Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Helped Her Out In The Rain, She Repaid With her Wet Virgina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Helped Her Out In The Rain, She Repaid With her Wet Virgina (1335 Views)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Helped Her Out In The Rain, She Repaid With her Wet Virgina by LoveEtRomance8: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Deji finally convinced himself he was just deceiving himself. He knew he was not going to learn anything, not with the presence of a lovely babe in the room. His heart had been beating ever since. He wasn't concentrating. He looked at his clock.

It was almost 11:00pm. He looked over at the girl sleeping a few feet from where he sat. She had rolled onto her back. In her restless sleep the duvet had come off her. The flannel shirt had ridden up a bit to expose her belly and the top two buttons had come undone and he could see most of her breasts.

She wasn't wearing a bra and they bulged against the fabric. The loose sweatpants had moved a bit downwards as she had rolled around restlessly, giving him a glimpse of her red panties. He felt his rod begin to tingle and grow and his mouth go dry as several thoughts about the sleeping girl began to flood his mind.

He shook his head. "No, I can't take advantage of her". He decided to take a shower to calm himself down a bit.

After his shower, he changed into a loose pajamas bottom and singlet. Their bodies touched briefly as he lay down and he adjusted and moved away a bit. The girl murmured in her sleep and turned and cuddled up to him, giving him a full view of her oranges, squashed against his arm.

He couldn't move away any further as he was already on the edge of the mattress. Every fiber of his body was begging him to make a move, but he knew it would be wrong. He tried hard to control his now raging boner and think silly thoughts.

"Anyways, she just needed help...you brought this upon myself...you should have let her leave when you had the chance...but I wouldn't allow such a young lady be out on her own in the dark and in the rain...well I guess I have to tough it out till morning, or probably..."

Groaning loudly, he jerked awake to find her kneeling over him. She was licking and drooling on his longman, sucking hard on the cap. It took him a couple of moments to figure out what was going on.

"Wha...what are you doing?!" he gasped, trying to sit up.

Two quick strokes of his rock-hard member sent bolts of pleasure from his loins to his brain and he gasped.

"Shhhh!! Just relax." She replied.

Trembling, he reached out to grasp one of her swinging b00bs, pinching the n>>ple between his fingers. Her muffled m0an told him she liked that. His other hand reached out for her other brezz and he began to.....
Continue Reading…
https://cirlam.xyz/i-helped-her-out-in-the-rainshe-repaid-with-hot-dazzling-connection-to-her-bluetooth/
Re: I Helped Her Out In The Rain, She Repaid With her Wet Virgina by ipobarecriminals: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: I Helped Her Out In The Rain, She Repaid With her Wet Virgina by LoveEtRomance8: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad
Check the post for continuation

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Men/Women To Avoid / A Girl I Love And I Want Her To Be My Girl (but Said She Like Me To Be Her Best / My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.