Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa (76672 Views)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross–kano Gov / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Kan SG / Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by jehoha696(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
For you to win the northern bigot, jus preach against anything called or linked to church (Christianity)..... Anyway all join naw religion cuz am,God created us all as one,naw religion & tribe dey divide us
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by victorazy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Resurrection212:
I always maintain this kwankwaso is the most religious intolerant politician come from north.

Kwankwaso is worse than Buhari.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Napata77: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
yusluvad:
Evn if there's any cross on it, what kind of stupidity, political, and religious sentiments is this, in this age!

It is terrible and it sucks, it's just an avenue to waste tax payers funds!

It is well with Kano state...

SHUT UP. WOULD YOU TOLERATE ☪️ ON A PUBLIC ROUNDABOUT IN ONITSHA?

YOU WOULD NEVER, SO SHUT UP.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists. They use religion to deceive their people but they enjoy the best of prostitutes in the country. I wonder why they send their children to Europe and America instead of Headslammers countries Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq or Yemen. Hypocrisy
Talk real thing my friend. If religious leaders are using religions to decieve, I think it is more rampant in the south among Christians.
Why leaving the first reason which makes sense and amplifying the second reason that didn't make sense at all. I thought I would see a very big cross but no, just a small tiny drawing that can be easily removed.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Napata77: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
jehoha696:
For you to win the northern bigot, jus preach against anything called or linked to church (Christianity)..... Anyway all join naw religion cuz am,God created us all as one,naw religion & tribe dey divide us

JUST AS IF YOU WANT TO WIN THE IGBO BIGOT, JUST PREACH AGAINST ANYTHING LINKED TO ISLAM.

HYPOCRITICAL DEMON.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:
Muslims all over the world are intolerant things. They see Christians and Christianity as threat.

You again! You are a religious fanatic!
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Nice2023(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
This governor would not last.

He is doing more damage than usual.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Ashirioluwa: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Religion will kill this country one day
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Napata77: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Angrymode:

The Igbos are there taking advantage of the backwardness there to make profit. Very wise set of people 👍

SO WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR ‘BACKWARDNESS’ WHEN IT IS THEIR ‘BACKWARDNESS’ FEEDING YOU?

YOU NEED THEM TO BE THAT WAY, OR ELSE YOU WOULD STARVE.

BECAUSE YOUR REGION IS NOT JUST BACKWARD, BUT BARREN, AND OVERTAKEN BY TERRORIST CANNIBALS, UNKNOWN GUNMEN, AND DEEPLY CORRUPT IGBO POLITICIANS WHO SPECIALIZE IN BUYING HUGE MANSIONS IN THE USA.

YOU ALSO NEED THE WEST, WHERE THERE ARE 10 MILLION OF YOU.

YOU NEED THE WEST, AND THE NORTH, TO LIVE IN, OR YOU WOULD STARVE.

SO SHUT UP.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by BnQoyyim(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Deuteronomy 21:23

"His body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance".
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by simplesearch: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
But that's a sword in a sheath, symbol of Jihad l suppose!
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by frowland(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
Haha..

Where’s the Cross sign located?

This new Kano Governor should just face governance. Kano is bigger than all these petty things..

That I think is a dagger sign and not a cross 🗡️.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Padolski(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
This the problem with Nigerian politicians, always destroying what the previous government have built instead of building their own.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Babaken(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
If the cross is your problem why not clean the cross ➕ and draw moon and stars to please your people than demolitioning the entire structure built with tax payers money.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by shineeye1: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Meti99(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
If this country will divide it will start from the north
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Hawkler: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists. They use religion to deceive their people but they enjoy the best of prostitutes in the country. I wonder why they send their children to Europe and America instead of Headslammers countries Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, or Yemen. Hypocrisy
Why did you quickly forget to add using trophy beer to perform ablution from the kettle?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by arizon101(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists. They use religion to deceive their people but they enjoy the best of prostitutes in the country. I wonder why they send their children to Europe and America instead of Headslammers countries Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq or Yemen. Hypocrisy

Headslammers grin grin grin
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Lovebaby76: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Download latest music and watch lyric video | Download Latest Movies

D m n ā i j a . c o m

LIL BABY - GO HARD

METROBOOMIN FT SWAE LEE, LIL WAYNE, OFFSET - ANNIHILATE

JUICE WRLD - GLO D UP

ZINOLEESKY - A1 FEELING DISORDER

ASAKE FT OLAMIDE - AMAPIANO
GUNNA - BREAD BUTTER

POST MALONE - MOURNING

FIVIO FOREIGN - CONCUSSION FT KANYE WEST

CALLIN - A BOOGIE WIT DA HOODIE X METRO BOOMIN X NAV

HIT-BOY X BIG-HIT - RECKLESS RATCHET

SEYI VIBEZ - HAT TRICK

BURNA BOY - SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WORLD

OLAMIDE X ASAKE - NEW RELIGION
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by BinamRex: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
You won't understand the hatred northern Muslims have for northern Christians. They are just upset about our existence. It's scary.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by omoadeleye(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Cross sign as how?

That stuff looks more like a 🗡️🗡️⚔️ dagger
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by softRay(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Una just dae use tax payers money catch cruise..... Imagine how much that project cost, just gone like that with the wind, then them to put am for state project again, award the contract again, build am for another location and burn tax payers money again.... Cruise upon cruise
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Arabaincubus: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
One Nation Indeed!

One Nation, many destinies!
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Advancedman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by manikspears: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Let me believe this is fake news.

I won’t believe this kind of practice can exist in this era. How can a government be so senseless like this?

We do o, hope the morons that voted for kwankwanso can see that they are stupid now
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by J3susFr3ak: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
jehoha696:

This was how their useless Fulani Emir roiled and rallied his Almajiri scallywags and hopeless lunatics to execute a bloody massive riot in 1990 just because a certain Christian Evangelist called Rheinhardt Bonnke was given the permission to preach at the Kano Stadium at that time. A lot of innocent Christian lives were lost as a result.

For rejecting Jesus Christ, for rejecting the Gospel and for killing the Christian saints....Kano is CURSED!! In fact, the whole Muslim Arewa North is CURSED to eternal damnation and darkness because of their culpable guilt.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by hansomb: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
It's fake News. I used to pass around that round about. The main reason for demolition is for safety. Because you can't see on coming vehicle which leads to lots of accident in that particular area. Second reason maybe because it directly blocks the view to the entrance to government house. This are the two main reasons any other reason is counterfeit. And yes it very easy to use religion in convincing the average Nigeria citizens not just Northerners else maybe his reason of turning what looks like a knife design into cross to Garner religion sentiment.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by hansomb: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

This was how their useless Fulani Emir roiled and rallied his Almajiri scallywags and hopeless lunatics to execute a bloody massive riot in 1990 just because a certain Christian Evangelist called Rheinhardt Bonnke was given the permission to preach at the Kano Stadium at that time. A lot of innocent Christian lives were lost as a result.

For rejecting Jesus Christ, for rejecting the Gospel and for killing the Christian saints....Kano is CURSED!! In fact, the whole Muslim Arewa North is CURSED to eternal damnation and darkness because of their culpable guilt.

Kano is one if not the most blessed City in Nigeria based on facts. Koda me kazo an fika yaro. Kano is much more tolerant to Christian than ANY state in the South East and some states in South South is to Muslims. This I can attest to.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Goddyrichie(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:

https://www.informationng.com/2023/06/we-demolished-gandujes-roundabout-because-it-carries-sign-of-the-cross-kano-govt.html/amp
I don’t know why I so much hate this Muslim people so much they believe I don’t know what make them believe they’re religion is d best while they force people even kill people that don’t practice they’re useless religion and one mumu man call himself asari dokubo abi na wenti e call himself talk say river state is not a Christian state all d northern politician and they’re Muslim are all Hypocrisy they hate Christian so much but yet they send they’re children to a Christian country to study buy houses they some even have businesses there is that not hypocrisy why can’t they send they’re children to they’re Muslim country like iran Iraq Somalia Afghanistan make dem use bomb 💣 kill dem
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by hansomb: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Goddyrichie:
I don’t know why I so much hate this Muslim people so much they believe I don’t know what make them believe they’re religion is d best while they force people even kill people that don’t practice they’re useless religion and one mumu man call himself asari dokubo abi na wenti e call himself talk say river state is not a Christian state all d northern politician and they’re Muslim are all Hypocrisy they hate Christian so much but yet they send they’re children to a Christian country to study buy houses they some even have businesses there is that not hypocrisy why can’t they send they’re children to they’re Muslim country like iran Iraq Somalia Afghanistan make dem use bomb 💣 kill dem
Because you an illiterate that is blinded by fake News and propaganda. Am very sure you are very limited in travelling outside your comfort zone, else you lack any real experience and your world view is extremely limited. Travel and learn you and don't be a full.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Goddyrichie(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
splendournoni:

My fellow country man, it still happens very well... now as a Christian for you to even buy a land you must sign undertaking not to use it for any Christian activities because they no longer sell land for place of worship to Christians... to tell you illiteracy has killed them somebody will buy Chevrolet and use his hand to cut the logo because it looks like cross... Islam na real scam sha!
that is why I will always practice our own Africa religion d religion I hate with passion is this thing call Islam but they send they’re children to Christian country America Ireland Germany to study abroad but is haram to dem no sense Islam
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Agugbadin: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Remove the cross and not waste tax payers money,this governor is not intelligent st all,you wasted billions of Naira instead of asking the contractor to remove the cross if you are not conformtable with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.