Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29544 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Nchenches: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:
Breakdown of Timeline for PEPT:

>>Hearing Commenced on Tuesday 30th May, 2023

>>Trial Schedule is for 30th May—23rd June, 2023 For Petitioners ( 3weeks)

>>24th June—29thJune (1st Respondents)

>>30th June — 5th July (2nd & 3rd Respondents)

>>6th July—10th July (4th respondent)

Close of Evidence: 10th July

These Dates Include Saturdays (Except Otherwise Indicated by Court)

>>Respondents’ address shall be on the 21st of July

>>Petitioner’s address—29th July

>>Respondents’ Reply: 4th Aug

>>Adoption of addresses—5th August

>>Judgement : Parties Shall Be Notified of Date.
Before 5th August, Tinubu must have used the enormous wealth of Nigeria to bribe everyone bribable to accept his illegitimate presidency.

Those who say don't swear anyone in as president until the presidential election petition is disposed; are more brilliant than those who made Nigeria's Constitution.

First assignment for the next Constitution ammendment committee. Create equal number of states between the regions that formed Nigeria 🇳🇬 in 1960 to stop the lopsided balance of power against the south.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
theredaddy:

Where was your principal all through the 8yrs, be it rewind or fast forward tell us, where was Peter Obi all through did he deem it fit to speak up for Nigeria at anytime.
Nigeria has NLC/ opposition party, there perogative is to speak up for the people and amplify peoples interest to the govt ... they failed, Peter Obi failed and Obedient failed that why your lazy asses look up to US (apc supporters), ... its on record Apc governors put there allegiance asides and stood on the side of the People.

What did Peter Obi ever do ? pre crisis or inside crisis were Obedient ever useful undecided shameless children
Where are the cows? grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by manchyme: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over

Please what's the difference
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by maintenant: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Another wasted day in court.lp should keep tendering irrelevant documents and keep chasing shadows by issuing funny subpoenas and killing their time.out of their 50 witnesses,only 4 have testified
You have gained notoriety for talking before you think...

Most of the counsels for the petitioner have practiced law for more than 20 years and should know and are aware of the timeline....

Why should you think that your worthless advice is valuable to them?

You are supposed to celebrate their supposed weaknesses and indiscretions but here you are convulsing over another man's issue...

Is this normal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by theredaddy: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Where are the cows? grin

We are done with cows, its time to grill pigs wink
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,lp downloaded them from irev.it wasn't given by inec
Do know the meaning of CTC? So INEC would append their signature on suya paper because LP downloaded it?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by bigpicture001: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The OP is very bias and needs to be banned.

Reporting one sided proceeding here.

Mods pls ban this OP and close this thread or I will have no choice than seek a legal redress.

Bias OP

create ur own unbiased thread
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

Anuga SAN now defers back to Dr. Livy l. SAN who now addresses the court.

He drew the attention of the Lead Counsel of INEC, Mahmoud SAN that the Chairman of INEC consistently avoided to be served subpoena for the production of documents.

Dr. Livy continues addressing the court, that the lead counsel to INEC asked for a copy of the subpoena. Though he does not have an extra copy in court, but he will provide a copy and have it sent to him after the proceedings today.
He'll provide this copy of subpoena in confidence that AB Mahmoud SAN will do the needful for them to continue with the proceedings tomorrow.

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akpangbo: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Spicycat:

I hope you're receiving salary for this work? shocked shocked shocked

The God of obidients will always pay him/her.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Sammy5413(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
No human born of a woman can remove this curse you placed on yourself
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Landmine1: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
These useless and jobless people never still find the lost manhood for their con man?
Una go search am tire.
My advice to PBAT.
FG should declare obideints as a terrorist group cos they're the opposition working hard to frustate Asiwaju 's tenure.
But God pass them.
Nigeria is great
an animal on 15k monthly salary income is calling people jobless. What a world. 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ledaman: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Haaland007:
If all the evidence he's provided is genuine, hmmm is likely Obi will reclaim the position oo.
How can number 3 claim victory @ the expense of Number 2?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
theredaddy:

We are done with cows, its time to grill pigs wink

Everyone knows piggies originated in your family grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shantyken(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
chigaemezuogu:
YES YOU ARE RIGHT, WE BIAFRANS ARE LEAVING NIGERIA SOON THROUGH OUR AMAIABLE LEADER, FEARLESS LION MAZI NNAMDI KANU OHA MA DIKE

SOON, since 1966 till date SOON never reach
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shokoloko(f): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Spicycat:

I hope you're receiving salary for this work? shocked shocked shocked
My darling, it's a labour of love but we will tip IamV even though he may not need the money.
IamV please drop your phone number or account number. Whichever you drop will be credited. Its not about Obi or Tinubu.
I admire your consistency and resolve.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Babaibe: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Awon Obi is wasting his time crew will soon arrive. Werey group.
Honestly this Peter Obi gives me vibe and joy everyday. He is a clear explanation of what a man should be. Never say die.

Whatever the outcome of the judgement, he will be remembered in history. Very rugged. Very sarcastic. Never give up. 💪💪💪
Remembered as colossal failure and bigot.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Pythagoras001: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

My brother,you can only find isolated and fractional irregularities.it can never be overwhelming
then allow them find the " ISOLATED" irregularities as you claim . I hope you would support the idea that those found guilty should be charged for treason and also support the idea of improving future election transparency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
When a judge pass a judgement by "Technicality"What does it mean?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Babaibe: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

What makes them feel comfortable he is doing well bro? Just 3 months? Make them Dey play. Buhari did more. Have they forgotten the new Sheriff in town? Body language? Yam eaters? Tinubu is old. By January next year it will become clearer to you. For now, enjoy being victim of media propaganda. Has he unveiled cabinet? Government don set? Is our economy better? Is GDP better?
Obi will drain Nigeria economy further.A man without any roadmap towards success. A foolish man who lauded Emeifule policy will only steal Nigeria money like he did under Abacha as NPA boss.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by rollywise(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:

Says a suffering bastard 😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by T2Justman(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
We're getting our stolen mandate back!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Babaibe: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Haaland007:
If all the evidence he's provided is genuine, hmmm is likely Obi will reclaim the position oo.
Reclaim what mumu, worst case a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu whichwill never happen.Obi is retired politically by the grace of God.We rejected a pathological liar.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SwissMass: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
rollywise:

Says a suffering bastard 😂
allow your mother to speak for herself 😝
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Baatunde(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Bros please read the article from Reuters in 2010 and pay attention to the Headline (see the pic)

Even the election that brought PO in for second term was termed "flawed" by the international media

https://www.reuters.com/article/oukwd-uk-nigeria-election-idAFTRE6161Y620100207

pennyland:
yes your right Tinubu is doing well but let him come through the clean way 'if I may ask you did Tinubu come to power as the rightful person that win the Election?the answer is Capital NO did Tinubu win Abuja NO'did Tinubu win River state NO'untill Tinubu accepted that the last election was not free and fear

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JONSYN7154: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV, God bless you for this update.

Can I have your account details so I can send you something for your time?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by chigaemezuogu: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shantyken:

SOON, since 1966 till date SOON never reach
ROME IS NOT BUILT A DAY
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SwissMass: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sammy5413:
No human born of a woman can remove this curse you placed on yourself
You are speaking for yourself your family members and your generations
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Felaincarnated: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
I understood u very well bro. Also referencing to dos individuals
IamV:

Sorry to say this, comprehension might just be a big problem in Nigeria.

I didn't claim Tinubu is doing well in any capacity.

I only highlighted the narrative that some individuals are spreading .
In fact,I used quotation marks on that statement to show it's someone's statement or narrative.
I strongly think you didn't read that message properly.
Maybe, going through it one more time,will give you better perspective.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Chyma231(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
[ Ewu …. I’m sure u be mama thank you boy . ]Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by bayplus: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Awon Obi is wasting his time crew will soon arrive. Werey group.
Honestly this Peter Obi gives me vibe and joy everyday. He is a clear explanation of what a man should be. Never say die.

Whatever the outcome of the judgement, he will be remembered in history. Very rugged. Very sarcastic. Never give up. 💪💪💪

Indeed!

I agree with you 100%

Obi truly belonged to the dustbin of history. He will be remembered there
. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shokoloko:

My darling, it's a labour of love but we will tip IamV even though he may not need the money.
IamV please drop your phone number or account number. Whichever you drop will be credited. Its not about Obi or Tinubu.
I admire your consistency and resolve.
Op be careful. All that glitters is not gold
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Satanistx: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
As a stunch obedient. I am batified by what tinubu is doing. Bat goes no where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep / Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.