Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri (30868 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by nairalanda1(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2023
jmoore:
Fugitive. Travel down to Nigeria and congratulate him.

Coward that is looking for amnesty.

High cost of petrol welcome!
High cost of transportation welcome! _
2 days sit at home weekly for government workers in some states because of hardship.

Correct, but the thing is, the way I see this subsidy thing, whether we pay N540 or N195, either way, we would still pay a high price for fuel.

Petrol costs money to refine, and transport. Pretending it is cheap in the name of subsidy does not change that.

Either we pay market price for petrol, or we would pay the IMF price. And IMF dey do jaga jaga.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by obyno82: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2023
theredaddy:
in the last two weeks we keep pressing there neck, anything to make Peter Obi lost his mpeke voice fully

Ngige did more than this
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by LeeSmart: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2023
This one the look for safe landing but no go work
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Amnesty for what crime?? I may not be a full-fledged fan of Reno, but he's not a coward by any stretch
He's only being over-opinionated, which Deji who lives here in Nigeria also does. So is Deji also looking for "amnesty" because he sometimes praises govt policies??
You don't know Reno.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala served under Jonathan. She left her office in USA to come down to Nigeria and vote.

Reno has been a fugitive for the past 8 years. That's the main point. Wetin dey pursue him?
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by 43Ronin: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2023
be like Atiku no go contest 2027 elections. Baba don dey jobless.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Jaybee3456: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

He never achieve anything
He is a disaster waiting to happen

Dayummm niggar yous an idio*
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Correct, but the thing is, the way I see this subsidy thing, whether we pay N540 or N195, either way, we would still pay a high price for fuel.

Petrol costs money to refine, and transport. Pretending it is cheap in the name of subsidy does not change that.

Either we pay market price for petrol, or we would pay the IMF price. And IMF dey do jaga jaga.

Stop deceiving yourself with this copy and paste replies you keep posting everywhere.

What is the role of government if not to make life easier for the citizens?
USA pays subsidies too!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by MrUchenna1(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmed Table Licker (CTL)
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Chimaceezee: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1669064694999425024
Peter obi presidency has made us know the people fighting for a good Nigeria and the ones fighting for their pocket
Reno is fighting for his pocket, pastor wey mumu
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by nairalanda1(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2023
jmoore:

Stop deceiving yourself with this copy and paste replies you keep posting everywhere.

What is the role of government if not to make life easier for the citizens?
USA pays subsidies too!

USA pays subsides to manufacturers...not the kind of subsides we do.

In breif, the kind of subsidies we do is called explicit subsides...which means we set the price below the production and transport cost of fuel, and pay the difference in subsides cost to the petroleum sector.

The problem with that kind of subsidy is that production and transport costs rise...especially since Diesel was deregulated, and also with the fall in our value of naira due to low forex earnings from oil...and the fact that refinereis have to be maintained and upgraded...and the more the cost rises, the more the subsidy rises

At the end, one has to keep on taking money from the budget at an increasing pace....until you are borrowing for spending and for budget.

USA on the other hand gives refineries tax incentives, and suchlike as its subsidy. Then if you are poor, you can get some financial aid to buy fuel (but you have to prove hardship and it is not for life).

Oga, I am not happy about the price increase too. But the cost of subsides is getting beyond what we can afford, and we are borrowing too too much. Yes, Buhari and Tinubu brought this on us...yes, past governments too played their part....but there is the past, and there is now.

And right now, we are no longer masters of our destiny.

(Though we can tax everyone in Nigeria and pay subsidies. Cutting government costs is the right thing to do, but the money raised won't pay for subsidies).
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Yankee101: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2023
Seeking an appointment

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2023
nairalee:
Truth be told even as an obedient I cannot deny the fact that he has hit the ground running. I just hope its not initial gra-gra cos I remember when Buhari started and people were shouting body language.

I wish the best for Tinubu cos at the end of the day, good governance is what we demand. If its better for my fellow Nigerians, good and fine
what's initial gra gra? Is he going to reintroduced subsidy in 2 years time or bring back Emefiele /Bawa? Anything he does today is final. No going back

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by 77up(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023
greatiyk4u:
I know he must find a way t bring in Peter Obi to increase his online presence
...and he didn't give your lord and savior the attention he crave in his twit.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by JuanDeDios: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Fuel Subsidy GONE
EFCC's Bawa GONE
NLC strike threat GONE
Multiple Exchange Rates GONE
Fuel queue/ GONE
Slow pace of governance GONE
If you ask me, this is an accurate assessment of Mr Tinubu's government so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by RenaissanceGuy: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
jmoore:

You don't know Reno.
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala served under Jonathan. She left her office in USA to come down to Nigeria and vote.
Reno has been a fugitive for the past 8 years. That's the main point. Wetin dey pursue him?
Reno has said several times that he has visited Nigeria after Jonathan's exit and even attended public functions. Why didn't EFCC or SSS arrest him at the airport??
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Multiple Exchange Rates GONE....

is this true....??
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Agboogashi: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Who cares whether or not you attack. Is it not your name - attack dog.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by ennygr8: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Vey soon The "PO" himself will issue a statement to applaud BAT and give up in the search of his mandate. Lol
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Reno has said several times that he has visited Nigeria after Jonathan's exit and even attended public functions. Why didn't EFCC or SSS arrest him at the airport??
And you believed him? Continue to believe him.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This one is one of the betrayal we have in the south south. Because of money they have sold their conscience.

if i find out later you are actualy from south east,you go hear ram....
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by bayelsaowei(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Mumu Reno
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Kaiser20: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2023
pachigo001:
make una calm down na the man never reach two months I don’t know why Nigerians are easily deceived
naa Agbado Mumu Dem, no bi all nigerans dey stupid
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by AbuAeesha: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Omokri want to come back home
lolz
why did he came back in the past 8yrs?
nothing bad in going a great movement.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Gentew(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Ogene001:
Buhari own was more than this. It's normal, initial gra gra

Buhari didn't do anything at all..... it took Buhari over 6months to even start government business.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by ceejayluv(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Blackstan:
Tinubu de shock me seff I jus pray say no be initial gragra. Bcus like dis I don support am with my full chest.. I don de forget Peter obi small small ND I'm serious not sorry doing so.. God pls keep using Tinubu to liberate dis great Nation.. Amen

Haters repent and accept positivity

#Shalom#
You be AGIP?
I wish the best for Naija sha but we'll have to thank the pressure from the opposition for making BAT sit up to prove himself worthy
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by MightySparrow: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:

He should. He has the right to.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by positive11: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2023
you way no be coward enter stree dey protest now
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Starz825(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2023
jmoore:

2 days sit at home weekly for government workers in some states because of hardship.

So if peter obi had been the president as we speak....so things will just be cheap and easy in two weeks ....

What about the damage done by buhari administration...

Dey play.....even if na peter obi dey there ..good things won't just happen overnight....

Nigeria will pay for the wrongs committed by previous administrations esp this latter one ...

You think Nation/government is like a football match where you bring in messi/cr7 and he changes the game in a twinkle of an eye

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by afesco: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
As simple as ABC.
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by Keneeby(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2023
He is waiting for appointment from Tinubu
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by greatestdestiny: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

One thing I love Reno for is that he has *Common Sense* one can't blame Sowore because *Common Sense* is not indeed common. 🤾🤾🤾🤾🤾
Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by bluecircle470: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2023
jmoore:

Sit at home and lockdown in SE welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks / Osinbajo Arrives Bayelsa State For Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.