Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record (30495 Views)

Olusa Hits 30 Hours In Quest To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Speech / How Much Do Guinness World Record Holders Get Paid? / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by iamrealdeji(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Juanmike:
I pity the students
They would shift I guess. 100L,so so to so so time,200L....
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by chatinent: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pacyrus:
Missed your articles for a while now. Your sense of humor is out of this world.

I salute you chief
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Poleski: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
I like this one, not another Ekiti chef, copy-copy.
This one is different. But be careful, one can die of exhaustion.
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by bennyflipy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
My Class mate in the university, brilliant guy.

But love to show off.

We're rooting for you 💪💪💪

No come here say I dey hate sha.
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Peter Obi remains a FAILURE and a BIGOT. We Nigerians have rejected him completely

Great point!
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
I'm just wondering how heis gonna archive this
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by meedoLock(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dey play! Who are the target audience first? Who would sit under the same roof for that ridiculous unproductive duration without compromise?

It has been confirmed that human has limit of assimilation or listening, once you reach the limit, any other learning you intend to impact will be of no use, let's focus more on something that can alleviate if not all, but chunks of our societies.

Iree ó.

I want to organise a barbing challenge for a friend who barb self grin

No be only Una get craze grin
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:28am On Jun 15, 2023
Na who go sitdon for the class?
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Jossy10001(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2023
If you are interested in making steady 50k - 100k weekly, with a capital of 50k above, mesaage this whatsapp number .
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Pacyrus(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
chatinent:

I salute you chief
1 love
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by caesymore(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Just be careful your criticism wont hinder a great deal of your life Buddy
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by babtoundey(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2023
chatinent:
I think we are uncreative as a people to an extent. Not the majority but a significant minority. Whenever a trend comes to the limelight, everyone will begin to do it. That was how Mark Angel began using Emanuella for his skits and before you knew it, the whole streets turned to be skit makers...some even started using little kids too... I mean, following the same pattern!

My neighbor was hopping mad on this trend. He became the new comedian yet to be known carrying his ring-lights upandan. I am not a discouraging fellow...in fact, even in nonsense, I'll still encourage you. I believe sth good can come out of anything.

He misdeemed it for being his big fan and asked me to share his clips on all my platforms, even though I don't even do that with my own personal videos. It was like he was barking up the wrong tree and got his feathers ruffled when I didn't comply.

Alright, alright, chief, I made up my mind to check out the video and share it. In fact, I shared the video and decided to watch it on my profile wall. Could you believe this guy made a video where he used Gulder Lager beer and swallowed it with fufu? Like repeatedly like trying so hard to be funny?Damn. Wtf! Even idiot no go laugh at this naw! I don already post the video..na speed I go delete am. What nonsense! You wan puncture my reputation?

Some of you emulate these skit makers who you feel became rich with skits! Lol. None of them popular you know today became rich with skit making! I mean none. Some just needed the skit-making for coverups. Even Hilda Baci didn't become that rich and comfortable with just cooking, and breaking records. Girl don already dey the dey before she dey where you think she dey now. You need to stop also believing everything you see online. Be you, everyone else is taken.

Same with this Guinness Record thingy. Everyone now wants to break an existing record since Hilda did it with the kitchen.

Even if you feel like copying sb or that person is your role model, do sth different. For example, Mark Angel was copying some online jokes but did it his way. You can copy your role model and do sth new! Why discover when you can invent?!

It's just like those niccurs saying we should join their forum they created exactly like Nairaland. Why'd anyone want to dump Nairaland for a duplicate? You'll always be a second opinion naw! Why want to be like Nairaland when you can aim to compete Facebook in Nigeria? Chief, you sef reason am.

If you no know wetin be your talent, watch Brits Got Talent naw. You fit see wetin apply to you.

Back to the matter...

Computer science wey dem dey teach for Nigeria and graduate no even sabi how to close html tags. Una dey teach only "computer" leave the "science." Na theory you wan teach for 6.25 days?

Btw, whose pikin he go dey teach for that long?

So, Emmanuella started skit making?

There's no crime in doing what someone has done or is doing as long as you improve on it and do it differently. There was the first actor, first writer, first explorer etc. If nobody had attempted a line of trade of another person, the world would be stagnant.

More so, that is the essence of this guiness record of a thing. It's meant to challenge individual to be innovative ad improve on existing innovation. It's not about i started it, so no one should displace me.
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by complexstuffs(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Electorate:

You are indeed one of the poverty stricken street begging uneducated alimajiri roaming the street of Kano....

I am very sure your patents never told you a Southern Easterner named Nnamdi Azikwe was the Igbo man your colonial masters handed over Nigeria to because you Northerners are brainwashed by your leaders to think leadership is your birth right just as you have proven with your words. That is one history your parents kept away from you.

You probably wont be alive when an igbo man will be the President of Nigeria again.

The hypocricy of you Northerners is second to none, your women hide under hijab to comit adultery, your youths are miserable with drug to the point they sniff suckaway to get high, they harbor tremadol, codein and crytals one of which you normally sniff before opening nairaland to spill your daily rubbish, your fathers sleep with and mary underage girls as wives with the approval of your imams, yet you call drinking alcohol haram but gladly collect tax from the same haram you sent your sheria police to destroy.

You guys hide under islam to committ all manner of atrocities known to man, Saudi Arabia home of islam is not as hostile as Nigeria's north. Are you more Islamic than Saudi Arabia? Bunch of self deceiving evil minded dirty half human half animal.

#spites.

This is just a small shot, quote me again and receive bazooka in far away north.

Never expect a S.Beast CANNIBAL to have sense. The only region where people kill and eat their own family members. Very disgusting lots.

The S.Beasts can not even travel home to his IPOB and UGM infested region because he would be massacred by IPOB and UGM or he will find himself in a pot of soup being eaten by his own family members because they are all EVIL and disgusting CANNIBALS

Not only is the S.Beast region poverty stricken, it is populated by the DUMBEST Beasts on the planet which is why one of them doesn't know that Nigeria was running a parliamentary system of government which made Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa the head of government and placed Azikiwe as ceremonial president. In other words, CANNIBAL Nnamdi Azikiwe had no executive powers and was just a glorified receptionist to a superior Tafawa-Balewa. Even the British recognised our superior race and handed power to us. No IIGB0 will ever smell Asso Rock as presidency is for real citizens and not for 3rd class SLAVES

I am a Northerner and a born to rule as I am destined to rule over you and your kind. My descendants will rule over your generation till eternity as that is what has been destined. We will never give you BIAFLA. Even our cows have more value than the S.Beast.

I laugh when a S.Beast sef dey talk about crime. IIGB0S are the most executed tribe on the planet. Go to Asian jails and you will find them in large numbers waiting for their execution dates after being convicted of drug pushing.

ASHAWO was originally a word used to describe IIGB0 women because of their characters

Shouldn't you be asking your parents why they birthed you in a region with the following infestations
IPOB
ASHAWO
RITUAL KILLERS
GBOMO GBOMO
ARMED ROBBERY
HIV/AIDS
ABORTION
OCCULTIC
OBIDIENTS
HATRED
BABY FACTORIES
COCAINE PUSHERS
ENVY
UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
CULTISM
NNAMDI KANU
KIDNAPERS
YAHOO YAHOO

A day will never come when I will not be able to handle my SLAVES on or offline.

I take God beg you make you reply my message I still get message for you
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Electorate: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
complexstuffs:

Never expect a S.Beast CANNIBAL to have sense. The only region where people kill and eat their own family members. Very disgusting lots.

The S.Beasts can not even travel home to his IPOB and UGM infested region because he would be massacred by IPOB and UGM or he will find himself in a pot of soup being eaten by his own family members because they are all EVIL and disgusting CANNIBALS

Not only is the S.Beast region poverty stricken, it is populated by the DUMBEST Beasts on the planet which is why one of them doesn't know that Nigeria was running a parliamentary system of government which made Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa the head of government and placed Azikiwe as ceremonial president. In other words, CANNIBAL Nnamdi Azikiwe had no executive powers and was just a glorified receptionist to a superior Tafawa-Balewa. Even the British recognised our superior race and handed power to us. No IIGB0 will ever smell Asso Rock as presidency is for real citizens and not for 3rd class SLAVES

I am a Northerner and a born to rule as I am destined to rule over you and your kind. My descendants will rule over your generation till eternity as that is what has been destined. We will never give you BIAFLA. Even our cows have more value than the S.Beast.

I laugh when a S.Beast sef dey talk about crime. IIGB0S are the most executed tribe on the planet. Go to Asian jails and you will find them in large numbers waiting for their execution dates after being convicted of drug pushing.

ASHAWO was originally a word used to describe IIGB0 women because of their characters

Shouldn't you be asking your parents why they birthed you in a region with the following infestations
IPOB
ASHAWO
RITUAL KILLERS
GBOMO GBOMO
ARMED ROBBERY
HIV/AIDS
ABORTION
OCCULTIC
OBIDIENTS
HATRED
BABY FACTORIES
COCAINE PUSHERS
ENVY
UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
CULTISM
NNAMDI KANU
KIDNAPERS
YAHOO YAHOO

A day will never come when I will not be able to handle my SLAVES on or offline.

I take God beg you make you reply my message I still get message for you

I didnt bother reading your usual nonesense and jargons, not just me but the whole world knows how poverty is dealing with your kingsmen up North, your people travel down South just to beg (it is your occupation) reason you don't have a functional brain is because you haven't had a good meal for years.

Choke on the below revealation:

Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report

https://saharareporters.com/2022/01/07/northern-region-accounts-74-out-every-100-poor-nigerians-%E2%80%93-report

Poverty Index 2022: North Leads as 63% Nigerians are Poor, says NBS [b]

https://prnigeria.com/2022/11/18/poverty-index-north-leads/

[b]World Bank: 87% of poor Nigerians are in the north

https://www.thecable.ng/world-bank-north-accounts-87-poor-people-nigeria/amp

EVERYONE KNOWS POVERTY IS DEALING WITH YOU PEOPLE UP NORTH, REASON FOR YOUR FRUSTRATION IN LIFE AND MENTAL DESEASE WHICH WILL BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN FOR ETERNITY.

Reply me again and I will tell you how many diseases are dealing with you up North with evidence as usual....grin grin grin grin
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by complexstuffs(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2023
Electorate:

I didnt bother reading your usual nonesense and jargons, not just me but the whole world knows how poverty is dealing with your kingsmen up North, your people travel down South just to beg (it is your occupation) reason you don't have a functional brain is because you haven't had a good meal for years.

Choke on the below revealation:

Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report

https://saharareporters.com/2022/01/07/northern-region-accounts-74-out-every-100-poor-nigerians-%E2%80%93-report

Poverty Index 2022: North Leads as 63% Nigerians are Poor, says NBS [b]

https://prnigeria.com/2022/11/18/poverty-index-north-leads/

[b]World Bank: 87% of poor Nigerians are in the north

https://www.thecable.ng/world-bank-north-accounts-87-poor-people-nigeria/amp

EVERYONE KNOWS POVERTY IS DEALING WITH YOU PEOPLE UP NORTH, REASON FOR YOUR FRUSTRATION IN LIFE AND MENTAL DESEASE WHICH WILL BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN FOR ETERNITY.

Reply me again and I will tell you how many diseases are dealing with you up North with evidence as usual....grin grin grin grin

It is not expected for a child of Clifford Orji the CANNIBAL to be able to read and comprehend simple English, this is because they are DAFT,DUMB&ST00PEED. Their brain doesn't function anymore from having to eat the meat of their own family members.

A Cannibal wants people to believe that S.Beasts are all billionaires meanwhile official reports says 43 percent of South East citizens are classified as very poor.

https://businessday.ng/opinion/article/insecurity-and-poverty-crisis-in-south-east-evidence-of-leadership-failure/

A northerner selling in a kiosk by the road side is a million times more honorable and better than the thousands IIGB0S that are being executed in Asian jails.

The richest man in Africa is from what region? The top 2 richest people in Nigeria are from where? We northerners will buy our S.Beast SLAVES and put them up for resale just for the fun of it grin grin grin

There is no legal rich person in the entire SLAVE region of Nigeria called S,Beast region as all their money is from ritualism, drug pushing, Armed robbery, Ashawo, baby factories etc. Yet DIS Clifford Orji descendant is proud of such cursed wealth.

It is a million times better to be poor than to be a CANNIBAL and eating one's own family members.

You have not replied my question about you asking your parents why they birthed you in a region with the following infestations
IPOB
ASHAWO
RITUAL KILLERS
GBOMO GBOMO
ARMED ROBBERY
HIV/AIDS
ABORTION
OCCULTIC
OBIDIENTS
HATRED
BABY FACTORIES
COCAINE PUSHERS
ENVY
UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
CULTISM
NNAMDI KANU
KIDNAPERS
YAHOO YAHOO

1) A day will never come when I will not be able to handle my SLAVES on or offline.
2) Presidency is for real citizens which is why our S.Beasts SLAVES will never smell Asso Rock

Please reply as this game is just starting.

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Electorate: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

It is not expected for a child of Clifford Orji the CANNIBAL to be able to read and comprehend simple English, this is because they are DAFT,DUMB&ST00PEED. Their brain doesn't function anymore from having to eat the meat of their own family members.

A Cannibal wants people to believe that S.Beasts are all billionaires meanwhile official reports says 43 percent of South East citizens are classified as very poor.

https://businessday.ng/opinion/article/insecurity-and-poverty-crisis-in-south-east-evidence-of-leadership-failure/

A northerner selling in a kiosk by the road side is a million times more honorable and better than the thousands IIGB0S that are being executed in Asian jails.

The richest man in Africa is from what region? The top 2 richest people in Nigeria are from where? We northerners will buy our S.Beast SLAVES and put them up for resale just for the fun of it grin grin grin

There is no legal rich person in the entire SLAVE region of Nigeria called S,Beast region as all their money is from ritualism, drug pushing, Armed robbery, Ashawo, baby factories etc. Yet DIS Clifford Orji descendant is proud of such cursed wealth.

It is a million times better to be poor than to be a CANNIBAL and eating one's own family members.

You have not replied my question about you asking your parents why they birthed you in a region with the following infestations
IPOB
ASHAWO
RITUAL KILLERS
GBOMO GBOMO
ARMED ROBBERY
HIV/AIDS
ABORTION
OCCULTIC
OBIDIENTS
HATRED
BABY FACTORIES
COCAINE PUSHERS
ENVY
UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
CULTISM
NNAMDI KANU
KIDNAPERS
YAHOO YAHOO

1) A day will never come when I will not be able to handle my SLAVES on or offline.
2) Presidency is for real citizens which is why our S.Beasts SLAVES will never smell Asso Rock

Please reply as this game is just starting.

I quote links from reputable world organizations you being a mugu quoting a local news outlet....grin grin grin grin if I start quoting links from news outlets concerning that God forsaken North there wont be space here, you idiots are the ones dragging Nigeria back to the stone age.

Conversely, You already proved you are indeed a lunatic for thinking I am from the South East, I am proudly Yoruba...jokes on you for wasting your life on the wrong path grin grin grin grin grin

I set a trap for you to tell me your region and you fell for if foolishly like someone without brains...I only said I am from the South and i expect you to ignorantly believe everybody from the South is Igbo....mugu grin grin grin grin

Apart from follow come poverty up North, you people have constant cholera outbreak and polio with so many unamed diseases because you a very dirty people living like animals in a dirty cage.

****DISEASES*****

Cholera outbreak in some communities in North-East Nigeria, 2019: an unmatched case–control study

https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-023-15332-4

IOM, Humanitarian Partners Respond to Cholera Outbreak in North-East Nigeria as Death Toll Rises

https://nigeria.iom.int/news/iom-humanitarian-partners-respond-cholera-outbreak-north-east-nigeria-death-toll-rises

States in the Northwest keep pressure on vaccine-derived polio

https://www.afro.who.int/news/states-northwest-keep-pressure-vaccine-derived-polio

New polio cases in northeastern Nigeria underline risks for children in conflict

https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/new-polio-cases-northeastern-nigeria-underline-risks-children-conflict

****OUT OF SCHOOL CHILDREN*****

69 per cent of Nigeria’s out-of-school children in the North – UNICEF

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/289641-69-per-cent-of-nigerias-out-of-school-children-in-the-north-unicef.html?tztc=1

****BANDITORY*****

There are believed to be as many as 30,000 outlaws operating in more than 100 gangs in the northwest, with the largest able to field as many as 2,000 fighters – roughly the size of two Nigerian army battalions. Banditry is profit-driven.

Communities across the northwest are paying protection money to avoid being killed or abducted. Some are now forging local peace deals.

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news-feature/2023/01/30/Nigeria-banditry-Zamfara

I can continue with the numerous problems up North that you are also aware of but because you are one of the drug addicts loitering the streets jobless, poor and sick...I can only pity your miserable condition because there's no hope for you over there, the South you despise is the only place you can receive healing but it wont happen.

Dangote and other wise rich Northerners had to abandon you guys because you are miserable to come and set up their businesses in the South...choke on that.

Nigerias South is like London to you Northerners and I understand that...grin grin grin grin grin your region is dirty, backward and poor grin grin grin grin grin

Don't bother replying because i won't read it there's nothing sensible you can say judging from your two previous posts...It is as if am talking to mentally unstable person that needs urgent mental surgery. grin grin grin grin grin better go and seek help.

Finally, here's what a Uk organization said Northern Nigeria:

Child poverty in the North East will get worse, not better, charities warn

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/child-poverty-north-east-worse-7935056

see hopelessness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by complexstuffs(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Electorate:

I quote links from reputable world organizations you being a mugu quoting a local news outlet....grin grin grin grin if I start quoting links from news outlets concerning that God forsaken North there wont be space here, you idiots are the ones dragging Nigeria back to the stone age.

Conversely, You already proved you are indeed a lunatic for thinking I am from the South East, I am proudly Yoruba...jokes on you for wasting your life on the wrong path grin grin grin grin grin

I set a trap for you to tell me your region and you fell for if foolishly like someone without brains...I only said I am from the South and i expect you to ignorantly believe everybody from the South is Igbo....mugu grin grin grin grin

Apart from follow come poverty up North, you people have constant cholera outbreak and polio with so many unamed diseases because you a very dirty people living like animals in a dirty cage.

****DISEASES*****

Cholera outbreak in some communities in North-East Nigeria, 2019: an unmatched case–control study

https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-023-15332-4

IOM, Humanitarian Partners Respond to Cholera Outbreak in North-East Nigeria as Death Toll Rises

https://nigeria.iom.int/news/iom-humanitarian-partners-respond-cholera-outbreak-north-east-nigeria-death-toll-rises

States in the Northwest keep pressure on vaccine-derived polio

https://www.afro.who.int/news/states-northwest-keep-pressure-vaccine-derived-polio

New polio cases in northeastern Nigeria underline risks for children in conflict

https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/new-polio-cases-northeastern-nigeria-underline-risks-children-conflict

****OUT OF SCHOOL CHILDREN*****

69 per cent of Nigeria’s out-of-school children in the North – UNICEF

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/289641-69-per-cent-of-nigerias-out-of-school-children-in-the-north-unicef.html?tztc=1

****BANDITORY*****

There are believed to be as many as 30,000 outlaws operating in more than 100 gangs in the northwest, with the largest able to field as many as 2,000 fighters – roughly the size of two Nigerian army battalions. Banditry is profit-driven.

Communities across the northwest are paying protection money to avoid being killed or abducted. Some are now forging local peace deals.

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news-feature/2023/01/30/Nigeria-banditry-Zamfara

I can continue with the numerous problems up North that you are also aware of but because you are one of the drug addicts loitering the streets jobless, poor and sick...I can only pity your miserable condition because there's no hope for you over there, the South you despise is the only place you can receive healing but it wont happen.

Dangote and other wise rich Northerners had to abandon you guys because you are miserable to come and set up their businesses in the South...choke on that.

Nigerias South is like London to you Northerners and I understand that...grin grin grin grin grin your region is dirty, backward and poor grin grin grin grin grin

Don't bother replying because i won't read it there's nothing sensible you can say judging from your two previous posts...It is as if am talking to mentally unstable person that needs urgent mental surgery. grin grin grin grin grin better go and seek help.

Finally, here's what a Uk organization said Northern Nigeria:

Child poverty in the North East will get worse, not better, charities warn

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/child-poverty-north-east-worse-7935056

see hopelessness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha..... grin grin grin See LAMBA grin
I can't stop laughing... CANNIBAL IPOB don see fire he quickly change himself to Yoruba. Chukwudu stop claiming other regions. Even Reno Omokri found many CANNIBAL IPOB claiming to be from other regions during the election priods. It is to be expected because this is what happens when ASHAWO colabo with OTOKOTO armed robber to produce DIS SLAVE

It is easy to smell a CANNIBAL IPOB a mile away because of their HATE and ENVY and DIS one is only deceiving himself and his CANNIBAL IPOB generations by pretending to be from other regions.

I don't blame you. S.Beasts would deny their own CANNIBAL IPOB selves.
Who wants to associate with shame
Who wants to associate with SLAVES
Who wants to associate with OTOKOTO
Who wants to associate with Armed robbery
Who wants to associate with CANNIBALS
Who wants to associate with baby factories
Who wants to associate with ASHAWO
Who wants to associate with HIV/AIDS
Who wants to associate with HATRED
Who wants to associate with BABY FACTORIES
Who wants to associate with COCAINE PUSHERS
Who wants to associate with ENVY
Who wants to associate with UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
Who wants to associate with CULTISM
etc

Go to any prison in Nigeria and you will find S.Beasts taking the lion share of prisoners. Even in far away northern Nigerian prison, they are there eating watery beans like the CANNIBAL Kanu is presently doing in DSS underground prison.

I repeat, It is million times better to be poor than to be executed in Asian jails. IPOB CANNIBALS are not buried when Asian execute them. There bodies are burnt and the ashes dumped in the trash bins like the trash that they are.

IPOB CANNIBALS are trash at home and in far away Asian countries.

Shege, alede.
abin da aka tsinta a bola.

Do you even know what is called generational SLAVE? S.Beasts are our generational SLAVES and we will not free them, we will not give them BIAFLA and they will keep on serving us till eternity as that is their destiny.

You may deceive yourself that S.Beast CANNIBAL child is a proffesor but the statistics say otherwise as ther are hundreds of thousands of S.Beast children out of school.
https://nigerianpilot.news/2022/07/21/ngo-decries-rise-of-out-of-school-children-in-southeast-states-moves-to-halt-trend/

Dangote has no business in that EVIL FOREST called South-East that is why he would rather establish his business anywhere in Africa except the barren S.Beast CANNIBAL land.

I am a born to rule and me and my kind will continue to rule over the S.Beasts PIIGS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) / Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.