Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy (43994 Views)

NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by etrader(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
I wish you quick recovery, i like this man he fought Fulani invasion of south west with Yoruba tactics without any violence. His brain behind Amontekun.
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by thisisit: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
kinzd:
Think its their#Trade mark i rememberseeing their Champaign poster they look like brothers

OCCULThings grin
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Quick recovery, get well!
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by MrFly(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thisis2raw:
This the thing with Nigerian politians, you know you are healthy, still you went to run for office
dnt understand ur message

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by bennybuhari: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cult thing

LibertyRep:
The way it ought to be.

Why the two of them con get the same beard style.

Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hospital no de Nigeria?
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Kaiser20: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to Hon.Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa as the new Governor of Ondo State, if you understand.
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by adigun27: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
How bro gist me I be ondo guy
Kaiser20:
Congratulations to Hon.Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa as the new Governor of Ondo State, if you understand.
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Jsucre(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thisis2raw:
This the thing with Nigerian politians, you know you are healthy, still you went to run for office
what are you saying bayi?
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Lama70(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Way to go. Best thing to do.

Speedy recovery, Arakunrin.
Iya Ibo husband. Lol.
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Bar1941(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
May God heal this man, I like and respect him so much.
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by fsb(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wish him speedy recovery but would be nice for African leaders to develop their healthcare so nobody needs to go abroad. What of the poor man that doesnt have money to travel abroad?
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by farem: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Quick recovery Mr. Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu SAN CON.

Mr is a synonym of Arakunrin
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by BABANGBALI: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
I hope not what I'm thinking o

Entering from the back is sweet nobody will know you are late to work🤷
If you like be thinking rubbish Ohh 🙃🥳

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by samwillyco1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Criminals going abroad for a better medical treatment which they cannot provide for the masses
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thisis2raw:
what is this one saying? Are you normal?
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Addme: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Right Call Arakunrin.
Get well soon Sir
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
LibertyRep:
The way it ought to be.

You fit join the league too
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by wink2015(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Governor Akeredolu should not have run for a second term given his poor health.

But he was greedy and power drunk now the state have to live with the consequences of his poor and falling health.

I think Tinubu should not contest second term after his first term ends in four years time from now as he also is having health challenges.

Ex-President Muhammadu Buhari emptied our national treasury with his constant trip to the United Kingdom to get treatment for an undisclosed ailment.

It is high time Nigerian demand for the health report of political aspirant just to check whether they are medically fit for public office.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Menclothing: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Be healed ijn
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
So now he can hand over to his deputy, the same person that jumped out of quarantine during covid 19 lockdown because he didn't want his deputy to make some decisions for him
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Thisis2raw(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
what is this one saying? Are you normal?
sarcasm
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by juman(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Get well soon.
Our dear governor.
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Burgerlomo: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
I wish him speedy recovery 🙏
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by currency10(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wish you speedy recovery my excellencey.
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by oruma19: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Waited one week after traveling so he can only have 2 weeks to govern. Die inside the Position nau. They still can't leave earthly powers for a second even though their body can't do the work die to Ill health. Anyone can be sick, stop clinging to power and go treat urself. Look away from the office for 6 months, u must not die in power.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by fyneeagle99: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
So he couldn’t build a world class hospital in ondo all these years.pity
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Longman8: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
GET WELL SOO PAPI.
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Angrygoat: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Since.nawa o. Greedy man
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by Azizi72(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Best thing to do..

Life Is more important than anything.

Quick recovery..
Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by lildush(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
LibertyRep:
The way it ought to be.

Mentor and mentee 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare / Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.