Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. (1176 Views)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Victory662(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Maybe nothing is real.
Maybe no one is actually ugly or beautiful; it all depends on our individual perception.
Have u noticed how people u initially thought to be very ugly and u even try to avoid them at all means turns out to be less or not even ugly at all when u become friends??

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
That's because you get used to their looks... For instance, I like making fun of dark people, I remember I once got into trouble back in high school for calling this other girl a black cat... She cried and reported me... But my paternal grandfather was the darkest man ever and yet I didn't see anything wrong with it because not only was I used to him, I was also close to him.

And my apologies to the dark people in the house, y'all look beautiful and handsome in your own way... grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Victory662:
Maybe nothing is real.
Maybe no one is actually ugly or beautiful; it all depends on our individual perception.
Have u noticed how people u initially thought to be very ugly and u even try to avoid them at all means turns out to be less or not even ugly at all when u become friends??

Oga nothing like that..even if you're my friend dosent change the fact that you're still ugly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by MechanicMike: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Victory662:
Maybe nothing is real.

angry
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
MechanicMike:

angry

About to say rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Enny2013(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yea...u ar very eight
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by fourboys: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
U only get used to their looks, they are still ugly embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rayban25:

About to say rubbish.
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by MechanicMike: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rayban25:

About to say rubbish.

Nigggggga have I ever say somtin rubbbbbbbish sir?(no offenscce) undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by bummyla(m): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2023
You start noticing their good parts, which outshines their deficiencies

7 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Anny69: 2:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Rayban25:

About to say rubbish.
😂😂😂
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Johnny147147: 2:32am On Jun 14, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂😂

Why same laugh emojis? Y'all think he's always off the keys?
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by lecowas: 5:37am On Jun 14, 2023
Samantha124:
That's because you get used to their looks... For instance, I like making fun of dark people, I remember I once got into trouble back in high school for calling this other girl a black cat... She cried and reported me... But my paternal grandfather was the darkest man ever and yet I didn't see anything wrong with it because not only was I used to him, I was also close to him.

And my apologies to the dark people in the house, y'all look beautiful and handsome in your own way... grin grin grin

But u don't look white to me when I checked ur dp. You need lotsa work to do with ur bleaching, white cat grin grin

Back to da Mata, when people get close to u, u will look at them beyond the physical body and get to know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by UptownVibes(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Who even said anyone is ugly? Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. The person you or I see as ugly,another see them as beautiful or handsome. Smile is actually the only thing I have noticed, that makes everyone looks cute. The people I think are probably ugly,kinda looks beautiful and handsome when they smile. That is why when Oshiomole smiles,he looks like obasanjo. cheesy cool Let me come and be going to the shop ooo... See you guys lara

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by neonly: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Matrix

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by talented321: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
Is a fact, but not in a relationship
Victory662:
Maybe nothing is real.
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Samantha124:

I am black and if you're a lady you're not black , omo e go hard me look your way , I don't mind the tone of darkness omo I love then black
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
I have no issues with people who like dark skinned people.

We all have preferences.
Thebadpolitican:

I am black and if you're a lady you're not black , omo e go hard me look your way , I don't mind the tone of darkness omo I love then black
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Blunttruth: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Victory662:
Maybe nothing is real.
Yes cause then you see the inner beauty which is more important than outward beauty.
Re: Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. by Steady259(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Victory662:
Maybe nothing is real.

This might be the only reasonable and logical explanation why a pretty lady will marry an ugly guy.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo !!! / First Kiss Or : / Can I Say She Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.