Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri (30845 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Alliswell248: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Mpanyi:
Reno seems confused. Looks like he needs help.

We r interested in issue based politics, not beer or kids politics.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Diddycsbsb: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2023
I want to talk to this bastardized Reno,. Now you choose who to attack,. You attack Buhari, Buhari we buy fuel cheap,you attack Obi who have a better plans for the poor masses,now fuel is high things are high with some weeks of tinubu. Reno you will die untimely death. Reno you will never survive the wrath of God this year, if you are lucky you will survive. Mark it here,. You support muslim muslim tickets, you support Nigerians to be suffering, Reno your children and generations people will attack them all till the rest of there life.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by adeoba2008(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Gbam. Jagaban is doing really great.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by vanitybutiwanti: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:

See this one. You and who is Biafra? undecided

Yoruba boy go and eat your corn. tongue
Stop lumping SS and SE, you'd be heart broken. The reality is different in real life, south southerners are more rational than south easterners, know this and know peace. You can call me Yoruba or hausa that's your business, deep down you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by richie240: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Hehehehe... Na inside heaven I dey type so o.
#2_late!
grin grin
AngelicBeing:
Hian, for posting this gif and pictures, l will make sure you don't go to Heaven tongue

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by fremjen: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by emerged01(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Blackstan:
Tinubu de shock me seff I jus pray say no be initial gragra. Bcus like dis I don support am with my full chest.. I don de forget Peter obi small small ND I'm serious not sorry doing so.. God pls keep using Tinubu to liberate dis great Nation.. Amen

Haters repent and accept positivity

#Shalom#
He has grown more in popularity. Even those who voted against him havent find any reason to attack him.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by richie240: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Typical obidient.. . Full of hatred!
cool
Diddycsbsb:
I want to talk to this bastardized Reno,. Now you choose who to attack,. You attack Buhari, Buhari we buy fuel cheap,you attack Obi who have a better plans for the poor masses,now fuel is high things are high with some weeks of tinubu. Reno you will die untimely death. Reno you will never survive the wrath of God this year, if you are lucky you will survive. Mark it here,. You support muslim muslim tickets, you support Nigerians to be suffering, Reno your children and generations people will attack them all till the rest of there life.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Sebi naira official rate don crash to 664 to a dollar?

Black market go reach 1k soon.

Make una continue dey praise nonsense.
Na we all go collet! grin
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by kestolove95(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Focus on issues. That is how we were focusing on the type of shoe Shittima wore to the NBA conference, how Tinubu was licking his fingers and other bulabulaba. FOCUS ON ISSUES. MIND YOU AM NO MORE OBIDIENT. AM NOW FULLY BATIFIED! No time for nonsense. Anybody who is able to reach out to Peter Obi should tell him to stop wasting his time and money.

" Apolitician that keeps his campaign promises is one hundred times better than a pastor whose prophecies do not come to pass. I never supported Tinubu because of his past, especially with the Chicago white heroin cartel. Nevertheless, in the last two weeks, he has impressed me with his performance. And I now have more respect for him than for men of God, like pastors Tunde Bakare, Paul Enenche, and many others, who sullied themselves with their utterances and actions during#NigerianElections2023. " grin

#TableShaker
Reno Omokri
am not obidi0t follower am fully batified but remo was never our supporter but fully Atikulooter ...let him join our party bd fully declare for apc until den I will never take him serious
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by JoshTim: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Ogene001:
Buhari own was more than this. It's normal, initial gra gra

It's a lie...you forget things easily. Do you know how much time it took PMB to constitute his cabinet or make appointments? talkless of signing bills into law. Infact, he rejected good bills.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by treatise: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by pachigo001(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Blackstan:
Tinubu de shock me seff I jus pray say no be initial gragra. Bcus like dis I don support am with my full chest.. I don de forget Peter obi small small ND I'm serious not sorry doing so.. God pls keep using Tinubu to liberate dis great Nation.. Amen

Haters repent and accept positivity

#Shalom#
make una calm down na the man never reach two months I don’t know why Nigerians are easily deceived
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Impactors27: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Oga talk one here today talk another one here tomorrow
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Ubanz: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Guy is looking for ways to end his exile.
He don dey miss Amala and gbegiri.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2023
Or u dey find appointment ....you don forget say your oga Atiku case dey court?
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2023
Reno has always been a fool.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
am not obidi0t follower am fully batified but remo was never our supporter but fully Atikulooter ...let him join our party bd fully declare for apc until den I will never take him serious

It's a free world. What is most important is stating the TRUTH. As long as Reno is a Nigerian it is okay by me. What is politics with out oppositions. There is no motion without friction.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by JoshTim: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
The price of cement has come down to #1500.
Local refineries are working at 100%.
Fuel is #100 per litre.
A bag of rice is now #10k.
He tried.

Lol, see this one. Economy don't work that way. A study of price trend most of the time is upward...there is the global effects on prices....the only solution is for income to increase by proportionate amount or a bit more than proportionate amount. The major issue in Nigeria is price increasing and salaries remaining the same.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by pennyland(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Omokiri is looking for soft landing because he was on exile hence Buhari tenure
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by gosmoney(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2023
Engrduke:
Those who sincerely assess Tinubu based on his antecedents won't be surprised about his administrative brilliance. Reno Omokri and his ilks are just waking up to the reality.
My own reservation is how he will be able to manouvre many resistance he will get from political cabal, corrupt contractors/business men whose necks are deep in shoddy deeds and career civil servants.

May God bless Nigeria.
tinubu is wiser den all of dem to convince him will be very difficult I tell u

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by gosmoney(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2023
am4truth:

Go ahead and list the reforms Buhari did in his first 21 days in office.

Noise maker.
don't mind am na d comments from obident e dey follow for social media
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Kaiser20: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2023
theredaddy:
in the last two weeks we keep pressing there neck, anything to make Peter Obi lost his mpeke voice fully
If Nigeria is good or bad it is for you poor kids like you and your friends and family members, Obi naa VIP already
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Owaincouncil: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2023
This guy is missing home already. I will advise you to wait until tinubu remove DSS, IGP and other security heads before you come o to avoid Mazi Nnamdi Kanu treatment.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by kestolove95(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's a free world. What is most important is stating the TRUTH. As long as Reno is a Nigerian it is okay by me.
he should come and clear his corruption charges until den anything he say, to mi it's an eye service
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Tzar(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2023
This is what reasonable people do. Applaud & encourage good work & criticize when you see bad work. Nigerians expect you to be God amd not make mistakes in judgement. So people are afraid of giving accolades so they don’t get criticized for their earlier statements even if the conditions have changed!
Honestly, some Nigerians are a special breed of biased, hypocritical people.
For me, pure evil is when you see good work & keep quiet & only criticize when you see failure!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by babamoha(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=Peacemaker5128 post=123801418]https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1669064694999425024
[/quote
Mr Tableshaker let's wait and hear your opinion later on some issues but with this you are welcome
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Mpanyi: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2023
Alliswell248:

We r interested in issue based politics, not beer or kids politics.

Who gave him the power to attack and not to attack? Let him simply say Tinubu has done well so far. Who asked him about attacking or not attacking? However for I as a person, it doesn't make sense at all to appraise Tinubu yet.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Bluntemperor: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Omokri want to come back home

And what is wrong with that?
Afterall, thousands of Nigeria,if not Millions are looking forward that Nigeria must get it right!
I have so many Nigerians in diasporal that are eagerly looking forward to come and contribute their quotas,if only Nigeria is ready for business!
One thing about Omokiri is his conviction and bluntiness but saying he prefers Atiku is a big minus for him.yet his Choice.That is the beauty of Democracy.
You forget others:
- Education Bank is coming
-Electricity Act is signed
-ALL those Padding Salaries and Wages in Federal Govt- Sector are suspended- where a level 6 will be collecting over N256 per month,on the same as level 12-14 grade have been arrested and to face the Courts soon!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by olaadesino(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2023
Ogene001:
Buhari own was more than this. It's normal, initial gra gra
Mention the achievement of Buhari in the first one year

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by RenaissanceGuy: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2023
jmoore:
Fugitive. Travel down to Nigeria and congratulate him.

Coward that is looking for amnesty.

High cost of petrol welcome!
High cost of transportation welcome! _
2 days sit at home weekly for government workers in some states because of hardship.
Amnesty for what crime?? I may not be a full-fledged fan of Reno, but he's not a coward by any stretch
He's only being over-opinionated, which Deji who lives here in Nigeria also does. So is Deji also looking for "amnesty" because he sometimes praises govt policies??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George / Buhari May Sack Emefiele ‘Any Moment From Now’ - Ripples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.