Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities (42497 Views)

"Introduce Tuition Fees In Federal Universities" - Sonny Echono / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by chuose: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
DSS na real private dogs of the powerful
Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by Highways: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
has Obi found his manhood yet?
Ode

Lol....15k.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😔🤣🤣😔

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
I laugh in swahili. All this Tinubu arselickers wetin una go talk on this one? Rathar than create jobs for over 20 million jobless graduates in
Nigerian Thienubu want to now enslave the remaining youths with this obnoxious student loan. U will take the laon ang graduate with no job to pay back, Then u become government miserable slave for the rest of your life. They will be hunting u upandan on top your joblessness and misery

9 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by VTJN(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
fineyemi:
What the hell is going on. Tuition fee is never free. Or what the hellll is going on with FG
it is almost free because it is being subsidised. Some school still pay 15k as tuition fee
Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by Frezhkid10(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Zonefree:

I don't understand.

I paid library fees
I paid for my hostel
I paid for my feeding
I paid for textbooks

So, how's tuition free in government schools?
That is not tuition fee and those fees you mentioned up there won’t pay the lecturers salary..

3 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by seborrhic: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
There has always been tuition fees,what will now change is that it would no longer be subsidized

3 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by lavylilly: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
A great way to ease the pain of the increased fuel price is ride sharing.

Driveinhub is a Ride Sharing app for all to ease the high cost of transportation.

Driveinhub- Ride Sharing & Multi-Purpose App

𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝑵𝒐𝒘:
App Store [https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone]

Google Play store: [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud]
Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by Guru9ja(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
I saw this coming since he granted the students loan.

Tinubu is adopting Lagos method and techniques to rule Nigeria, reasons why we youth could no longer survive in Lagos but to run to other states for low standard of living.
Give #10 collect #15

10 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by oluwaseyi0: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Zonefree:

I don't understand.

I paid library fees
I paid for my hostel
I paid for my feeding
I paid for textbooks

So, how's tuition free in government schools?

oga ade I attended federal school tution fee is completely free, even my reciept have tution fee as zero naira

can't you see all what you listed are mostly departmental or developmental levies, all your so called fees for your 4 years can't even pay one lecturer for half a semester

imagine a whole UI and Unilag, Yabatech school fees not even up tp 50k, how wont lecturer be striking with that

you even said you paid for your feeding, lol magician full this country so you expect government or better still NGO organisation to be feeding you?

if your parent can't feed you in school, they have no business birthing you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When you stop mistaking me for your Dad and concentrate on your 15k primary school teacher job, more offers will come.
Some of these idiats are so stupeed it runs through their noses, grin grin grin 15k? he is not even earning yet, he is clearly jobless. Now who would employ the idiat after reading all his dumb comments on here?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by DDayve: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When you stop mistaking me for your Dad and concentrate on your 15k primary school teacher job, more offers will come.

Can you imagine ? God help us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
419 FG

5 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
Ode
See what a 15k jobless so called teacher has written. grin I would not even let you teach my Cat let alone. Did you know that some of us here wears shoes worth more that your 15k salary? Here is the jobless 15k salary primary school teacher who is insulting Peter Obi

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by damkin24(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
In the break down of my school fees in unilag I paid tuition fee. So what is the fuss about? Or unilag is no longer a federal university?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
419 FG IF THE GIVE YOU ONE THE WILL COLLECT THREE FROM YOU

5 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by Freebills12: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yahoo president! Give them student loan, take it away with tuition fee...

6 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by mastermaestro(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
Ode

You wey dey find better work still get mouth take dey abuse person wey fit help you with job. Ha! angry Something wicked must be following you to be this brainless. In your own interest avoid political and sports arguments especially when you are not doing well yet. It saves you from putting off potential benefactors.

Little wonder why you are where you are. See the way you insulted someone, and in a second he dug out your suffering status. Go and apologize to him and change for the better.

How beggars find voice to jump on political arguments and hurl insults truly confounds me. Character clearly keeps many people in poverty, judging from your case. What a shame!! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by Adefemimoraks(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
which uni abeg
NLegendforte:
Nonsense, I am in federal University currently, paid almost 200000 this session, have spent close to 80k this semester on feeding, transport, materials etc.

2 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by seborrhic: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

oga ade I attended federal school tution fee is completely free, even my reciept have tution fee as zero naira

can't you see all what you listed are mostly departmental or developmental levies, all your so called fees for your 4 years can't even pay one lecturer for half a semester

imagine a whole UI and Unilag, Yabatech school fees not even up tp 50k, how wont lecturer be striking with that

you even said you paid for your feeding, lol magician full this country so you expect government or better still NGO organisation to be feeding you?

if your parent can't feed you in school, they have no business borning you
U say what

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by IamANigerianMan: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ebubu2:
those you mentioned are not tuition. Tuition means money paid for being taught. It directly goes into paying the teachers.

Tuition does not exist even in your school fees printouts. You only see these ones you highlighted.

Tuition will be reintroduced and federal schools will become expensive.

The alternative is get the student loan.

The other ones you mentioned will still be there, as they have always been there, just that they don’t exceed 20k most times (examination fee, library fee).

I never support Tinubu but he is on the right path, if nigeria has Tinubu as a president in the last 15years by now Nigeria would be like developed by now.. the next thing, he should introduce toll gate to generate money for road, push all agbero from the road... Life is expensive everywhere in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by wonder233: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Brutality!! see the kind of people constituting nuisance online?
Better people are trying to see how the country will be better for the common man, these wretched ethnic bigots don't mind mortgaging the future of their unborn kids, if it will spite a particular ethnic group
JasonScoolari:

10 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by nairalanda1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
In other words, fees have to go up.

I kind of knew this day would soon come some eleven years ago.

It is sad, but here we are. Fees have to go up, or we keep on borrowing and borrowing and paying the balance of our fees....at IMF HQ.

(IMF chairperson must be tired of seeing our ugly faces...so).

Something tells me that IMF, and the Chinese don't want to dash us free money no more.

4 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by Stevosty: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigeria students should brace up for a rough ride, education subsidy is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by oluwaseyi0: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:
Federal Universities across the country have increased their school fees already, so I don't understand this tuition fees again

Imagine someone studying Civic Education paying about #100k school fees already and they're still talking about tuition fees

I hope this is not true, because last last everybody go leave the school for them

most of this school school's fee per year cant even pay their own lecturers wage bill for 1 month

2 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

You no dey keep secret oo

Hahahahahahaha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

most of this school school's fee per year cant even pay their own lecturers wage bill for 1 month
So all these years they didn't know until now?

Isn't the government supposed to subsidize it for the masses?

4 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by mipeesoft(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin grin grin guy u bad oooo grin
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu is very brilliant.

At least, with the student loan, the youths that failed to payback would be recruited into the army as payback. Agbado and cassava go surplus.

50 million youths into the army, is here to stay.

4 Likes

Re: Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities by VTJN(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
Ode
Guy

You're going through almost same situation like other graduates (unemployment/underemployment) and you're still supporting the same government publicly? Wao! I don't think you should be supporting any government irrespective of political party. They have failed you and other graduates out there

God forbid i put anyone or any government on my head. I am also underemployed badly but i no send any government. Please take things easy o bro. Naija government no be am o

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.