Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29479 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

White full inside your dirty pussy but i will help her with my foots grin grin grin grin grin
Come to south west here and see the kind dirty jobs wey your people dey do, e no pass to either sell ugwu leaf, or to dey push wheelbarrow dey sell phone parts 🀣🀣🀣😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:35am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You mean those your dirty women who hardly take bath? why is your prominent people running after women?
Your women are shapeless with ugly face and smelly ..... even your men are running away from them grin grin grin grin grin grin maybe you need to have a conversation with Seyi Tinubu
Hahahah!!! E pain am, Pele ehn 😜😜🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahahah!!! Were, I mean your papa sick pass me, ogba dey hin head, your mama go also get yam for leg, e sure me die, family of baboons 🀣🀣🀣🀣😜

I won't even sleep with your women even for free, are we going to talk about their smelling body or dirty pussy?
Most ugly and dirty tribe in Nigeria is your people, have you seen your people eating that disgusting thing called ewedu and gbegiri? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your women sleep around like dog
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I won't even sleep with your women even for free, are we going to talk about their smelling body or dirty pussy?
Most ugly and dirty tribe in Nigeria is your people, have you seen your people eating that disgusting thing called ewedu and gbegiri? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your women sleep around like dog
Hahaha!!! Come here, I can take you to all the brothels here, nah your tribe full here, were, you no get anything to talk for mouth, come Ogun state here, and see how useless your girls be🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:42am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Come to south west here and see the kind dirty jobs wey your people dey do, e no pass to either sell ugwu leaf, or to dey push wheelbarrow dey sell phone parts 🀣🀣🀣😜😜

Are we talking about the same people buying almost all your land? Omo your people is very lazy and useless like your father
Your women sleep around like dog, i can Bleep your mother with my foot if offer her money grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:43am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahaha!!! Come here, I can take you to all the brothels here, nah your tribe full here, were, you no get anything to talk for mouth, come Ogun state here, and see how useless your girls be🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜

You mean to take me around your mud house with tiny windows? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Are we talking about the same people buying almost all your land? Omo your people is very lazy and useless like your father
Your women sleep around like dog, i can Bleep your mother with my foot if offer her money grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahah!!! Just like your mama, that haggard dog is being bleeped around, your tribe are the worst set of people on this planet earth, you are just pained your man isn't ruling us, and as matter of fact, power will never ever be zoned to your region, once Tinubu leaves, power goes back to the north, you and your people are of no value to us, go to your Biafra land, koni daa fun gbogbo yin. Your mama kpekus dey stink 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:45am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahahah!!! E pain am, Pele ehn 😜😜🀣🀣🀣

I want to hit my left foot deep inside your mother pussy, she will cum like never before cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:46am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You mean to take me around your mud house with tiny windows? grin grin grin grin grin grin
I saw worse in Imo, Abia, Onitsha, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra 🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:52am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahahah!!! Just like your mama, that haggard dog is being bleeped around, your tribe are the worst set of people on this planet earth, you are just pained your man isn't ruling us, and as matter of fact, power will never ever be zoned to your region, once Tinubu leaves, power goes back to the north, you and your people are of no value to us, go to your Biafra land, koni daa fun gbogbo yin. Your mama kpekus dey stink 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I will never touch your mother pussy, i just want to use my left foots to tour inside her pussy and she will really enjoy it with heavy cum even though it's very smelly like IrΓΊ (Yoruba) locust beans (English) but i won't mind to help her out.
your mother is sex starved by your useless animal father grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:54am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:

We don't do brown roof with tiny windows grin grin grin grin travel to East you will only see mansions everywhere, your people is a waste
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:55am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:

Your father is a worthless idiot cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

We don't do brown roof with tiny windows grin grin grin grin travel to East you will only see mansions everywhere, your people is a waste
Even some of your igwe houses no fit withstand some normal houses here 😜😜😜🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I will never touch your mother pussy, i just want to use my left foots to tour inside her pussy and she will really enjoy it with heavy cum even though it's very smelly like IrΓΊ (Yoruba) locust beans (English) but i won't mind to help her out.
your mother is sex starved by your useless animal father grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha!!! E pain am, cry more🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:56am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Even some of your igwe houses no fit withstand some normal houses here 😜😜😜🀣🀣

Dude shut it, i have been to yoruba villages, where are you from let me tell you more about your mud house and tiny windows grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Your father is a worthless idiot cool cool cool cool cool
E no reach your papa own, why you dey give slow reply on top your MacBook?🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:57am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Dude shut it, i have been to yoruba villages, where are you from let me tell you more about your mud house and tiny windows grin grin grin
like I said, I saw worse in the east 🀣🀣🀣😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:59am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
E no reach your papa own, why you dey give slow reply on top your MacBook?🀣🀣🀣

You want to steal it criminal? you need to enter flight first grin grin grin grin are you from Imagbon or Gbongan, i am 100% sure heat is seriously dealing with your ass right now grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 3:01am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
like I said, I saw worse in the east 🀣🀣🀣😜😜

Have you been to Ile-ife or modakeke? what about ijebu-ode around asiwaju palace, your mud houses with tiny window is everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You want to steal it criminal? you need to enter flight first grin grin grin grin are you from Imagbon or Gbongan, i am 100% sure heat is seriously dealing with your ass right now grin grin grin
Hahahaahh!! I don get am, e pain am 😜😜🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Have you been to Ile-ife or modakeke? what about ijebu-ode around asiwaju palace, your mud houses with tiny window is everywhere
Hahahaah!!! E pain am o 🀣🀣😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 3:06am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahahaahh!! I don get am, e pain am 😜😜🀣🀣🀣🀣

Pain me for what? why should i lie on faceless forum? do you know how many of your married women i have chop
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 3:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Pain me for what? why should i lie on faceless forum? do you know how many of your married women i have chop
Story, oro naa dun, o Fe ke , Hahahaha🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 3:08am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Story, oro naa dun, o Fe ke , Hahahaha🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I know you are kid grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 3:09am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I know you are kid grin grin grin
But I get brain pass you and your papa combined 😜😜🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 3:12am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
But I get brain pass you and your papa combined 😜😜🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜

You get brain like this? you are a disgrace to your useless parent who could not train you well grin grin grin grin
Look at your mentor, Drug lord tinubu and Mc Oluomo
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 3:12am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You get brain like this? you are a disgrace to your useless parent who could not train you well grin grin grin grin
Look at your mentor, Drug lord tinubu and Mc Oluomo
Chai, e pain am o πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:

Pain me for what? I will drag your blokos tire today πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
This is what you want?
Looking for iPhone emojis
You are waste to your parent
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 3:23am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:

Typing all these gibberish from mud house because of a criminal select president grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Typing all these gibberish from mud house because of a criminal select president grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha!!! Eiyah, Pele, I no know say e go pain you reach that level 🀣🀣😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Pain me for what? I will drag your blokos tire today πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
This is what you want?
Looking for iPhone emojis
You are waste to your parent
Hahahah!!! E don pain am oh 🀣🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 3:26am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahahaha!!! Eiyah, Pele, I no know say e go pain you reach that level 🀣🀣😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

You are going insane at the moment, stop being a fool and do something meaningful with your life, your mentor tinubu was a drug dealer in the united state

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"β€”Kayode Ogundamisi / Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally / Pictures Of Fake Policemen And Soldiers Arrested During Elections In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.