Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) (42298 Views)

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Chochovini: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
oneclickng:
Stop supporting Tinubu, then it will vanish overnight
. Hahahahahahaha... But balabluu doesn‘t have it na.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by HeDied: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
I don't think this stuff has a solution.

Look at a thread I created here years ago to ask for solution on the same matter, I have taken different substances but the stuff has not completely died. Only one of the native stuff is trying to control (not kill) it. I'm not sure there's anything as a solution to this stuff.

https://www.nairaland.com/6969566/how-treat-ailment-infection-please
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by obayendo1010(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Don't apply any substance just allow hair to grow and cover those places before you next barbing.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Chochovini: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
You can‘t go wrong with Neo-medrol or Neo-presol cream.
They are sold only in the Chemist. It use to be N1,500-N2,000 But now, its a bit expensive. Say N10K or more.
I wish you a faster cure.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by shineeye1: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Because of this, I had to buy my clipper.

Use original FUNBACT A tube gel continuously. Thank me later...
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Hotwest: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminds me of a local channel tv programme back n the days...AB bumbs centre solution
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by steffi01(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
yomifola:
Please.. go and.cut the head off lol
bad nigur grin
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by drololaaof: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Very simple you are reacting to metallic shavers.
Stop barbers to trim the hair lines or use shaving powder before you develop full blown bumps at the back of your head
You can develop keloids as time goes on which is very distressing, disfigure
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by senatoreze: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
I strongly recommend a product known as NEO MEDIROL.

Visit the nearest pharmacy and buy one.

I believe in its efficacy.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by hernandson(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
KingAzubuike:
It happens when new hair from the follicles grow inwards instead of outwards. When you shave or baby always ensure you bath and scrub regularly for the next two days.
Also known as ingrowth
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Map1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
[b][/b]6
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

do you stay in Ibadan?if yes get back to me i will give you a soap
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by mtngloetiartel: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Which kain wahala be dis nitori olorun!
engrpheleeks:
Apply methylated spirit... And change barber

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Lovebaby76: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Download latest music and watch lyric video | Download Latest Movies

D m n ā i j a . c o m

LIL BABY - GO HARD

METROBOOMIN FT SWAE LEE, LIL WAYNE, OFFSET - ANNIHILATE

JUICE WRLD - GLO D UP

ZINOLEESKY - A1 FEELING DISORDER

ASAKE FT OLAMIDE - AMAPIANO
GUNNA - BREAD BUTTER

POST MALONE - MOURNING

FIVIO FOREIGN - CONCUSSION FT KANYE WEST

CALLIN - A BOOGIE WIT DA HOODIE X METRO BOOMIN X NAV

HIT-BOY X BIG-HIT - RECKLESS RATCHET

SEYI VIBEZ - HAT TRICK

BURNA BOY - SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WORLD

OLAMIDE X ASAKE - NEW RELIGION
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by onomeabuja: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
SafetyPlug:
Buy and use Epiderm triple action cream. It is sold for ₦500. Thank me later!
Pls how about treatment of rashes because I notice some on my body (very very small)now and it pains me...what do I do thanks
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Twhyhenry8296: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

Get this Mckoll cream, it works perfect

It doesn’t work cos I’ve used it before, so don’t patronise him.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Jungpablo: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

lol
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by grandstar(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Damian
Have you bought the EndixG I recommended? It would disappear in no time!
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by SafetyPlug(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
onomeabuja:

Pls how about treatment of rashes because I notice some on my body (very very small)now and it pains me...what do I do thanks

The product I recommended for OP is based on personal experience; had same issue, used the Epiderm product and it worked for me.

I will suggest you visit a pharmacy and see what the recommend for you. However, whenever I experience something like heat rash, I use Damatol powder.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by onomeabuja: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
SafetyPlug:

The product I recommended for OP is based on personal experience; had same issue, used the Epiderm product and it worked for me.

I will suggest you visit a pharmacy and see what the recommend for you. However, whenever I experience something like heat rash, I use Damatol powder.
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by specialmati(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

cool cool cool cool cool just use your hand to press those areas like you are pressing pimple make sure its open and then apply izal on the affected areas it hurt ooh but it will dry it up.then when you barb dont carve your back head
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Ameduedwin: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
You are in for a very long stress, That thing is very stubborn. May you receive help quick.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Geonigga(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Use epiderm cream and thank me later, mine has gone.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by DrDunamis(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

When challenges are small like this, go to the appropriate authorities. Nairaland no be hospital
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Blackpowers101: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Nothing to fear, we treat all this things locally, the herbs i will send to you will start the treatment inwardly then some herbs to rub on it. you will get results in less than a week. My numbers is not strange here on nairaland. 09034568201. If it doesn't work come here and talk about it.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Icent99(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
onadana:

I used my personal clipper and it appeared.What are you saying?
majorly it is caused by bacteria present on the publicly used clippers. You might want to check if you have inward growing hair, They can also cause it
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Icent99(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Agromuda:

I have been using my personal clipper for over 15 years, yet one or two of this boils do appears once in a while after barbing. It is inward hair growth that cause it. It should be given attention anyways
you're right
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by pretydiva(f): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buy neo medrol. It's a bit expensive and scarce, but it works like magic.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by slyfox35(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
I know I commented late, but this is ingrowth hair, it keeps on growing inwards, the more it grows, the bigger these so called boils are, this is the only solution, I used it for mine and it helped, get a clean needle and tell someone, to help you look for the ingrowth hairs and pull their top out, after uve finished with all of em, make sure you bath and rub those parts with after shave containing spirit(hope that's the right name) it helps keeps the newly removed hair tip firm and not bending inwards till it grows
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by bluefilm: 2:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

You have contracted COVID.

Congratulations.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by blaakinlagos(m): 2:26am On Jun 16, 2023
Buy BUMP PATROL...You'll be thankful to me for life
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Omowise1: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Every time you barb your hair make sure to tell the barber to disinfectant all his tools. Secondly, as you enter house clean your entire head + face. Get baby wipes, add some drops of essential oils like Tea Tree. Let it enter well before you bath.

For your sake I hope this is just ingrown bumps. I can see some hairs trapped. Locate tweezers or needle. Very carefully, free trapped strands but don't rip it out from the cuticle else the cycle will repeat. Ingrowns are due to cutting hair below skin level which is usually hard to do but you know as barbers like clippers hitting sharp! Also, cutting against the direction your hair grows is a guaranteed way to cut hair below skin and see bumps. Find your hair growth direction. If they cannot follow the pattern exact then instruct not to shave the hair so closely.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by CyberWolf: 5:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Use Isol germicide, it will kill that stuff in less than 1 week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Antibiotics After Sex / 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.