Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or (31533 Views)

Super Eagles Will Miss The Next World Cup. / FIFA Confirms Next World Cup In Qatar To Hold Nov/dec 2022 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by OJEEMAH(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Remove his penis from your mouth so you can breath properly ...
I don’t suck dick. Ewu, direct this comment to your mom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Eagba:
E sure me say you are ugly, if not you go know say fine no be anything.
I like Ronaldo work ethics, outside that nothing.
Ronaldo is the mc hammer of football while Messi is the Michael Jackson of football.eat that. And one more thing bolt brought style to athletics , while Ronaldo and ruud vanisteroy dey the same whatsapp group
Lol, I handsome pass what you can expect. If I land for your family, na all the sweet girls there I go lashy.
You said Ronaldo n Nistelrooy belonged to same WhatsApp group. No problem. Messi and Okocha too belonged to same group. In fact, Okocha get skills pass Messi.
It's obvious all you Pessi fans love Messi so much that you all think na una get bad mouth pas. Eti ya were!
Messi no fit dribble make it sweet like Okocha. Oya place your bet!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by mayor1814: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
me I just consider those as people who choose to be blind.

Messi is beyond football he is art, little wonder pep that have confirmed himself the greatest manager of this era confirmed Messi the greatest.

Infact look at players that would choose messi over cr7, they are players who are technical ND gifted

Like evra always say, they simply support Ronaldo because of his determination and work to compensate the gift of talent he didn't have

For me natural gift talent Trump's hardwork all day even though Messi still works hard

The world cup sealed everything for him

To me and many others, MESSI has always been the greatest football player ever even before the world cup glory. Luis Figo, Tapnaldo countryman said it clearly that MESSI doesn't even need a world cup before he should be adjudged as the best to ever do it.

And now with the world cup, he further cemented his status.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by mayor1814: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
ur exaggerated bla bla bla is just based on lies against cr7 and those that dont hate him.

Nobody hates him. Saying the fact is not hate. Luis Figo, his fellow Portuguese countryman said the fact that Messi is the best football player ever and that he doesn't even need the world cup. So will u say Figo hates him? Or wen Ramos chose MESSI over Tapnaldo as d best player he played with and the best player he has ever seen, will u say Ramos hate him?

So I don't hate Tapnaldo. I'm just saying the fact.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Are you on colos?
You guys should kuku declare that CR7 should not exist or he should be wiped out of history!
Was Messi's juju finished when Ronaldo ate 5 out of his possible 12 balon'dors?
Which player gave him tough challenge like Ronaldo?
No be all awards and records Messi go break if not for CR7?
I ll mention Ronaldo a billion times. Not just me, billions of people in the world ll compare them till eternity.
Infact, to pepper you, I won't tell you who's better btw them.
Your jealousy filled life Messi said he was pained in 2017 that CR7 drew balon'dor with him at 5-5.
He's a pretending pained midget that try to appear good to the public but devilish at heart. Just like you and all his crazy fans here that can't celebrate good things.
Oga penaldo does NOT exist when it comes to d undisputed GOAT Messi. Penaldo is not even among top ten greatest players of all time. Imagine comparing a useless and shit and biggest world cup flop called penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins to an undisputed God of football and world champion called Messi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Eagba(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Lol, I handsome pass what you can expect. If I land for your family, na all the sweet girls there I go lashy.
You said Ronaldo n Nistelrooy belonged to same WhatsApp group. No problem. Messi and Okocha too belonged to same group. In fact, Okocha get skills pass Messi.
It's obvious all you Pessi fans love Messi so much that you all think na una get bad mouth pas. Eti ya were!
Messi no fit dribble make it sweet like Okocha. Oya place your bet!
Fine guys don't brag like you, we see our looks as a gift and I don't try to intimidate people with except occasionally, girls.
Besides that, I try to add brilliance, honesty and finesse to whatever I have. And it's funny how all you Ronaldo fans thinks we supporting quality are ugly. I can see you are emotionally dysfunctional like your mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Eagba:
Fine guys don't brag like you, we see our looks as a gift and I don't try to intimidate people with except occasionally, girls.
Besides that, I try to add brilliance, honesty and finesse to whatever I have. And it's funny how all you Ronaldo fans thinks we supporting quality are ugly. I can see you are emotionally dysfunctional like your mentor.
You are missing a point. Born beauty can't be bought. It's ingenious and there's no crime if I pride in it.
Ronaldo may have his flaws but the little he has shown the world is enough. That's why billions of people ll tell you he's better. Cos he defy the odds when he was written off.
Messi's brilliant too. Better than CR7 in terms of footballing talent and achievements but...
Ronaldo gas inspired more people than Messi. If you Pessi fans can't deal with it, you all can drink sniper.
What Messi said yesterday that he's fed up of balon'dor. If na CR7 talk am, una go say he's proud. Aye n se gbogbo yin!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Oga penaldo does NOT exist when it comes to d undisputed GOAT Messi. Penaldo is not even among top ten greatest players of all time. Imagine comparing a useless and shit and biggest world cup flop called penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins to an undisputed God of football and world champion called Messi
Messi may be a world champion but he's not the only one to win WC.
One thing stands out Ronaldo, he's a motivation to those that people don't believe in. His life has inspired champions to be better, including Pessi. Swallow that!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Casham: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Are you on colos?
You guys should kuku declare that CR7 should not exist or he should be wiped out of history!
Was Messi's juju finished when Ronaldo ate 5 out of his possible 12 balon'dors?
Which player gave him tough challenge like Ronaldo?
No be all awards and records Messi go break if not for CR7?
I ll mention Ronaldo a billion times. Not just me, billions of people in the world ll compare them till eternity.
Infact, to pepper you, I won't tell you who's better btw them.
Your jealousy filled life Messi said he was pained in 2017 that CR7 drew balon'dor with him at 5-5.
He's a pretending pained midget that try to appear good to the public but devilish at heart. Just like you and all his crazy fans here that can't celebrate good things.
Whoa! Calm down man! You do not wanna say who is better, but You are calling one a midget. You look pained! Kpele o. All I am saying, though, is that Ronaldo should not find his relevance in relation to Messi. Ronaldo is a Legend and one of the greatests ever. He did some things that even Messi and Pele could not do. We should all be able to talk about Ronaldo without feeling the need to have to bring Messi into it. And vise-versa. The topic was obviously about Messi; You have no reason to bring Ronaldo into it. If the topic was about Ronaldo, I will praise Ororo without feeling the need to bring Messi into it. I love these two guys mahn. But stop flexing Your muscle simply because You hate one whom You consider a midget though he has more accolades than Your god, Ronaldo. Learn to stomach the [bitter] truth that Messi no get mate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Casham:
Whoa! Calm down man! You do not wanna say who is better, but You are calling one a midget. You look pained! Kpele o. All I am saying, though, is that Ronaldo should not find his relevance in relation to Messi. Ronaldo is a Legend and one of the greatests ever. He did some things that even Messi and Pele could not do. We should all be able to talk about Ronaldo without feeling the need to have to bring Messi into it. And vise-versa. The topic was obviously about Messi; You have no reason to bring Ronaldo into it. If the topic was about Ronaldo, I will praise Ororo without feeling the need to bring Messi into it. I love these two guys mahn. But stop flexing Your muscle simply because You hate one whom You consider a midget though he has more accolades than Your god, Ronaldo. Learn to stomach the [bitter] truth that Messi no get mate!
You see you Pessi fans like twisting matters like elupeees.
It was in this thread, those that posted in the early part. Many bashed Ronaldo.
CR7 isn't my God. I no send him papa or mama. But I v seen the good trait from him as a motivation to those that the world look down upon.
I called Messi as Pessi cos some dogs here called CR7 Penaldo. So if I go further to call Messi a midget, it's not an abuse, it's his attribute. Abi I lie, Messi tall reach 6ft?
No be 5 ft 6 him be? In Argentina and Nigeria, he no go qualify for police job except he get connections.
No mind me say I savage, na your fellow Messi minions causes am.
If you want people to respect who you like, you don't disrespect others. It's so simple like election matter wey some elupeees ll abuse Tinubu but start crying when they abuse Obi. That's childishness!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Eagba(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

You are missing a point. Born beauty can't be bought. It's ingenious and there's no crime if I pride in it.
Ronaldo may have his flaws but the little he has shown the world is enough. That's why billions of people ll tell you he's better. Cos he defy the odds when he was written off.
Messi's brilliant too. Better than CR7 in terms of footballing talent and achievements but...
Ronaldo gas inspired more people than Messi. If you Pessi fans can't deal with it, you all can drink sniper.
What Messi said yesterday that he's fed up of balon'dor. If na CR7 talk am, una go say he's proud. Aye n se gbogbo yin!
Good you agree that Messi is better. And as for the looks , is superficial. I have long learn to overlook my looks and focus on quality.i and my cuz sis have the kind of eyes that endearing, enchanting and deep. But this days, I try to wear a frown to avoid eye contacts with girls. Bye
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Casham: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

It was in this thread, those that posted in the early part. Many bashed Ronaldo.
CR7 isn't my God. I no send him papa or mama. But I v seen the good trait from him as a motivation to those that the world look down upon.
I called Messi as Pessi cos some dogs here called CR7 Penaldo. So if I go further to call Messi a midget, it's not an abuse, it's his attribute. Abi I lie, Messi tall reach 6ft?
No be 5 ft 6 him be? In Argentina and Nigeria, he no go qualify for police job except he get connections.
If you want people to respect who you like, you don't disrespect others. It's so simple like election matter wey some elupeees ll abuse Tinubu but start crying when they abuse Obi. That's childishness!
Yeah! I get You shah. But two wrongs don't make a right. No matter how hard people insult one of my favorites, I will never stoop that low to insult theirs if he is good at what he does. And I understand You; we almost always try to make it look like Messi is some kind of god simply because he won a World Cup. But let's get this straight, Messi is not a midget. Midgetscare shorter and usually have large head to body ratio and sometimes shorter arms.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Casham:
Yeah! I get You shah. But two wrongs don't make a right. No matter how hard people insult one of my favorites, I will never stoop that low to insult theirs if he is good at what he does. And I understand You; we almost always try to make it look like Messi is some kind of god simply because he won a World Cup. But let's get this straight, Messi is not a midget. Midgetscare shorter and usually have large head to body ratio and sometimes shorter arms.
You v brain. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Oga there is nothing like pessi.
Ronaldo will always be referred to as penaldo bcuz he is d player that has played d highest number of penalties in all competitions in d history of football.
That is why he will always be referred to as penaldo for dat reason

2 Likes

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Ronaldo will always be referred to as penaldo bcuz he is d player that has played d highest number of penalties in all competitions in d history of football.
That is why he will always be referred to as penaldo for dat reason
He's Pessi. Infact, he's Messfraud.
You derogate someone's name and doesn't want your own name to be dragged.
Are you not on colos?
If Ronaldo be the highest penalty taker in the world, it's cos he merited it.
He sabi play am pass Messi ni that's why he's penalty stat is the best. Meanwhile, your Pessi too score a lot of penalty. Even against your poor flying eagles. One of his penalty goals in 2005 U20 W/C was fraud. That's where he inherited the name Messfraud.
Now a warning to you and other Pessi fans. Pikin wey say him papa get baldhead no know say the shaping wey him dey do for barber shop is the beginning of his baldness. The joke is on you all
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

That is why he will always be referred to as penaldo for dat reason.

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Are you not on colos?
He sabi play am pass Messi ni that's why he's penalty stat is the best. Meanwhile, your Pessi too score a lot of penalty. Even against your poor flying eagles. One of his penalty goals in 2005 U20 W/C was fraud. That's where he inherited the name Messfraud.
Now a warning to you and other Pessi fans. Pikin wey say him papa get baldhead no know say the shaping wey him dey do for barber shop is the beginning of his baldness. The joke is on you all
For Penaldo to be d player to have played d highest number of penalties in d history of football clearly means he is the most favored player and d highest beneficiary when it comes to awarding dubious penalty. Penaldo dat dives and cries for dubious penalties in every matchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Penaldo playing d highest number of penalties shows he is just a useless and shits penalty and taping player and nothing more. penaldo is d most overrated and most useless and shit player without penalties and tapins. Always inside d 18 yard box waiting for his teammates to serve him already made food to score his usual tapins and u penaldogs shamelessly compare him to a playmaker and goal scorer like d undisputed GOAT Messi who creates numerous chances and provides abundant assists to his teammates as well as also scoring immensely at d same timeπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Remove penalties from football and from their total career goals and Messi d undisputed GOAT automatically becomes d all time leading scorer in d history of football bcuz he has more non-penalty goals Dan dat shit and useless penalty king called penaldo in a Whooping 140+ lesser appearances πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ. I repeat Messi did dat in 140+ appearances πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Imagine Messi having more non-penalty goals in 140+ lesser appearances Dan dat shit called penaldo and u shameless penaldogs compare him to d undisputed GOAT messi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Messi may be a world champion but he's not the only one to win WC.
One thing stands out Ronaldo, he's a motivation to those that people don't believe in. His life has inspired champions to be better, including Pessi. Swallow that!
He is a motivation and inspiration for pple to sit on d bench in d biggest and grandest footballing tournament in d WorldπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
He is a motivation and inspiration for people to learn how to score highly dubious penalties and tapins πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
He is a motivation and inspiration for people to become d biggest flop in world cup history and having zero knockout goal in 5 world cup appearances πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
He is a motivation and inspiration and hard worker to teach people how to dive and cry for penalties in d 18 yard boxπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Useless and overrated shit of a playerπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
mayor1814:

Nobody hates him. Saying the fact is not hate. Luis Figo, his fellow Portuguese countryman said the fact that Messi is the best football player ever and that he doesn't even need the world cup. So will u say Figo hates him? Or wen Ramos chose MESSI over Tapnaldo as d best player he played with and the best player he has ever seen, will u say Ramos hate him?

So I don't hate Tapnaldo. I'm just saying the fact.
nothing makes it a fact
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

He is a motivation and inspiration for pple to sit on d bench in d biggest and grandest footballing tournament in d WorldπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
He is a motivation and inspiration for people to learn how to score highly dubious penalties and tapins πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
He is a motivation and inspiration for people to become d biggest flop in world cup history and having zero knockout goal in 5 world cup appearances πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
He is a motivation and inspiration and hard worker to teach people how to dive and cry for penalties in d 18 yard boxπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
u can only say it
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by mayor1814: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
nothing makes it a fact

What's not fact there? Pls tell me. And tell me your own fact.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Banbanna(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
akpumping7720:
Balloon d'Or don tire Messi!
Dude has won it all.
I just hope the awarding committee gives it to an upcoming star player that's had a brilliant season. Coz that guy no go value am like he used to, he's been there, done that.
Except maybe dem wan just give am as a parting gift.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

That is why he will always be referred to as penaldo for dat reason.
That screenshot is actually a brilliant record.
Where's Pessi's penalty records?
Cos na you dey drag Messi's blokkos now o!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

For Penaldo to be d player to have played d highest number of penalties in d history of football clearly means he is the most favored player and d highest beneficiary when it comes to awarding dubious penalty. Penaldo dat dives and cries for dubious penalties in every matchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Penaldo playing d highest number of penalties shows he is just a useless and shits penalty and taping player and nothing more. penaldo is d most overrated and most useless and shit player without penalties and tapins. Always inside d 18 yard box waiting for his teammates to serve him already made food to score his usual tapins and u penaldogs shamelessly compare him to a playmaker and goal scorer like d undisputed GOAT Messi who creates numerous chances and provides abundant assists to his teammates as well as also scoring immensely at d same timeπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Remove penalties from football and from their total career goals and Messi d undisputed GOAT automatically becomes d all time leading scorer in d history of football bcuz he has more non-penalty goals Dan dat shit and useless penalty king called penaldo in a Whooping 140+ lesser appearances πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ. I repeat Messi did dat in 140+ appearances πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Imagine Messi having more non-penalty goals in 140+ lesser appearances Dan dat shit called penaldo and u shameless penaldogs compare him to d undisputed GOAT messi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
You are a messdog.
A messi ekuke eating feaces.
You can't take what you throw but I don't care. You must receive sense by force.
If CR7 is favoured for penalty, make your Pessi to work towards it naa. Afterall, the whole world new hin with penalty. The 2005 U20 WC final gave your Pessi ojoro penalty that crushed the dreams of your fellow Nigerian.
Wozz, no make me spoil your mood this week o.
If you can't respect Ronaldo, no problem. Pessi too is a Messfraud and you dz mumu Chidozie is a messdog.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Ronaldo is a better man. You can drink sniper. Pessi is insecure like your pathetic self.
Imagine the mumu saying it dey pain him say CR7 drew balon'dor with him at 5-5.
That's witchcraft which he ll still pay for.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/messi-it-hurt-when-ronaldo-won-his-fifth-ballon-dor/jo9o8ow48ppq1xosllwkuxnrg from goal.com o.
Make I give you other links to see witchcraft, self hate and insecurity from the midget you adored cos your head sef na midget reasoning.
Local newspaper for Nigeria: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/it-hurts-when-cr7-won-five-ballon-dors-messi/%3famp

French newspaper that organises balon'dor itself: https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2019/lionel-messi-it-hurt-me-a-bit-when-cristiano-ronaldo-equalised-me-with-5-ballon-dors/

Now, the mumu midget knew Haaland ll win balon'dor. He now said he no really care again. Bloody loser claiming he's filled when he knew 2 out of the 7 he had were FIFA gifts.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Ronaldo is a better man. You can drink sniper. Pessi is insecure like your pathetic self.
Imagine the mumu saying it dey pain him say CR7 drew balon'dor with him at 5-5.
That's witchcraft which he ll still pay for.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/messi-it-hurt-when-ronaldo-won-his-fifth-ballon-dor/jo9o8ow48ppq1xosllwkuxnrg from goal.com o.
Make I give you other links to see witchcraft, self hate and insecurity from the midget you adored cos your head sef na midget reasoning.
Local newspaper for Nigeria: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/it-hurts-when-cr7-won-five-ballon-dors-messi/%3famp

French newspaper that organises balon'dor itself: https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2019/lionel-messi-it-hurt-me-a-bit-when-cristiano-ronaldo-equalised-me-with-5-ballon-dors/

Now, the mumu midget knew Haaland ll win balon'dor. He now said he no really care again. Bloody loser claiming he's filled when he knew 2 out of the 7 he had were FIFA gifts.
When idiotic penaldogs like u lose an argument u run to fifa for baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories that Doesn't existπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Messi will win his 8th ballon d'or and there is nothing you penaldogs can do about it but to use fifa as a baseless and non existing conspiracy theory to create your own happiness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What is greater than winning d World cup and world cup best player and world cup most man of d match award and world cup most knockout goals in a single world cup?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Why are u campaigning for halland to win ballon d'or and not your overrated and useless piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your useless and overated piece of shits called penaldo is not even among top 10 greatest players of all time bcuz he is d biggest flop in world cup historyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Penaldo does not deserve any ballon d'or he won bcuz he is just a penalty and taping player who predominantly scores only dubious and gifted penalties from fifa,UEFA and Perez and Ferguson bribing refs.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
How can only one player play over 3000+ penalties.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Is dat one a player?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ He is just a useless and wasted penalty and tapin player πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
That is your useless penaldo down there πŸ‘‡ nakedly celebrating his useless penalties and tapins in a kindergarten league πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Lmao πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
God bless Morocco once again for d everlasting pains and trolls idiotic penaldogs like u will undergo forever and ever πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Unah never c anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

You are a messdog.
A messi ekuke eating feaces.
You can't take what you throw but I don't care. You must receive sense by force.
If CR7 is favoured for penalty, make your Pessi to work towards it naa. Afterall, the whole world new hin with penalty. The 2005 U20 WC final gave your Pessi ojoro penalty that crushed the dreams of your fellow Nigerian.
Wozz, no make me spoil your mood this week o.
If you can't respect Ronaldo, no problem. Pessi too is a Messfraud and you dz mumu Chidozie is a messdog.
It is you that must receive sense by force for comparing a useless and shit local champion called penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins to a record breaking undisputed God of football and world champion MESSI πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Why will I respect a useless penalty and taping fraud who predominantly scores only penalties and waits for his teammates to serve him already made food to score his cheap tapins?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Why will I respect a player who has played d highest number of dubious penalties in d history of football in all competitions and was only scoring offside goals in ucl after UEFA and Perez was bribing refs to win ucl?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Why will d undisputed GOAT Messi work towards penalty when he is d all time leading goal scorer without penalties in 140+ lesser appearances? πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Am a Messi dog eating d biggest and ultimate trophy in world football (world cup) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
While u are a brainless idiotic penaldog eating d bench and licking and drinking your tears after Morocco happened despite being in a super star studded Portugal squad πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ LMAO πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
May God continue to bless Morocco forever and ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Teeklef(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Are you not on colos?
You admitted he's the best and still call him mess fraud,hope all is well?
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2023
Teeklef:

You admitted he's the best and still call him mess fraud,hope all is well?
All is well.
I m not here to abuse Messi. He no offend me. I m here to tell his supporter of APC fans that you can't claim to love Jim and denigrate others. We are all humans and unique in our way.
If Messi's the best in terms of talent and individual awards, he's not the best in terms of human influence. Ronaldo was better in that area
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

When idiotic penaldogs like u lose an argument u run to fifa for baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories that Doesn't existπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Messi will win his 8th ballon d'or and there is nothing you penaldogs can do about it but to use fifa as a baseless and non existing conspiracy theory to create your own happiness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What is greater than winning d World cup and world cup best player and world cup most man of d match award and world cup most knockout goals in a single world cup?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Why are u campaigning for halland to win ballon d'or and not your overrated and useless piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your useless and overated piece of shits called penaldo is not even among top 10 greatest players of all time bcuz he is d biggest flop in world cup historyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Penaldo does not deserve any ballon d'or he won bcuz he is just a penalty and taping player who predominantly scores only dubious and gifted penalties from fifa,UEFA and Perez and Ferguson bribing refs.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
How can only one player play over 3000+ penalties.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Is dat one a player?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ He is just a useless and wasted penalty and tapin player πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
That is your useless penaldo down there πŸ‘‡ nakedly celebrating his useless penalties and tapins in a kindergarten league πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Lmao πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
God bless Morocco once again for d everlasting pains and trolls idiotic penaldogs like u will undergo forever and ever πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Unah never c anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't think you are here to argue with a kid like you cos maturely, I m not moved with your rants. Na you dey type, na you dey laugh. That's a sign of first degree madness. Before you start roaming the street naked, listen to the reasons why you are mentally unstable.
1. Messi can win as much as he can. I like him too. But you this Chidozie aka Chidolalar can't claim to like Messi and denigrate others. It's madness without cure for you.
2. You attaching images validate your madness. There are millions of crying Messi memes. But I v been mature to hold a club why your bark like a rabid bingo.
3. I no be your level for football punditry. Any trashy response from you ll be ignored.
You aren't worth it cos your Pessi is insecure like you are.
I gave you fact above where he was ranting as if he wan send people to CR7 to erase him.
Painment found in the life of someone that has achieved more showed that person is a demon.
He can win the 8th messi'dor.
But he can't win the 5 Ronaldo has. And it's in history that at a time, he was insecure Ronaldo drew with him at 5-5.
Lastly, if CR7 is your family member, hope you ll be able to decorate him with your abuses?
It's obvious you ll be a bad belle in reality not worthy of celebrating anything good so I don't think you sef deserve joy.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Chidolalar: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Don't think you are here to argue with a kid like you cos maturely, I m not moved with your rants. Na you dey type, na you dey laugh. That's a sign of first degree madness. Before you start roaming the street naked, listen to the reasons why you are mentally unstable.
1. Messi can win as much as he can. I like him too. But you this Chidozie aka Chidolalar can't claim to like Messi and denigrate others. It's madness without cure for you.
2. You attaching images validate your madness. There are millions of crying Messi memes. But I v been mature to hold a club why your bark like a rabid bingo.
3. I no be your level for football punditry. Any trashy response from you ll be ignored.
You aren't worth it cos your Pessi is insecure like you are.
I gave you fact above where he was ranting as if he wan send people to CR7 to erase him.
Painment found in the life of someone that has achieved more showed that person is a demon.
He can win the 8th messi'dor.
But he can't win the 5 Ronaldo has. And it's in history that at a time, he was insecure Ronaldo drew with him at 5-5.
Lastly, if CR7 is your family member, hope you ll be able to decorate him with your abuses?
It's obvious you ll be a bad belle in reality not worthy of celebrating anything good so I don't think you sef deserve joy.
Brainless penaldog. Those millions of Messi crying memes has long been destroyed and dismantled dat very day he won d ultimate trophy in d biggest and grandest stage in world football πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
LMAO 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 u are d one that has been ranting and talking shit for comparing dat overrated piece of useless shit called penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins to d undisputed GOAT and world champion Messi 🀣🀣🀣
Penaldo does NOT deserve d highly dubious 5 ballon d'or he won in his penalty and tapin career bcuz he is d player that has been awarded and d highest beneficiary to have played d highest number of penalties in d history of football in all competitions πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
D only ballon d'or he deserves is penalty d'or and tapin d'orπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

D only ballon d'or he deserves is penalty d'or and tapin d'or.
No prophet can cure your madness and misconceptions.
Let's say CR7 got 5 balon'dors from penalty and tapping. Let's say Messi doesn't have hundreds of goals from tappings or penalties.
CR7 is a motivation to others that you can win big from tappings and penalties. Others like Messi should go and train more so that his Pessi skills can improve.
Boy, you can't shake who's superior to you in the mind. Just keep quiet and go and wash plates, houseboy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / April 8: Griezmann Welcomes 3rd Child On Same Day As Previous Two / EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign Β£17.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.