Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time (39613 Views)

My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) / Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by davillian(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Revenge grin
Buy a bigger speaker
And only play it when you feel he wants to rest....
Load it lock your door and go out grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Alakwa1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:
Since most of you live in apartments, what do you do when you have noisy neighbors?

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do?

since he is not disciplined, show maturity by ignoring it, someone will definately work up to him dear...
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by eroticecstasy: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Forget about him, why dont you let me take you out of that apartment, to a short let and we get loud slutting each other out, while you sit on my face till you squirt and i cum inside ice cream and you drink it to stay healthy. Just do crazy shit like threesomes and orgies together. Your neighbor obviously wants to fuvk u, so he's frustrating you will u go up there and silence him with you labia.

What are you for god's sake

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by adeememman(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
You made me remember this experience when I was in the Uni. There is this neighbor who wouldn't let us hear anything with his condemned speakers whereas I had a new sound system that can deafen the whole house but will reduce it to lowest to maintain sanity. The day his craziness touch me head, I just went into my room and increased the volume of mine. Baba couldn't hear the music he was playing even inside his own room. He had to come beg me to come reduce volume cos his gf couldn't hear his music again but him. I just told him no one has monopoly to violence. Since that day, he stopped.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by coputa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:
Since most of you live in apartments, what do you do when you have noisy neighbors?

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do?
Mind your business, you are trespassing, you can be sued,if you can't live with it, pack out.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Killermamba: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

you nor get landlord?
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Abujaexpress: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

I guess you are already crushing on the guy
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

So u carry my matter come here abi
Ok na
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by phemmyfour: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. I lived above my former neighbour but whenever the old man (in his 60s) start blasting his sound system, every where upstairs would be shaken. Some people are just unnecessary lousy and inconsiderate

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by NothingDoMe: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:

Truly they're mad people online
😄😄😄
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by BabbanBura(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

I see the small yansh, what of br3asts? I guess e no dey! No wonder the path you choosed for yasef
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by LEGHEND(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

Take him to court..
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Probz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Overly-noisy neighbours are a special kind of annoying. Writing notes will just come across as passive-aggressive so unless you’re willing for there to potentially be something of a bad vibe between you people for the sake of getting the point across, don’t do that. I’ve been there and it might work for all of about two days but nothing lasting.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Hawkler: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afro beats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. it's loud as Bleep again. What do I do?
Maybe this is his ever first apartment there are like that everywhere like a fail brake.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Figger(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Extroverts can be so annoying sometimes
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Depressed101: 1:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Softbby123:

buy big Jbl speaker or any loud speaker. Turn it on to the highest level and play music with it, leave the house for 2days (make sure your music can be playing all through) thank me later
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Probz(m): 2:14am On Jun 14, 2023
I can almost guarantee you he’ll be annoyed by you gently opening and closing your door while screaming and foot-tapping at 3am. I’d slam the door hard if I were you. Maybe then he’ll get the message.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Probz(m): 2:15am On Jun 14, 2023
Figger:
Extroverts can be so annoying sometimes

You know it. One little extravert can come with enough noise, clutter and unnecessary drama to deafen the anthropomorphic walls of Jericho.
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:11am On Jun 14, 2023
I can't give you advice. But report to landlord.
That neighbor is wicked
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Tombrown3(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Oga nobody dey hold u back from being loud yourself, buy d biggest boom box dey jam ur own afro pop... Sit ur ass up n Go to work u lazy preeek
Typical naija mentality. Because she complained, you automatically think she's jealous?

If it's in the UK, that neighbor of hers will be in kuje but now self😏

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by oofy: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2023
make your house sound proof. No one can hear you from outside and you also cant hear anyone.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by donem: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2023
eroticecstasy:

What are you for god's sake
The guy is erotically good, I know you feeling him lolz

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Arijude(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
woginid967:

Forget about him, why dont you let me take you out of that apartment, to a short let and we get loud slutting each other out, while you sit on my face till you squirt and i cum inside ice cream and you drink it to stay healthy. Just do crazy shit like threesomes and orgies together. Your neighbor obviously wants to fuvk u, so he's frustrating you will u go up there and silence him with you labia.
she's a queer
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by JobNeededUrgent: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Arijude:
she's a queer
how did you know
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Arijude(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
how did you know
check her page
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by eroticecstasy: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2023
donem:

The guy is erotically good, I know you feeling him lolz

grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by donem: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2023
eroticecstasy:

grin
wink Cheers comrade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. / Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Huge Python Killed By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.