Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) (42439 Views)

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by OriOko88(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buy dermatol and apply. It really works. Or buy aspirin,grind it to powder then mix it with dermatol or haircream and apply. It works like magic
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Stoicful(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
KingAzubuike:
It happens when new hair from the follicles grow inwards instead of outwards. When you shave or baby always ensure you bath and scrub regularly for the next two days.
Tell someone who is very calm to sterilize a pin then he or she will try to remove those hair growing inward to straighten up. It wouldn't be more than 10 strands doing much damage, then after use oil to moisturize the back of your hair daily. In a week it would feel like nothing was there

4 Likes

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Gbenga4ever1411: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abeg make una dey use sterilize clipper
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by worksmart(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Where is the disturbing picture?
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ozo13(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
German measles likely.
See a dermatologist
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Marktylerr: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Because of this, I had to buy my clipper.
It's caused by clipper when carving. Use Aboniki balm... It will disappear
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by lexxi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Apply Hypo daily and thank me later.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by alobright17(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Just use potash and thank me later , na 100% hack for that thing it cured mine many years ago
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Munamu: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buy neo-presol, apply it often. It will stop itching u and then go.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ojehmario1969(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Apply darmatol
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by alobright17(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Mix garlic, ginger and spirit. Apply it everyday.

Thank me later

Long process just potash only .
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Mrjonah(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Try Aleo vera I believe you will be fine
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by greatestdestiny: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Deep your finger in your ears, get the wap and rub it on it. Do it for a week,it will dry off and disappear.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Dele2017: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Please, MOD should discourage people from coming here to seek medical advice. Anyone with challenging health problems should go to an appropriate place (Hospital or ...) where there are professionals trained to handle such cases.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Judolisco(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Go to general hospital and complain.... Na general hospital I talk oh or teaching hospital.... Don't let barbers use sharp clippers on u again... Ur skin doesn't like it...
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by tamdun: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
We call it big man cheesy
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Habyyet: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buy acne away cream
It just 350 or there about
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Fireboy02: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Pls use hydronic oik. Apply for 5 days morning and night
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by sankolo84: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Guy, go and buy "Holy Michael perfume" and apply it morning and night after bathing. I promise you, it will dry up in 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Ogbuefi123: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Don't pressurize it with oyibo medicine oo
Just make sure after barbing they apply spirit, then you get home bath apply Dustin powder and don't be scratching and bursting it, it will go after a while.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Balofariojames: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
It's not boil rather it's barbing infection, in a short word, go to pharmacy and ask for neo medraw, apply it after bath, in short time it will disappear.then you will thank me later.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by phemmyfour: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
KingAzubuike:
It happens when new hair from the follicles grow inwards instead of outwards. When you shave or baby always ensure you bath and scrub regularly for the next two days.
he should get his own clipper. No amount of bathing can prevent it if he continue to use infected clipper

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Ayomivic(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Go and buy epidemic tube from pharmacy. It will kill it
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Chem2020: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

From my experience, apply Damatol regularly on it, reduce your frequency of going to the barber and most importantly buy your own clipper

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Yemmysworld91: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Bafama cream will do the magic.. 500 naira
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by akinolaaaa(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Buy neomedro and use anti biotics

Takes 7days or more for full results
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Do you mean he should apply potash or be using it like tablet?

alobright17:

Just use potash and thank me later , na 100% hack for that thing it cured mine many years ago
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by akinolaaaa(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Munamu:
Buy neo-presol, apply it often. It will stop itching u and then go.

That is true.neo medro or neo presol ..works like magic
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Gabkan7: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

bumps
bro
get strong anti-biotic for yourself, open the affect area steam bath and apply snipper their for two days morning and night. Buy bgcream and apply their as often as possible daily. Lastly barb regularly to keep the area skined and pleadt with you barber to avoid injuiring you. Thank me later after two weeks
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by iammolise(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lord! I dread head scars like doom, i should get a personal clipper :oLord! I dread head scars like doom, i should get a personal clipper jeez ;8@
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Deeniffy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
That time i got those thing at my back, what i did is that i will scratch it with a sharp object like a steriled blade till blood come out and then use mocol spirit feeling the slight pain and finally rub darmatol on it. This is what i do often and often till it dry up and ve back my fresh backneck skin layer...Mind you those thing re very stubborn to cure, so u start the treatment now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Antibiotics After Sex / Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.