loud slutting each other out, while you sit on my face till you squirt and i cum inside ice cream and you drink it to stay healthy. Just do crazy shit like threesomes and orgies together. Your neighbor obviously wants to fuvk u, so he's frustrating you will u go up there and silence him with you labia.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by MrJames007: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Oga nobody dey hold u back from being loud yourself, buy d biggest boom box dey jam ur own afro pop... Sit ur ass up n Go to work u lazy preeek
Chill small na. grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Vision101(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Loud as bleep Kwa!! Teach me please undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Anija: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pls watch aniakucomedy on facebook and feel alright

Remember to share and follow
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Haveyoueatentod: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Buy a baseball bat and hit on the ceiling when they make loud noise.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Mitsurugi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
LandMann:

Seun lalasticlala lawyer mynd44

What kind of trash talk is the above?
Nairaland is dead

It actually got me laughing. Please Nigeria is stressful enough as it is grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Lanmon(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
If u prioritize peace of mind, be nice (even if it's just once) to him and talk about it and if he o change,just endure and find another location

✌️
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by nadel: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

give him a sloppy blowjobb......thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by bigtt76(f): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do? Ok

Amosu

bum bumless girl
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by advanceDNA: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
pretydiva:
Talk to him again about it, if he still doesn't change then do a pay back.

When you know he's home and your sure he's not going out, just begin jam music and make sure to increase it then lock your door and leave while the music is still playing. I believe he will get the memo

U want to use the smell of weed to disturb a ganja man?? As in??

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Angrygoat: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why stress yourself. From your description,your neighbour takes smoke and gin ,ogogoro,or beer. He is going mad and he blasts music when he is high. He blasts music despite nepa epileptic power supply,he must be running gen or using solar. Solution.
Enter market go and buy Samsung hifi 3500 Watts with 3 big speakers. Load cd and place it on xbasss and put volume to 15. Play azaman by portable or zazu. He must come beg u.
That year na lg home theater I use take disturb dem for 19street. Steady gen,weed,dunhill,food,coke and bombing. Hood ol days. Dem dey beg me make I drop volume. Bass wey dey vibrate neighbour plates and pots. Go buy amplifier of 20k add am go the hifi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Ogeeriga(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is like your neighbor and mine a closely related. I have tolerated all his excesses and yet no change. Since am not the landlord, I have decided to act fast, I gave my neighbor quite notice....... In my mind and in my prayers
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by cigaricon(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kill him angry
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Rubyjade: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Gppgn(f): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
OB7Foreva:
the way you call people lazy ehn.. how much have you made mr workhaolic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Fraih(f): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is exactly my neighbour.
Reported to landlord twice, he denied sotey landlord said I should record him. Annoyingly, this guys does this mostly at midnight.
Landlord Reported to caretaker.

John, God pass you!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Bossly: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Your queer ass go hear am 🤣

Softbby123:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Huge Python Killed By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.