Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

SINNERS (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SINNERS (18+) (1119 Views)

Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts / Https://flvto.club/monster-sinners-heist-mp3-song-download/ / Saints, Sinners And Stag (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINNERS (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
# SINNERS ?
[ # 1 in the DE LUCA SERIES]
♟️
♟️ Spark’s libary 2022

♟️♟️

✍️By authoress lenity Faithful

©️ Spark’s libary 2022

Settings : ?? ITALIAN ROMANCE

Tags ☠️: Mafia , love , arrogant , billionaire , Age gap , Marriage contract .

©️ Copyright [ Do not copy or Repost without permission from me the writer or else …You’d not like my actions ]

~~~

♣️ BOOK ONE OF THE DE LUCA SERIES ♠️

~

Twenty three years old Grace morano has just one dream in her life …to make it big in her career as a ballerina , and to escape the clutches of her prost*tute mother Lauren who would do anything to sell her off to the highest bidder …

She has faced a lot of struggles in life which has pushed her to fight for what is right …What happens when she walks into her boyfriend butt nak*d in bed with her bestfriend whom she considers a soul sister ? She runs ….

Not just runs but runs into none other than the biggest trouble of her life in form of ….

Mr MASSIMO DE LUCA , The Ruthless heartless and most powerful Don of the Italian mafia …..the crime Lord and the definition of sin … Massimo has no heart as he kills without remorse …

But what happens when a case mistaken identity brings these two together …?

Grace meets her man who is the Devil himself …his aura …his eyes of fire and his heart as black as charcoal …

What happens when she meets the large De LUCA family and realize how powerful these people are and how they rule Italy …

Massimo has met and us*d different girls in the 30 years if his life ,but what happens when he meets Grace the ballerina …who puts him on his place with her sharp tongue and powerful resistance …?

He promises to break her … and quench the fire in her eyes …

★ EXTRACT ★

” Take of your p*nt*es kitten ” he said and I stared at him with my heart in my throat .

” I’m not your wh*re Massimo …you might have me in your cell …but I’m a queen in my own realm and I refuse to let you use me ” I said glaring at him with nothing but hate ….

” Stubborn are we ? He asked his Italian accent dripping in each word .

” Massi….” I trailed as I felt him slam his lips on mine …

I refuse to give in…I refuse to be a part of his sinful world …The DE LUCA’S are nothing but trouble ….

They’re all bloody SINNERS …

Click on the link below to read episode 1

https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/sinners/
Re: SINNERS (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Nice series to read
Re: SINNERS (18+) by Pascalsite: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wow
Re: SINNERS (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 8:30pm On Jan 20
Interesting night story
Re: SINNERS (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:42pm On Feb 08
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Former GWR Holder, Lata Tondon Over Her Action Following Hilda Ba / Slept With More Than 350,000 Men / Strictly 4 Laide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.