Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time (39628 Views)

My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) / Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Eniolohunda: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Illiterate full Nigeria, that thing is very common in Nigeria and if you correct them, they will never yield. Even if you go another place how are you sure another person with the same attitude will not be your neighbor. It's in Nigeria, you will be in public transport, they will not allow you to have your peace in the name of preaching, and if you talk they will tag you "intolerant".

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Newnas(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Forget about him, why dont you let me take you out of that apartment, to a short let and we get loud slutting each other out, while you sit on my face till you squirt and i cum inside ice cream and you drink it to stay healthy. Just do crazy shit like threesomes and orgies together. Your neighbor obviously wants to fuvk u, so he's frustrating you will u go up there and silence him with you labia.

🤢🤮
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Doing that is a sign that you should get prepared to pack out and go to your own house rather than staying in a rented apartment comfortably and conveniently.

If you don't have land, go and buy even if it's in a far place, if you have land go and develop it, if you have being developing it, may God provide for to complete it and pack in. May God complete all the uncompleted projects in our lives in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by diogo23: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Oga nobody dey hold u back from being loud yourself, buy d biggest boom box dey jam ur own afro pop... Sit ur ass up n Go to work u lazy preeek
This is the most stupid comment I ever see in this forum, what a senseless idiot

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Adabestseason(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
A violent person understands only the language of violence better,so give him equivalent amount of noise that will solve the whole problem,don't bang on doors ,in nigeria people want to behave as if God does not exist,so follow in like fashion
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Intrepid01(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:
Since most of you live in apartments, what do you do when you have noisy neighbors?

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do?

Try and seduce him, once he falls in love for you, then you can control him for as long as you desire.😄🤣😂
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by DrMuzungu(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
No matter how many times you correct him, he will only stop for awhile. Endure and make more money so you can get better apartment.

Naaaah. Hire an electrician to swap NEUTRAL wire and one of 3 LIVE wires on his generator/PHCN changeover switch. Ask me later why.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Preciousgirl(f): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
I feel your pain
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by DrMuzungu(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Just say no to violence wink
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
RythmicFlow:
A professional upstairs neighbor 😀

https://youtube.com/shorts/35M6rWqTvC8?feature=share3

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by forerunner022(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Does he smoke loud 😂
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by ceejay80s(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
LandMann:

Seun lalasticlala lawyer mynd44

What kind of trash talk is the above?
Nairaland is dead
Nairaland Need funny talks sometimes , no be every time we go dey bone face like who no win Guiness book

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Starships4u(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
pretydiva:
Talk to him again about it, if he still doesn't change then do a pay back.

When you know he's home and your sure he's not going out, just begin jam music and make sure to increase it then lock your door and leave while the music is still playing. I believe he will get the memo

NEPA never flash current for yhur house before?
Like yhu haven't had over voltage?
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by OB7Foreva(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
diogo23:

This is the most stupid comment I ever see in this forum, what a senseless idiot
Muh'fuckin frog eating scum, nobody ts gotta teach u to always mind ur bizness. I mind my Business always! No bi bcuz u're my next door neighbor make I no catch my huz cruise feel happy.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by UselessBuharist: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:
Since most of you live in apartments, what do you do when you have noisy neighbors?

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do?

That thing wey you dey find, you go get am
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Brian888(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hi all! I am facing the problem of noisy neighbors and am looking for advice. We have loud parties and noisy arguments all the time, which prevents me from resting and working at home in peace. I have already tried to talk to them, but to no avail. How can I better handle this situation? I would be grateful for any advice and recommendations.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Bobxin: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
LandMann:

Nairaland is dead
Tha comment is supposed to have been deleted by now. It's even the first comment.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by ogify1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
LandMann:

Nairaland is dead
Check the profile of who started the thread. You’ll understand better 😂😂
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by kazma1010(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Call the police or negbourhood corps
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Natbrowny: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
So u dey report me for nairaland abi. grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by maestro299: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Forget about him, why dont you let me take you out of that apartment, to a short let and we get loud slutting each other out, while you sit on my face till you squirt and i cum inside ice cream and you drink it to stay healthy. Just do crazy shit like threesomes and orgies together. Your neighbor obviously wants to fuvk u, so he's frustrating you will u go up there and silence him with you labia.
What the f**k?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Report him to the landlord
what will the landlord do? Refund his money or what?
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

angry
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by FireUpNow(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

Give him some loud and ecstasy to take then arrest him. End of story
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

It's as result of this nonsense stupid noises from idiot boxes that buildings collapse. The fkn goat should continue
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Alaga2222(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

As if you go fit do pass 5min

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by holybabayo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Use soft soft take talk na.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Hussein035: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

That kind of people cannot change. all you need to do is do to them what they are doing.

Whenever he is playing you too should just loud your own and leave the house to watch football so that he will not enjoy the stupid noise in his room
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by condralbedez: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

Park out,or better still get your own speaker,as he louds his,loud yours too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. / Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Huge Python Killed By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.