Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. (5374 Views)

The World's Darkest Black Woman Rejects $10.000 To Bleach Her Skin. / Why You Shouldn't Take It Personally When A Girl Rejects You / When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by englishmart(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2023
"If you ask a woman out & she rejects you, go for her friend or sister"

Yes, this is real game & if you know women, you know that for all that talk of sisterhood, women actually hate each other. Women are in perpetual competition with each other. And it is more amongst friends & siblings

Remember how Java had the 2 beautiful Makaya sister fighting each other over him. How did he do that, simple, he used the deep hatred the little sister (Yolanda) had for her big sister (Hilary) to bed them bot

The younger sister felt jealousy of being in the shadow of her big sister, who gets all the attention, validation & men. So being presented with the opportunity to "steal" a man from her big sister for once, she didn't even hesitate. On the other hand, the big sister couldn't stand the thought of being bested by her little sister, thus the love triangle

Understand this, when a woman rejects you, she isn't attracted to you, you mean nothing to her. But now when you start sniffing around her friend or sister, she has no choice but to acknowledge your existence which in turn triggers her curiosity

Add curiosity plus the jealousy she already has towards her friend or sister & boom, she's now attracted to you. Yes, the thought of "losing" to her friend or sister makes her want to have you. Now the friend or sister starts to feel the tension & out of the jealousy she too already has, even if she didn't like you, starts liking you to spite the other

Use that knowledge to your advantage whenever dealing with a woman, the thought of being replaced by her friend or sister makes a woman behave so well. Learn OR perish!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by englishmart(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
This is what it should look like. You're the prize

10 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by eddynaira125: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
True to some extent

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by pryme(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2023
englishmart:
"If you ask a woman out & she rejects you, go for her friend or sister"

Yes, this is real game & if you know women, you know that for all that talk of sisterhood, women actually hate each other. Women are in perpetual competition with each other. And it is more amongst friends & siblings

Remember how Java had the 2 beautiful Makaya sister fighting each other over him. How did he do that, simple, he used the deep hatred the little sister (Yolanda) had for her big sister (Hilary) to bed them bot

The younger sister felt jealousy of being in the shadow of her big sister, who gets all the attention, validation & men. So being presented with the opportunity to "steal" a man from her big sister for once, she didn't even hesitate. On the other hand, the big sister couldn't stand the thought of being bested by her little sister, thus the love triangle

Understand this, when a woman rejects you, she isn't attracted to you, you mean nothing to her. But now when you start sniffing around her friend or sister, she has no choice but to acknowledge your existence which in turn triggers her curiosity

Add curiosity plus the jealousy she already has towards her friend or sister & boom, she's now attracted to you. Yes, the thought of "losing" to her friend or sister makes her want to have you. Now the friend or sister starts to feel the tension & out of the jealousy she too already has, even if she didn't like you, starts liking you to spite the other

Use that knowledge to your advantage whenever dealing with a woman, the thought of being replaced by her friend or sister makes a woman behave so well. Learn OR perish!!!

So because a woman rejects you, you result in doing unethical nonesense, and forcing yourself to like someone you dont like to hurt someone you like. In a nut shell this is what losers do.
The woman is so ahead of your irrelevant ass that you dont mind hugging a transformer just to get her attention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by N3TRAL: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2023
If a woman rejects you, she doesn't like you and will never like you. Playing hard to get is entirely a different thing.

Going after another female in her life is a stupid thing to do because there's no guarantee that the family member or friend of the woman who rejected you will accept your proposal.

In fact, there's a higher chance that her sister or friend will reject your proposal in a way that is worse than she did.

Women are attracted to the guy most women in their league are attracted to. If she disclosed to her sister or friend that she rejected you, there's little chance that you'll win them over.

Practical conversation with the girls:

"I have a crush on that dude. Boy is so fineeeee. See how he carries himself. Oh my ovaries πŸ˜‚"- Every girl in the group will have their eyes on you and even begin to crush on you.

"That good for nothing boy doesn't have anything to offer. Imagine that thing asking me out. Amaka, you've seen shege in this life oooo. I rejected his broke ass. He should buy deodorant and perfume with that little money that gives him the audacity to say rubbish to me 😒😭." - You're a loser and you stand no chance to win her friends over.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by ForestHill: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
If a woman rejects you, she doesn't like you and will never like you.
A woman can love you and still reject you sir

9 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by N3TRAL: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2023
ForestHill:

πŸ˜‚

Tell me what I don't know.

A woman who loves you will never reject you.

Have you experienced a woman in love?

Women love harder than guys.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by ForestHill: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:

πŸ˜‚

Tell me what I don't know.

A woman who loves you will never reject you.

Have you experienced a woman in love?

Women love harder than guys.
In love? The jealous/obsessed type that never think twice to harm you when there is a compromise in the ship? I better date a lady who is loyal to me than your lova lova type of description lol

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Brainmytool: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
One Chioma was advising Guys not to go for the friend of a girl that rejected you. Last week.

Remember, One Chioma grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Diego35M: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
eddynaira125:
True to some extent
Very true!
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Bluezy13(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:

Untrue.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Starlight252: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
My thoughts...

Such a cunning and emotionally disruptive move is meant for cassanovas only; not for those who are interested only in ethical sex or pure love.
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Leggodeals(f): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
If you do this when she rejects you that means she was right in rejecting you and you are trying to prove her wrong for rejecting you when she was right for rejecting your ass πŸ™„

Anyway, I have laptops for sale guys. Contact @siggyπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by oglalasioux(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:

But if you try OP's formula she'll come back begging you. It works every time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Silentgroper(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dang!!!

Amma try this...

I swear..

Except for I don't go asking females out..

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

it'd still be fun though...

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by N3TRAL: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2023
oglalasioux:

But if you try OP's formula she'll come back begging you. It works every time.

She won't.
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Jakumo(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

Going after another female in her life is a stupid thing to do because there's no guarantee that the family member or friend of the woman who rejected you will accept your proposal.

In fact, there's a higher chance that she'll reject your proposal.

Women are attracted to the guy most women in their league are attracted to. If she disclosed to her sister or friend that she rejected you, there's little chance that you'll win them over.

Practical conversation with the girls:

"I have a crush on that dude. Boy is so fineeeee. See how he carries himself. Oh my ovaries πŸ˜‚"- Every girl in the group will have their eyes on you and even begin to crush on you.

"That good for nothing boy doesn't have anything to offer. Imagine that thing asking me out. Amaka, you've seen shege in this life oooo. I rejected his broke ass." - You're a loser and you stand no chance to win her friends over.

The first statement you made is only correct SOMETIMES because in many instances a woman's initial rejection is a TEST to see whether the man is willing to persevere and keep up the pursuit so as to eventually succeed in winning her heart over the long run. The more persistent a man is to woo any particular woman, the more likely it is that he values her beyond mere sex, and will STAY with her even after she does the slip-and-slide with him a few times.

Matter of fact, the more beautiful a woman happens to be, the more she is likely to play hard-to-get, EVEN IF she likes the man who is after her. The more beautiful women are, the more selective they are about men's CHARACTER, as opposed to men's looks and even their perceived wealth. No woman wants to give up that poon to a man that will quickly lose interest after reaching the promised land, and then move on to further conquests of other women. The rationale of most women is that a man who shows patience and perseverance, DESPITE the obstacles placed in his path, is LESS likely to lose interest and move on after a few bouts of sex, and may thus be a good long-term partner.

I would be very interested to hear from any of Nairaland's women about these statements I have made here in this topic.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2023
One thing about me is that I have a degree in minding my business, pretending as if I don't see anything, and giving silent treatment.

If you gonna start hanging out with my friend or sister just to try and get back at me, you'll just be wasting your time... grin grin grin

Some have tried, but it never worked... grin grin grin
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2023
God bless you my boss.
ForestHill:

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Jakumo(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Samantha124:
One thing about me is that I have a degree in minding my business, pretending as if I don't see anything, and giving silent treatment.

If you gonna start hanging out with my friend or sister just to try and get back at me, you'll just be wasting your time... grin grin grin

Some have tried, but it never worked... grin grin grin

So, as the Nairaland Ambassador of Beautiful Women, Ms. Samantha, where do you typically draw the line between welcome persistence by a man after you initially reject his advances, as opposed to unwelcome refusal to give up, which then gets classified as stalking?

This is a very fine balancing act in which I have failed more times than I've succeeded in the past, so my curiosity is genuine since I am right at the moment in casual laid-back pursuit of a truly gorgeous and alarmingly fit woman whose real mindset is hard to gauge.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Jakumo(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2023
ForestHill:

Maybe love is too strong a word to describe a woman's initial interest in a man's opening moves. Perhaps such a woman could better be described as being intrigued by the man, and thus conditionally interested in him DEPENDING on how he plays his cards, meaning that her interest could rise or could simply evaporate depending on the man's conduct towards her before any real relationship has been established.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by ForestHill: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2023
Jakumo:

Maybe love is too strong a word to describe a woman's initial interest in a man's opening moves. Perhaps such a woman could better be described as being intrigued by the man, and thus conditionally interested in him DEPENDING on how he plays his cards, meaning that her interest could rise or could simply evaporate depending on the man's conduct towards her before any real relationship has been established.
Accurate
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by KingDash09(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Women plenty for this life any girl wey reject you move to the next life is too short.. btw NO woman WILL reject a RICH MAN.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by LikeAking: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Nice!

Every thing is fair in love and war.
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Jakumo(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2023
KingDash09:
Women plenty for this life any girl wey reject you move to the next life is too short.. btw NO woman WILL reject a RICH MAN.

Even in Nigeria, this statement is not accurate for every woman, especially those with their own wealth. In the EU and USA, there are quite a few wealthy men who are skilled at making money but lack the social skills to seduce women. Such men thus resort to prostitutes or make do with ugly and older women because they lack the confidence to go and meet the ones they really want and desire.

Take Jeff Bezos for example. Arguably the wealthiest man alive. Look at the middle-aged, silicone infused transvestite looking woman that he is actually planning to marry. That man would do a LOT better than the used-up old hag he is about to take as a wife, but most likely Jeff lacks the confidence to go after a nice 22-year-old beach bunny college grad with natural tits and a smoking body, so the billionaire just makes do with that gold-digger old matron. Wealth is NOT a guarantee of success with women, It is Confidence and Humor that rank high in that regard
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by KingDash09(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2023
True..
Jakumo:

Even in Nigeria, this statement is not accurate for every woman, especially those with their own wealth. In the EU and USA, there are quite a few wealthy men who are skilled at making money but lack the social skills to seduce women. Such men thus resort to prostitutes or make do with ugly and older women because they lack the confidence to go and meet the ones they really want and desire.

Take Jeff Bezos for example. Arguably the wealthiest man alive. Look at the middle-aged, silicone infused transvestite looking woman that he is actually planning to marry. That man would do a LOT better than the used-up old hag he is about to take as a wife, but most likely Jeff lacks the confidence to go after a nice 22-year-old beach bunny college grad with natural tits and a smoking body, so the billionaire just makes do with that gold-digger old matron. Wealth is NOT a guarantee of success with women, It is Confidence and Humor that rank high in that regard
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Most of the time I'd just pretend that I don't see what the person is trying to do, give them silent treatment where necessary, and try minding my business... They'll eventually get tired and move on.

Because I'm very good at playing mind games too and on top of that, I can be stubborn if I want... One guy once tried that trick on me with my friend and I never did confronted any of them or showed them any kind of an attitude, I congratulated them on their new relationship and minded my business.

I knew that my friend had a thing for him, but the guy was interested in me and not her... So I guess he took advantage of my friend's interest in him hoping that I'll get jealous.

He'd get touchy feely with my friend whenever I was around and I'd just simply take out my phone and start pressing it with a deliberate smile on my face, or I'd excuse myself and suggest that they get a room... grin grin grin

The relationship didn't last long and in the end he came clean to my friend and told her of how he was just using her to get back at me for rejecting him and I on the other hand ended up having the last laugh... grin grin grin
Jakumo:

So, as the Nairaland Ambassador of Beautiful Women, Ms. Samantha, where do you typically draw the line between welcome persistence by a man after you initially reject his advances, as opposed to unwelcome refusal to give up, which then gets classified as stalking?

This is a very fine balancing act in which I have failed more times than I've succeeded in the past, so my curiosity is genuine since I am right at the moment in casual laid-back pursuit of a truly gorgeous and alarmingly fit woman whose real mindset is hard to gauge.
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Jakumo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Most of the time I'd just pretend that I don't see what the person is trying to do, give them silent treatment where necessary, and try minding my business... They'll eventually get tired and move on.

Because I'm very good at playing mind games too and on top of that, I can be stubborn if I want... One guy once tried that trick on me with my friend and I never did confronted any of them or showed them any kind of an attitude, I congratulated them on their new relationship and minded my business.

I knew that my friend had a thing for him, but the guy was interested in me and not her... So I guess he took advantage of my friend's interest in him hoping that I'll get jealous.

He'd get touchy feely with my friend whenever I was around and I'd just simply take out my phone and start pressing it with a deliberate smile on my face, or I'd excuse myself and suggest that they get a room... grin grin grin

The relationship didn't last long and in the end, he came clean to my friend and told her of how he was just using her to get back at me for rejecting him and I on the other hand ended up having the last laugh... grin grin grin

This response shows that you deploy the patience and strategic thinking of a seasoned chess player, Ms. Smantha, and that you utilize time as a key element in that very wise philosophy.

My question to you however, was on a related but tangential note, addressing how a man can determine whether the hard-to-get stance of a woman he is approaching is a genuine expression of her PERMANENT lack of interest in him, or is merely a test of that man's determination to persist in his pursuit, such that LATER the woman may, in fact, welcome his advances after a certain amount of time when she finally deems that he has passed her persistence test.

In other words, is there any definitive means by which a man can determine whether the obstacles placed in his path by a woman he is approaching are sincere warnings that he cease and desist because she truly is not and will never be interested in him, or conversely whether the man is only being tested, and should therefore NOT relent in his pursuit of that particular woman?

I hate to be classified as a stalker, yet I also don't wish to miss opportunities with women that I desire, because I chickened out and quit the chase due to my aversion to being regarded as a stalker whose advances are NOT welcome because they are in fact seen by the woman as harassment. Any thoughts Ms. Smantha might be willing to share on this topic would be much appreciated because the workings of a woman's mind are STILL largely a mystery to this bumbling amateur in the unforgiving art of seduction.
Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
I don't think I'm the kind of a person that likes playing hard to get... If I like you, either I'll show you or tell you and vice versa.

I don't have the time to beat around the bush, life is too short to beat around the bush... grin grin grin

So, if I turn your advances down, it's best you just move on... And I think a woman's body language can also tell you whether she's interested in you or not... Sometimes she may say NO when her body language says YES, that's a sign that she likes you but playing hard to get... While other times she may say YES while her body language says NO, that's a sign that she doesn't like you but maybe she stands to benefit something from the relationship.

Actions can speak louder than words.
Jakumo:

This response shows that you deploy the patience and strategic thinking of a seasoned chess player, Ms. Smantha, and that you utilize time as a key element in that very wise philosophy.

My question to you however, was on a related but tangential note, addressing how a man can determine whether the hard-to-get stance of a woman he is approaching is a genuine expression of her PERMANENT lack of interest in him, or is merely a test of that man's determination to persist in his pursuit, such that LATER the woman may, in fact, welcome his advances after a certain amount of time when she finally deems that he has passed her persistence test.

In other words, is there any definitive means by which a man can determine whether the obstacles placed in his path by a woman he is approaching are sincere warnings that he cease and desist because she truly is not and will never be interested in him, or conversely whether the man is only being tested, and should therefore NOT relent in his pursuit of that particular woman?

I hate to be classified as a stalker, yet I also don't wish to miss opportunities with women that I desire, because I chickened out and quit the chase due to my aversion to being regarded as a stalker whose advances are NOT welcome because they are in fact seen by the woman as harassment. Any thoughts Ms. Smantha might be willing to share on this topic would be much appreciated because the workings of a woman's mind are STILL largely a mystery to this bumbling amateur in the unforgiving art of seduction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Have you ever been accused of being a stalker before?
Jakumo:

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by Jakumo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Have you ever been accused of being a stalker before?

You reply is appreciated Ms. Samantha. Now that you ask me, I can honestly say I have never once been accused by any woman of being overly persistent because in the past my strong instinctive aversion to rebuffs led me to back off instantly once I was greeted by a red light from any woman in who I expressed an interest, at which point I typically deleted her phone number right away.

But then quite recently, after I went though a rare lonely spell in the wake of an unexpected breakup with a live-in lover, the sense of isolation got so bad I actually started to read up on the science or wooing women, of which there is no shortage of self-appointed professors in the University of Youtube.

It was in the course of this research that I encountered this concept of keeping up the chase even AFTER initial rejections, which is an idea that in the past went against all my instincts. Before I stumbled upon this advice to regard initial rejections merely as indications that one should "keep trying", I sincerely believed that "no thank you" meant I need to move on right away, with no appeals process available.

So I put the idea of relentless pursuit to test on two different women, and found that with one of them she did start warming up to me, while the second one just clammed up and broke off all contact. With just a 50% success rate I was left only half-convinced about the wisdom of refusing to take an initial rejection at face value, which is why I sought your independent opinion as a dispassionate outsider with nothing to lose by rendering an honest opinion, now kindly offered here in response. It is good to know that not all women insist on a long chase even if they happen to actually like the guy making the effort.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. by bantilosha: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
eddynaira125:
True to some extent
completely true

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Cheating. / Brazilian Queen Miss Bum Bum Releases Sexy Photos In Messi’s Jersey / Guys Are Bad O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.