Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29541 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shokoloko(f): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
sonnie10:

Op be careful. All that glitters is not gold
I'm glittery and I'm gold. You just don't want the OP to continue posting. I have been on Nairaland for 17 years. Thank you!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by kingsclass: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

And also,the "I'm an obidient but Tinubu is doing well already, let's forget about this court case and move on ,after all , it's good governance we want. If you can't move on, you're very bitter " embarrassing group of individuals.
Very disgusting set of people.

Even those that claimed to be neutral,AKA the fencists,have found their voices.
In essence,they were never neutral,they only waited for the right opportunity to show their dirty lingeries.

They literally want to gaslight everyone to accept the sham that INEC conducted as a presidential election and force their candidates down everyone's throats.

After all ,to them ,"politics is just a game ,the time for the game is over, everyone move on !"

People died !
Some were injured just because they want to exercise their right to vote.
Tribal profiling and thugs harassing voters was the order of the day.
Armed thugs snatching ballot boxes and many electoral fruad happened before our very eyes and we should just move on like nothing happened ?

There can't be a "moving on" without justice ,and until the right thing is done,we can't claim to be practicing democracy as a nation.

It's high time we put to an end this attitude of individuals getting into seat of power by undemocratic means and Electoral malpractice and fruad ,but when they are already in power,they turn their smelly mouth around to the populace to preach about democracy ,as the president -select did on JUNE 12.

If it is not Panadol,it cannot be like Panadol.Obi must reclaim his stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by StainlessCup: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jayhome24:

Yea, it began temember BAT= Bola+Akpabio+Tajudeen.
We go flog obi and teach him a lesson he will never forget.
Quote me by a month time.
Starred
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Haaland007: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Babaibe:

Reclaim what mumu, worst case a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu whichwill never happen.Obi is retired politically by the grace of God.We rejected a pathological liar.

I know you won't be banned for your insult, moreover keep it to you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shokoloko:

I'm glittery and I'm gold. You just don't want the OP to continue posting. I have been on Nairaland for 17 years. Thank you!
Don’t take it personal.
It is not about you, but for the safety of OP. You might have good intentions but you can’t say the same for the multitude calling for his ban and accusing him of being biased.
There are people here that would do anything to stop him from posting. Those are the ones that need his personal information the most.
Nigeria politic is dangerous. He might be unknowingly stepping on toes.
With his account details, his identity would be revealed.
There are bad actors everywhere, how much more a faceless forum like this one.
I don’t see any discrete way of going about the financial support other than direct deposit which has so many risks.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by AfonjaPriest: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
The game plan is still on; it's been played the way the scriptwriters wrote it. Check out that below:
"All Documents & IREV Reports Presented Were Opposed by Respondents, Admitted by Court and Tagged with an Exhibit Number."
It can be seen that the plan is for:
1. The respondents to oppose all documents and IREV Reports presented by the petitioner.
2. The court to admit the documents and IREV Reports presented by the petitioner.
3. The Justices to pass judgement to favour APC, Tinubu, INEC, and Shittima.
We know what to expect. The judiciary have been suborned and compromised. We won't be surprised what we wait to come.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
LP supporters and obi lawyers are dumb. All the documents been tendered will never see the light of the day.

Peter Obi using his supporters to catch cruise while the lawyers are cashing out.

The OP busy reporting one sided update just to make his fellow brainwashed supporters have some organised

Obi will flee Nigeria soon and his supporters will have no choice than to join the moving train.

Obi political career is finished.

Why not report your own side of the case ?

If you don't like his 'go to court' grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Babaibe: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Haaland007:

I know you won't be banned for your insult, moreover keep it to you and your generation.
wailers continue
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
loosecanon50:

Well done IamV our able comrade...i clearly missed all the fireworks today.

I will eat enough gunpowder before joining the live thread tomorrow so I can unleash fire on any son of lamidi apapa who tries to derail the thread!

Peace be with you!✌️
cheesy cheesy
Easy brother before you cause world war 3 cheesy.

And you too,see you tomorrow.

Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by shimolv: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Geopex:

Did they follow this your procedure was otti was declared winner of his state. So all the results of polling units are kn server b4 declaring him the governor, those elected under lp party as senator and reps, did the collation officer compared with inec server b4 declaring them winner. So how many months will I take to do that b4 we can conclude an election. Also u forgot that edited pic of EC8A form were submitted into the server that day after some values had been changed.
If those that contested with him feels that the right thing wasn't done, they can as well sue accordingly. Rules are rules and should be followed accordingly.
Come to think of it, it was even done to correct the bogus votes brought from one LG that should have made PDP win the election but INEC had to check the number of accredited voters, which made they to detect that the votes had been inflated to favour PDP.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/breaking-inec-to-review-results-from-abia-lg/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiJx7qyv8P_AhXkoVwKHdDMB5c4ChAWegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw27PvdOU2_td_NsEHaT3Brg

Meanwhile, there is no law that forbids prolong collation of results to get the best. The law never contemplated anyone to rush and collate results.
INEC went to review the gubernatorial results for Abia, Enugu and Adamawa.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by NothingDoMe: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
sonnie10:

Don’t take it personal.
It is not about you, but for the safety of OP. You might have good intentions but you can’t say the same for the multitude calling for his ban and accusing him of being biased.
There are people here that would do anything to stop him from posting. Those are the ones that need his personal information the most.
Nigeria politic is dangerous. He might be unknowingly stepping on toes.
With his account details, his identity would be revealed.
There are bad actors everywhere, how much more a faceless forum like this one.
I don’t see any discrete way of going about the financial support other than direct deposit which has so many risks.
This is a nameless and faceless forum. The OP will be fine. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

cheesy cheesy
Easy brother before you cause world war 3 cheesy.

And you too,see you tomorrow.

Good night.
h
Abeg sitting dey morrow. I Wan follow d update.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Geopex:

What stopped them from relying on form EC8A from polling units and BVAS too , whats the significance of irev that inec itself will not allow it to be used .
Are you people trying to teach the petitioner how to go about his case. Forgetting that they are not novice on electoral cases. Even you cannot teach the respondent how to go about his case. Some of these obi's lawyers are the ones that won the Osun gubernatorial case for Adeleke. They know more than you and can't be toss around the way you want it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
NothingDoMe:
This is a nameless and faceless forum. The OP will be fine. Thanks for your concern.
Did you follow the specific response about compensation?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

You lied sir as usual.oyetola did not rely on bvas but on inec server reports that were transmitted from bvas.he never inspected the bvas.if the court is now calling them third hand evidence,what will it call irev results?
My brother, hope you didn't forget that some of the lawyers that cracked the case for Adeleke are also pretty among Obi council of lawyers. They know more than you. I have said this several times for you to point out where Supreme court said, information on IREVs is secondary and cannot be rely on but till date you've not showed me.
It was explicitly stated in the judgement that for Oyetola to claim over voting the voters'register, BVAS and IREVs documents must be accompany with the argument.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by searchlight: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over
When will your father take over? Abi he go serve till he die?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by searchlight: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

And also,the "I'm an obidient but Tinubu is doing well already, let's forget about this court case and move on ,after all , it's good governance we want. If you can't move on, you're very bitter " embarrassing group of individuals.
Very disgusting set of people.

Even those that claimed to be neutral,AKA the fencists,have found their voices.
In essence,they were never neutral,they only waited for the right opportunity to show their dirty lingeries.

They literally want to gaslight everyone to accept the sham that INEC conducted as a presidential election and force their candidates down everyone's throats.

After all ,to them ,"politics is just a game ,the time for the game is over, everyone move on !"

People died !
Some were injured just because they want to exercise their right to vote.
Tribal profiling and thugs harassing voters was the order of the day.
Armed thugs snatching ballot boxes and many electoral fruad happened before our very eyes and we should just move on like nothing happened ?

There can't be a "moving on" without justice ,and until the right thing is done,we can't claim to be practicing democracy as a nation.

[b]It's high time we put to an end this attitude of individuals getting into seat of power by undemocratic means and Electoral malpractice and fruad ,but when they are already in power,they turn their smelly mouth around to the populace to preach about democracy ,as the president -select did on JUNE 12.[/b]You ended up contradicting yourself thereby making your comment useless. The fact it that Nigeria is too bad and corrupt for a person of obis personality to rules.

The country is a criminal state governed by criminals and unfortunately obi happens not to be a criminal. Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots on planet earth rightly said by someone here and you are probably one of the idiots.

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

My brother, hope you didn't forget that some of the lawyers that cracked the case for Adeleke are also pretty among Obi council of lawyers. They know more than you. I have said this several times for you to point out where Supreme court said, information on IREVs is secondary and cannot be rely on but till date you've not showed me.
It was explicitly stated in the judgement that for Oyetola to claim over voting the voters'register, BVAS and IREVs documents must be accompany with the argument.

Adeleke case wasn't cracked,it was pretty simple.the supreme court clearly stated that pdp shouldn't even have put up a defence.in electoral cases,being the respondent is far far easier and simpler while being the petitioner is a difficult task.generally in law,being on the defence is more easier and advantageous.the lawyers you should be praising are those that gave uzodinma victory....

The case in osun was purely about accreditation not results.they court didn't say anything directly on results but they implied it.bvas and register were given preeminence because they were directly used for the election process physically at the polling units.they are crude and fresh.reports from inec server are not.inec server controls irev...

Now,obi tendering blurred documents from irev means nothing.those documents or results from irev are just duplicate copies.it must be compared with the ones inec,agents and police have to establish irregularities

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Are you people trying to teach the petitioner how to go about his case. Forgetting that they are not novice on electoral cases. Even you cannot teach the respondent how to go about his case. Some of these obi's lawyers are the ones that won the Osun gubernatorial case for Adeleke. They know more than you and can't be toss around the way you want it.

Based on our experience of election cases,we can see the direction it is going

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If those that contested with him feels that the right thing wasn't done, they can as well sue accordingly. Rules are rules and should be followed accordingly.
Come to think of it, it was even done to correct the bogus votes brought from one LG that should have made PDP win the election but INEC had to check the number of accredited voters, which made they to detect that the votes had been inflated to favour PDP.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/breaking-inec-to-review-results-from-abia-lg/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiJx7qyv8P_AhXkoVwKHdDMB5c4ChAWegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw27PvdOU2_td_NsEHaT3Brg

Meanwhile, there is no law that forbids prolong collation of results to get the best. The law never contemplated anyone to rush and collate results.
INEC went to review the gubernatorial results for Abia, Enugu and Adamawa.

Perhaps inec reviewed it within seven days and gave a thumbs up
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by OsunOriginal: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over

Obis is a dullard... the same way he disgraced us saying he didn't know what sustainability is

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fashionista01(f): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

" Today is 14th and Peter obi has just 10days left to prove his case"

I strongly think that's our problem to worry about and not yours,why are you making our problem yours ?

You all complained of the thread that it's bias and even requested that I should be banned,at the same time,you won't leave the thread ?
Is that not mental illness at this point ?

You were all against live transmission of this proceedings and even celebrated it when the tribunal ruled in your favour,but still wants to regulate what others put out about the proceedings to suit you all fragile egos ,right ?

You're all angry and frustrated you can no longer create propagandas and false narratives from this ongoing court matter.
Honorably,suffocate on that!
We are going nowhere any time soon.

Keep being disappointed and frustrated cheesy.
They are in severe pain. Keep on doing the good work you are doing for us and let them be receiving the wotowoto they deserve. I came back late but I am seriously following the thread. Thanks a lot.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by aylive02(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
. Try your best to your with sense next time
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by EnEnPeecee: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Thanks for the update. We appreciate you. Keep up the good work.

Remain blessed
truly you be comfirmed zombie
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by TruthinAction: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2023
SwissMass:

You are correct. But let me let you know that there are people who are more than humans. We have supernatural beings in human flesh that can change the course of events. Just wait and see.

We work behind the scene.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tsnoop(m): 3:07am On Jun 15, 2023
Let see how it goes..

Check my profile for super clean cars
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Jackiedemie(m): 3:48am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

You read 👇 and came up with the above ?

Let's uphold your presiding officers defence for some seconds.

And the presiding officers work for who exactly ?
SMH

Some of them work for LP/obi like one Cynthia like that.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by magzey: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2023
Make PitObi go siddon ,Naija is In the Best Hand now, what is he trying to so ? 8 million and 3 million votes are are mates? angry grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shokoloko(f): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Alright,thank you.

For personal reasons I can't drop my account details or my phone number here.

But you can reach me on this email address and I will forward it to you.

Icecoldwxyz@gmail.com

Once more,I appreciate.

But then,getting "tipped" was never part of the goals,just needed the information about what's going on in court to be in nairaland and checkmate the propaganda the APC will be spreading on this matter was the driving force behind the consistency.

I sent you an email- no response.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Adeleke case wasn't cracked,it was pretty simple.the supreme court clearly stated that pdp shouldn't even have put up a defence.in electoral cases,being the respondent is far far easier and simpler while being the petitioner is a difficult task.generally in law,being on the defence is more easier and advantageous.the lawyers you should be praising are those that gave uzodinma victory....

The case in osun was purely about accreditation not results.they court didn't say anything directly on results but they implied it.bvas and register were given preeminence because they were directly used for the election process physically at the polling units.they are crude and fresh.reports from inec server are not.inec server controls irev...

Now,obi tendering blurred documents from irev means nothing.those documents or results from irev are just duplicate copies.it must be compared with the ones inec,agents and police have to establish irregularities
Sometimes I just hate arguing with you because you derail in bringing the real substance.
Here below was what the tribunal judge said in their judgement delivery.
"The tribunal held that the governorship election was characterised by over-voting. It said after deducting the excessive votes, the figure Mr Adeleke polled came down to 290,666: lower than the 314,921 polled by Mr Oyetola. The tribunal, thus, ordered that Mr Oyetola should be returned as governor of Osun State.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/578183-updated-osun-tribunal-sacks-adeleke-declares-oyetola-governor.html%23:~:text%3DThe%2520tribunal%2520held%2520that%2520the,as%2520governor%2520of%2520Osun%2520State.&ved=2ahUKEwiS9bjB0MT_AhUOecAKHf91D0wQFnoECBEQBQ&usg=AOvVaw1hOG_1HUfSBHlSg6KOAZm8

The case brought to tribunal by Oyetola was purely over voting but you're now claiming the case was about accreditation and over voting. My brother the case happened this year and not last year and you've started mixing up issue.
Again, you cannot claim which one is easier between being a plaintiff and a respondent, it all depend on the fact of the case. Except you want to tell me that all cases took to court, respondents always win the case. The fact of the case sometimes render respondent off feet. So forget which one is easier or not.

On the issue of tendering a blurred documents by LP that would be decided by the tribunal judge, if there is merit in the case or not. If I may remind you, the INEC certified those documents to be theirs. Why would INEC certified them if it knows it was blurred and how about sheets with no traceable LGA, taking to cognizance that all result sheets have lines for state, LGA, even name of polling unit? Why would result sheets not bear the details? Something is fishing my brother.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Shokoloko:

I sent you an email- no response.

I did.
Okay,let me send it again.
Good morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Bashir Marafa Of Taraba / School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq / Wike Hails Tinubu For Suspending Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.