Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29480 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
willibounce1:
Kenneth okonkwo is just waiting for adaobi to lule again at the tribunal so he can go and produce one of those their useless asaba nollywood movie,.. just watch out for the movie 'Obi and his manhood' directed and distributed by ikpeazu films International, Upper iweka road cheesy grin

Awon oni yeye oshi!

I don't think you know what you are talking about ...... Your president select know what is coming, you can keep deceiving yourself
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by willibounce1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I don't think you know what you are talking about ...... Your president select know what is coming, you can keep deceiving yourself

The only thing coming is the new movie at upper iweka cheesy grin
You and your fellow ipob scoundrels are jonsing clowns
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by AskNgige2: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Padipadi:
Una go tire last last.
By the time Obi's prosecution start, it ll be live on NTA sef.

Ask Ngige sup
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

In fact your father is Oponu grin grin grin
Nah why you still be oponu be that, and e sure me say nah oopnu dey born oponu, if not, him suppose tell you the story wey you suppose know tey tey, as nah sawdust dey your head 🀣🀣😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Do you even have a father? even your president select look like dead worms, talk less of your useless nonentity father
who cannot archive anything in his life, even your father can't produce good children apart from giving birth to imbeciles like you grin grin grin grin your father is an imbeciles by nature.
Hahahah!!! You are a sore loser just like your candidate, and come to think of it, me, I have never supported losers all my life. Going by who you support, I no need to know much about your papa, it's obvious, your will also end being a loser just like your papa too, cos nah the same line him trail you sef don dey trail now, bunch of losers 🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 1:08am On Jun 16, 2023
willibounce1:

The only thing coming is the new movie at upper iweka cheesy grin
You and your fellow ipob scoundrels are jonsing clowns

Hello to all skull miners like this willibounce,
Miscreant your drug lord and mentor will be kicked out of Aso Rock soon, kiss the truth, grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 1:11am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Nah why you still be oponu be that, and e sure me say nah oopnu dey born oponu, if not, him suppose tell you the story wey you suppose know tey tey, as nah sawdust dey your head 🀣🀣😜😜😜

Your father who gave birth to you is confirmed Oponu and you are a useless being and worthless grin grin grin grin
can your Oponu father give birth to normal person?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 1:16am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahahah!!! You are a sore loser just like your candidate, and come to think of it, me, I have never supported losers all my life. Going by who you support, I no need to know much about your papa, it's obvious, your will also end being a loser just like your papa too, cos nah the same line him trail you sef don dey trail now, bunch of losers 🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜

The worm look a like president select is useless, drug dealer, no primary school, no secondary school, Agbero by nature with no dignity, in fact he is escobar of Nigeria and will never command respect like previous presidents, he will be kicked out soon, i know you are in severe pain right now and i am here to make it worst and make sure you get no sleep tonight, please are you there or your borrwed data is finished? grin grin grin grin in fact your useless father is Oponu and werey
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

The worm look a like president select is useless, drug dealer, no primary school, no secondary school, Agbero by nature with no dignity, in fact he is escobar of Nigeria and will never command respect like previous presidents, he will be kicked out soon, i know you are in severe pain right now and i am here to make it worst and make sure you get no sleep tonight, please are you there or your borrwed data is finished? grin grin grin grin in fact your useless father is Oponu and werey
Hahahaha!!! Coming from an idiot typing with an android phone, and by the way, no one knows your papa, Tinubu we know, and as a matter of fact, everybody in your family wishes and hopes to be like Tinubu one day. So rest, your sore loser will never ever become Nigerian president 🀣🀣😜😜😜

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 1:22am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Your father who gave birth to you is confirmed Oponu and you are a useless being and worthless grin grin grin grin
can your Oponu father give birth to normal person?
Just as your were papa gave birth to a sore loser and oponu replica like himself, remember, likes begeth likes 🀣🀣😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 1:35am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahahaha!!! Coming from an idiot typing with an android phone, and by the way, no one knows your papa, Tinubu we know, and as a matter of fact, everybody in your family wishes and hopes to be like Tinubu one day. So rest, your sore loser will never ever become Nigerian president 🀣🀣😜😜😜

grin grin grin Look at this fool who sold the remaining small portion of land his parents left for him to buy Aso Ebi to do Owambe party, calling me a loser when you have sold almost all your lands to stranger, Spit grin grin grin .... Me talking to you with android ? Omo na Macbook pro i dey ooo
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 1:37am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:

Iphone full here by my side, you think say na everybody is hungry and wretched as you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 1:37am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Iphone full here by my side, you think say na everybody is hungry and wretched as you? grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha!!! iPhone my foot 🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 1:39am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Just as your were papa gave birth to a sore loser and oponu replica like himself, remember, likes begeth likes 🀣🀣😜😜😜

Your Oponu werey father is most useless man on this earth, fact no hard feeling grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 1:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

grin grin grin Look at this fool who sold the remaining small portion of land his parents left for him to buy Aso Ebi to do Owambe party, calling me a loser when you have sold almost all your lands to stranger, Spit grin grin grin .... Me talking to you with android ? Omo na Macbook pro i dey ooo
Lol, e no surprise me, at least, my people dey sell land give una, if e pay you and every other flat headed pig (Igbo) like you, you phor dey your place nah, omo eru. That's why you people need to go back to your place and develop your place too, una just get yams for leg for nothing, right from the time I saw your username, I know say you be loser🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 1:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Your Oponu werey father is most useless man on this earth, fact no hard feeling grin grin grin grin ;
Him better pass your own wey just get yam for leg 🀣🀣🀣😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by kcbaba007: 1:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

They just post without verifying just give the brainwashed obedients orgasm

Your monicker says it all......

YOU ARE A CONFIRMED ZOMBIE.....

A uselessly helpless one for that matter
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 1:59am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, e no surprise me, at least, my people dey sell land give una, if e pay you and every other flat headed pig (Igbo) like you, you phor dey your place nah, omo eru. That's why you people need to go back to your place and develop your place too, una just get yams for leg for nothing, right from the time I saw your username, I know say you be loser🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ask yourself how can you afford the money to buy Aso Ebi and Owambe party? without us buying those Lands, can you survive without the Igbos? maybe you need to leave those mud houses of yours and travel to other states sometimes, Igbos states is more developed than your entire yoruba states apart from Lagos because Lagos belong to all Nigerians .... kiss the truth grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:01am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Him better pass your own wey just get yam for leg 🀣🀣🀣😜😜

That is why Tinubu look like earthworm, we are strong people by nature and best gift anyone can wish for
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:08am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Ask yourself how can you afford the money to buy Aso Ebi and Owambe party? without us buying those Lands, can you survive without the Igbos? maybe you need to leave those mud houses of yours and travel to other states sometimes, Igbos states is more developed than your entire yoruba states apart from Lagos because Lagos belong to all Nigerians .... kiss the truth grin grin grin grin
Hahaah!!!! Screw you, I have been to Ebonyi, Imo, Onitsha, Anambra, the things I saw are not encouraging, Jesus! Hahahaha!!! Stop disgracing your people this flat headed pig, that's why I said you should go back to develop your bush, leave our south west 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:09am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

That is why Tinubu look like earthworm, we are strong people by nature and best gift anyone can wish for
Haahah!!! With flat head and yam for leg 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:15am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Hahaah!!!! Screw you, I have been to Ebonyi, Imo, Onitsha, Anambra, the things I saw are not encouraging, Jesus! Hahahaha!!! Stop disgracing your people this flat headed pig, that's why I said you should go back to develop your bush, leave our south west 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Skull miners doesn't travel, very comfortable as far there's ewedu and gbegri soup with amara to eat grin grin grin grin you can lie to yourself from now to thousand years to come but not for me ..... try to leave your mud house for once ..... there is no mud house with brown roof with tiny window in my place grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:16am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
Haahah!!! With flat head and yam for leg 🀣🀣🀣🀣

You want to compare us with your people? i mean in which angle, handsome men or pretty women? your men and women are the most ugly people in Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:17am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:

Dude you are sick in the head
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Dude you are sick in the head
Your papa dick pass me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:27am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:

I want kick your mother smelly pussy, i will Bleep your mother pussy with my foots, she will cum like crazy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:28am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You want to compare us with your people? i mean in which angle, handsome men or pretty women? your men and women are the most ugly people in Nigeria grin grin grin grin
lol, I do see some of your women here, I swear with the holy Bible, if not for the tiny bress wey them get, you for no fit differentiate between them and men, them go come ugly like apes with big big yams for leg, I fit snap some of your family members for you here tomorrow make you know say I no dey lie 😜😜😜🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:28am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:

White full inside your dirty pussy but i will help her with my foots grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:32am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Skull miners doesn't travel, very comfortable as far there's ewedu and gbegri soup with amara to eat grin grin grin grin you can lie to yourself from now to thousand years to come but not for me ..... try to leave your mud house for once ..... there is no mud house with brown roof with tiny window in my place grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, for your own place wey be say nah women dey farm, them go dey ride bicycle up and down, the time I was there, I couldn't even eat some of your delicacies, damn!!! So annoying, flat headed pig, as a matter of fact, it's better you accept your fate, there is nothing either you or your papa fit do, Tinubu go rule you and for the next 8 years, and the worst you fit do, like the only option available for you is to either commit suicide or leave the country, bt e sure me say nah the latter you go do, cos if you fit afford the money, you no suppose still dey here with your MacBook 🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:32am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

White full inside your dirty pussy but i will help her with my foots grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaa!!! Omo eru🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Yourbaslayer: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2023
HayB100:
lol, I do see some of your women here, I swear with the holy Bible, if not for the tiny bress wey them get, you for no fit differentiate between them and men, them go come ugly like apes with big big yams for leg, I fit snap some of your family members for you here tomorrow make you know say I no dey lie 😜😜😜🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜😜

You mean those your dirty women who hardly take bath? why is your prominent people running after women?
Your women are shapeless with ugly face and smelly ..... even your men are running away from them grin grin grin grin grin grin maybe you need to have a conversation with Seyi Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HayB100(m): 2:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I want kick your mother smelly pussy, i will Bleep your mother pussy with my foots, she will cum like crazy grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahah!!! Were, I mean your papa sick pass me, ogba dey hin head, your mama go also get yam for leg, e sure me die, family of baboons 🀣🀣🀣🀣😜

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Photos From 55th Independence Celebration In Abuja (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.