Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand (3612 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Typing: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2023
FahBuLous:
Na una type de molest children.. abeg gettout

A 27 year old woman wey wan marry a 23 year old SMALL Boy. Who is molesting who for here?
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Merry100: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

See ya life. A 27 year old lady who want to marry a 23 years old Boy. Is already disrespecting her mother in-law to be. No wonder the Woman tear you hot slap. Only God knows weting that little Boy dey pass through for ya hand.
Mr therapist did my bf cry to you. Please, focus on your own relationship and stop taking panadol for another person headache.
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Typing: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:

Mr therapist did my bf cry to you. Please, focus on your own relationship and stop taking panadol for another person headache.

I will take Panadol on ya head, since you brought ya private life to a public forum like this.

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:

You might be right. My bf and I want to get married soon. Maybe his mother doesn't want me to be her daughter-in-law anymore and is just trying to pull a fast one on me. She might be concerned about the age difference between me and my bf and be pretending not to care. I am twenty-seven years old and my bf is twenty-three. The day she discovered my age, she just acted surprised and told me I don't look my age. She did not show any signs that indicated she was concerned about our age difference.
If she doesn't want u for her son then I suggest u thread carefully and maybe u should not rush into marrying this guy even though he loves u because wether u agree or not once u get married to him u will always have his mom to contend with and as she doesn't already like u she will always fault whatever u do. I wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by MechanicMike: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:
I am left-handed. My bf's mother slapped me because I tried to use my left hand to give her something.

I called my bf's mother to tell her that I would be visiting her, and she asked me to help her collect her clothes from her fashion designer on my way to the house. When I got to the house, my bf's mother was upstairs taking a bath. I used the waiting time to place a call to a client to discuss an important project. While I was on the call, she came downstairs and asked me for the clothes. I did not realize that I was trying to give her the clothes with my left hand, and the next thing I noticed was a slap on my face. My bf told me to let it go, but I can't marry him if I am not on good terms with his mother. I expect my mother-in-law to treat me like her own daughter. She knew I was left-handed, and she still acted irrationally.

angry
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by MechanicMike: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:
I am left-handed. My bf's mother slapped me because I tried to use my left hand to give her something.

I called my bf's mother to tell her that I would be visiting her, and she asked me to help her collect her clothes from her fashion designer on my way to the house. When I got to the house, my bf's mother was upstairs taking a bath. I used the waiting time to place a call to a client to discuss an important project. While I was on the call, she came downstairs and asked me for the clothes. I did not realize that I was trying to give her the clothes with my left hand, and the next thing I noticed was a slap on my face. My bf told me to let it go, but I can't marry him if I am not on good terms with his mother. I expect my mother-in-law to treat me like her own daughter. She knew I was left-handed, and she still acted irrationally.

so u sayin yor yor boyfriend mother slap yor boyfriend becuz u put yor left finnger inside it it...corrrrect?

but why did or why should u put it inside..please explain!!! undecided
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Merry100: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

I will take Panadol on ya head, since you brought ya private life to a public forum like this.
Oya take it and go and sleep.
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Typing: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:

Oya take it and go and sleep.

The thing pain Aunty lefty. Your plans to molest a SMALL Boy no work. You wanted to commit Child abuse. grin
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2023
Fools like this mother-in-law pisses me off. If you were drowning and someone offers their left hand, will you reject it?

A lot of our elders are foolish and they want us to keep reinforcing their stupidity by preserving and respecting it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Badmashii(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Omor some people get wahala for this world. Wetin go happen if she collect am like dat? Her hand go burn abi e go cut comot? Abeg mek una clear me, because I've collected things countless times from people usingtheir left hand.

1 Like

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by FahBuLous: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

And I go beat you very well join.
Na behind keyboard una de get strength, i knw una type..
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by CaptainRogers(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Her behaviour towards you is too bad. If you foresee more trouble in the future, I advise you too quit. What she should have done is to reject it and give you the look that will tell you to change it to your right hand

By the way, You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by tollyboy5(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Coder2Client:

You knew it's not good but you did it anyway. The circumstances surrounding the situation could trigger such action. She sensed disrespect in the way you gave her the clothes. It is not a matter of she knows you use left hand but circumstances surrounding the situation.
Using left hand is not good?

You mean using my left hand is not good?
I feel disrespected when people give things to me with right hand but i do let that slide.
What are you talking?
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by tollyboy5(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:

You might be right. My bf and I want to get married soon. Maybe his mother doesn't want me to be her daughter-in-law anymore and is just trying to pull a fast one on me. She might be concerned about the age difference between me and my bf and be pretending not to care. I am twenty-seven years old and my bf is twenty-three. The day she discovered my age, she just acted surprised and told me I don't look my age. She did not show any signs that indicated she was concerned about our age difference.
you should have kept that a secret bt you and your bf.
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by talented321: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Op don't mind those people, it is nature everybody has their own weakness. It is not your fault you are using left hand
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Abolodje: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:

Lol. Brother Bernard, you even call God on top. Na your type dey full prison.
No vex warder I no dey come your prisonšŸ˜¹
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Merry100: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
CaptainRogers:
Her behaviour towards you is too bad. If you foresee more trouble in the future, I advise you too quit. What she should have done is to reject it and give you the look that will tell you to change it to your right hand

By the way, You are beautiful
Thank you.
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by davillian(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:

You should have slapped her twice....
You need to break such people or else you would see hell in Thier hands....
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Rrchrd(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
That is what happen when you girls like going for flesh soft dude that can spend on you not knowing her mother is a pumpous disciplinarian & her so is a mummy boy.
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by WantsandMore: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sandralight:
Everybody victim blaming the OP but did she commit a crime even if she was Right handed, does the BF mother have the right to slap her
The BF mother could have corrected her and tell her she didn't like her using left hand to give her things but choose to disrespect her because she is dating her Son.
What many Nigeria elders dont know is Respect is reciprocal, many elders expect the youth to worship them just because they came out of the womb early and they feel entitled to talk and treat someone younger then them badly because they are older.

I am sure the Bf will tell the OP to lockup and even relatives will tell the OP to leave the issue alone because the woman is older, some will even tell the OP to apologise to the BF mother, they dont know what they are doing is affecting the OP.

Anyway I hope we learn to respect each other regardless of age, if I enter a place I greet everyone, I dont look at their faces to see whether I am older before doing the bare minimum.
yup she does, she's called a "Daughter " before the in-law for a reason moreover what she did was disrespectful & not everyone likes to spare the rod.
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by goodmike7: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

You expect your mother-in-law to treat you like her own daughter?? ...Lol... And who told you she doesn't give her own daughter brain resetting slap...??

Ordinary slap..... u dey vex....that's daughter treatment the African way...... U get luck say she no remove slippers from her feet use slap ur dirty mouth ...

. No marry again......other babes dey street wey dey find husband...

You are one of the problems we have in africa..it goes o show you were raised from an abusive parents and I can tell your mother suffers a lot from your father which becomes normal to you..

A quick one, can that woman raise her hand on a rich woman? or lets say the daughter of a very rich and powerful man?
Lets not let poverty change our mentality..the action of her boyfriend's mother is wrong and must be condemned at all levels.

If it was a white lady or she was abroad would she slap a white lady?

come on.

1 Like

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Merry100: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rrchrd:
That is what happen when you girls like going for flesh soft dude that can spend on you not knowing her mother is a pumpous disciplinarian & her so is a mummy boy.
That is how people jump into conclusion. When I have a business that is bringing me money, why do I need my bf's money? Educate yourself, not all relationship is about money.
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Kingsley123456(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Compel your Baby to go tell am never to try that with you again or you do it if he fails to, but make up your mind that you are done with the relationship , work away if he didn't support you for the action....,,.......

1 Like

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by advanceDNA: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
goodmike7:

You are one of the problems we have in africa..it goes o show you were raised from an abusive parents and I can tell your mother suffers a lot from your father which becomes normal to you..

Baba, U ddnt notice ow damaged u are....see u insukting people's parents, foaming in the mouth over mere jokes on nairaland..... because u want to form woke.... baba...i no get ur time.. and i nor dey insult pple mam and papa... i for respond to u accordingly....
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Shedrack777: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:

See this one o. If I use my left-hand beat, you go just pass out.
even winsh no go fit beat me wey i go pass out
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by gfon(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Shedrack777:
i don't know you from adam, but if you try giving something with left hand, i'll sure woze you even if you're my mate. that's an insult
I for like make you try am with me ooo. Unto say you be God?? What if it was a mistake...You never jam pesin wey go beat you mercilessly

1 Like

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Merry100: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
gfon:
I for like make you try am with me ooo. Unto say you be God?? What if it was a mistake...You never jam pesin wey go beat you mercilessly
smiley Like do you get
Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by gfon(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Merry100:

smiley Like do you get
no mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Timoleon(m): 5:03am On Jun 16, 2023
This was what I came to see. Anyone who wants to be treated as a daughter in an African home would expect slaps for perceived wrong doings. You are already visiting boyfriends family house that means you no be small pikin. No be today them don Dey tell you say no give person something with left hand. You carry stubborn head go inlaw house and you want to be treated like a daughter. Na to check you proper like an African mother will check her daughter. Ngwanu go marry yourself Na.
advanceDNA:

You expect your mother-in-law to treat you like her own daughter?? ...Lol... And who told you she doesn't give her own daughter brain resetting slap...??

Ordinary slap..... u dey vex....that's daughter treatment the African way...... U get luck say she no remove slippers from her feet use slap ur dirty mouth ...

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by Timoleon(m): 5:04am On Jun 16, 2023
This is was what I came to see. Anyone who wants to be treated as a daughter in an African home would expect slaps for perceived wrong doings. You are already visiting boyfriends family house that means you no be small pikin. No be today them don Dey tell you say no give person something with left hand. You carry stubborn head go inlaw house and you want to be treated like a daughter. Na to check you proper like an African mother will check her daughter. Ngwanu go marry yourself Na.

advanceDNA:

Re: I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
One of the culture shock i got during my service year was people handing me things with their left hand even the kids. I really found it offensive.

I'm not supporting her slapping you but i understand it maybe reflex action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Meet Hook Up Girls In Kaduna? N500 Airtime Reward. / Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him / Why Most Babes Find Me Irresistible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.