Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa (76681 Views)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross–kano Gov / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Kan SG / Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Vesilli: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
shocked
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Goddyrichie(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
hansomb:
Because you an illiterate that is blinded by fake News and propaganda. Am very sure you are very limited in travelling outside your comfort zone, else you lack any real experience and your world view is extremely limited. Travel and learn you and don't be a full.
ogun kill u wherever that you’re I don’t know why Africa country mostly Nigerian call people illiterate but d whites mock us and believe we don’t understand this thing call English education pass dem idiot apart for d net we all see how d useless Muslim people believe let me ask u a question can Muslim accept Christian Christian ticket peacefully like d MM ticket that’s leading us right now in this country? They believe they’re religion is d most peaceful religion but yet they kill anyone that doesn’t practice they’re religion u can abuse or say any bad thing to Jesus Christ in front of multiple Christian people and u will go peacefully without hurting u but u can’t do that to a Muslim na kill dem go kill u
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by jclassiq(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists. They use religion to deceive their people but they enjoy the best of prostitutes in the country. I wonder why they send their children to Europe and America instead of Headslammers countries Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq or Yemen. Hypocrisy

Northern politicians are the sponsors of Boko Haram.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by J3susFr3ak: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
hansomb:
Kano is one if not the most blessed City in Nigeria based on facts. Koda me kazo an fika yaro. Kano is much more tolerant to Christian than ANY state in the South East and some states in South South is to Muslims. This I can attest to.

Riddle me this hansomb....

Without the free outflow of petro-dollars from the Christian south--will Kano's infrastructure today be near what it is today?

Ok...when the Middle Belters had the counter-coup and the core Arewa North wanted OUT of the Nigerian union--I dare say, at least those people at that time had enough what the Jews called "Chutzpah" (or courage) to want to go out alone and form the Arewa Islamic Reublic even though clearly ignorant of the implications of petro-dollar economy and what it would have meant in further widening the developmental disparity between Arewa North and East.

But today...Arewa North cannot dare have the courage to want to forfeit all that petro-dollars so as to develop its own internal economy. Nope. What we see today is a wild delusional kleptocracy driven by this unctrollable Zombie-like desire to loot the depleting southern wealth to no end and then turn around to claim it was "hard work".

Even the Middle Belters who helped out in the 60s are being murdered by the same Arewa North.

Being humble enough to say "thank you" to the Christian South and the Christian Middle Belt is a humiliation for Islamic Arewa right?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Formation10: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
After one person will say Nigerian is one,just imagine because of cross ❌❌ you destroy the roundabout what about the Arabic language that is on 9ja naira if to say na christian image or any related Christian sign may 9ja will b on fire 🔥🔥 now,9ja we are not one oh
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by hansomb: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Goddyrichie:
ogun kill u wherever that you’re I don’t know why Africa country mostly Nigerian call people illiterate but d whites mock us and believe we don’t understand this thing call English education pass dem idiot apart for d net we all see how d useless Muslim people believe let me ask u a question can Muslim accept Christian Christian ticket peacefully like d MM ticket that’s leading us right now in this country? They believe they’re religion is d most peaceful religion but yet they kill anyone that doesn’t practice they’re religion u can abuse or say any bad thing to Jesus Christ in front of multiple Christian people and u will go peacefully without hurting u but u can’t do that to a Muslim na kill dem go kill u
First of all I don't believe in Ogun as a god so it's effect on me is useless. I believed in Allah alone as the king of kings and he alone control the affairs of this universe and beyond. Secondly, I don't bow down to any white man. I believe we all created equally and with hardwork the sky can be your starting point without having low self esteem of yourself or your race or where you come from. Black is beautiful. Many black people have achieved tremendous success above even the whites you're glorifying. Thirdly, on 5 (FIVE) occasions in the past the Christian Christian have ruled Nigeria as president and vice president and no Muslim turns that into religion sentiment because we don't have low self esteem with due respect to high self esteem Christians. We don't complain ,complain and keep complaining of marginalisation or christianization of Nigeria. When you have a problem you find solution to it and if you can't then you have no right to complain. Also, it's a big lie to say Muslims of close to or more than 3 billion in the world kill anyone that not a Muslim. If that's true then probably no one will be alive today. Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world but you do have to be open minded and do your research and understand how international politics is run to have an idea of that not just towing along western anti christ propaganda on Islam. You mentioned Christian been tolerant to disrespect towards there religion and important figures, well to me I see that as cowordise. You can't abuse my father in my front and expect me to laugh it of no matter who you are than talk more of extremely important figures in our way of life
Respect is demanded, fought fo not wished or imagined. And truth be told it mostly Christian that disrespect Christianity not Muslims. Jesus Christ and Holy Mother of Jesus are Highly regarded and respected in Islam. To know more on that browns the English translation of Chapter of Mary in the Holy Quran and learn how highly the are viewed. Then Maybe you can learn something which you don't know before.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by hansomb: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Riddle me this hansomb....

Without the free outflow of petro-dollars from the Christian south--will Kano's infrastructure today be near what it is today?

Ok...when the Middle Belters had the counter-coup and the core Arewa North wanted OUT of the Nigerian union--I dare say, at least those people at that time had enough what the Jews called "Chutzpah" (or courage) to want to go out alone and form the Arewa Islamic Reublic even though clearly ignorant of the implications of petro-dollar economy and what it would have meant in further widening the developmental disparity between Arewa North and East.

But today...Arewa North cannot dare have the courage to want to forfeit all that petro-dollars so as to develop its own internal economy. Nope. What we see today is a wild delusional kleptocracy driven by this unctrollable Zombie-like desire to loot the depleting southern wealth to no end and then turn around to claim it was "hard work".

Even the Middle Belters who helped out in the 60s are being murdered by the same Arewa North.

Being humble enough to say "thank you" to the Christian South and the Christian Middle Belt is a humiliation for Islamic Arewa right?
why did the first Igbo President Nnamdi Azikiwe not allowed that separation and then the second Igbo President change the leadership structure in which the Igbos today are so called victims of ?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Mummyfour(f): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Let me believe this is fake news.

I won’t believe this kind of practice can exist in this era. How can a government be so senseless like this?
it's not a lie, I watched the video. Kwankwanso actually said that the monument was demolished because it had a cross symbol.
And because Kano is a Muslim state, it was intolerable
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by J3susFr3ak: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
hansomb:
why did the first Igbo President Nnamdi Azikiwe not allowed that separation and then the second Igbo President change the leadership structure in which the Igbos today are so called victims of ?

I don't know...but hey, it is never too late to GO BACK and re-write all the previous errors.

Even the Americans are always improving their constitutions by their many "Amendments".

We need a very serious RESTRUCTURING in this country so that every one will find their level and work from there...
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Goddyrichie(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
hansomb:
First of all I don't believe in Ogun as a god so it's effect on me is useless. I believed in Allah alone as the king of kings and he alone control the affairs of this universe and beyond. Secondly, I don't bow down to any white man. I believe we all created equally and with hardwork the sky can be your starting point without having low self esteem of yourself or your race or where you come from. Black is beautiful. Many black people have achieved tremendous success above even the whites you're glorifying. Thirdly, on 5 (FIVE) occasions in the past the Christian Christian have ruled Nigeria as president and vice president and no Muslim turns that into religion sentiment because we don't have low self esteem with due respect to high self esteem Christians. We don't complain ,complain and keep complaining of marginalisation or christianization of Nigeria. When you have a problem you find solution to it and if you can't then you have no right to complain. Also, it's a big lie to say Muslims of close to or more than 3 billion in the world kill anyone that not a Muslim. If that's true then probably no one will be alive today. Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world but you do have to be open minded and do your research and understand how international politics is run to have an idea of that not just towing along western anti christ propaganda on Islam. You mentioned Christian been tolerant to disrespect towards there religion and important figures, well to me I see that as cowordise. You can't abuse my father in my front and expect me to laugh it of no matter who you are than talk more of extremely important figures in our way of life
Respect is demanded, fought fo not wished or imagined. And truth be told it mostly Christian that disrespect Christianity not Muslims. Jesus Christ and Holy Mother of Jesus are Highly regarded and respected in Islam. To know more on that browns the English translation of Chapter of Mary in the Holy Quran and learn how highly the are viewed. Then Maybe you can learn something which you don't know before.
with due respect stop this ur sweet word’s of urs u can’t convince and tell me the government that rule with CC in this country and for u to say holy Mary and Jesus Christ are so respected in Islam is a lie we see how many politician post it on d net say abusive words to Jesus on Christmas and Easter Day I even see one on my WhatsApp status on December d Alfa post it that no Muslim should celebrate Christmas Christmas and new year with Christian that it’s haram I even heard it in d mosque 🕌 cuz my house is very close to d mosque have u ever see a Christian do that? No Christian celebrate Muslim festival wish them well but it’s hardly to see a Muslim do that just d respected and d one with good heart do that is why I will always practice d Africa religion why can’t d Muslim leave they’re god to fight for them whenever they abuse they’re god or say something bad to they’re god why did they kill for they’re god u can never abuse a ogun worshipper or traditionalist and u won’t see d result after some days spiritually that’s what we call a religion and that’s how I believe it should be not killing for ur god
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by GreyLaw(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Omo see Propaganda ooo...This is the first time I am seeing the fakest news on Nairaland.

Damn...ediots haven't seen kwankwaso video,first time I ever watched him speak..I promise that man speaks more decently than Obi..Im sorry to say but that's a fact.

Nairaland keep posting new stores very late.. The kwankwanso speech today now will come out on Saturday to debunk this filthytrash of a lie I just read

You sound so unbelievably dumb! This is a government official speaking and you called it fake news. And in the same breath you went on a rant against Obi. That's Kwankwanso whom most people have known as a religious bigot for decades. Northerners keep saying they prefer him to Buhari because he'd Islamise the country quicker.

Guy, you are just poor. Poor in mind and pocket. As in, your poverty is quite waterproof. Only poor, unsuccessful people think and speak like you.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
Let christians stop using the naira because it carries Arabic inscriptions.
Dumbasses!
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by GreyLaw(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
jclassiq:

Northern politicians are the sponsors of Boko Haram.

Isn't it clear? EL-Rufai is the chief. He actually paid terrorists cash and it's on the news. When asked why he said it's to stop them from killing people and few days after the payment they kill much more. He was simply giving them money to buy weapons. Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by hansomb: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

I don't know...but hey, it is never too late to GO BACK and re-write all the previous errors.

Even the Americans are always improving their constitutions by their many "Amendments".

We need a very serious RESTRUCTURING in this country so that every one will find their level and work from there...
J3susFr3ak:

It's too late to cry when the head has been cut off. Truth be told Southern citizens with only the exception of politicians are enjoying more in the leadership structure than the northerns are. Most Bankers , pharmaceutical companies, law chambers, corporate office/organization, imports from the south to north, provisions distribution n wholesalers, electronics, spare parts, building materials, hospital doctors, lecturers, engineers are mostly occupied by Southerners in the North . If regional government is reintroduce that interview of Sardauna to BBC will be swiftly be implemented by employing only Northerners first, then expatriates, then humble Southern into the labor work force in the North. So who's fooling who ?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by BluntCrazeMan: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:

https://www.informationng.com/2023/06/we-demolished-gandujes-roundabout-because-it-carries-sign-of-the-cross-kano-govt.html/amp
It looks more like a sword 🗡️ to me.

So, even if that was actually a cross,, why not re-paint the whole monument??
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by magzey: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Politics of Vendetta to the highest order. Kwantinue.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by J3susFr3ak: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
hansomb:
It's too late to cry when the head has been cut off. Truth be told Southern citizens with only the exception of politicians are enjoying more in the leadership structure than the northerns are. Most Bankers , pharmaceutical companies, law chambers, corporate office/organization, imports from the south to north, provisions distribution n wholesalers, electronics, spare parts, building materials, hospital doctors, lecturers, engineers are mostly occupied by Southerners in the North . If regional government is reintroduce that interview of Sardauna to BBC will be swiftly be implemented by employing only Northerners first, then expatriates, then humble Southern into the labor work force in the North. So who's fooling who ?

The Southerners are freely welcomed to stay in the Christian Middle Belt which will definitely be its own REGION as the desires and wishes of their sages and politicians there have always desired.

The Arewa North can kick out the Southerners and help expedite its retrogression to the stone age.

Only Christians by Faith are the true Children of Abraham and the blessings of Abraham flows through them to the world...just like the Jews are the only legitimate children of Promise by genetics--where the blessings of Abraham flows from them naturally to the world through Jesus Christ.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by eenai(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
That looks more like a sword than a cross.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Kay25(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Animals..how does that look like a cross
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by hansomb: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Goddyrichie:
with due respect stop this ur sweet word’s of urs u can’t convince and tell me the government that rule with CC in this country and for u to say holy Mary and Jesus Christ are so respected in Islam is a lie we see how many politician post it on d net say abusive words to Jesus on Christmas and Easter Day I even see one on my WhatsApp status on December d Alfa post it that no Muslim should celebrate Christmas Christmas and new year with Christian that it’s haram I even heard it in d mosque 🕌 cuz my house is very close to d mosque have u ever see a Christian do that? No Christian celebrate Muslim festival wish them well but it’s hardly to see a Muslim do that just d respected and d one with good heart do that is why I will always practice d Africa religion why can’t d Muslim leave they’re god to fight for them whenever they abuse they’re god or say something bad to they’re god why did they kill for they’re god u can never abuse a ogun worshipper or traditionalist and u won’t see d result after some days spiritually that’s what we call a religion and that’s how I believe it should be not killing for ur god
Nnamdi Azikiwe had a Christian vice president, Agunyi Ironside had a Christian vice president, Yakubu Gowon had a Christian vice president, Ernest Shonikan had a Christian vice president. That's four not five against Two. Muslims Muslim ticket still can argue for another 2 selection to balance the equation which to us is not a problem/ not needed. The Tinubu And Shettima ticket is just a coincidence of political calculations by the great master strategist. Had it been apc choose Muslims Christian ticket. The North will still be ruling this country by now. I don't need to celebrate Christmas to make me a tolerant Muslim. Infact even well educated Christian don't celebrate Christmas based on historical errors and fabrications.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Thewesterner(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
That sh*t looks more like "sword-shape" or dagger to me...
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by hansomb: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

The Southerners are freely welcomed to stay in the Christian Middle Belt which will definitely be its own REGION as the desires and wishes of their sages and politicians there have always desired.

The Arewa North can kick out the Southerners and help expedite its retrogression to the stone age.

Only Christians by Faith are the true Children of Abraham and the blessings of Abraham flows through them to the world...just like the Jews are the only legitimate children of Promise by genetics--where the blessings of Abraham flows from them naturally to the world through Jesus Christ.
The North has its style of leadership structure even before the coming of whites. It has it's style of writing (ajami) since from the 10th century. It's well civilized in all facet of life. Only the Oyo empire is able to come close to rivaling it in any be it education, military, commerce , engineer, transportation and what have you. It's after the coming of European that things drastically change in the North and things quickly opened up in the South.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by J3susFr3ak: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
hansomb:
The North has its style of leadership structure even before the coming of whites. It has it's style of writing (ajami) since from the 10th century. It's well civilized in all facet of life. Only the Oyo empire is able to come close to rivaling it in any be it education, military, commerce , engineer, transportation and what have you. It's after the coming of European that things drastically change in the North and things quickly opened up in the South.

Dude...even the Arabs where you borrowed a lot of your ideas from had ZERO concept of what a true secular democracy was--and were also two-thousand years behind the massive Industrialization strides of Western Europe/America.

It does not matter being a "has-been" who has learned an old expired technique. What really matters is what are you doing right NOW.

What is your overall progress trajectory?

You only see giving birth to a massive swell of children you cannot afford to force a flimsy political advantage --because, hey, easy petro-dollars eh? These massive uneducated spawn are not trained to value honest hard work and patience. What we see from the elites to the 'talakawas" is a strong addiction for quick "short-cuts!" Hence, your terrorisms, kidnappings, mass genocides, thefts etc.,

The prognosis for the future for Arewa North does not look promising.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by yerimastyle(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Fear that religion called peace on the contrary
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by LastProphet: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
savcy:
Because of cross wey dem crest put for monument, person demolish the whole monument. You see the kind of people we parade in this country as leaders and expect to be a functional society. This level is thinking is abysmally stone-age. Heck, not even stone-age aboriginals are capable of this level of low thinking!

But is Peter Obi they call religious fanatic not these fanatical goats
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Abagworo(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Exactly what happened in Imo State with Ihedioha is happening in Kano. Expect insecurity there soon cause it's the same script.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Alba3: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
LikeAking:

Thank you..

I can't spot any cross.
A sword rather!
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by DOM7: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
The Cross you so hated is more closer to you than your breathe, you may run away from it but you can't escape from it now or in judgment.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by viodemus: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Aloof igbos, una dun dey wake up? !!!, or you still need more aloof time.

Oh soon, stealibu will be forced to do even worse than that, afterall na him be slave to the arabian slaves.

A time might come when igbos will have to ban islam in the east, like china, Russia, all of asia, etc have done. We should say we are banning it for 10 years, but we should have a way to extend the ban for eternity. Afterall, does terrorist trainers Saudi Arabia anything non islam? No mosque, no arabic prayers, no road blocking to pray, that is, no former Saudi Arabian, hardened criminal, shall be praised as a prophet or God in the east.

They are trying to expand in the USA and Europe, but they will never succeed. The only time we can build a mosque is when we get creative, like mosque beer parlour.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by silaswills01(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
This stone age traits it nauseating
Like serously?
What does Christianity have to do with that ?
I stay in kano and i know Christians never even go near anything government Christians here know how to stay low
So they better take unsuspecting Christians in kano out of this madness we didn't cause nothing to no one
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by sirgalahad26(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
The supposed cross looks like a dagger to me grin
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by teepain: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
gawu1:
When the news broke out here on nairaland about the demolition, majority of these Christian bigots and fools lamenting and abusing the governor now were happy and applauded the action because they too harbour hatreds for Ganduje. In fact, some even suggested that the governor should go ahead and erase all Ganduje legacies even though they are not from the State to know what politics is being played by the demolition.
But now that the reason the governor gave for the demolition is not appealing to them, these same idiots have turned against him.
It's better if people stop dabbling in what they have no knowledge about.

I observed that too. Some people are ready to cut their noses to spite their faces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.