Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Can I Say She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Say She Loves Me (1179 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U / When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Say She Loves Me by zillonnair(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2007
men, this babe dey scatter mami brain, anyway two heads are better than one, i did like to seek you guys opinion. Here is the gist,

Met a girl sometimes ago, we became friends, i asked her out but boy the girl no gel. After about 6months trying to woo her, i cooled off, trying to re-strategise but in the long run i became very busy and we didn't even communicate for another 5months. Only for her to call me 5months after, i did just tried again and she did say yes this time around.

But the gbege be say, how do i say this girl loves me, she doesn't call, except to flash. When i call, she doens't sound cheerful, no matter the joke, man d babe no dey laugh, wetin vex me pass now be say, when she dey lagos with me she refused to see me, now she is PH, she wants me. Whats the catch, the matter dey complex, i no fit diffuse am at all, what does this babe need: a friend, lover or mr. nice guy?
Re: Can I Say She Loves Me by IBDat(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2007
Well the answer to yo puzzle is simple - from get go the babe had other party/ies in her life. When they didn't plan through now she's calling on her reserve(s). NO! she doesn't love u, i'm not saying that she never will, but at the moment it's not love on her part just some desperate means to satisfy a particular want/need that is not sexual.
Re: Can I Say She Loves Me by adeboo(f): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2007
Omo she is using the classic - 'use the nearest guy available' trick.
I have used it once upon my young life.

She isnt really interested cause if she was, she would at least sound happy to hear from ya.
I bet the next all she will make now is for charge card for her vmobile.

My man, let her show you some interest before you try and invest so much into her.
Re: Can I Say She Loves Me by monshege: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2007
play hard to get now that she wants you. sometimes ladies think men are toys they can switch on and off. and oh i so hate flashing
Re: Can I Say She Loves Me by bethsy: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2009
:p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: Can I Say She Loves Me by Tbag5: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ OP

She doesnt give a crap about your ass.
She definately wants something from you. . . . .and as soon as she gets it, you wouldnt even see her "flash" anymore talkless of calls.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

'meant To Be' Vs Practicality / What's The Worst Way Your Girl Can Emarrass You / I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.