Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record (30441 Views)

Olusa Hits 30 Hours In Quest To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Speech / How Much Do Guinness World Record Holders Get Paid? / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by xynerise: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2023
Typical Nigerians. grin

Copycats. This is why many fail in business
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Why has Nigerians suddenly taken love to do GWR only? arent there other things someone should peek into?
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Fryx: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2023
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by just2endowed: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ekiti again?

Someone said the people from that state have 'strong head' ( agidi)

GWR will hear from people of that state.

No be lie oh.....they can be very stubborn
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by BluntCrazeMan: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2023
muzically:
What's happening nah
What's d obsession with breaking Guinness world records
Proving to the world that Nigeria is not as stagnant as it appear in the news..
Nigeria has lots of people who can break boundaries..
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Daniluv1(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2023
This one wey Nigerians don carry this record breaking serious so I know say na Guinness world record people go tire to they record.
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by BluntCrazeMan: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/FUOYE_CAMCONECT/status/1668500848085803009?t=oP-kmB8J-cT3noqUu-ZCOQ&s=08
This man wants to continue talking continuously and non-stop for 6ยฝ days.??

Let's watch him naa.
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by FireUpNow(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2023
In this country people are bereft of ideas. They keep shouting think of the box where as they don't even have any box to think outside of it. If someone starts anything good all the hawks will come and devour it and spoil it as well. A lecturer don't have any place to break record in the course he is lecturing instead it's length teaching time he is aiming for. We dey observe
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Natbrowny: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2023
muzically:
What's happening nah
What's d obsession with breaking Guinness world records

Its good business for Guinness World record guys coz Nigerians can make anything trend.

Some people don't even know GWR exists. But with the cook a thon shit.

Nigerians don begin check wat records to break. Next will be doggy-a-thon, u knw sex sells and nigerians r professionals grin grin grin
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by 001Lagos: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2023
It's becoming boring
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2023
This shows the level of poverty in Nigeria
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Ubdavis(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2023
Nobe like say them dey give money oh
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by OlawaleBammie: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ekiti again?

Someone said the people from that state have 'strong head' ( agidi)

GWR will hear from people of that state.

Guy we are not that strongheaded grin grin

But I don't know what is wrong with Ekiti this three days cheesy
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by redsun(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Its as if they just found out about world Guinness record in that big blind country. Why cant you break the record of who cleans the street for a longer period to clean up the pigsty you live in?
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Sheggy13(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
This is stupidity taken too far. I doubt a lecturer serious about quality research and impact will have time for this clownery. Does he think educators that created time-tabling system and allocated 2-3 hours max per lecture period don't know what they're doing. Has he heard of anything called cognitive overload?

1 Like

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by obstead200(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
I think we are uncreative as a people to an extent. Not the majority but a significant minority. Whenever a trend comes to the limelight, everyone will begin to do it. That was how Mark Angel began using Emanuella for his skits and before you knew it, the whole streets turned to be skit makers...some even started using little kids too... I mean, following the same pattern!

My neighbor was hopping mad on this trend. He became the new comedian yet to be known carrying his ring-lights upandan. I am not a discouraging fellow...in fact, even in nonsense, I'll still encourage you. I believe sth good can come out of anything.

He misdeemed it for being his big fan and asked me to share his clips on all my platforms, even though I don't even do that with my own personal videos. It was like he was barking up the wrong tree and got his feathers ruffled when I didn't comply.

Alright, alright, chief, I made up my mind to check out the video and share it. In fact, I shared the video and decided to watch it on my profile wall. Could you believe this guy made a video where he used Gulder Lager beer and swallowed it with fufu? Like repeatedly like trying so hard to be funny?Damn. Wtf! Even idiot no go laugh at this naw! I don already post the video..na speed I go delete am. What nonsense! You wan puncture my reputation?

Some of you emulate these skit makers who you feel became rich with skits! Lol. None of them popular you know today became rich with skit making! I mean none. Some just needed the skit-making for coverups. You need to stop also believing everything you see online. Be you, everyone else is taken.

Same with this Guinness Record thingy. Everyone now wants to break an existing record since Hilda did it with the kitchen.

Even if you feel like copying sb or that person is your role model, do sth different. For example, Mark Angel was copying some online jokes but did it his way. You can copy your role model and do sth new! Why discover when you can invent?!

It's just like those niccurs saying we should join their forum they created exactly like Nairaland. Why'd anyone want to dump Nairaland for a duplicate? You'll always be a second opinion naw!

If you no know wetin be your talent, watch Brits Got Talent naw. You fit see wetin apply to you.

Back to the matter...

Computer science wey dem dey teach for Nigeria and graduate no even sabi how to close html tags. Una dey teach only "computer" leave the "science." Na theory you wan teach for 6.25 days?

Btw, whose pikin he go dey teach for that long?

Bros, u no just get chill ooo.

But na who offend u like this?

Anyway I agree with u. That lecturer will teach an empty class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Shaev7(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2023
I told people, the world 5 years ago is not what it is today.
It has evolved. If you like call it healthy competition or not healthy, people follow trends. What you are seeing now is trends, and I am expecting all to either watch and not insult. There have been various GWR before I was born, but why now? Media. Media now has come too close to us and we are aware of most of the things that aren't before. We have too many information more than ever, we need to exercise them.
Last month, a male and female decided to have Bleep on the sky with rope tied around them for safety, I saw the video I laughed. People have find a way to use Tech for anything for survival, fame and trends.
My advice is, instead or you to sit and begin to hate by making unnecessary comment, find a positive trend too to have your way. Don't waste your time hating... For me, I don't even care. Is just to know.
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by vRendoh(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Guinness book of record value go fall because of Nigerians very soon. Oya na!
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Praktikals1000: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
I think we are uncreative as a people to an extent. Not the majority but a significant minority. Whenever a trend comes to the limelight, everyone will begin to do it. That was how Mark Angel began using Emanuella for his skits and before you knew it, the whole streets turned to be skit makers...some even started using little kids too... I mean, following the same pattern!

My neighbor was hopping mad on this trend. He became the new comedian yet to be known carrying his ring-lights upandan. I am not a discouraging fellow...in fact, even in nonsense, I'll still encourage you. I believe sth good can come out of anything.

He misdeemed it for being his big fan and asked me to share his clips on all my platforms, even though I don't even do that with my own personal videos. It was like he was barking up the wrong tree and got his feathers ruffled when I didn't comply.

Alright, alright, chief, I made up my mind to check out the video and share it. In fact, I shared the video and decided to watch it on my profile wall. Could you believe this guy made a video where he used Gulder Lager beer and swallowed it with fufu? Like repeatedly like trying so hard to be funny?Damn. Wtf! Even idiot no go laugh at this naw! I don already post the video..na speed I go delete am. What nonsense! You wan puncture my reputation?

Some of you emulate these skit makers who you feel became rich with skits! Lol. None of them popular you know today became rich with skit making! I mean none. Some just needed the skit-making for coverups. Even Hilda Baci didn't become that rich and comfortable with just cooking, and breaking records. Girl don already dey the dey before she dey where you think she dey now. You need to stop also believing everything you see online. Be you, everyone else is taken.

Same with this Guinness Record thingy. Everyone now wants to break an existing record since Hilda did it with the kitchen.

Even if you feel like copying sb or that person is your role model, do sth different. For example, Mark Angel was copying some online jokes but did it his way. You can copy your role model and do sth new! Why discover when you can invent?!

It's just like those niccurs saying we should join their forum they created exactly like Nairaland. Why'd anyone want to dump Nairaland for a duplicate? You'll always be a second opinion naw! Why want to be like Nairaland when you can aim to compete Facebook in Nigeria? Chief, you sef reason am.

If you no know wetin be your talent, watch Brits Got Talent naw. You fit see wetin apply to you.

Back to the matter...

Computer science wey dem dey teach for Nigeria and graduate no even sabi how to close html tags. Una dey teach only "computer" leave the "science." Na theory you wan teach for 6.25 days?

For your mind now, you don make sense. You for no go school na. Cos of say plenty people don graduate
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Pinkyposh(f): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2023
Who go sit down for 150 hours for lectures
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Tabletuner:
This is one thing with Nigerians, everybody wants to do something as soon as one does it.
wetin Ina issue this one choose a different area una still de beef... Is gwr made for a specific Nigerians didn't kaffy do dance... Nawa oooo
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Praktikals1000: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
I think we are uncreative as a people to an extent.
You are creative but do not know that it doesnt have to be the same set of students for the whole duration of the challenge
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians and copy-copy... Like someone said no creativity at all. One thing trends and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. GWR go dey regret by now sef ๐Ÿ˜
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians and copying things, if Hilda didn't break a record and become popular, alot of Nigerians won't be doing this.
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by chatinent: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Praktikals1000:

You are creative but do not know that it doesnt have to be the same set of students for the whole duration of the challenge
You understand 6.25 days include nights?

It will be staged then
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by pharmagba: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Will there still be student in the lecture room after 2hrs
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by BreezyRita(f): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Not surprised.

Ekiti of the election result padding. Nothing good seems to come out from there. Who e wan dey teach?
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by simfrost90210: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2023
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Have people suddenly developed stupidity in the name of breaking Guinness World Records?
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by simfrost90210: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:

You understand 6.25 days include nights?

It will be staged then

That is, 6 days (ร—24hrs) and 6 hours ...
แปŒmแป, dis one dey very impossible, no sleep, no bath, no brain rest, wetin you dey lecture abeg?
Where did law of diminishing return travel to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them / Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.