Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts (10539 Views)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Infolenka: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2022
She is Evangelistkasawale1 on Tiktok and Evangelist_kasawale on instagram.

She uses her breasts as a point of attraction to get people to listen to the word of God that she preaches.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Nonexisting1: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2022
I like her breast but Gawd!!!, she is ugly.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Infolenka: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:

I'd still smash her though. She might even be sweeter than the so called pretty girls.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Juicethekid: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Why won't sinners follow her?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2022

This is demonic.
She uses her breasts as a point of attraction to get people to listen to the word of God that she preaches.
Just like a Prostitute using sex as a point of attraction to get people to listen to the word of God that she preaches.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Nonexisting1: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Infolenka:

I'd still smash her though. She might even be sweeter than the so called pretty girls.
Me, I can't. She looks dirty to me. Her chocolate color is dirty-ish. I like fair women, it's easy for me to find out if they are dirty or not. Chocolate people fit no bath 2days and you go dey think say na their dark complexion. If them bath too, you'll still be skeptical about their cleanliness. I dey tire for them abeg.
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Infolenka: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Me, I can't. She looks dirty to me. Her chocolate color is dirty-ish. I like fair women, it's easy for me to find out if they are dirty or not. Chocolate people fit no bath 2days and you go dey think say na their dark complexion. If them bath too, you'll still be skeptical about their cleanliness. I dey tire for them abeg.

You are not making sense bro. So the likes of Genevieve, Kelly Rowland and that sexy girl in Asake's Terminator video are dirty because they have chocolate skin? Omo you need to change your orientation. Black is beautiful.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Nonexisting1: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Infolenka:

You are not making sense bro. So the likes of Genevieve, Kelly Rowland and that sexy girl in Asake's Terminator video are dirty because they have chocolate skin? Omo you need to change your orientation. Black is beautiful.
Have you heard the word preference? It's my choice bro. I didn't say white women, I simply said fair. You like those chocolate women and I don't. If Genevieve and Kelly Rowland pull cloth for me, I won't fucck. They no get breast and nyash sef no dey.
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by peter8535: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Abeg dis one na oversize breast

1 Like

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Oboy na comedian you be ,which one be shoe looks dirtyish?lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Oboy na comedian you be ,which one be she looks dirtyish?lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by blinking001(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Most Ghanaian women are physically endowed and yet still manages to have flat stomachs. You'll see them walking all over the place with their melanin skins, huge breast and ass with flat stomachs. Ghanaian women are a beauty to behold.
Nigerian girls are really ugly and despicable creatures.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by AndroBlaze: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Nonexisting1:

Black man and inferiority complex....keep making your oppressors laugh at you.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by NotBeenPaid: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022

Yuck!
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Demigod22: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2022
If she is my pastor, I will just use that breasts milk drink garri finish.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by EngrGeorge: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Infolenka:

this guy you're back again.
Remember the last wahala wey you cause for this forum
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by EngrGeorge: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Oboy na comedian you be ,which one be she looks dirtyish?lol
fernandezisback you can't hide from me
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Africa why!.
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Solofresh2: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2022
She is deceiving herself
She is only advertising her market to her customers in the name of Christianity
I fear who no fear this gender

I know some SIMPle men must have followed her on social media because of breast
Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Bukola94: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Infolenka:

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Bukola94: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Infolenka:

if we see this guy picture, he may be using bleaching cream, faworaja.com people.mtcew!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Bukola94: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Have you heard the word preference? It's my choice bro. I didn't say white women, I simply said fair. You like those chocolate women and I don't. If Genevieve and Kelly Rowland pull cloth for me, I won't fucck. They no get breast and nyash sef no dey.
fair or white, na them spread disease pass. oluku

2 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by InfinityFabric: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Joke of a religion.
Always a new set of nonsense every century.

IS this how Mary behaved ?
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by YeePeyHaa: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Buhari is a bad guy

We have this woman in Africa and milk is still being sold N60 small sachet?

Why did I vote for Buhari?

Why?
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by thrillionaire(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
This lady just wants Instagram followers and gain some popularity using her huge breasts as claim to fame
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by blacq2009(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
So black is ugly to you?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by MrBachelor: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Even when she dey on her period, man pikin can still knack through the bobby.

I still prefer yansh, sha
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by BeanmanX(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You can still cover her face with blanket and smash... grin
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by BeanmanX(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:
Most Ghanaian women are physically endowed and yet still manages to have flat stomachs. You'll see them walking all over the place with their melanin skins, huge breast and ass with flat stomachs. Ghanaian women are a beauty to behold.
Nigerian girls are really ugly and despicable creatures.
I prefer Ghanaian women to Nigerian women...
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by blinking001(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
I prefer Ghanaian women to Nigerian women...
Factos.
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by jeromestarks: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wahala be like oversized breast; e dey look good for top but na problem for under.

1 Like

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by jeromestarks: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Na to off light wen u wan fvck am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman / Ladies And Underwears / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.