Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29361 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by bekpo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

[ The about 3 Minutes 'Movie' is now being played ]

I will search for a link to the video and drop it in this thread soon.

The video shows Prof. Yakubu Mahmoud addressing audience in Chatham House where he's recorded.
He's recorded to have said that 'election result will be made available for public viewing on the IREV which have been a demand by public.'

He notes that the uploading of polling unit results have been deployed on 125 constituencies. notes that the IREV is their biggest archive.
He further notes that presiding officers have been asked to compare results to be announced with what have been uploaded online in previous election and he confirms 99.9% accuracy.

UPDATED;

Alright, here's a link to the FULL speech of INEC chairman at Chatham House in the build up to the 2023 presidential election ;

https://www.youtube.com/live/62_6cJHniBY?feature=share

If that's what Mahmoud said in Chatham house, is that what d electoral law said? Between Mahmoud and d electoral act, which should operate? Or r we to substitute d opinion of Mahmoud with d substantive provisions of d electoral act, 2023?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ur mumu na first grade 🤣🤣🤣
JasonScoolari:
Keep on crying. 😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Oh I forgot you're a wasted product of a Olosho mother good I didnt mistakenly bleeped her miserable bastard

Only Agbadorians talk in this way, what else do we expect from people their brain has been replaced with Agbado
All Agbadorians lack intellectual ability .... fact grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by omoadeleye(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Okay Nairaland ancestors... Mr Emmanuel Olawale, leave the thread and go find your fellow ancestors. Don't push it any further.

You people lack respect sha. Despite seeing that he is older than you and you are still being rude. What kind of useless culture did you people grow up with?

No matter the culture when someone is older than you, you should find a way in excusing yourself from exchanging rude convos with.

Woe betide onto you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Who be this dejected soul??.. u sabi ur mama??
Wutinky:

Only Agbadorians talk in this way, what else do we expect from people their brain has been replaced with Agbado
All Agbadorians lack intellectual ability .... fact grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Ur mumu na first grade 🤣🤣🤣

Are you not crying? be honest grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
No dem wan take power na.. people wey generational curse dey upon.. they will never near that seat till next world
omoadeleye:

You people lack respect sha. Despite seeing that he is older than you and you are still being rude. What kind of useless culture did you people grow up with?

No matter the culture when someone is older than you, you should find a way in excusing yourself from exchanging rude convos with.

Woe betide onto you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Who be this dejected soul??.. u sabi ur mama??

Your superior and the one who make sure your brain is feed with Agbado everyday grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Crying sey ur parents don die abi wetin?.. 🤣🤣🤣
Wutinky:

Are you not crying? be honest grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
omoadeleye:

Woe betide onto you
As usual, always using the "Respect" rhetorics...
So, the elderly can fool themselves and insult people freely abi?

Woe betide you and your hypocritical arse. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
No dem wan take power na.. people wey generational curse dey upon.. they will never near that seat till next world

Look at this inconsequential nonentity talking when great men is talking, i know your parents are still feeding you
go sit down jor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
drlateef:

Obi keeps wasting his time on iREV when a Supreme Court judgment has already pronounced that as useless. BVAS, form EC8A and voters register are the validly acceptable evidence of over-voting or rigging. It is obvious Obi has no strong evidence in that direction. I wait to see what the mathematician will say tomorrow. Even that may not be admissible by the justices if respondents are able to convince them that these did not form part of the original petition.
I don't know why you're confusing your likes? Obi petition wasn't the same with the Osun gubernatorial election that was decided by the supreme court. The Osun own borders on over voting in which Oyetola only rely on backend information supplied to him without backing it with BVAS and voters'register. The supreme court said there was no law that says INEC should transfer accredited voters (note accredited voters and not votes cast) to backend and if done it has become a secondary data, which is not known to any law.
Meanwhile, Obi and LP petition borders on manipulation of votes, suppression of votes and breached of INEC guidelines. So, you can see reasons why they are presenting everything presentable. Mark you, many of the SAN handling Obi case are the same set of people that won the case for Adeleke at the Supreme court. Are you now telling me, you know more than them?
Again, as they are submitting the EC8A forms, they are also submitting information provided by the BVAS along.
Go back and check the details of Obi petition and stop confusing yourself and people like you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Juz the way ur mother's brother raped her and gave birth to useless you
JasonScoolari:
As usual, always using the "Respect" rhetorics...
So, the elderly can fool themselves and insult people freely abi?

Woe betide you and your hypocritical arse. grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by modernWays: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

[ The about 3 Minutes 'Movie' is now being played ]

I will search for a link to the video and drop it in this thread soon.

The video shows Prof. Yakubu Mahmoud addressing audience in Chatham House where he's recorded.
He's recorded to have said that 'election result will be made available for public viewing on the IREV which have been a demand by public.'

He notes that the uploading of polling unit results have been deployed on 125 constituencies. notes that the IREV is their biggest archive.
He further notes that presiding officers have been asked to compare results to be announced with what have been uploaded online in previous election and he confirms 99.9% accuracy.

UPDATED;

Alright, here's a link to the FULL speech of INEC chairman at Chatham House in the build up to the 2023 presidential election ;

https://www.youtube.com/live/62_6cJHniBY?feature=share

Obi is simply a con artist and idiotic fellow who want to use backdoor to truncate our democracy. He knew he doesn't win but want to use 2023 electoral act to compel the court to nullify one of most freest election in the history of Nigeria. Inec has power within its jurisdiction to tramsmit election results in whatever way that will ensure smooth process. I think Inec is way smarter than them, electronic transmission of result is very dangerous with the kind of politicians we have now, especially Atiku, it can be hack and cause serious problem for inec.

By 7pm on election days, each party should've know their performances from each polling units through their representatives or party agents but this one wont bring the signed forms summited by his agents at polling units but want Inec to bring theirs as evidence.

Obi major focus is not to retrieve any mandate because he knew he doesn't have any but total nullification of 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Crying sey ur parents don die abi wetin?.. 🤣🤣🤣

I know you don't have parents and definitely sure you were brought up under the bridge of Oshodi grin grin grin grin
I know your stomach is empty right now

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Great failure talking 🤣🤣🤣 who sabi ur papa.. wetin be papa name?.. wether e dey amongst 1 to infinity amongst humans for this country.. bastard
Wutinky:

Look at this inconsequential nonentity talking when great men is talking, i know your parents are still feeding you
go sit down jor
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
modernWays:

Obi is simply a con artist and idiotic fellow who want to use backdoor to truncate our democracy. He knew he doesn't win but want to use 2023 electoral act to compel the court to nullify one of most freest election in the history of Nigeria. Inec has power within its jurisdiction to tramsmit election results in whatever way that will ensure smooth process. I think Inec is way smarter than them, electronic transmission of result is very dangerous with the kind of politicians we have now, especially Atiku, it can be hack and cause serious problem for inec.

Obi major focus is not to retrieve any mandate because he knew he doesn't have any but total nullification of 2023 election.

Definitely better than the useless and animal who gave birth to animal like you with no future, i know you work with Mc Oluomo grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Great failure talking 🤣🤣🤣 who sabi ur papa.. wetin be papa name?.. wether e dey amongst 1 to infinity amongst humans for this country.. bastard

Your papa is an Agbero working in one bus station for Mc Oluomo grin grin grin your papa no get life, now tell me how can you get a life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:

I believe you have not consume Agbado today perhaps the reason your brain is leaking grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Where Mc oluomo reach ur generation no fit attain am... una even get Nigerian graduate for una Clan?to dey compare person wey him children graduate first Class for USA
Wutinky:

Definitely better than the useless and animal who gave birth to animal like you with no future, i know you work with Mc Oluomo grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Juz the way ur mother's brother raped her and gave birth to useless you

Who don't know where your mother work? Your mother is Ashiiiii grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
omoadeleye:

Woe betide onto you
Pls Mr. Man, what brought age to this faceless forum? Note that respect beget respect. Respect are earned and not forced. If you want people to respect you, you first respect yourself.
Come to think of it, do you know the age of the person you're maligning to think that Wale will be older than him? Are you a spirit in a faceless forum to have known who is older than the other?
Again, is it also part of the nairaland rule to excuse oneself from seemingly older people in the forum? Yeyenatu!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Where Mc oluomo reach ur generation no fit attain am... una even get Nigerian graduate for una Clan?to dey compare person wey him children graduate first Class for USA

Spit, this is the empty brain we are talking about, i am not surprise why most of your youths have shown education for Agberorism job
....may we never give birth to something like this oooooh Spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Answer na una sabi wetin be international passport for una Clan.. u dey compare ursef with MC oluomo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 person weh be citizen and his children for USA bastard like u with no root deh talk
Wutinky:

Who don't know where your mother work? Your mother is Ashiiiii grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by drlateef: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I don't know why you're confusing your likes? Obi petition wasn't the same with the Osun gubernatorial election that was decided by the supreme court. The Osun own borders on over voting in which Oyetola only rely on backend information supplied to him without backing it with BVAS and voters'register. The supreme court said there was no law that says INEC should transfer accredited voters (note accredited voters and not votes cast) to backend and if done it has become a secondary data, which is not known to any law.
Meanwhile, Obi and LP petition borders on manipulation of votes, suppression of votes and breached of INEC guidelines. So, you can see reasons why they are presenting everything presentable. Mark you, many of the SAN handling Obi case are the same set of people that won the case for Adeleke at the Supreme court. Are you now telling me, you know more than them?
Again, as they are submitting the EC8A forms, they are also submitting information provided by the BVAS along.
Go back and check the details of Obi petition and stop confusing yourself and people like you.

You are the one suppressing information. Now you will swallow your pride: why did the court mention form EC8A and voters register? Does that have anything to do with accredited voters? You better go and advise Obi to stop wasting his money. Form EC8A only deals with votes cast and voters register deals with issues around over-voting. I was even surprised that Obi never requested for ballot papers forensic screening. How will Obi prove that votes were inflated against him? You have a long way to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:

Who doesn't know Mc Oluomo is mentor for certain tribe youths, Spit grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
U wey dey educated how ur life be?... sey ur name make we see whether he different from dog. Who u don help 🤣🤣🤣
Wutinky:

Spit, this is the empty brain we are talking about, i am not surprise why most of your youths have shown education for Agberorism job
....may we never give birth to something like this oooooh Spit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Answer na una sabi wetin be international passport for una Clan.. u dey compare ursef with MC oluomo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 person weh be citizen and his children for USA bastard like u with no root deh talk

You can't eat if your mother does not do Ashiiiii job everyday grin grin grin grin Mc oluomo is customer supplier

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Guy u no reach jaare... 🤣🤣🤣 go ask ur mama how him brother take rape her give birth to u
Wutinky:

You can't eat if your mother does not do Ashiiiii job everyday grin grin grin grin Mc oluomo is customer supplier
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Delicious22: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Guy u no reach jaare... 🤣🤣🤣 go ask ur mama how him brother take rape her give birth to u
why insulting someone's parents? You lost yours at a tender age? Is this what Yoruba culture teaches?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamAtAnger:
U wey dey educated how ur life be?... sey ur name make we see whether he different from dog. Who u don help 🤣🤣🤣

Are we not on faceless forum again? well I am million times better than a killer and Agbero who can't feed without collecting money from the poor drivers in Lagos ...... i have a job and take good care of my children, i don't live in that place where simple electricity is hardest task for the Government.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamAtAnger: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Shey u too wan enter make I find ur size?
Delicious22:
why insulting someone's parents? You lost yours at a tender age? Is this what Yoruba culture teaches?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja / Yobe: Nigerian Army Arrests 57 boko Haram Members On Sallah / PDP Campaign Rally In Ekiti State- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.