Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or (31534 Views)

Super Eagles Will Miss The Next World Cup. / FIFA Confirms Next World Cup In Qatar To Hold Nov/dec 2022 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

No prophet can cure your madness and misconceptions.
Let's say CR7 got 5 balon'dors from penalty and tapping. Let's say Messi doesn't have hundreds of goals from tappings or penalties.
CR7 is a motivation to others that you can win big from tappings and penalties. Others like Messi should go and train more so that his Pessi skills can improve.
Boy, you can't shake who's superior to you in the mind. Just keep quiet and go and wash plates, houseboy.
Even God will punish you idiotic piece of shit for comparing a useless and overrated penalty and tapin player called penaldo aka king of penalties to d God of football and undisputed world champion MESSI bcuz it is a grievous sin to do that in d first place.
Why will Messi d undisputed GOAT need penalties and tapins to win ballon d'or when he is d player with d highest number of goals without penalties and also d player with d highest number of goals outside d 18 yard box?πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

Even God will punish you idiotic piece of shit for comparing a useless and overrated penalty and tapin player called penaldo aka king of penalties to d God of football and undisputed world champion MESSI bcuz it is a grievous sin to do that in d first place.
Let me settle my case with God.
God created me, you, CR7 and Messi. And God's aware of your hypocrisy and He never wozz you slap so why you dey judge?
Abi you no know say it's pure witchcraft and you deserve public stoning to death by deliberately denigrating CR7 to extol Messi. Receive brain.

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Let me settle my case with God.
God created me, you, CR7 and Messi. And God's aware of your hypocrisy and He never wozz you slap so why you dey judge?
Abi you no know say it's pure witchcraft and you deserve public stoning to death by deliberately denigrating CR7 to extol Messi. Receive brain.
I will always denigrate penaldo bcuz he is just a useless penalty and tapin player who has benefited from playing d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in d history of football in all competitions.
It is u idiotic slowpoke dat deserve to burn and roast in hell for comparing dat piece of overrated penalty and tapin shit called penaldo to d undisputed GOAT messi
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

I will always denigrate penaldo bcuz he is just a useless penalty and tapin player who has benefited from playing d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in d history of football in all competitions.
It is u idiotic slowpoke dat deserve to burn and roast in hell for comparing dat piece of overrated penalty and tapin shit called penaldo to d undisputed GOAT messi
My response has been xmsendimg chills to your heart.
If he'll has hotness, you are the self filled hater that ll roast there. That same God you believed can't be mocked. If CR7 comes to your hood, you ll carry your poverty head to see him. If he throw money for street, you ll be among those stampeded to grab just N1K or $100. You are sick for quoting me again.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

My response has been xmsendimg chills to your heart.
If he'll has hotness, you are the self filled hater that ll roast there. That same God you believed can't be mocked. If CR7 comes to your hood, you ll carry your poverty head to see him. If he throw money for street, you ll be among those stampeded to grab just N1K or $100. You are sick for quoting me again.
Brainless penaldog talking shit
If money makes one a GOAT then Elon musk is d GOAT of football.
We are talking football matters here and u are here talking about wealth. What has wealth got to do with football matters we are talking about?
U now c reason why penaldogs like u will always be completely brainless and senseless
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

Brainless penaldog talking shit
If money makes one a GOAT then Elon musk is d GOAT of football.
We are talking football matters here and u are here talking about wealth. What has wealth got to do with football matters we are talking about?
U now c reason why penaldogs like u will always be completely brainless and senseless
You described yourself. My talk about money is to describe your miserable self. No dey hate who no send you, CR7 no send you. Me sef no send you, Pessi dog.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

You described yourself. My talk about money is to describe your miserable self. No dey hate who no send you, CR7 no send you. Me sef no send you, Pessi dog.
U must be very stupid for bringing money into football matters. When brainless and senseless penaldogs like u don't have anything reasonable to say again u start bringing in money as if penaldo is giving u part of d money he is making.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Numerouno94(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I don’t suck dick. Ewu, direct this comment to your mom
And his papa too. Pendu fans re stupid, swears!!gringrin
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by OJEEMAH(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Numerouno94:

And his papa too. Pendu fans re stupid, swears!!gringrin
Imagine the lunatic ooh….. these guys are unbelievable aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Numerouno94(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Imagine the lunatic ooh….. these guys are unbelievable aswear

Hahahahahagringrin

They behave like those motor park boys. When they re devoid of wat to say, they resort idiotic and wayward insult. Insultz that lack zero sense.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
mayor1814:

What's not fact there? Pls tell me. And tell me your own fact.
MY FACT IS NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL CR7 A LESS TALENTED PLAYER TO MESSI .
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Numerouno94(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Poor people like u feel good when u see stuff like this ...cos it gives u false hope

U this Gay, many a times I have warned u to stop mistaken me for ur Dad. Idiotic element.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Numerouno94(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2023
okuta007:

wetin you don conquer for your miserable life? your size no dey boot ?

Awon audio Millionaires. For una eyes everybody b pauper except una. Asun.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Numerouno94:

U this Gay, many a times I have warned u to stop mistaken me for ur Dad. Idiotic element.

Church rat from a church rat family... come let me feed u...u peasant
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by mayor1814: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
MY FACT IS NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL CR7 A LESS TALENTED PLAYER TO MESSI .

When a fact is glaring, there is nothing wrong in saying it. If you say cr7 is more talented than Memphis depay, have u done anything wrong?

So saying MESSI is more talented than cr7 is a very clear fact.

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by AImiron: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2023
obembet:
Criminal, u can't even win...
Its obvious the source of your frustration in life na messi's success what a miserable life you're living cos you're somewhere in this Nigeria, struggling to feed your sorry assss, still dey carry Messi hate for heart, calling him a criminalπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, when we sabi sabi your papa na criminal that's why he has been in jail for the last decade, your poor mama couldn't have done a better job raising you. She tried her best but you're unfortunate from inception.

Your pain, agony and frustration gives me unlimited joy, im always happy cos anytime Leo do something huge, ppl like you develops HBP and take few steps closer to early grave. What a wonderful feeling. As i always talk here, your pain na eternal and you never see anything yet cos haaland no go smell the prize .

Leo will win his 8th balloon dor and you go witness so your pain level go increase rapidly

Your matter is beyond beyond banter, na derangement. Na pure and undiluted psycho be this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Numerouno94(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Church rat from a church rat family... come let me feed u...u peasant

Feed ur poverty stricken family first. Mr my father knws 20 president and 20 governors kill u dere. Audio millionaire.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by AImiron: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Numerouno94:

Feed ur poverty stricken family first. Mr my father knws 20 president and 20 governors kill u dere. Audio millionaire.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
that's obemweyreh alt, that thing is a coward, just ignore it next time, e no worth your mention bro
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
mayor1814:

When a fact is glaring, there is nothing wrong in saying it. If you say cr7 is more talented than Memphis depay, have u done anything wrong?

So saying MESSI is more talented than cr7 is a very clear fact.
USELESS COMPARISON
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
Numerouno94:

This peasant thinks his opinion matters.. u are at the bottom of the food chain...Niggar ....
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by mayor1814: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
USELESS COMPARISON

Lol. Don't be influenced by emotions or sentiments, look at facts. Reality.

No player. I repeat no player in history can be compared to MESSI. FYI, Messi is one of the contenders of SPORTS BEST OF ALL TIME not only football, he's passed that stage.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Numerouno94:

Brother wat is life without vawulence nagringrin

At 36 Messi has conquered the world of football and his abt to go on a relaxation break. But one old papa at 38 never still conquer even spoon.gringrin

Messi has won it all at 35 buh a 38yrs old Pendu who started the game of soccer b4 Messi is still struggling. Wat a shame.gringrin

grin grin grin there shall be no rest for Obem n his cohorts in this forum as far as we dey
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Padipadi:

He has been told that Haaland ll win it and he's now consoling himself.
This was same hypocritic Messi that said it hurt him CR7 had 5 Balon'dor like him.
Yeye dey smell in him and his errand boys here.
See delm angry angry bad belle
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin grin I can't stop laughing walai. At first,I thought you're our Manchi, Amiron
Numerouno94:

Frustration done make this one they type rubbish. Read wat u jux typed and tell me if it makes sense to u?

Pendu fans Mumu I swear!!gringrin
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
ibtommy:

What do you expect when a grown up man thinks and writes with his "third leg "?
grin grin grin Obem n his bedfellows have seen shege in this forum.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Peacecore:
See delm angry angry bad belle
Sharap
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
mayor1814:

Lol. Don't be influenced by emotions or sentiments, look at facts. Reality.

No player. I repeat no player in history can be compared to MESSI. FYI, Messi is one of the contenders of SPORTS BEST OF ALL TIME not only football, he's passed that stage.
mere repetition
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

This peasant thinks his opinion matters.. u are at the bottom of the food chain...Niggar ....

Beverlyjean, why did you go and open another account as Chidolalar to continue with your mad delusions about GOAT? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Sharap
Pendu's willing tool angry angry angry
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Peacecore:
Pendu's willing tool angry angry angry
I didn't give a fΓ»ck about Ronaldo. But I love his hardwork ethics. You should learn that from him too else you stay in poverty till you reach 90 years. Be wise!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

Beverlyjean, why did you go and open another account as Chidolalar to continue with your mad delusions about GOAT? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure chidolalar will add u the the number of lunatics that are growing on NL...
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2023
Padipadi:

I didn't give a fΓ»ck about Ronaldo. But I love his yardwork ethics. You should learn that from him too else you stay in poverty till you reach 90 years. Be wise!
Yardwork my foot! Messi that you hate has bushwork angry angry you no go like get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

April 8: Griezmann Welcomes 3rd Child On Same Day As Previous Two / EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign Β£17.8m / Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.