Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or (31531 Views)

Super Eagles Will Miss The Next World Cup. / FIFA Confirms Next World Cup In Qatar To Hold Nov/dec 2022 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Judolisco(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Baba Don leave am make other small footballers go dey fight 4 am.....but u go collect dis year own Sha... Dat world Cup win must be celebrated.... RIP to all Messi fans and haters who couldn't witness greatness.... I was so happy dat night

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
obembet:
Criminal, u can't even win...
He has been told that Haaland ll win it and he's now consoling himself.
This was same hypocritic Messi that said it hurt him CR7 had 5 Balon'dor like him.
Yeye dey smell in him and his errand boys here.

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Numerouno94(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
obembet:

Frustration done make this one they type rubbish. Read wat u jux typed and tell me if it makes sense to u?

Pendu fans Mumu I swear!!gringrin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Camera Wowo.

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Ogeeriga(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Messi job has a fotballer his done and dusted, if not for one thing, I would have advice him to retire, jay jay okocher never attain these height before he hanged his boot. Messi just enjoy the fruit of your labour. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Lorddominic(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
obembet:

It seems to me you reason with your clitoris

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by ibtommy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

How is he a criminal
You type before you think
What do you expect when a grown up man thinks and writes with his "third leg "?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by kalufelix(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Justinlean02:
Goated wink
Pep Gaudiola na the definition of "True Special One" if Mourinho no first am take the title that is...
HE IS THE SPECIAL ONE BUT I AM THE CHOSEN ONE - pep guardiola (2011)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Sososo(f): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Numerouno94:

Swears. Messi they give me joy. See simplicity abeg. Btw, one player still dey try convince people say him na best. Best without world cup.gringrin

This guy is intelligent, humble and nice. If ur a normal human being u must luv Messi, except ur a witch. If u hate this innocent guy called Messi then u re a witch.gringrin

This one na by force loving.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Numerouno94:

Swears. Messi they give me joy. See simplicity abeg. Btw, one player still dey try convince people say him na best. Best without world cup.gringrin

This guy is intelligent, humble and nice. If ur a normal human being u must luv Messi, except ur a witch. If u hate this innocent guy called Messi then u re a witch.gringrin

Poor people like u feel good when u see stuff like this ...cos it gives u false hope
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Okhuadams(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
ojehmario1969:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/lionel-messi-ballon-d-or-no-longer-important-to-me/bltce0adbe04f831f71
Mynd44 Nlfpmod
Stories for the gods as if say dem dash u as usual you no go collect am lagbaja nothing for you
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Casham: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
God! I love this Messi guy. I feel so proud to have known football during his time. Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Ibrahimovic, Mbape, Haaland, Guardiola and Zidane; wherever You are, if You can hear me or see this: Thank You for been the best of Yourselves. You really inspired me. You are some of my heroes and I will make sure my child learns from You.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Firebomber: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Messi vs Haaland this season:

Statistic:
Messi:.πŸ’― Haaland:πŸ’―
- Goals: 37 - Goals: 52
- Assist: 25 - Assist: 9
- G/A: 62 - G/A: 61
- Dribbles: 149 - Dribbles: 19
- Key Pass: 140 - Key Pass: 37
- BCC: 45 - BCC: 13
- Tackles: 40 - Tackles: 8
- MOTM: 29 - MOTM: 17

Trofi:
Messi:πŸ’― Haaland:πŸ’―
- World Cup - UCL
- Ligue 1 - EPL
- French S Cup - FA Cup

Awards:
Messi:πŸ’―
- Laureus Sportsman Of The Year
- FIFA the Best
- WC Golden Ball
- French S Cup Player Of The Season
- Iffhs Best Player
- Iffhs Best Playmaker
- Iffhs Best int-Goalscorer
- AIPS Best Male Athlete
- Guardian Best Player
- L'Equipe Best Player Of The Year
- BBC World Sport of The year

Haaland:πŸ’―
- EPL Player Of The Year
- EPL Young Player Of The Year
- EPL Golden Boot
- European Golden Boot
- UCL TopsCorer

Now your decision ,who win this ballon d'or??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Casham: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Padipadi:

He has been told that Haaland ll win it and he's now consoling himself.
This was same hypocritic Messi that said it hurt him CR7 had 5 Balon'dor like him.
Yeye dey smell in him and his errand boys here.
Boss! You do not need to always bring Ronaldo in whenever The Lion is mentioned. Ronaldo to is a Legend on his own right, but Messi is still the G.O.A.T. Guy, I love Ronaldo, but I love Messi more. When You talk Balon d'or, Messi is still king with 7 against Ronaldo's 5. Let's not hate on success abeg.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Roozzaay(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
It shouldn't after so much stealings

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Yyodike: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Oakenshield: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
After FIFA carry am do bonanza between u and CBoy deprive others of their right.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
handsomeyinka:
True talk..

Ronaldo fans can keep wailing like some of our O.......nse people

Anyway...Asiwaju is Our next presido for the next 8 years.

Peter obi still looking for his lost mandate.

No be only mandate na mandela...

Still looked for a way to bring in politics. You get sense this small boy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by mayor1814: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2023
King MESSI has completed football. He's football himself. He's won everything. He's not just hiding behind other players. He's the player other players look up to.

He motivated and inspired an average Argentina team to world cup victory.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by mayor1814: 12:33am On Jun 14, 2023
Firebomber:
Messi vs Haaland this season:

Statistic:
Messi:.πŸ’― Haaland:πŸ’―
- Goals: 37 - Goals: 52
- Assist: 25 - Assist: 9
- G/A: 62 - G/A: 61
- Dribbles: 149 - Dribbles: 19
- Key Pass: 140 - Key Pass: 37
- BCC: 45 - BCC: 13
- Tackles: 40 - Tackles: 8
- MOTM: 29 - MOTM: 17

Trofi:
Messi:πŸ’― Haaland:πŸ’―
- World Cup - UCL
- Ligue 1 - EPL
- French S Cup - FA Cup

Awards:
Messi:πŸ’―
- Laureus Sportsman Of The Year
- FIFA the Best
- WC Golden Ball
- French S Cup Player Of The Season
- Iffhs Best Player
- Iffhs Best Playmaker
- Iffhs Best int-Goalscorer
- AIPS Best Male Athlete
- Guardian Best Player
- L'Equipe Best Player Of The Year
- BBC World Sport of The year

Haaland:πŸ’―
- EPL Player Of The Year
- EPL Young Player Of The Year
- EPL Golden Boot
- European Golden Boot
- UCL TopsCorer

Now your decision ,who win this ballon d'or??

1. Do u think without Kevin de bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Gundogan and Rodrigo, haaland would be able to achieve all this feat?

2. Compare MESSI team at world cup final to Haaland team at champions league final and see the difference.

Without MESSI, Argentina would not be able to win the world cup.

Without Haaland, Man City would win the UCL trophy conveniently.

So it's glaring the ballon dor is MESSI 's

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 12:43am On Jun 14, 2023
ojehmario1969:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/lionel-messi-ballon-d-or-no-longer-important-to-me/bltce0adbe04f831f71
Mynd44 Nlfpmod
MESSI d undisputed world greatest player.
D only undisputed GOAT who completed football
D king of kings and lord of lords of football
D beginning and d end of football
D God of football

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Olarewaju89: 1:20am On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:

grin cheesy

You say what? cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by okuta007: 1:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Numerouno94:

Brother wat is life without vawulence nagringrin

At 36 Messi has conquered the world of football and his abt to go on a relaxation break. But one old papa at 38 never still conquer even spoon.gringrin

Messi has won it all at 35 buh a 38yrs old Pendu who started the game of soccer b4 Messi is still struggling. Wat a shame.gringrin

wetin you don conquer for your miserable life? your size no dey boot ?
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Melonsmasher: 3:13am On Jun 14, 2023
ENTERING THE QATAR WORLDCUP

Ronaldo be like "let me go and get it"

Messi be like "let's go and get it"

nuffsaid

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by KingOfTheDamned: 4:17am On Jun 14, 2023
OJEEMAH:
He’s intelligent. He knows how and when to nip it in the bud. He makes smart and unpredictable moves on and off field.

Remove his penis from your mouth so you can breath properly ...
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by sniperr007(m): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2023
TBIZZY:
The other guy keeps setting himself up with ego and a braggadocio behavior.

Mess still has ego
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by hollywater: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2023
The GOAT himself.

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by yemmywesey(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Whether u like am or not u must collect that ur 8th balon d or as ur discharge certificate ....I love you messi cry men I am so gonna miss watching this guy sometimes, it feels like a dream like my entire life i have watched this guy .....what happens next ...wow

Start watching SAKA.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by viodemus: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2023
Messi is a factual legend.

Messi is like Obi, C Ronaldo is currently like Sillybu aka the renowned fraudulent criminal.

The fraudulent criminal is so amateurish to real leadership, we are microscopically watching how his islamics intentions, especially in the blessed east and many sensible places around.

The naive and scheming fraudulent sillybu, very egoistic than CR, is claiming the ownership of student loan, so that they will deny many students the loan. Anyway, am not sure he has thought it through yet, another cart before the horse scenario, just like his hour one calamity. The signing ink has not properly dried yet, but the renowned fraud is already spending Nigerian money on numerous thank him parties.

Nigeria dun enter one chance. Many eyes go clear no be small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Dicado: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Messi is a great player bt Cr7 is the Goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / April 8: Griezmann Welcomes 3rd Child On Same Day As Previous Two / EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign Β£17.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.