Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29329 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Well... well.. well who knows you might be an offspring of lunatics. If I quote u again u might be finding joy in it cos of ur hopelessness.. sorry I can't be in mental disorderliness as you're. So pathetic no matter what u say again I wont quote u. Get well soon

Think of this for once .... when you combine your prostitute mother ovarian eggs with of sperm of a useless man and a drunkard you called a father, what do you expect? you get idiot like help me quench IamAtAnger,

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
You're an over grown dummy ...

Your head is full of dustbin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
I can see how foolish u r... do you know how old the Walex is?.. do u know if he's old enough to parent the fool insulting him at first Are u so dunce?

I would like to Bleep your mother with my foots grin grin grin grin i will pay well

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 perfect definition that suits all the female figures in ur family.. bravo!

Data is finished wretched Agaborian? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by one4GOD(f): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:
Good morning gentlemen and Ladies, welcome to live updates on today's proceedings,15th June,2023.
Sit back and enjoy.

But before we proceed, here's a summary of what transpired in court yesterday,14th June ,2023.

-Proceedings Began at About 9:14am.

—LP Brought a Massive Collection of Evidence to Court

HE Peter Obi Was Absent & LP Was Represented by LP Women Leader, Mrs Dudu Manuga.

—LP’s Counsel Appearance was Led By Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN

—LP’s Evidence Presentation was Led by Audu Anuga SAN

—All Documents Presented Today Are Contained in the 8th & 9th Schedule

The Following IREV Reports by LGA Were Presented:

>>Benue(21), Niger ( 25), Edo ( 17), Bauchi(20) , Bauchi (All the Blurred for the State), Bayelsa(cool , Bayelsa(All the Blurred for the State), Bayelsa( Plain Sheets with ‘Cancelled’ written on them) , Gombe(cool , Gombe(All the Blurred for the state), Kaduna(21)

— The Following Were Also Presented:

>>Supplementary Certified IREV for Kaduna(2 LGAs)

>>Blurred IREV Download not Linked to Any LGA in Kaduna

>> Raw IREV Forms not Linked to Any LGA in Kaduna (5 Rolls)

>>IREV Certificate of Compliance for 7 States, (6 Tendered, Akwa Ibom Excluded); Name of the other States not Mentioned

>>BVAS & Certificate of Compliance for 28 States & FCT

All Evidence Presented Were Opposed by Respondents but Admitted by Court and Tagged With Exhibit Numbers.

—Arguments Ensued on Why INEC Chairman, Prof Mahmood Yakubu, Has Not Responded to LP’s Subpoena

Court Was Adjourned by 12:38pm to Thursday 15th June 2023 by 9am.

CREDIT; @misspearls, twitter.

Here's the link to the yesterday's proceedings,14 June,2023.

https://www.nairaland.com/7727352/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-14th

15 JUNE 2023

CREDIT;⁹
@ukomahH,@misspearls,@TheserahIbrahim, Twitter.
God punish agbado generation, awon ole jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Lolz get a grip .. I don't think Walex can be that miserable.. can u see how shallow minded you're Mugu Ewu Gambia 🤣🤣

I know you are begging people now to help you raise 100 Naira to buy data, bloody wrenched illiterate grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
tunde1200:
Obi is a failure due to his evil agenda
Failure patapata, Obi omo eru 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by one4GOD(f): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Prosecution for what crime pls? As a drug lord, a dual citizen of Guinea or a man with an unknown identity of no pry, secondary school and family background? No brothers, no sisters, no relatives abi
they have imposed melkizedek give us, no man, no papa, no broda, no sister grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
HayB100:
Failure patapata, Obi omo eru 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell us Tinubu primary and secondary school location? i know you will run away from this question
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Tell us Tinubu primary and secondary school location? i know you will run away from this question
Go ask your papa nah, abi him no dey alive to tell you the history? 😜😜🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JONSYN7154: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV, you have not replied my e-mail yet.

Reply fast as I'll be travelling out on Friday.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
HayB100:

Do you even have a father? even your president select look like dead worms, talk less of your useless nonentity father
who cannot archive anything in his life, even your father can't produce good children apart from giving birth to imbeciles like you grin grin grin grin your father is an imbeciles by nature.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
HayB100:

In fact your father is Oponu grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:
IamV, you have not replied my e-mail yet.

Reply fast as I'll be travelling out on Friday.

I have not gotten a said email.
Okay, here's the email address again;

ICECOLDWXYZ@gmail.com.

Or,you can drop yours,if you don't mind.

Good evening.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Fashionista01:

Thank you for the update. More grease to your elbow.

Miss/Mrs Fashionista, you're always welcome.
Go have a wonderful night.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
modernWays:

Where is evidence he bribe people and use law enforcement agent to disenfranchised people?

You people will just come on Internet and spew rubbish as if you have evidence for that. Only illiterate accuse others without evidence, please desist from doing that.

He bribe people, use thugs and law enforcement agents but yet can't will all the states including his home. The problem of you guys is that you think nobody remain in APC, those millions registered members are stones.

We don't do propagandas here.
We do evidence based conversation here.
Maybe you lived under a rock during the presidential election period, that's the the only substantial justified reason for you first paragraph.

Recorded videos abound of thugs from the APC going around stopping voters from voting ,and even snatching ballot boxes in states like Lagos state,Rivers,Kogi state,Awka- Ibom,Benue state,Imo state and many more.

Some other videos that shows men of the NPF coming in their patrol vans to cart away with ballot boxes from LP strongholds especially in Lagos and Rivers.
This are recorded evidence,what about the ones that couldn't be captured in real time ?

There are videos of INEC staffs changing results to favour the APC during presidential elections at the collation centres across many states in Nigeria.
Go to twitter and watch many of those videos.

We are not the APC that goes around propagating propagandas.
They go around claiming HE peter Obi is an IPOB terrorist,you did you request for evidence for that assertion ?

The also doctored a video ,the popular"yes daddy" video, without forensic investigation,you believed that video and you have the gut to talk about evidence ?

When the APC propaganda machines were claiming HE was arrested and deported from UK ,did you request for evidence ?
But you probably believed it because it suits your bias.
And many more.

And lastly,your last paragraph shows you know absolutely nothing about the requirements to be met before you're declared a president of Nigeria.
You know absolutely nothing about the Electoral Act, because if you do,you won't be sounding this myopic.
It's an elementary knowledge that you don't need to win every states to be declared a winner for the presidential election.
We have basic requirements and once you can meet those requirements, that's enough

N.B ;

If you need those videos,go to twitter,many of them are there.
You can go search them yourself.
I'm not going to do that for you,we are already in court to prove all those illegalities.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Great task you are doing here. We are grateful not great fools like some evil APC acolytes.

I must confess, we appreciate you. Yes we do.

Keep it up !

IamV:

[ Justice Bello thanks everyone for the sustained cooperation of the morning session. He also thanks the staff of the court and wished those leaving journey mercies. ]

----------------------

Big thank you to everyone who kept this thread going and all the silent observers, you're deeply appreciated.

For now,you should all take care and have a great day.

TOMORROW,WE GO HARDER!

#Onelove
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by micodon(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Obi lawyers trying to play smart and ambush the court by sneaking in fresh witnesses that they couldn't originally accommodate

You're plain foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Verily verily I tell you, gbam.

KINGS100:
Interesting! This legal battle is going to be like none other in the political history of this nation.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lovelive: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Olanipekun has been winning cases with technicalities, nothing more, nothing less. This particular case caught him unawares 😂
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MatrixCircle: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jesusssss!!! All this is true
How did Mahmoud got a winner grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MatrixCircle: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buhari don escape to Niger Republic today. grin grin grin grin
Tinubu is in a hurry to do many things same day so as to get acceptance in case of a rerun.
Same day inaugurating NEC, signing this and that , extend old Naira note , students come collect free loan grin ;. inaugurating another thing fast fast in case of rerun. He will have something to hold on to to ask for vote.

Mahmoud Yakubu don escape. shocked
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MatrixCircle: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
XY23:

You see the thing about being conscientiously stupid ehn, e no get reverse. You just constitute nuisance about these proceedings but you learn nothing from them, not even how witness statement is taken. SMH!

That guy ;. @Confirmedzombie ;. the guy stupid die like his name. grin grin I never see name fit person like this. Hahahahaha!!
The guy forgot evidences are what is used to win cases in court.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi is presenting every thing.He has presented the Bvas and Form EC8A already, nothing is been left behind.

He hasn't displayed them
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I don't know why you're confusing your likes? Obi petition wasn't the same with the Osun gubernatorial election that was decided by the supreme court. The Osun own borders on over voting in which Oyetola only rely on backend information supplied to him without backing it with BVAS and voters'register. The supreme court said there was no law that says INEC should transfer accredited voters (note accredited voters and not votes cast) to backend and if done it has become a secondary data, which is not known to any law.
Meanwhile, Obi and LP petition borders on manipulation of votes, suppression of votes and breached of INEC guidelines. So, you can see reasons why they are presenting everything presentable. Mark you, many of the SAN handling Obi case are the same set of people that won the case for Adeleke at the Supreme court. Are you now telling me, you know more than them?
Again, as they are submitting the EC8A forms, they are also submitting information provided by the BVAS along.
Go back and check the details of Obi petition and stop confusing yourself and people like you.

They are submitting without explaining the documents
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Your first paragraph;

A man who used thugs and law enforcement agents to disenfranchise voters , disbursed thousands of millions of dollars to buy votes and bribe as many top individuals as possible,and even the electoral umpire [ INEC],is not truncating our democracy by such illegalities ,but the one seeking redress over the illegalities and electoral fruad that unfolded before our very eyes during the presidential election through the right means as stipulated by the laws of the land,is the one trying to truncate our democracy and is a con artist ?

The very man asking for calm among his supporters and for them not to take the laws into their hands with the promise that their anger will be addressed within the constraint of the laws ,which he kept to by going to the tribunal to seek redress,is the one you're claiming is trying to truncate our democracy ?

Your first paragraph is enough to show the kind of character you are and it's genuinely not worth expending further energy on you.

Take care.

Disenfranchisement of voters and buying of votes cannot be proven.tje court won't even consider them
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I don't know why you're taking Panadol on another person headache? Why not allow Obi to waste his money, so far he doesn't come to beg you for money. I think by now you should be rejoicing that Obi is doing the wrong thing at the tribunal and stop feeling concern about how he goes about his case. Just I have said, you can never and never know more than the SANs that are holding forth for him at the tribunal, because they are the same set of people that won the case for Adeleke.
The problem you people have is that you wish to dictate the tone of how the petitioner will do his case but forgetting that they are masters of the case when it comes to electoral litigation. Oyetola case cannot be the gauge and standard for Electoral litigation because they are different issues raised all together. As you can see today that they submitted results of the election in Rivers and Benue states for comparison but you people are just jumping gun and want the council to move at your rhyme. E Simi ote. One step at a time case merit differs.

Rivers and benue results changes nothing
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

We don't do propagandas here.
We do evidence based conversation here.
Maybe you lived under a rock during the presidential election period, that's the the only substantial justified reason for you first paragraph.

Recorded videos abound of thugs from the APC going around stopping voters from voting ,and even snatching ballot boxes in states like Lagos state,Rivers,Kogi state,Awka- Ibom,Benue state,Imo state and many more.

Some other videos that shows men of the NPF coming in their patrol vans to cart away with ballot boxes from LP strongholds especially in Lagos and Rivers.
This are recorded evidence,what about the ones that couldn't be captured in real time ?

There are videos of INEC staffs changing results to favour the APC during presidential elections at the collation centres across many states in Nigeria.
Go to twitter and watch many of those videos.

We are not the APC that goes around propagating propagandas.
They go around claiming HE peter Obi is an IPOB terrorist,you did you request for evidence for that assertion ?

The also doctored a video ,the popular"yes daddy" video, without forensic investigation,you believed that video and you have the gut to talk about evidence ?

When the APC propaganda machines were claiming HE was arrested and deported from UK ,did you request for evidence ?
But you probably believed it because it suits your bias.
And many more.

And lastly,your last paragraph shows you know absolutely nothing about the requirements to be met before you're declared a president of Nigeria.
You know absolutely nothing about the Electoral Act, because if you do,you won't be sounding this myopic.
It's an elementary knowledge that you don't need to win every states to be declared a winner for the presidential election.
We have basic requirements and once you can meet those requirements, that's enough

N.B ;

If you need those videos,go to twitter,many of them are there.
You can go search them yourself.
I'm not going to do that for you,we are already in court to prove all those illegalities.

Was the videos presented and shown in court? How can you prove they were apc and we're rigging for apc? Can you identify the units exactly and the votes affected
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by genkins(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Your first paragraph;

A man who used thugs and law enforcement agents to disenfranchise voters , disbursed thousands of millions of dollars to buy votes and bribe as many top individuals as possible,and even the electoral umpire [ INEC],is not truncating our democracy by such illegalities ,but the one seeking redress over the illegalities and electoral fruad that unfolded before our very eyes during the presidential election through the right means as stipulated by the laws of the land,is the one trying to truncate our democracy and is a con artist ?

The very man asking for calm among his supporters and for them not to take the laws into their hands with the promise that their anger will be addressed within the constraint of the laws ,which he kept to by going to the tribunal to seek redress,is the one you're claiming is trying to truncate our democracy ?

Your first paragraph is enough to show the kind of character you are and it's genuinely not worth expending further energy on you.

Take care.

Calm down..by now u should know that all these guys are sponsored.its obi they are afraid of.they even attack obi on Atiku news.they try to spin ethnic and religious hate.what surprises me is that the mods allow it.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
senatordave1:

Was the videos presented and shown in court? How can you prove they were apc and we're rigging for apc? Can you identify the units exactly and the votes affected

Yes, i think you need to go back to page 6/7, i know you won't do that but will continue to argue blindly, stupid people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Yes, i think you need to go back to page 6/7, i know you won't do that but will continue to argue blindly, stupid people

The only video played was that of the inec chairman promising upload of results
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by willibounce1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kenneth okonkwo is just waiting for adaobi to lule again at the tribunal so he can go and produce one of those their useless asaba nollywood movie,.. just watch out for the movie 'Obi and his manhood' directed and distributed by ikpeazu films International, Upper iweka road cheesy grin

Awon oni yeye oshi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amnesty Int'l Call On Ihierjirika, Minima, Badeh & Others / Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.