Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29379 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

1st Respondent:
They have no objections as they also want to watch the film.

[ The other Respondents also do not object since there's a standing precedence ]

Alright gentlemen and ladies,grab your popcorn and chill Pepsi,we are about to watch an interesting short movie.

I sell popcorn for those who haven't purchased theirs smiley.

[ The about 3 Minutes 'Movie' is now being played ]

I will search for a link to the video and drop it in this thread soon.

The video shows Prof. Yakubu Mahmoud addressing audience in Chatham House where he's recorded.
He's recorded to have said that 'election result will be made available for public viewing on the IREV which have been a demand by public.'

He notes that the uploading of polling unit results have been deployed on 125 constituencies. notes that the IREV is their biggest archive.
He further notes that presiding officers have been asked to compare results to be announced with what have been uploaded online in previous election and he confirms 99.9% accuracy.

UPDATED;

Alright, here's a link to the FULL speech of INEC chairman at Chatham House in the build up to the 2023 presidential election ;

https://www.youtube.com/live/62_6cJHniBY?feature=share

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Emmysky(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Is it an empty video you want me to grab popcorn and Pepsi.

I pray you don't develop emotional trauma, the way you focus on this court case.

You better move on with your life.
And I pray you find something better to do with your life. Imagine ranting on every single thread of this case about the same thing. Get a life!

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

[ The about 3 Minutes 'Movie' is now being played ]

I will search for a link to the video and drop it in this thread soon.

The video shows Prof. Yakubu Mahmoud addressing audience in Chatham House where he's recorded.
He's recorded to have said that 'election result will be made available for public viewing on the IREV which have been a demand by public'

He notes that the uploading of polling unit results have been deployed on 125 constituencies. notes that the IREV is their biggest archive.
He further notes that presiding officers have been asked to compare results to be announced with what have been uploaded online in previous election and he confirms 99.9% accuracy.

[ That's all for the video ]

The court brings the proceedings to an end and adjourns till tomorrow Friday June 16, 2023 at 9am.

[ Ikwueto SAN notified the court that there are two recordings and only one have been played.
The other will be played tomorrow from another Television House. ]

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Emmysky(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The court brings the proceedings to an end and adjourns till tomorrow Friday June 16, 2023 at 9am.

[ Ikwueto SAN notified the court that there are two recordings and only one have been played.
Thanks for the updates today sir. You're doing a great Job. We go again tomorrow ๐Ÿ’ช

28 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

[ Justice Bello thanks everyone for the sustained cooperation of the morning session. He also thanks the staff of the court and wished those leaving journey mercies. ]

----------------------

Big thank you to everyone who kept this thread going and all the silent observers, you're deeply appreciated.

For now,you should all take care and have a great day.

TOMORROW,WE GO HARDER!

#Onelove

50 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akpangbo: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Thanks for doing a good job. I am pleased.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Emmysky:

Thanks for the updates today sir. You're doing a great Job. We go again tomorrow ๐Ÿ’ช

You're always welcome.

Do have a great day.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

LPs lawyers are smart. They are asking reputable organisations to present evidence. So no one .claim it was doctored or photoshopped.

The star witness will be INEC chairman and his Sec. And likely some APC chieftain supporting INEC policies. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

[ Justice Bello thanks everyone for the sustained cooperation of the morning session. He also thanks the staff of the court and wished those leaving journey mercies. ]

----------------------

Big thank you to everyone who kept this thread going and all the silent observers, you're deeply appreciated.

TOMORROW,WE GO HARDER!

#Onelove

You did great today IAMV

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by iHateFraudsters: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV, thanks for the detailed updates.

You described it like a movie, it's was like I was in court myself.

Have you considered screenwriting?

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Frank688915: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Okoros thread, many don move on already, even atiku wey came 2nd, but all this 3rd class citizens no won gree๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Frank688915:
Okoros thread, many don move on already, even atiku wey came 2nd, but all this 3rd class citizens no won gree๐Ÿ˜‚

I can only see fear and pain in you grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

----------------------

TOMORROW,WE GO HARDER!

#Onelove

Thanks for today's update, you're doing a great job for us.

We go harder tomorrow!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
IamV, thanks for the detailed updates.

You described it like a movie, it's was like I was in court myself.

Have you considered screenwriting?

They are not my works,aside for little modifications I do on them before presenting it to the nairaland audience.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Alright, here's a link to the FULL speech of INEC chairman at Chatham House in the build up to the 2023 presidential election ;

https://www.youtube.com/live/62_6cJHniBY?feature=share

The video adds no value to the matter. Peter Obi and his lawyers have nothing to recover in the court.

All obi supporters are disappointed right now.

Obi has nothing to recover in court. Just chasing shadows.

Chia

What a fools paradise.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by iHateFraudsters: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

They are not my works,aside for little modifications I do on them before presenting it to the nairaland audience.

Good work nonetheless.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
MyPoint:

You have used this word mast**b*ting more than once. Is that your hobby? Because the holy book says that -Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
U MUST BE A PRoPHET TO DECODE THAT, HE LOOKS LIKE ONE

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na wa for Peter Obi sef.... Ordinary small election wey Manhood Yakubu rig, he carry intelligent mathematician enter Court.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Frank688915: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wutinky:

I can only see fear and pain in you grin grin grin grin
Fear ke, this osu self grin, who won dethrone jagaban, dey play..reality don dey set in but una no won gree wink
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

----------------------

TOMORROW,WE GO HARDER!

#Onelove
WE GONA GiVE IT TO DEM BACk TO BACK

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

The video adds no value to the matter. Peter Obi and his lawyers have nothing to recover in the court.

All obi supporters are disappointed right now.

Obi has nothing to recover in court. Just chasing shadows.

Chia

What a fools paradise.

Confirmed Zombies has no place with reasonable people, kindly look for your fellow Confirmed Zombies grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Frank688915:
Fear ke, this osu self grin, who won dethrone jagaban, dey play..reality don dey set in but una no won gree wink

Reality has set in only in your dream and empty brain, your drug lord will kicked out of Aso Rock soon, we will continue to be your nightmare grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by DEmejioba1: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
I was expecting a video records that show the many irregularities, discrepancies in results from polling units and violent conduct during the presidential election not a mere promise like this one. Anyways, let's hope the bring one tommorow Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Na wa for Peter Obi sef.... Ordinary small election wey Manhood Yakubu rig, he carry intelligent mathematician enter Court.
Na one thing about people wey Sabi statistics, ordinary rigging wey dem rig am, Obi turn am to class room wey student dey teach lecturer mathematics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by emnite(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Peter Obi lawyers are too dumb and just cashing out from Peter Obi.

They are not prepared at all.

Why allow adoption of statement and cross examination deferred to a later time thereby giving your opponents enough time to prepare strong cross examination.

The witness is a professor and cant withstand deferred cross examination.

Shame on Obi and his legal team.

Walks outta thread.
Im done

Better be gone and done leave us who are not done good bye

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
DEmejioba1:
I was expecting a video records that show the many irregularities, discrepancies in results from polling units and violent conduct during the presidential election not a mere promise like this one. Anyways, let's hope the bring one tommorow Sha.
It as if some of you doesn't know the new electoral Act frown about breach of guidelines according to Section 65 of the Electoral Act 2022 on Decision of returning officer on ballot paper

(1) The decision of the returning officer shall be final on any question arising from or relating to โ€“
(a) unmarked ballot paper;
(b) rejected ballot paper; and
(c) declaration of scores of candidates and the return of a candidate:
Provided that the Commission shall have the power within seven days to review the declaration and return where the Commission determines that the said declaration and return was not made voluntarily or was made contrary to the provisions of the law, regulations and guidelines, and manual for the election.

The commission reserve the right to void an announced results within seven days wherein its detected that the declaration was done against the provisions of the law and guidelines and manual for the election.

The law says:
Breached of:
1. Provisions of the law (both constitution and Electoral Act)
2. INEC guidelines
3. INEC manual so provided
The breached of any of these three can render the election null and void according to Electoral Act quoted above, not only results render election invalid but breach of guidelines to the election also.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
walex2:
yes of course me and your Obi supporters child can behave thesame way, reprobate mindset, and those who are eternal retrogressive, they never see anything good in development politics, they no nothing about impactful economic decisions, rather they dwell on hates and ethnic divisive, am 1000 times ahead of you stupid Obi supporters that argue blindly, malnourished children with red mug land, escaping to different zones of Nigeria to look for succor, then they still stay behind keyboard to type rubbish. We are fully for Asiwaju, let your obi lead you in Biafra land

Do you know how they say that is better to keep your mouth shut than open it to confirm one's stupidity? So, you're actually a stupid old man?. Make small shame sha catch you.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Frank688915: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wutinky:

Reality has set in only in your dream and empty brain, your drug lord will kicked out of Aso Rock soon, we will continue to be your nightmare grin grin
kicked out cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
I arrive this thread in a joyous mode to see my fellow comrades only to see agbado supporters polluting our thread. When will this people know that this thread have zero tolerance for supporters of mandate thieves and criminals?

Anyway, Hurricane Peter Obi is coming ๐Ÿ˜Ž

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by TheOldGods: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
DEmejioba1:
remember anything you say can be used against you and land you in prison. It's not just a promise my friend. That's why we should always be careful of what we say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Barywhyte(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
walex2:
No one in your eternal generation can be as successful as I am. If you doubt me let post our personal details with verifiable link to our bio data you will understand that an FCA in his professional calling is different from an illiterate Gala hawker in Lagos traffic. I registered this account when I was in final year in my university days. Those days you were still wearing nakpin in your father's mud house in Nnewi

Your engagement on this platform is very childish. You are probably the same age as me (36 or 37 years) because we both graduated from Univ. in same year 2008 that you opened your nairaland account.

Quit online trolling and be useful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shokoloko(f): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Frank688915:
Relax. If you do not like a post there is a wonderful action you can take against it -its called IGNORING.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.