Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29368 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2023
danijesus:
this man don come again

Oga,even op admitted his mistake
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Q. Tell your name?

A. Eric U.O

Q. Where do you live?

A. Awka, Anambra State

Q. What is your occupation?

A. I'm a professor of mathematics at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

There's an objection by AB Mahmoud.

Wetin this one de shout objection for? Abi na u give am him name as Prof Eric or you wan tell the court say no be prof of mathematics? Dem wire the Defense Counsel to the shout objection, every time

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2023
Progressiveby:

Good morning my dear brother ❤️. I just arrived

Good morning sir, you're welcome.

Sit back,grab some tasty popcorn 🍿 and enjoy smiley.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2023
loosecanon50:

Peace is a sin grin
For where, peace has always being a sin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Dr. Ikpeazu SAN:

He notes that he's fine with the witness adopting his Statement while cross-examination can be deferred to a later time.

AB Mahmoud SAN now notes that he won't have any objections to the witness adopting his Statement now if cross-examination will be deferred.

Peter Obi lawyers are too dumb and just cashing out from Peter Obi.

They are not prepared at all.

Why allow adoption of statement and cross examination deferred to a later time thereby giving your opponents enough time to prepare strong cross examination.

The witness is a professor and cant withstand deferred cross examination.

Shame on Obi and his legal team.

Walks outta thread.
Im done

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Pepper who again. Obi has no case in the court.

The guyman use una dey catch cruise
leave d cruise for me, na my cruise not urs

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Minime10(f): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Peter Obi is never your regular kind of politician.
He is all out to set an enviable standard in our National polity🥂
Henceforth, politicians will get sense by force, and they will always think twice when next they want to venture into the criminal acts of rigging elections.
INEC itself will never remain the same again after this epic legal firepower.
Kudos to HE Mr. Peter Gregory Obi.
Peter Obi na man you be!
Peter Obi na pacesetter!!
Peter Obi takes the leads, while others follow!!!
Peter Obi is bold, fearless & courageous!!!!
Peter Obi is the true reflection of pure integrity, uprightness & incorruptibility.
I'm a million times very proud of your impeccable leadership quality Sir.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Why allow adoption of statement and cross examination deferred to a later time thereby giving your opponents enough time to prepare strong cross examination.

Walks outta thread.
Im done

A Confirmedzombie have no business with humans except in the meeting of vampires.
. You can crawl back to your blood sucking hole where Bulaba is hiding

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Ikpeazu SAN:

He notifies the court that they got the subpoena late and the reasons they couldn't file yesterday.
He apologizes and notes that, if it is within the courts convenience, they can stand down the cross-examination for an hour or 2 instead of leaving it till another day.

The Court Rules:

Having heard all counsels, it will serve the best interest of Justice for the witness taken today and the cross-examination for tomorrow.

As the court pleases.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Pepper who again. Obi has no case in the court.

The guyman use una dey catch cruise

We are enjoying the cruise. How it take concern you?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The Court Rules:

Having heard all counsels, it will serve the best interest of Justice for the witness taken today and the cross-examination for tomorrow.

As the court pleases.

Good ruling by the court. A better advantage for the respondents.

Obi is finished politically

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Walks outta thread.
Im done

While leaving, please ensure to shut the door behind you.
Thank you

But ...I know you won't leave cheesy.
You will always lurk around shamelessly to find something to rant about over and over and over again.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by DSC7: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
IamV I welcome you. I greet you specially. Keep up the good work.

Shalom

Zombieee all these gaslighting won't work...

You should be happy that Obi has no case but instead you have been wailing since this live update started.....

I pity who no pity you..... demented batist..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

He notifies the court that he's just served this morning with the witness statement on oath in court. He claims that he and his team are handicapped as to how to proceed this morning since he does not have any documents prior to now.

He notes that if the Petitioners wish to continue with the witness, they should step him down and allow them time to look at the documents.

Those are his humble prayers to the court.

Another mistake by lp

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:
Jasonscoolari still dey wash body for bathroom with his "water of vawulence" ,when he done bath finish,he go enter thread scatter everywhere like Brock Lesnar cheesy.
Good morning my comrade. 😊

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by famology(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The Court Rules:

As the court pleases.

You're giving more time for your respondents to prepare adequately for the cross examination. They'll finish him tomorrow. Mtcheeeew

It's better to do it right after the witness is taken.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The Court Rules:

As the court pleases.

SAN Ikpeazu is now up to continue with the witness.

Q. You were served a subpoena to testify, correct?
A. Yes

Q. On 14th June 2023, you made a witness Statement at the registry of this court, correct?
A. Yes

Q. How can you identify the witness statement?
A. If I go through it, I will identify it with my signature.

Wole SAN now objects to the witness statement again and they adopt their previous arguments.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Walks outta thread.
Im done

You are indeed a confirmed zombie.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

SAN Ikpeazu is now up to continue with the witness.

Q. You were served a subpoena to testify, correct?
A. Yes

Q. On 14th June 2023, you made a witness Statement at the registry of this court, correct?
A. Yes

Q. How can you identify the witness statement?
A. If I go through it, I will identify it with my signature.

Wole SAN now objects to the witness statement again and they adopt their previous arguments.

AB Mahmoud SAN also objects to the witness statement and relies on previous arguments and urges the court not to allow it.

LO Fagbemi SAN also objects and for the same reasons earlier canvassed, they urge the court to uphold their objections.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Imagine moulding Tinubu on ebay, you go just lose appetite and vomit wetin u chop for the past three days. Bulaba is a nemesis
SACRIFICE WEY JAH DUB REJECT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by chiboy441(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
comedy club and drama of the year. hope all goes well.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

AB Mahmoud SAN also objects to the witness statement and relies on previous arguments and urges the court not to allow it.

LO Fagbemi SAN also objects and for the same reasons earlier canvassed, they urge the court to uphold their objections.

Back to Dr Ikpeazu SAN, he adopts the Petitioners previous response and adds the provisions of Order 3, Rule 3, Sub 3 of the Federal High Court Civil Procedure Rules which is categorical that a witness under subpoena be given Form 1A and is mandated to provide a witness Statement.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Good ruling by the court. A better advantage for the respondents.

Obi is finished politically
More pls

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2023
loosecanon50:

I don keep chair for you already my gee. Come..you go see me for front row cheesy
Thanks senior comr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Back to Dr Ikpeazu SAN, he adopts the Petitioners previous response and adds the provisions of Order 3, Rule 3, Sub 3 of the Federal High Court Civil Procedure Rules which is categorical that a witness under subpoena be given Form 1A and is mandated to provide a witness Statement.

The court;
The Court will reserve it's ruling at the time of final judgement.

As the court pleases.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Another mistake by lp

How is it a mistake?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The court;
The Court will reserve it's ruling at the time of final judgement.

As the court pleases.

Dr. Ikpeazu SAN now continue with the witness.

Q. Do you adopt the WSO as your evidence to the court?

A. Can I sight it...?

[ He is given the documents and he requests to make clarifications from the document ]

The court ;
The court notes that he can only adopt it and not make clarifications to the WSO.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2023
loosecanon50:

I swear grin
Good morning my bro.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Dr. Ikpeazu SAN now continue with the witness.

Q. Do you adopt the WSO as your evidence to the court?

A. Can I sight it...?

[ He is given the documents and he requests to make clarifications from the document ]

The court ;
The court notes that he can only adopt it and not make clarifications to the WSO.

Dr. Ikpeazu notes that since he has not adopt it, he can make clarifications.

[The court obliged ]

The witness corrects a paragraph in the WSO, instead of (see table 3 of Rivers State score documents) it will be replaced with (see table 2 of Benue State score documents).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2023
famology:

You're giving more time for your respondents to prepare adequately for the cross examination. They'll finish him tomorrow. Mtcheeeew

It's better to do it right after the witness is taken.

There will be room for re examination by LP.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2023
MyPoint:

How is it a mistake?

They were supposed to serve the respondents the witness statement a day earlier
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Good morning my bro.
I sight u d able comr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th / Edo: Obaseki In Talks With SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.