Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele (28209 Views)

Minimum Wage: How We Arrived At N200,000 — NLC President / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / Adebo Ogundoyin Becomes Speaker Oyo Assembly At 32 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by ipobarecriminals: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by kennyz247(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2023
good one
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2023
Okay
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Earnmoreprofit(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Sincerely
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:
The truth is that Tinubu didn’t even do what I was afraid he’d do.

I was already waiting for when Yari would be arrested.

Or alternatively, opposition members will be surreptitiously locked out until election of principal officers is over. But he didn’t do it.

But I guess it’s because he knew that Yari was not acting alone. He had some powerful northern backers and Tinubu and his camp knew. That’s why it was difficult to take him out.
if he takes yari out, that is like a front on the north

Cos yari was only asking the north west play important role
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by spencekat(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2023
Saraki really 'peppered' APC

1 Like

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by PussyKing(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2023
grin
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Gbenga4ever1411: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2023
Please make una govern us well
Good investment opportunity to investors home and abroad click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD9gnMVlIY4
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by oluwasegun007(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2023
4am?

It's because they love the country so much.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by bigpicture001: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Or alternatively, opposition members will be surreptitiously locked out until election of principal officers is over. But he didn’t do it.

But I guess it’s because he knew that Yari was not acting alone. He had some powerful northern backers and Tinubu and his camp knew. That’s why it was difficult to take him out.

he tried it and a court order restricted him...
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Jayhome24: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Which Northern powerful? Powerful my a s s. Those powerful were they not the ones behind thief Ipob Emperor Emefielle? So what have they done now when the thief is caged?

Same powerful were the ones holding Nigeria in the stranglehold of subsidy and it was removed what have they done? Nothing bro.

Pls be rational ok. We can't have president and vice same religion and still have Senate president same religion as well ok so Tinubu proof to all he is not a religion bigot and showed he is a freelance Nigerian that is it and the game work to cool of some nerves. Yari is very selfish to have even contested same way we warned Atiku but remained defiant and we left him for Tinubu.

Pls Tinubu is not afraid of anybody ok. Yoruba man as president are always tough and very difficult for anyone to push them around bro. Remember obj no one dares him when he was in power that is Yoruba people for you.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Kayluka100: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2023
I'm proud of you uncle Ope
Omo eso Oriya egirioke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by gabbytabby: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Take him out which kind language be that. There is no place for that kind of attitude.

Penguin2:

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by olowo1930: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2023
No achievement but the same system with recycling processes. I don't see any new things coming from this govt. A govt without opposition is a failure.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by remiopash: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

No.Tinubu would not do that.He would rather strategize and concentrate on how to win your supporters over .Have you heard him arresting opposition candidates in Lagos? Even his virulent adversaries are left alone .
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Sermwell(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu doesn't have such powers!!
What madness were you proposing in this early stage of Tinubu's government?? He is not that senseless na! Which president will even be dumb enough to do this? Lock up opposition elected members for no reason? This is really funny! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by meathewstiell5: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2023
Jayhome24:

Which Northern powerful? Powerful my a s s. Those powerful were they not the ones behind thief Ipob Emperor Emefielle? So what have they done now when the thief is caged?

Same powerful were the ones holding Nigeria in the stranglehold of subsidy and it was removed what have they done? Nothing bro.

Pls be rational ok. We can't have president and vice same religion and still have Senate president same religion as well ok so Tinubu proof to all he is not a religion bigot and showed he is a freelance Nigerian that is it and the game work to cool of some nerves. Yari is very selfish to have even contested same way we warned Atiku but remained defiant and we left him for Tinubu.

Pls Tinubu is not afraid of anybody ok. Yoruba man as president are always tough and very difficult for anyone to push them around bro. Remember obj no one dares him when he was in power that is Yoruba people for you.

only skills matters, you can't depends too much on your luck have checked this on 가입머니
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Pharmakins: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2023
I buy PAYONEER funds or any freelancing dollars guys at 730/$.

I know it’s hard to establish Trust, but when you get in touch, you’ll know in no scammer!

WhatsApp: 08102772189
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by CoolAmbience(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu is a democrat.

In democracy, it is about lobbying and negotiations. He is master of those arts.

It will be tyrannical shutting off people because of they are in the opposition. That is petty.

Never forget, Politics 101: oppositions morph into allies, and vice versa. There is no such thing as permanent opposition.

Example are The Buhari-Tinubu Alliance, Wike-Tambuwal against Atiku 2019; Atiku-Tambuwal against Wike 2023, and many others.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by theamazonguru(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Is it for free?
Is it for national good?

Abeg you guys should go and sit down.

You are all after your personal gains and pockets.
Nothing goes for nothing.

You will soon be compensated with the chairmanship position of a juicy senate committee and membership of many other committees.

Na who no sabi una go take una serious.

Greedy and selfish lots.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Josephobaz1985: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

well done, mumu man. You think Jagaban thinks like u

2 Likes

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by maasoap(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

But I guess it’s because he knew that Yari was not acting alone. He had some powerful northern backers and Tinubu and his camp knew. That’s why it was difficult to take him out .

Or alternatively, Tinubu is not what you have been brainwashed to believe he was.
You know, many of you lack the ability to think on your own. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by 27Pushing30: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu is a democrat… at no time in history has Tinubu bothered to carry out such acts.

Him no be small pikin… some win , some loose that’s politics

No be do or die

1 Like

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Sheggy13(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2023
remiopash:
No.Tinubu would not do that.He would rather strategize and concentrate on how to win your supporters over .Have you heard him arresting opposition candidates in Lagos? Even his virulent adversaries are left alone .
No mind those evil people. They've painted the man Tinubu as a demon. Imagine someone concocting all sort of nonsense in his evil twisted mind and ascribing those rubbish to Tinubu. I'm happy he keeps disappointing them daily with his every move. I'm trying to understand the man's offence to this people to warrant this level of hate and bitterness? Simply because he supported Buhari against Jonathan. Same Jonathan that has since moved on and even meeting with Tinubu regularly now.

2 Likes

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Sheggy13(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Sermwell:

Tinubu doesn't have such powers!!
What madness were you proposing in this early stage of Tinubu's government?? He is not that senseless na! Which president will even be dumb enough to do this? Lock up opposition elected members for no reason? This is really funny! grin grin
You won't blame him na. That's the way they reason, so they'll assume everyone is like them. Everything about them revolves around violence and use of force, threats and cancelling.

2 Likes

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Whiteshield: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
I don't really understand. Who are they informing? Their fellow politicians or we who they use as they like?

He was talking to his constituents, not some online nobody asking foolish questions.

1 Like

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Whiteshield: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Una don start.
Na from clap dance dey start

By 2027 now, you will be one of the most vocal Tinubu supporters grin
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Ay4christ2010(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
ratiken:
NIGERIANS THINK!!!!

Why are we so shallow that we get carried it away with rhetoric. Tinubu has carefully and swiftly set up the Nigerian masses for untold hardship and suffering. Forget the media noise and think….. Tinubu and his goons are seriously transferring the few responsibilities borne by the Nigerian federal government to the already suffering masses. Tinubu is only making more funds available to be looted by him and his fellow elites at the expense of the masses.

Fuel Subsidy Removal

The criminals in power have perpetuated the noise about subsidy removal such that Nigerians finally got hoodwinked. But ask… at whose expense?

Why should the masses bear the responsibility of the inefficiency of the FG?,

why can’t the FG protect the boarders to ensure subsidized PMS does not get to neighboring countries?

Why has the FG not prosecuted and jailed anyone involved in the subsidy fraud to stop others from doing so?,

The claim that subsisdy is a burden is fallacy cos the subsidizing the actual consumption of less than 10million liters per day is not a burden compared to the FG’s current fraudulent claim of 66million liters per day. Why not a gradual removal of the subsidy?

Where is the savings from Diesel and kerosene subsidy and what has it been used for?

Why the haste to remove subsidy without any re-investment plan nor true succor for the masses most affected by this move?

Anybody with half a sense will know that the current subsidy removal mode and process is not in the interest of the Nigerian masses irrespective of the narrative they put forward. Six months from now, Nigerians will feel the real impact of this move while Tinubu and his goons fleet away with the funds that would have been used to subsidize the true volumes of PMS for the Nigerian people.

Student Loan Scheme

The student loan bill is a plot by the Tinubu led FG t to stop funding tertiary education in Nigeria leading to the end all education subsidy. Who do you think are the final beneficiaries of these moves, same criminals who will end up looting the funds meant to fund the tertiary education. What exactly is the role of the Nigerian FG if they relinquish every responsibility to the masses? What sacrifice has the political class made in all these mess? Have their allowances being reduced? Any efforts at stopping the lootings?

Do you know Students will now access loan at the value of the private universities (500K+ per session)?

How will the children of the poor attend tertiary institution?....hush before you mention student loan. The student loan bill is only good on paper, it is not sustainable in the long term in a country with an unemployment rate of 35%. Who will steward the loans?... another looting avenue opened for the Abuja boys. Over time, it will become obvious it can’t work, corruption will make a mess of it…… the bureaucracy that will be associated with assessing the loan will be another mess.

And by the time the dust settles and has become a confirmed failure, education subsidy will be gone for good and only the big boys will end up with tertiary education

It may also mark the end of national ASUU because ASUU can no longer fight the government

Human being!........nobody will ever satisfy you, no matter how much the person try, you will still come out and rubbish what he did. Assuming obi entered and remove subsidy, you won't have write this gibberish write-up against him but you will have praised him but because it's the person you hate, you will always criticize him even if he sacrifices his entire life for the nation....ha! I spit for you undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire / Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President / Agberos Hijack Onitsha As Helpless Traders, Motorists Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.