Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa (76676 Views)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross–kano Gov / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Kan SG / Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by fortunechy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kano State from flying Pan to fire
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by pacbrown(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
This people get problem I swear...why not removed the cross and put their Allah there instead, now they will be claiming they're have used 5 billions to demolish the roundabout..werey people
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by willibounce1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lol..this mukpas governor will demolish everything in kano. That's why it's good to always vote with your brain and not follow the mob. The mumu voters were wearing red caps up and down chanting kwankwansiya nonsense. Now see the result
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Ofodirinwa: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
This shows the North is more intelligent than the south. You can directly insult a southerner's mother on a billboard and they won't have the intelligence to piece the issue together.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Yourbaslayer: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
jehoha696:
For you to win the northern bigot, jus preach against anything called or linked to church (Christianity)..... Anyway all join naw religion cuz am,God created us all as one,naw religion & tribe dey divide us

When you hear Igbo man will never be a president of Nigeria, this is what they are talking about .... funny we will continue to suffer together. can someone explain to me why a serious country will elect illiterate like Buhari as president? grin grin grin grin grin you are not doing Igbos but yourself.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Coolgent(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists. They use religion to deceive their people but they enjoy the best of prostitutes in the country. I wonder why they send their children to Europe and America instead of Headslammers countries Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq or Yemen. Hypocrisy

Tribal bigot
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Yourbaslayer: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
BinamRex:
You won't understand the hatred northern Muslims have for northern Christians. They are just upset about our existence. It's scary.

They are also victims of this country called Nigeria , you think majority of them know what they are doing? grin grin grin grin grin, their pollical elites don't want to be educated for a reason.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by RussellRutherfo: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2023
iSense247:

https://www.informationng.com/2023/06/we-demolished-gandujes-roundabout-because-it-carries-sign-of-the-cross-kano-govt.html/amp

The children of Satan demolishing what they should be proud of. They want the Baal old occultic Moon&Star Crescent symbols.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Tingotoe: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I was in kano during Ganduje's reign and i must say that dude really tried in infrastructure. Kwankwaso and his followers are only angry with him because he built the Frances/Enugu road in sabon gari.
Bullshit
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Jeffy1206(m): 1:59am On Jun 16, 2023
And you will tell me that Islam is a peaceful religion? The hate in most of them is sadistic 😕😏
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:07am On Jun 16, 2023
GreyLaw:

You sound so unbelievably dumb! This is a government official speaking and you called it fake news. And in the same breath you went on a rant against Obi. That's Kwankwanso whom most people have known as a religious bigot for decades. Northerners keep saying they prefer him to Buhari because he'd Islamise the country quicker.

Guy, you are just poor. Poor in mind and pocket. As in, your poverty is quite waterproof. Only poor, unsuccessful people think and speak like you.

Hmmm
Okay I'm poor ..

You Don catch me... moomoo man
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by OyinO: 4:51am On Jun 16, 2023
The two religions that destroyed Africa will see the destruction of themselves. They'll perish because the blood they have shed will cause them to suffer self destruction.

1 Like

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by ti4c: 5:41am On Jun 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by chinze(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2023
What about the Arabic inscription on naira note what has been done about it

1 Like

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Nyanabo(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Religion the bane of a great nation.

I wonder why out currency notes bears Arabic inscriptions when we Don speak Arabic.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by BinamRex: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

They are also victims of this country called Nigeria , you think majority of them know what they are doing? grin grin grin grin grin, their pollical elites don't want to be educated for a reason.
it has nothing to do with education even the educated ones have extremist views
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by ddeola: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Ignoramus ! that is a sword. Olodo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Edusouls(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2023
iSense247:
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists. They use religion to deceive their people but they enjoy the best of prostitutes in the country. I wonder why they send their children to Europe and America instead of Headslammers countries Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq or Yemen. Hypocrisy
am telling you , your write up na wicked combo brother, just finished up these people, Islam blinded them I swear
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Abemy(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2023
“Secondly, the presence of a cross sign on the roundabout raised religious sensitivities. In a state with a population that is overwhelmingly Muslim, it was deemed inappropriate to have a cross sign prominently displayed in front of the Government House,” he continued

What happened to simply renovating to do away with the unwanted cross? This is unnecessary wastage of time and resources. This is why Kwankwaso could not accept to deputies Obi, Superiority complex.

Like Kwankwaso, like El Rufai.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by xangina: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
In all this, I only pity the illiterate and almajiri North whom their elite use during election to ascend to office via religion bigotry while they themselves send their children to a Christian state to school and enjoy what they called Haram in the North. Illiterate is a disease.
illitracy has been in Nigeria since pre colonial era, wher the British poeple met Poeple naked without cloth, Animals in the Bush in southern part of Nigeria, while reading and writng is taking place in the North, Illitarcy does not mean you must speak english, Foolish and ignorant poeple every where. Mtcheeeew
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by yusluvad(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2023
Napata77:

SHUT UP. WOULD YOU TOLERATE ☪️ ON A PUBLIC ROUNDABOUT IN ONITSHA?

YOU WOULD NEVER, SO SHUT UP.
Whatever it is, you lack common sense... undecided undecided
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by xangina: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2023
yusluvad:
Whatever it is, you lack common sense... undecided undecided
CHIMPANZEE and gorillas in the bush, when did you know common plus sence
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Tingotoe
Bullshit

Lol...i know you haven't left your state before, so i understand you bro.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Then repaint it why demolishing it?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Goddyrichie(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
hansomb:
Nnamdi Azikiwe had a Christian vice president, Agunyi Ironside had a Christian vice president, Yakubu Gowon had a Christian vice president, Ernest Shonikan had a Christian vice president. That's four not five against Two. Muslims Muslim ticket still can argue for another 2 selection to balance the equation which to us is not a problem/ not needed. The Tinubu And Shettima ticket is just a coincidence of political calculations by the great master strategist. Had it been apc choose Muslims Christian ticket. The North will still be ruling this country by now. I don't need to celebrate Christmas to make me a tolerant Muslim. Infact even well educated Christian don't celebrate Christmas based on historical errors and fabrications.
yes I know some Christian don’t celebrate Christmas like deeper life mountain of fire etc but my dad always says tell us something whenever they is traditional festival in my mom hometown cuz they don’t allow strangers and women to come outside on that very day but my dad always says we should always respect they’re tradition and I think that’s right u can’t abuse or say bad things to what another people believe cuz u don’t believe in that too always respect everybody religion 💯
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Tingotoe: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Tingotoe
Bullshit

Lol...i know you haven't left your state before, so i understand you bro.
I find that very laughable cos I'm presently not even on the African continent. What you posted about the Kano situation is still bullshit
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Tingotoe
I find that very laughable cos I'm presently not even on the African continent. What you posted about the Kano situation is still bullshit.

It's laughable that who doesn't know anything about Kano, is here ranting trash. I did my Nysc in Kano which i was a PO during the 2019 election. Do you know how Ganduje won that election?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Lovenorth: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
iSense247:
And you believe that Rivers is a Christian state?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Tingotoe: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Tingotoe
I find that very laughable cos I'm presently not even on the African continent. What you posted about the Kano situation is still bullshit.

It's laughable that who doesn't know anything about Kano, is here ranting trash. I did my Nysc in Kano which i was a PO during the 2019 election. Do you know how Ganduje won that election?
I'm even talking with a child who served in 2919. If you don't like Kano relocate back home..Get lost kiddo.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Tingotoe
I'm even talking with a child who served in 2919. If you don't like Kano relocate back home..Get lost kiddo.

Ok fool @ 40
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by nomolos92: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by eteba(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Where is the Cross ni!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.