Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) (42438 Views)

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by EnterpriseMan: 7:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Because of this, I had to buy my clipper.

Ingrown hair
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ekrizz(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Get Neo Presol. It worked for my friend. It is trusted. Make sure you get your products from trusted stores

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by mickyeddi(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2023
It's called kurupa!!
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2023
What God Desires You To Become

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Lifted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAs4Kzp6YZo
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Olumiday15: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Please try to buy your personal clipper
Let me recommend this to you

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by tochman(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2023
ugodson:

What antibiotics did you take bro

dicloxacillin or clindamycin. That's what I used

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by akreest(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Use Betnovate C Cream. It will kill it off. Ensure that it is Betnovate C and not Betnovate N
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Omoawoke: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:

It doesn’t work cos I’ve used it before, so don’t patronise him.

Bros, I no talk say I dey sell the cream oo, I’m not a marketer. It happened to me and I used that cream and it became history. A lot of people have used it and it worked for them, I only recommended based on experience. Which one is he should not patronize me? Do I look like a cream seller to you?
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by naijanaso: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2023
AmadeGTG:

It does 100 percent

Thanks bro. Will try it
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by naijanaso: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2023
sholay4star:
He should stop using public clipper

It's not about public clippers. I've had my own clippers and grooming accessories for over 23 yrs now, but I still had it.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by naijanaso: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Get this Mckoll cream, it works perfect

The McKoll is not as effective. I've used over 4...i. Maybe I should also try the Epiderm as suggested. But one thing I've noticed recently with mine is that Aloe Vera based soaps tend to have positive effects on bringing it down. I changed my soap to Irish Spring aloe Vera soap recently, and I noticed it kinda reduced the itchy nature. I stopped the use and days later, the itching came back. Now I'm currently using the green Eva soap with aloe vera and it's keeping it dry without even applying any cream. I'll continue with the aloe based soap and maybe add the Epiderm as suggested here by some people and see the effects.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by waleyp(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
how much did you get them and how long dig you use them for ?
tochman:

dicloxacillin or clindamycin. That's what I used
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by tochman(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
waleyp:
how much did you get them and how long dig you use them for ?

I used them for a number of years. On and off. Maybe 3 - 4 years. but not consistently. They are very strong antibiotics. I have no idea how much it is now, Its been quite long since I last took it.

But you must note that antibiotics alone cant stop it. If you can, keep afro. Dont let blades touch that place too much

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by waleyp(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
how far?
have you gotten solution yet?
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Antibiotics After Sex / Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.