Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele (28226 Views)

Minimum Wage: How We Arrived At N200,000 — NLC President / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / Adebo Ogundoyin Becomes Speaker Oyo Assembly At 32 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by HighTable(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu is really working to Change sentiments 😁
And the way sentiments work is that once he successful changed it, then they will show us shege again 😁
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Jayhome24: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2023
meathewstiell5:

only skills matters, you can't depends too much on your luck have checked this on 가입머니

Sorry which luck are you talking about? And why written in Chiness I'm I from China or is NL now Chiness site bro?
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by chatinent: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2023
Whiteshield:

He was talking to his constituents, not some online nobody asking foolish questions.

Ok.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Samogloby: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2023
You failed to realize that there was a court injunction against his arrest by the agents of the federal government. Your Tinubu can only do little or nothing to stop Yari.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by garfield1: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:
The truth is that Tinubu didn’t even do what I was afraid he’d do.

I was already waiting for when Yari would be arrested.

Or alternatively, opposition members will be surreptitiously locked out until election of principal officers is over. But he didn’t do it.

But I guess it’s because he knew that Yari was not acting alone. He had some powerful northern backers and Tinubu and his camp knew. That’s why it was difficult to take him out.

Which powerful backers? How many renegades act alone? Maybe he knew he didn't have the number.tinubu doesn't act rashly
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Samogloby: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2023
You failed to realize that there was a court injunction against his arrest by the agents of the federal government. Your Tinubu can only do little or nothing stop Yari from coming out to contest the position of Senate President.
Penguin2:

Or alternatively, opposition members will be surreptitiously locked out until election of principal officers is over. But he didn’t do it.

But I guess it’s because he knew that Yari was not acting alone. He had some powerful northern backers and Tinubu and his camp knew. That’s why it was difficult to take him out.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Ogunleti01: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2023
How I wish issues of national importance would make them come that early. Congregation of vultures
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by drmuri(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

He didn't need to do that.
Allow your opponent compete fair and square then defeat him
That makes Victory sweet.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by pharmagba: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu na democrat.
He uses people rather than force
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Bimpe29: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Once bitten, twice shy.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by BreconHills(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:
The truth is that Tinubu didn’t even do what[b] I was afraid [/b]he’d do.

You built a whole thesis based on your personal fear. Remarkable.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by SunMusk(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Yari has northern back up, look at the speaker election, nobody oppose him(the speaker) . The North wants to have everything.
Penguin2:

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Penguin2: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a good man, fear him not.

The person to be afraid of is that Agulu man desperately searching for a manhood that was never missing.

By Christmas of 2023, you will be hanging the picture of that Agulu man in your office.

I pray for your mental health when that time comes.

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:
Peter Obi will NEVER be Nigeria's president

You're very correct.
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by gidjah(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
ayokellany:
Tinubu knew Yari des not have the numbers he was just all noise n scheming to perpetuating Saraki kind of coup where all members will not be in the house to win.

He understands all he need do is allow for free n fair election n that's it.Dont say that, this guy has the backing of northern leaders and elders who want to prove a point to the nation over the M-M ticket ! They have an underground plan work going On , the VP knows about it , and knows the northern islamic kinds can be very emotional when it comes to attaching politics and religion ,can't you see that.The likes of elrufai ...and the the likes ,who do you think they are after ?? It was a game plan that just turned around .The VP seriously intervened , the Pres did same too and few consultations went under ground . Dis you see the number of votes he gannered ?? The president was already set for the worst ,as he would just appoint plenty Christians to fill his major offices and that would seriously put off the abokis !believe me, BAT is not a bigot that was why he had to take some of this drastic and technical steps, if na person like .....they wont mind, after all people were already against his coming IN. The VP had to do lots of underground work over the nights ,asking his Muslim nothern brozas not to set the nation on fire they won't be able to manage !!it is as plain as that.

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Cromagnon: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:

when had he ever done this
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by MamaletASO: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yeye people..

You are cucuancan.. bunch of scammers called senators..

Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Penguin2: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Tinubu will not be Nigeria’s president beyond November of 2023. Because he’s mandate thief, a drug baron, a corrupt vagabond and an election rigger.

The only reason I’m supporting him is because I’m also a criminal who needs a criminal in power so that criminality can thrive in Nigeria. I know I’m stupid but my stupidity is already beyond redemption and I can’t help my stupid self.

Fixed
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Penguin2:
Peter Obi is a MONUMENTAL failure - a 3rd class graduate and a 3rd position candidate. Peter Obi will NEVER become the president of Nigeria. He is a religious BIGOT who was exposed by the YES-DADDY audio and Nigerians have rejected him FOREVER.

Great point bro!
Re: We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele by Ingocof(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Islie:
We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario, Says Ekiti Central Senator

https://leadership.ng/we-arrived-national-assembly-at-4am-to-prevent-2015-scenario-says-ekiti-central-senator/

Omoluwabi.

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) / "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello