Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys (890 Views)

He said he met this Happy Giver Lady / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / I Just Felt Like Sharing This..happy Sunday Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by RTID: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Living larger than their sponsors….. chicken republic celebrities…. This is what they are doing in Cyprus instead of facing their education.
They said they cannot work because they are celebrities but they can show off with expensive drinks and attend parties.

I wish their new sponsor all the best…. Our society sometimes reward mïścreánts all in the name of sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by RTID: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol

Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
so you thought they were gonna go over there and work hard? they were handed shiiit for free... thats what always happen when you give people something they dont deserve OR that they didnt work hard for... they waste it recklessly. they even had the audacity to put their 1st benefactor on blast.

they will soon be back in Nigeria dancing for a new benefactor...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by vastolord4(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
They are young and still feeding from the churches purse.. they need to combine work with education..
Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by peanutbutterr: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=peanutbutterr post=123799669][/quote]
Na Im o
Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by PattyMike(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2023
Anyone who has eyes can see they’re clearly living fake life, trying to blend in. Still yet they look odd amongst other rich kids
All this na azul and henny na false, they’re struggling and to me it’s so evident they’re trying to keep up appearances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by Satanistx: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2023
RTID:
Living larger than their sponsors….. chicken republic celebrities…. This is what they are doing in Cyprus instead of facing their education.
They said they cannot work because they are celebrities but they can show off with expensive drinks and attend parties.

I wish their new sponsor all the best…. Our society sometimes reward mïścreánts all in the name of sympathy.
they are ungrateful ho.mosex.uals.

See bloody homosexuals wey church get mind sponsor and all they do is to be drinking Hennessy and Azul dey carry oloshos with church offering. All that man needed to show the public as reason why he stopped supporting them are these pics
Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by Padipadi(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=peanutbutterr post=123799669][/quote]
Both are wrong. Ati Pastor ati Happy Boys abi na happy hour.
Let relationships end mutually. Don't let matters degenerate to situation of name callings in public. Decorum is absent in most people.
Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by MechanicMike: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2023
RTID:

angry
Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by MechanicMike: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2023
RTID:

ok son...wot in the name of mrcork are wee lookin at & ...and then If u not gay sir, why did u post picture of 3 boys u talkin about 3some with 3 boys sir?. PLEASE EXPLAIN!!(no oofeincse) angry
Re: What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Happy Boys by SavageResponse(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
PattyMike:
Anyone who has eyes can see they’re clearly living fake life, trying to blend in. Still yet they look odd amongst other rich kids
All this na azul and henny na false, they’re struggling and to me it’s so evident they’re trying to keep up appearances.

Stupid boys!

Instead of them to focus on what took them there they're more interested in posting pics of fake life so they can pepper their friends in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose One / Sold!!! Juicy HP Laptop In Superb Condition For Sale (photo) / What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.