Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29270 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
walex2:
No one in your eternal generation can be as successful as I am. If you doubt me let post our personal details with verifiable link to our bio data you will understand that an FCA in his professional calling is different from an illiterate Gala hawker in Lagos traffic. I registered this account when I was in final year in my university days. Those days you were still wearing nakpin in your father's mud house in Nnewi

Lol, you're now sounding hurt... See old man embarrassing himself and his family 🤣🤣🤣

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

The subpoena ad testificandum and the letter are hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCF1-2 respectively.

[ The witness will return at 9am tomorrow for the cross-examination as earlier agreed upon by parties and the court. ]

What has the witness testified so far. Except tendering documents.

Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Like dis?

Engaging him for a long time is a waste of time.
Please,ignore him henceforth.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew
Together with dis

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Engaging him for a long time is a waste of time.
Please,ignore him henceforth.
Thank you.
Senior sir, permission to unleash more vavulence.
No room for peace again bcs peace died 100years ago

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Dr. Livy now informs the court that the Petitioners still have one witness to call before the court.
He now defers to PIN Ikwueto SAN to conduct the proceedings.

Ikwueto SAN informs the court that the next witness is brought on subpoena from Arise TV.

The Witness is PW5. He now affirms.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
walex2:
yes of course me and your Obi supporters child can behave thesame way, reprobate mindset, and those who are eternal retrogressive, they never see anything good in development politics, they no nothing about impactful economic decisions, rather they dwell on hates and ethnic divisive, am 1000 times ahead of you stupid Obi supporters that argue blindly, malnourished children with red mug land, escaping to different zones of Nigeria to look for succor, then they still stay behind keyboard to type rubbish. We are fully for Asiwaju, let your obi lead you in Biafra land

You are either seeking attention or already feeling frustrated with the progress made so far. All I see is mere tantrum.

I will leave you and focus on this all important matter.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Ikwueto SAN informs the court that the next witness is brought on subpoena from Arise TV.

The Witness is PW5. He now affirms.

[ Now, Ikwueto SAN is now interrogating the witness ]
N:B;
Q= question from Ikwueto SAN
A= Answers from the witness

Q. Tell the court your full name.

A. My name is Lummie Edevbie

[ The Court requests to know if the witness can be taken before 1pm. ]

Q. Tell the Court where you live.

A. F2 Victoria Garden Estate, Jahi Abuja.

Q. What do you do for a living?

A. I work at AriseNews

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
MyPoint:

You are either seeking attention or already feeling frustrated with the progress made so far. All I see is mere tantrum.

Dem talk say a fool at 40 is what again?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

[ Now, Ikwueto SAN is now interrogating the witness ]
N:B;
Q= question from Ikwueto SAN
A= Answers from the witness

Q. Tell the court your full name.

A. My name is Lummie Edevbie

[ The Court requests to know if the witness can be taken before 1pm. ]

Q. Tell the Court where you live.

A. F2 Victoria Garden Estate, Jahi Abuja.

Q. What do you do for a living?

A. I work at AriseNews

Q. You have a subpoena to appear before this court today?

A. Yes

Q. The subpoena was not served on you personally.

A. That's correct

Q. To whom was the subpoena served?

A. To my organization

Q. Do you have a copy of the subpoena with you?

A. I do

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Q. You have a subpoena to appear before this court today?

A. Yes

Q. The subpoena was not served on you personally.

A. That's correct

Q. To whom was the subpoena served?

A. To my organization

Q. Do you have a copy of the subpoena with you?

A. I do

[ He provides the copy of the subpoena and Ikwueto SAN now seeks to tender it in evidence ]

ALL RESPONDENTS:

They do not object to the subpoena.

The Court:

The copy of subpoena is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCG accordingly.

As the court pleases.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by walex2(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
MyPoint:

progress in court or Asiwaju hitting the ground running.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
walex2:
that fool must be your father. Stop masturbating on nonsense unintelligent obi case and find something good for your Life, Asiwaju is here to stay if you are not comfortable nobody is stopping you from relocating to Biafra land. Obi can never become Nigeria president, get that to your thick flattened skull

You have used this word mast**b*ting more than once. Is that your hobby? Because the holy book says that -Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

[ He provides the copy of 5he subpoena and Ikwueto SAN now seeks to tender it in evidence ]

ALL RESPONDENTS:

They do not object to the subpoena.

The Court:

The copy of subpoena is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCG accordingly.

As the court pleases.

[ Ikwueto SAN continues with the witness ]

Q. On the subpoena being served on your organization, do you have any ID card to show that you work there?

A. Yes

[ He now provides his ID card and Ikwueto SAN seeks to tender it, noting that he will make a copy and replace it with the Card later ]

ALL RESPONDENTS;
No objections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew

Comfirmed Zombie grin grin grin grin you are a zombie indeed

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Q. On the subpoena being served on your organization, do you have any ID card to show that you work there?

A. Yes

[ He now provides his ID card and Ikwueto SAN seeks to tender it, noting that he will make a copy and replace it with the Card later ]

ALL RESPONDENTS;
No objections.

The Court:
The Copy of the Staff ID Card of PW5 is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCG1 accordingly.

[ The court adds that a copy of the Card be made and original returned ]

As the court pleases.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The Court:
The Copy of the Staff ID Card of PW5 is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCG1 accordingly.

[ The court adds that a copy of the Card be made and original returned ]

As the court pleases.

Q. Following that Subpoena, you filed a witness statement on oath. Do you adopt it?

A. Yes

Objections

2nd and 3rd Respondents:
They object to the adoption of the Witness Statement on Oath.

1st Respondent:
They align and also object and rely on additional authorities to be cited.

4th Respondent:
They also object to the witness deposition being allowed for reasons to be given in accordance with the objections in respect of similar applications.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Padipadi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Wetin be him pry school wey you hear? Talk or you shhhh
St John Pry School was the name.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Q. Following that Subpoena, you filed a witness statement on oath. Do you adopt it?

A. Yes

Objections

2nd and 3rd Respondents:
They object to the adoption of the Witness Statement on Oath.

1st Respondent:
They align and also object and rely on additional authorities to be cited.

4th Respondent:
They also object to the witness deposition being allowed for reasons to be given in accordance with the objections in respect of similar applications.

[ Ikwueto SAN replies that the responses made in earlier situation and will also refer the court to its arguments in the final address. ]

The Court:
They reserve their ruling.

As the court pleases.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

[ Ikwueto SAN replies that the responses made in earlier situation and will also refer the court to its arguments in the final address. ]

The Court:
They reserve their ruling.

As the court pleases.

Q. In your written address, you mentioned a flash drive in Paragraph 5,6,7,8,9 of the WSO. Do you have it?

A. Yes

[ He produces the drives & Ikwueto now applies it to be admitted ]

ALL RESPONDENTS:
They all object to the admissibility of the drives and reserve reasons for later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

St John Pry School was the name.

Is that what they share on your WhatsApp group? grin
what about his secondary school?

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew

It is better to tender documents than to come in court to say it.

If he were to testify at court:

1. Your lawyers will not allow him talk.
2. Your lawyers will make sure you waste all his time with objections.
3. They will ask funny questions to creat loopholes for technicalities.

All those huddles have been surmounted by a simple SWO. A carefully explained statement which would have required at least 2hr to explain at the court, is now on the exhibit table in 5min. No interjection by your SANs. How else do you define smartness?

We will now waste you time to go and read it and come back with your cross examination.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Senior sir, permission to unleash more vavulence.
No room for peace again bcs peace died 100years ago

You're derailing the thread and making it more difficult for those that are here to simply read what's really unfolding in the court by doing that right now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Q. In your written address, you mentioned a flash drive in Paragraph 5,6,7,8,9 of the WSO. Do you have it?

A. Yes

[ He produces the drives & Ikwueto now applies it to be admitted ]

ALL RESPONDENTS:
They all object to the admissibility of the drives and reserve reasons for later.

The Court:
The Flash Drive is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCG2 accordingly.

As the court pleases

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
walex2:
No one in your eternal generation can be as successful as I am. If you doubt me let post our personal details with verifiable link to our bio data you will understand that an FCA in his professional calling is different from an illiterate Gala hawker in Lagos traffic. I registered this account when I was in final year in my university days. Those days you were still wearing nakpin in your father's mud house in Nnewi

An empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

See, nobody sings their own praises by themselves....it is others who do it for them. You're just a frustrated cretin.

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The Court:
The Flash Drive is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCG2 accordingly.

As the court pleases
Another concrete evidence admitted..📌

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

As the court pleases

Q. You already told the court you want your statement adopted as your witness statement oath, is this the document?

A. (he views it and respond) Yes

[ Ikwueto SAN now applies to the court for the video, being the content of the flash drive to be played in open court. ]

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Eyaaa

Up tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew

I thought you walked out of this thread before?

This your nickname na real followcome

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Q. You already told the court you want your statement adopted as your witness statement oath, is this the document?

A. (he views it and respond) Yes

[ Ikwueto SAN now applies to the court for the video, being the content of the flash drive to be played in open court. ]

1st Respondent:
They have no objections as they also want to watch the film.

[ The other Respondents also do not object since there's a standing precedence ]

Alright gentlemen and ladies,grab your popcorn and chill Pepsi,we are about to watch an interesting short movie.

I sell popcorn for those who haven't purchased theirs smiley.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

1st Respondent:
They have no objections as they also want to watch the film.

[ The other Respondents also do not object since there's a standing precedence ]

Alright gentlemen and ladies,grab your popcorn and chill Pepsi,we are about to watch an interesting movie.

I sell popcorn for those who haven't purchased theirs smiley

Is it an empty video you want me to grab popcorn and Pepsi.

I pray you don't develop emotional trauma, the way you focus on this court case.

You better move on with your life.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
loosecanon50:

I thought you walked out of this thread before?

This your nickname na real followcome

He cannot walkout ooo. This thread is paining them.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Uche Ogar Was Issued Certificate Of Return – INEC / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.