Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,346 members, 7,815,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or (31530 Views)

Super Eagles Will Miss The Next World Cup. / FIFA Confirms Next World Cup In Qatar To Hold Nov/dec 2022 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gbenga4ever1411: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2023
The real GOAT
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Allisgud: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2023
Numerouno94:

Swears. Messi they give me joy. See simplicity abeg. Btw, one player still dey try convince people say him na best. Best without world cup.gringrin

This guy is intelligent, humble and nice. If ur a normal human being u must luv Messi, except ur a witch. If u hate this innocent guy called Messi then u re a witch.gringrin
just like peter obi
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Allisgud: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2023
If na cronaldo talk this thing na,he for dey get bashing by now,they will say he is too proud
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by alobright17(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:
Criminal, u can't even win...
everybody is criminal to you including your father and mother .

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by henrydav: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2023
The messiless messi

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by chatinent: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2023
If I were Messi, I wouldn't also play the next World cup. I can't handle failure especially when I'll be too old to correct it.

But tags btw, Messi is still the GOAT.

He seconds Ronaldinho to me.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by TBIZZY(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2023
sniperr007:

Mess still has ego

But he doesnโ€™t brag
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

He has been told that Haaland ll win it and he's now consoling himself.
This was same hypocritic Messi that said it hurt him CR7 had 5 Balon'dor like him.
Yeye dey smell in him and his errand boys here.
lol, haaland win this year balloon d or are you serious?

Abeg show us the link for this your propaganda against messi

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2023
mayor1814:

1. Do u think without Kevin de bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Gundogan and Rodrigo, haaland would be able to achieve all this feat?

2. Compare MESSI team at world cup final to Haaland team at champions league final and see the difference.

Without MESSI, Argentina would not be able to win the world cup.

Without Haaland, Man City would win the UCL trophy conveniently.

So it's glaring the ballon dor is MESSI 's
all these analysis no even necessary

Messi won world cup, haaland won champion league

Which is greater?
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Allisgud:
If na cronaldo talk this thing na,he for dey get bashing by now,they will say he is too proud
grin cr7 no even fit talk am because person dey when win am pass am

You can only say this when nobody win am pass you and nobody to Chase and aspire to

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, haaland win this year balloon d or are you serious?

Abeg show us the link for this your propaganda against messi
Messi's FIFA boy. I m old enough to know some secrets get leaked out just as we v heard some balon'dor scandals in the past. There was a year a player didn't attend the event cos he was told he won't win.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Messi's FIFA boy. I m old enough to know some secrets get leaked out just as we v heard some balon'dor scandals in the past. There was a year a player didn't attend the event cos he was told he won't win.
lol, drop Messi link of saying what you said he said na story you begin talk

Oga I don't even have time to argue with you on Messi winning this balloon d or, it's if he didn't win world cup we would have been talking

2 Likes

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Ade1177: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Numerouno94:

Brother wat is life without vawulence nagringrin

At 36 Messi has conquered the world of football and his abt to go on a relaxation break. But one old papa at 38 never still conquer even spoon.gringrin

Messi has won it all at 35 buh a 38yrs old Pendu who started the game of soccer b4 Messi is still struggling. Wat a shame.gringrin

If Ronaldo with 5 ballon dor is struggling

Ronaldinho and Ronaldo de Lima with less ballon dor are what?
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2023
Casham:
Boss! You do not need to always bring Ronaldo in whenever The Lion is mentioned. Ronaldo to is a Legend on his own right, but Messi is still the G.O.A.T. Guy, I love Ronaldo, but I love Messi more. When You talk Balon d'or, Messi is still king with 7 against Ronaldo's 5. Let's not hate on success abeg.
Are you on colos?
You guys should kuku declare that CR7 should not exist or he should be wiped out of history!
Was Messi's juju finished when Ronaldo ate 5 out of his possible 12 balon'dors?
Which player gave him tough challenge like Ronaldo?
No be all awards and records Messi go break if not for CR7?
I ll mention Ronaldo a billion times. Not just me, billions of people in the world ll compare them till eternity.
Infact, to pepper you, I won't tell you who's better btw them.
Your jealousy filled life Messi said he was pained in 2017 that CR7 drew balon'dor with him at 5-5.
He's a pretending pained midget that try to appear good to the public but devilish at heart. Just like you and all his crazy fans here that can't celebrate good things.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Streetmovement(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nothing to talk again, this man came to own football and he's own it....what a beautiful career he's got.

All hail king Messi the GOAT of all GOATS cool

2 Likes

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Manna4Gurls: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2023
Ododgwu mmadu

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HRMK: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2023
NATURALLY!WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO WIN AN AWARD YOU KNOW YOU DONT MERIT,IT BECOMES IRRELEVANT AND VERY USELESS TO YOU!OUT OF HIS SEVEN WINS,HOW MANY DID HE MERIT?I SAY THREE OR FOUR TIMES!OTHERS WERE MARE GIFTS TO HIM!!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Sammy5413(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2023
It's not important to you abi you no longer dey in form?

Oya oya I don catch you!!!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by jibs4lv(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2023
Messi na ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ NO CAP

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, drop Messi link of saying what you said he said na story you begin talk

Oga I don't even have time to argue with you on Messi winning this balloon d or, it's if he didn't win world cup we would have been talking
https://www.goal.com/en/news/messi-it-hurt-when-ronaldo-won-his-fifth-ballon-dor/jo9o8ow48ppq1xosllwkuxnrg
Seems you think you are talking to a kid.
It's time I come for all of you this baby Messi fans. All of you are suffering from witchcraft against CR7. He's human like you and he has paid his dues among the greats. He even had some feats Messi ll never pass. So it's either you all acknowledge him too or we scatter everything.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by mayor1814: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
all these analysis no even necessary

Messi won world cup, haaland won champion league

Which is greater?

Baba sometimes analysis is necessary so ppl can understand clearly. E.g. why do ppl still argue about MESSI being d best player OF ALL TIME. So analysis is necessary help them understand and see clearly why MESSI is the best football player ever.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2023
Numerouno94:

At 36 Messi has conquered the world of football and his abt to go on a relaxation break. But one old papa at 38 never still conquer even spoon.gringrin

Messi has won it all at 35 buh a 38yrs old Pendu who started the game of soccer b4 Messi is still struggling. Wat a shame.gringrin

boring
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2023
mayor1814:

Baba sometimes analysis is necessary so ppl can understand clearly. E.g. why do ppl still argue about MESSI being d best player OF ALL TIME. So analysis is necessary help them understand and see clearly why MESSI is the best football player ever.
me I just consider those as people who choose to be blind.

Messi is beyond football he is art, little wonder pep that have confirmed himself the greatest manager of this era confirmed Messi the greatest.

Infact look at players that would choose messi over cr7, they are players who are technical ND gifted

Like evra always say, they simply support Ronaldo because of his determination and work to compensate the gift of talent he didn't have

For me natural gift talent Trump's hardwork all day even though Messi still works hard

The world cup sealed everything for him

2 Likes

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by bewla(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Messi : Does Ballon d'Or matters to me? No, at this stage in my life. I
i erase the rest so you can get the picture well

At what time did it matter to him

Scame scame scame

Illuminati back frude
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2023
mayor1814:

ur exaggerated bla bla bla is just based on lies against cr7 and those that dont hate him.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Father4all: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Yes, as we grew older, some certain things become worthless
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Eagba(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Numerouno94:

NO let lonaldo fans strangle you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Eagba(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Poor people like u feel good when u see stuff like this ...cos it gives u false hope
Look at you that's rich

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Eagba(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Are you on colos?
You guys should kuku declare that CR7 should not exist or he should be wiped out of history!
Was Messi's juju finished when Ronaldo ate 5 out of his possible 12 balon'dors?
Which player gave him tough challenge like Ronaldo?
No be all awards and records Messi go break if not for CR7?
I ll mention Ronaldo a billion times. Not just me, billions of people in the world ll compare them till eternity.
Infact, to pepper you, I won't tell you who's better btw them.
Your jealousy filled life Messi said he was pained in 2017 that CR7 drew balon'dor with him at 5-5.
He's a pretending pained midget that try to appear good to the public but devilish at heart. Just like you and all his crazy fans here that can't celebrate good things.
Without the show bolting usain bolt would've been another runner.
Ronaldo never brought any special thing to football, he was just raking up the numbers just be to relevant, later started doing suiii like a teenager just to impress the custodian and aristocrats of football. But it's too late we already see that there's nothing special about him, he's just another player.
In critical parts of football Messi pass am
Link up play~messi
Dribble ~messi
Passes that's straight from hell through heaven ~messi
Goal rate ~ Messi
Assist~ Messi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Eagba:

Without the show bolting usain bolt would've been another runner.
Ronaldo never brought any special thing to football, he was just raking up the numbers just be to relevant, later started doing suiii like a teenager just to impress the custodian and aristocrats of football. But it's too late we already see that there's nothing special about him, he's just another player.
In critical parts of football Messi pass am
Link up play~messi
Dribble ~messi
Passes that's straight from hell through heaven ~messi
Goal rate ~ Messi
Assist~ Messi
I no kukuma drag skills with you cos Messi's not the greatest ball jogger.
There are many ball joggers playing entertaining ball than Messi in Surulere-Lagos, Jos, Enugu etc.
No let me drag Messi's balls o cos I like him and respect his achievements. I no say he's better. But great sports analysts ll forever remember the charisma of Ronaldo, his hard work and how he indeed racked up those numbers to win 5 balon'dors which mo one else has ever done except Messi.
You Messi fans celebrate grace but not hardwork.
You are discouraging people from improving.
Messi can cry in silence for life with his supporters of APC that CR7 fapped 5 out of his possible 12 balon'dors.
Eat that!
Lastly, wetin carry Usain Bolt matter enter this?
Seeks you people just v dislike for some kind of people?
Abi you are short in stature? Cos BBC is conducting a stat on Pessi's supporters of APC to know if most of them are midgets.
Usain Bolt is tall like CR7 so una got dey beef his height and fineboy
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Eagba(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

I no kukuma drag skills with you cos Messi's not the greatest ball jogger.
There are many ball joggers playing entertaining ball than Messi in Surulere-Lagos, Jos, Enugu etc.
No let me drag Messi's balls o cos I like him and respect his achievements. I no say he's better. But great sports analysts ll forever remember the charisma of Ronaldo, his hard work and how he indeed racked up those numbers to win 5 balon'dors which mo one else has ever done except Messi.
You Messi fans celebrate grace but not hardwork.
You are discouraging people from improving.
Messi can cry in silence for life with his supporters of APC that CR7 fapped 5 out of his possible 12 balon'dors.
Eat that!
Lastly, wetin carry Usain Bolt matter enter this?
Seeks you people just v dislike for some kind of people?
Abi you are short in stature? Cos BBC is conducting a stat on Pessi's supporters of APC to know if most of them are midgets.
Usain Bolt is tall like CR7 so una got dey beef his height and fineboy
E sure me say you are ugly, if not you go know say fine no be anything.
I like Ronaldo work ethics, outside that nothing.
Ronaldo is the mc hammer of football while Messi is the Michael Jackson of football.eat that. And one more thing bolt brought style to athletics , while Ronaldo and ruud vanisteroy dey the same whatsapp group

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Euro2020 Gianluigi Donnarumma Named Player Of The Tournament / Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / April 8: Griezmann Welcomes 3rd Child On Same Day As Previous Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.