Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29545 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

If lp were diligent,they could have linked those units to specific lgas and wards.if you give me some hours,I can trace those polling units.lp lawyers are lazy
If LP lawyers are lazy, do you expect the tribunal judge to also be looking up the LG the results belongs. My brother, every result sheet carries details like state, LGA, unit and its name. Go and check anyone you have at home. No judge will be looking for where result belong if not stated clearly on the sheet..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Popeonah(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

My dad is doing great,and he is wishing you a lovely day.
Tell him I'm greeting, anything for the boy??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by olaoye15(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:
Good morning gentlemen and ladies, welcome to today's live updates on proceedings at the tribunal.

Sit back and enjoy.

But before we proceed ,I will love to give you a summary of what transpired in court yesterday,13 JUNE,2023.

-Proceedings Began at about 9:35am.

LP Brought in a Massive Collection of Evidence both Pre and During Proceeding .

— HE Peter Obi was Absent But Duly Represented by The Legal Counsel Team

LP Legal Counsel Team Today Was Led by Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN.

—Proceedings’ Presentation Was Led By Peter Afuba SAN & Audu Anuga (SAN) .

—Forms for the Following States Were Presented by LGA

—Niger (10 LGAs/45 Forms) EC40G

—Osun (23 LGAs / 23 Forms) EC40G-PU

—Edo (3 LGAs/17 Forms ) EC40G-PU

—Edo (12 LGAs/ 12 Forms) EC40G-1

—Edo (8 Reports Duly Certified by INEC) For Full State

—Sokoto (5LGAs/52 Forms) EC40G-PU

—Sokoto(4 LGAs /15 Forms) ECG40

—Sokoto ( 2 LGAs /2 Forms) EC40G-1

IREV Reports for the Following States By LGA Were Presented as Well:

—Adamawa(20 Blurred & 21 Not Blurred) , Ekiti (16) , Rivers (19 Presented but Withdrawn by Petitioners to Be Presented again Tomorrow) , Akwa Ibom (25) , Edo (13)

All Documents & IREV Reports Presented Were Opposed by Respondents, Admitted by Court and Tagged with an Exhibit Number.

Proceedings Ended at About 12:45pm and Adjourned Till Tomorrow, Wednesday June 14th 2023 by 9am.

CREDIT ; @misspearls, twitter.

Here's the link to yesterday's proceedings;

https://www.nairaland.com/7725875/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-13th

JUNE 14,2023

CREDIT ;
@UkomahH,@misspearls,@theserahIbrahim, twitter

Ogbeni. You better go and find work. No one is interested in your nonsense tribunal update.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Una go later run mad together... Na small remain... Dey whine yourself with the court matter
Your reply shows you are running mad already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fearyourcreator: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Your reply shows you are running mad already grin grin grin
Your emojis... You don dey go already...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If LP lawyers are lazy, do you expect the tribunal judge to also be looking up the LG the results belongs. My brother, every result sheet carries details like state, LGA, unit and its name. Go and check anyone you have at home. No judge will be looking for where result belong if not stated clearly on the sheet..

If the Lp lawyers do some fact finding,they will find out the units.its for their own good
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please my brother let us be reasonable. Who launched the IREVs and who take control of it? If INEC can certified it to be true and you the outsider still claiming otherwise, I just pity your mindset.

Irev are unreliable and secondary evidence
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Your emojis... You don dey go already...
I can see darkness ahead of you
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
maintenant:
You have gained notoriety for talking before you think...

Most of the counsels for the petitioner have practiced law for more than 20 years and should know and are aware of the timeline....

Why should you think that your worthless advice is valuable to them?

You are supposed to celebrate their supposed weaknesses and indiscretions but here you are convulsing over another man's issue...

Is this normal

I am actually celebrating their failure and mocking them while trying to show you the futility of their quest so that you guys won't claim that you were cheated

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Jostoman: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over
e go shock you like electric.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,any document on irev was posted directly from election field by adhoc without the knowledge of mainstream inec
I can bet you, you're not following the trend at all. Are you aware that many of these results were uploaded weeks after the presidential election after the PO had submitted the copies of the unit results to the LG returning officer? Meaning the RO must have arranged for the results uploading to the IREVs. Owing up, INEC is caught pants down.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Irev are unreliable and secondary evidence
Go and read the new electoral Act very well. The ACT even mandated the collation officer to make comparison between the hard copy of results and the transmitted results. I won't mind quoting it here for your delight. Pls stop confusing people here. If INEC had refused doing what the law asked its to do, whose fault?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

If the Lp lawyers do some fact finding,they will find out the units.its for their own good
It is for the good of INEC to attach name on each result and not the petitioner. For not having it, INEC undo itself and not the petitioner.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Go and read the new electoral Act very well. The ACT even mandated the collation officer to make comparison between the hard copy of results and the transmitted results. I won't mind quoting it here for your delight. Pls stop confusing people here. If INEC had refused doing what the law asked its to do, whose fault?

Bros,I have a copy of the electoral act on my phone unlike you.while the act mandated them to compare,it didn't say it must be the ones on irev.moreover,no one is complaining that there was no comparison at collation.by virtue of the apex court rulings on osun,irev copies are secondary

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I can bet you, you're not following the trend at all. How you aware that many of these results were uploaded weeks after the presidential election after the PO had submitted the copies of the unit results to the LG returning officer. Meaning the RO must have arranged for the results uploading to the IREVs. Owing up, INEC is caught pants down.

It is left for obi team to prove that.the law says transmit after elections.the most important copies are the physical result sheets

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

It is for the good of INEC to attach name on each result and the petitioner. For not having it, INEC undo itself and not the petitioner.

True but lp must show specifically how it affected them significantly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by AskNgige2: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

Anuga SAN:

They intend to tender documents listed in the 8th & 9th Schedule which is before the court. Starting from the 8th Schedule, they'll now tender certified true copies of IREV REPORTS downloaded and certified by INEC, in respect of 21 LGAs of Benue State.

All these will lead to rerun.. mark my word
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by profacid(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
He is Better than those that were scared of the press
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SwissMass: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
profacid:
He is Better than those that were scared of the press
Those scared of the press are now president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fearyourcreator: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I can see darkness ahead of you
Darkness ahead of your family members...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Karlosorji(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
You are not God do shut the F up
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

The court further advises counsels not to denigrate each other and that they've gotten to this point of the hearing without any rancour, problems should not ensue at this stage.

The Court has now adjourned the hearing till tomorrow, Thursday June 15, 2023 @ 9am.

-----------------

Thank you everyone for staying around for today's proceedings, you're all appreciated.

For now,you all should take care and have a great day.

Tomorrow,we go harder and AND DELIBERATELY ANNOY THOSE THAT WANTS US TO STOP CREATING A LIVE THREAD ON THE PROCEEDINGS.

My silent observers,big shout out to you all smiley

#Onelove

Well done IamV our able comrade...i clearly missed all the fireworks today.

I will eat enough gunpowder before joining the live thread tomorrow so I can unleash fire on any son of lamidi apapa who tries to derail the thread!

Peace be with you!✌️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Geopex(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please my brother let us be reasonable. Who launched the IREVs and who take control of it? If INEC can certified it to be true and you the outsider still claiming otherwise, I just pity your mindset.

Wait till court strike out the irev stuff. A whole Supreme Court failed to use irev submitted by apc against pdp of Adeleke in osun. Let Lp focus on BVAS to proof overvoting and valid votes through EC8a forms. Thats the two primary source of information as regards the election. Inec will never leave first source of info and choose irev which is the second source

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Felaincarnated: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
I got u perfectly. Referencing to d said individuals also
IamV:

Sorry to say this, comprehension might just be a big problem in Nigeria.

I didn't claim Tinubu is doing well in any capacity.

I only highlighted the narrative that some individuals are spreading .
In fact,I used quotation marks on that statement to show it's someone's statement or narrative.
I strongly think you didn't read that message properly.
Maybe, going through it one more time,will give you better perspective.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Bros,I have a copy of the electoral act on my phone unlike you.while the act mandated them to compare,it didn't say it must be the ones on irev.moreover,no one is complaining that there was no comparison at collation.by virtue of the apex court rulings on osun,irev copies are secondary
Please how did you know I don't have it? Are you in control of my phone to have known that I don't have it?
Let me school you what the electoral Act said about collation of results as I quote the law verbatim.

Section 64 Nigeria Electoral Act 2022

(4) A collation officer or returning officer at an election shall collate and announce the result of an election, subject to his or her verification and confirmation that the –
(a) number of accredited voters stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 47 (2) of this Act;

'footnote'
Note the word recorded and transmitted. The word is not submitted but transmitted. These are two different words, meaning different thing.

(b) the votes stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 60 (4) of this Act.

'footnote'
Transmitted directly from the polling units.

(5) Subject to subsection (1), a collation officer or returning officer shall use the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 47 (2) of this Act and the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 60 (4) of this Act to collate and announce the result of an election if a collated result at his or a lower level of collation is not correct.

'footnote'
It is even mandatory for a collation officer or returning officer to compare the recorded results with transmitted results for collation from the above section.

(6) Where during collation of results, there is a dispute regarding a collated result or the result of an election from any polling unit, the collation officer or returning officer shall use the following to determine the correctness of the disputed result –
(a) the original of the disputed collated result for each polling unit where the
election is disputed;
(b) the smart card reader or other technology device used for accreditation of voters in each polling unit where the election is disputed for the purpose of
obtaining accreditation data directly from the smart card reader or technology device;
(c) data of accreditation recorded and transmitted directly from each polling unit where the election is disputed as prescribed under section 47 (2) of this Act; and
'footnote'
In this section, it was made explicit that in case there is a dispute in the collation of results, it is expected for the collation officer or returning officer to rely on data of accreditation recorded and transmitted directly from each polling unit so disputed.

(d) the votes and result of the election recorded and transmitted directly from
each polling unit where the election is disputed, as prescribed under section 60 (4) of this Act.

(7) If the disputed result under subsection (6) were otherwise found not to be correct, the collation officer or returning officer shall re-collate and announce a new result
using the information in subsection (6) (a)-(d).

Section 65 Nigeria Electoral Act 2022
Decision of returning officer on ballot paper

(1) The decision of the returning officer shall be final on any question arising from or relating to –
(a) unmarked ballot paper;
(b) rejected ballot paper; and
(c) declaration of scores of candidates and the return of a candidate:

Provided that the Commission shall have the power within seven days to review the declaration and return where the Commission determines that the said declaration and return was not made voluntarily or was made contrary to the provisions of the law, regulations and guidelines, and manual for the election.

'footnote'
The last paragraph is even the cruise of everything. The commission even reserve the right to void an announced results within seven days wherein its detected that the declaration was done against the provisions of the law and guidelines and manual for the election.
'footnote'
Breached of:
1. Provisions of the law (both constitution and Electoral Act)
2. INEC guidelines
3. INEC manual so provided
The breached of any of these three can render the election null and void according to Electoral Act quoted above.

Pls I beg you don't reply me in vacuum, reply me on the point of law as I did above.

Just as I always say, please I need the excerpt from the judges/justices judgement between Adeleke vs Oyetola that says IREVs is a secondary data. Stop confusing people that are innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Geopex(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I can bet you, you're not following the trend at all. Are you aware that many of these results were uploaded weeks after the presidential election after the PO had submitted the copies of the unit results to the LG returning officer? Meaning the RO must have arranged for the results uploading to the IREVs. Owing up, INEC is caught pants down.

Wetin be obi total number of votes that declared him winner. Why una close the collation u guys opened when u guys discovered that apc was leading. The only case for lp is to hang on not following electoral law and they can't win inec on that, on fct 25%, no court will say 25% is compulsory for FCT. For me, I don't think obi had the highest votes from what they calculated themselves. They are just wasting their time in court

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please how did you know I don't have it? Are you in control of my phone to have known that I don't have it?
Let me school you what the electoral Act said about collation of results as I quote the law verbatim.

(4) A collation officer or returning officer at an election shall collate and announce the result of an election, subject to his or her verification and confirmation that the –
(a) number of accredited voters stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 47 (2) of this Act;

'footnote'
Note the word recorded and transmitted. The word is not submitted but transmitted. These are two different words, meaning different thing.

(b) the votes stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 60 (4) of this Act.

'footnote'

(5) Subject to subsection (1), a collation officer or returning officer shall use the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 47 (2) of this Act and the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 60 (4) of this Act to collate and announce the result of an election if a collated result at his or a lower level of collation is not correct.

'footnote'
It is even mandatory for a collation officer or returning officer to compare the recorded results with transmitted results for collation from the above section.

(6) Where during collation of results, there is a dispute regarding a collated result or the result of an election from any polling unit, the collation officer or returning officer shall use the following to determine the correctness of the disputed result –
(a) the original of the disputed collated result for each polling unit where the
election is disputed;
(b) the smart card reader or other technology device used for accreditation of voters in each polling unit where the election is disputed for the purpose of
obtaining accreditation data directly from the smart card reader or technology device;
(c) data of accreditation recorded and transmitted directly from each polling unit where the election is disputed as prescribed under section 47 (2) of this Act; and
'footnote'
In this section, it was made explicit that in case there is a dispute in the collation of results, it is expected for the collation officer or returning officer to rely on data of accreditation recorded and transmitted directly from each polling unit so disputed.

each polling unit where the election is disputed, as prescribed under section 60 (4) of this Act.

(7) If the disputed result under subsection (6) were otherwise found not to be correct, the collation officer or returning officer shall re-collate and announce a new result

(1) The decision of the returning officer shall be final on any question arising from or relating to –

Provided that the Commission shall have the power within seven days to review the declaration and return where the Commission determines that the said declaration and return was not made voluntarily or was made contrary to the provisions of the law, regulations and guidelines, and manual for the election.

'footnote'
The last paragraph is even the cruise of everything. The commission even reserve the right to void an announced results within seven days wherein its detected that the declaration was done against the provisions of the law and guidelines and manual for the election.
'footnote'
Breached of:
2. INEC guidelines
The breached of any of these three can render the election null and void according to Electoral Act quoted above.

Pls I beg you don't reply me in vacuum, reply me on the point of law as I did above.

Just as I always say, please I need the excerpt from the judges/justices judgement between Adeleke vs Oyetola that says IREVs is a secondary data. Stop confusing people that are innocent.

You are in my political school oga.by the way,you just wasted your time writing all the above.how does it relate to what obi and his lawyers are doing? Was there any complain of wrongful or improper collation?
Secondly,why did the supreme court called server reports of accreditation data third hand evidence?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by DEmejioba1: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Geopex:

Wetin be obi total number of votes that declared him winner. Why una close the collation u guys opened when u guys discovered that apc was leading. The only case for lp is to hang on not following electoral law and they can't win inec on that, on fct 25%, no court will say 25% is compulsory for FCT. For me, I don't think obi had the highest votes from what they calculated themselves. They are just wasting their time in court

As I have early said this:

I think tendering IREV reports like all these as evidences are out of it, if I'm not mistaking, these evidences are secondary source which the court cannot base it judgement upon according to Appeal and supreme courts citing the case btw Adeleke vs Oyetola. Can I call it waste of time or am I mistaking?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Geopex:

Wait till court strike out the irev stuff. A whole Supreme Court failed to use irev submitted by apc against pdp of Adeleke in osun. Let Lp focus on BVAS to proof overvoting and valid votes through EC8a forms. Thats the two primary source of information as regards the election. Inec will never leave first source of info and choose irev which is the second source
Are you people aware of what the electoral Act says or you're just being mischievous for no reason.
Meanwhile, the two cases are not the same thing. Oyetola was claiming over voting in some polling units in Osun and he only relied on the BVAS but the supreme court said, to prove over voting the voters'register, BVAS and IREVs must be used. The judgement is on net and not the lie they peddle on your WhatsApp group.
Again, petition of Obi is on manipulation of votes, votes suppression and non-compliance to enabling laws and regulations and guidelines. Hear what the 2022 electoral Act says on non-compliance.

'footnote'
'footnote'
Breached of:
2. INEC guidelines
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Geopex(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

'footnote'

'footnote'

'footnote'

election is disputed;
'footnote'

'footnote'
'footnote'
Breached of:
2. INEC guidelines

Did they follow this your procedure was otti was declared winner of his state. So all the results of polling units are kn server b4 declaring him the governor, those elected under lp party as senator and reps, did the collation officer compared with inec server b4 declaring them winner. So how many months will I take to do that b4 we can conclude an election. Also u forgot that edited pic of EC8A form were submitted into the server that day after some values had been changed.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Geopex(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Are you people aware of what the electoral Act says or you're just being mischievous for no reason.
Meanwhile, the two cases are not the same thing. Oyetola was claiming over voting in some polling units in Osun and he only relied on the BVAS but the supreme court said, to prove over voting the voters'register, BVAS and IREVs must be used. The judgement is on net and not the lie they peddle on your WhatsApp group.
Again, petition of Obi is on manipulation of votes, votes suppression and non-compliance to enabling laws and regulations and guidelines. Hear what the 2022 electoral Act says on non-compliance.

'footnote'
'footnote'
Breached of:
2. INEC guidelines

What stopped them from relying on form EC8A from polling units and BVAS too , whats the significance of irev that inec itself will not allow it to be used .
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

'footnote'
'footnote'
Breached of:
2. INEC guidelines

You lied sir as usual.oyetola did not rely on bvas but on inec server reports that were transmitted from bvas.he never inspected the bvas.if the court is now calling them third hand evidence,what will it call irev results?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri / Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.