Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) (42323 Views)

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by CodeTemplar: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Use Robb after shaving outside or use triple action creams.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by kmonaolapo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
so to cut the head is the solution abi? ode

yomifola:
Please.. go and.cut the head off lol
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Franagg(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Absuchat:
grin

Get a sterilized needle and let someone help you to carefully remove the hair on those spot growing inwardly, you will be relieved within one day
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by sucexfic(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Boss please help me with your number or the person number, ive spent alot in the hospital on similar issue but all to no avail, please help my life 🙏🙏🙏
Adesina18111:
Heaven knows I hate this thing...I always pity those who have it at the back of their heads...that's why I made sure I saved to buy my first clipper back then...reduce your frequent visit to just anyhow Barber....please no sleep on it oo make he no spoil your fine boy

I will advise you go local to treat it...I have seen someone spending alot of money on it without positive result until he went for local treatment and it dried off even as big as it was..ire oooo
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by whtv: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Because of this, I had to buy my clipper.

Wash after each shave, apply methylated spirit to surface, allow to dry then use either sivoderm or visita plus to rub on it as a top coat.

If you choose to use the sivoderm, then use it only at night.... the rest you can apply during the day.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by promez(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mckoll Cream works like magic, I am a living witness. It dries it up and stops the itching.

Get this Mckoll cream, it works perfectly[/quote]
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Dododawa01: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
yomifola:
Please.. go and.cut the head off lol
Are u normal but tell your family member that u need to go for test
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by alobright17(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
madridguy:
Do you mean he should apply potash or be using it like tablet?

Apply make sure it scratches the surface. Just make sure the potash is little wet. It's painful but the result will sweet you.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Vikynas: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
LUAN1:
See your hear
his hearing jaja English dey prison
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by rickleye: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
We call them Razor bumps …Don’t be scared but the causes are
1. The clipper was not sterilized after it was first used. It should have been cleaned with clipper oil .

2. Your ingrown hair isn’t allowed to come out so it is growing under the skin.

It’s not HIV so don’t be scared . Just make sure the barber cleans his tools and no close shave.

Google “ Bump Free “ this works for me

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by tochman(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
I had this same issue for over 10 years. It is caused by damaged hair follicles and staphylococcus Aureus. It is not a clipper wahala. Clipper cant stop you from getting it. It is called Acne Keloidalis Nuchae. After battling with mine for over 10 years, I was able to treat it with some antibiotics and daily application of Damatol Hair Cream. Then I started keeping afro. I avoid carving the back of my head to prevent reoccurrence.

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by SIRKAY98(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
it happened to me ooo. go to a good pharmacy and get a strong anti biotic, run ooo, dont wait, it have to be stopped from inside.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ugodson(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
tochman:
I had this same issue for over 10 years. It is caused by damaged hair follicles and staphylococcus Aureus. It is not a clipper wahala. Clipper cant stop you from getting it. It is called Acne Keloidalis Nuchae. After battling with mine for over 10 years, I was able to treat it with some antibiotics and daily application of Damatol Hair Cream. Then I started keeping afro. I avoid carving the back of my head to prevent reoccurrence.

What antibiotics did you take bro
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by madridguy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oh okay. Thanks for this.

alobright17:
Apply make sure it scratches the surface. Just make sure the potash is little wet. It's painful but the result will sweet you.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Put salt in a warm water and use it to clean it twice a day.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by olawonder(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Worst thing you’d apply to this is antiseptic or dermatitis cream! What you need is wash with clear normal water and dry with clean towel… dab the area with tea tree oil (find good pure brand to buy). Make sure the pores on the surface of the affected area are opened when washing for the oil to get inside and don’t apply too much just the exact area using cotton buds. Now the most important things: 1. after cleaning and applying oil try not to touch, even when it itches really bad… 2. On second or third day if you notice the area is drying looking like the treatment is working don’t wash too hard, that is dont open up the pores, just clean and apply oil to the surface… and 3. stay away from the sun to avoid sweating.

In just few days it’ll totally dry off, at this point wait a little longer before you start pinching to avoid opening up unhealed pores! Good luck
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by DICO111(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mosidrol ...it's very effective
As you apply am sef u go
confirm from the immediate
effect you will feel
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by peacettw: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
How is this disturbing?
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by onadana: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Icent99:
This is why it is important to have ones personal clipper

I used my personal clipper and it appeared.What are you saying?
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by kellybently(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Always use hot towel after you barb or shelve
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by jbenchuks: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Use Shea butter cream as your hair cream
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Offaboy: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oh sorry for what happen to your head but i have a prefect remedy for it....Go to Pharmacy and request for a cream to cure it within a month it will cure. I am talking from the experience
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
After that we will hear from false prophet
id4sho:
Verywickedman , come give prescription tongue

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Lvgirl: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Pls leave it. I like it on your head
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by grandstar(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Go and buy EndixG. It would treat asap. It was recommended by a plastic surgeon.

It is about 1,200. It is a cream in toothpaste form.

Just go to any good pharmacy and you should get it there. Always have it available even after the bumps have gone. They may reappear.

Also, it is not caused by using someone's else clippers. It is what causes your shaving bumps that is also the cause.

The electronic clippers used since the 1990s cut your hair below the skin. When your hair wants to grow back, it may miss the hole it is sprout from and instead grow under the skin and start irritating it. The irritated skin becomes a bump.

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ibirongbe: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

Get this Mckoll cream, it works perfect

Sorry bro how much is Mckoll cream and where can one get it?
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by deavicky(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

don't allow them to turn the back of the clipper when shaving next time.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Omoawoke: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
ibirongbe:

Sorry bro how much is Mckoll cream and where can one get it?

I know they sell it in Hmedix in Abuja, price should be around 3k or so.
I think you can check online too.
Just browse it

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Adesina18111(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
I shall Quote you immediately I get in touch with the guy ASAP

sucexfic:
Boss please help me with your number or the person number, ive spent alot in the hospital on similar issue but all to no avail, please help my life 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ibirongbe: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know they sell it in Hmedix in Abuja, price should be around 3k or so.
I think you can check online too.
Just browse it

Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Boys Went To Swim At Lokogoma Canary Water Abuja, One Drowns (Pictures, Video) / Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User / Antibiotics After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.