Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Have Finally Bought My First Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Have Finally Bought My First Car (35647 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car / When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Bought My First Car by youngfocus(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2023
I have finally bought my first car,Honda eod I love the car movement nd stability,is there anything u want me to know about the car maintenance nd tips I will b glad for ur contribution thank you all

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by PapaNnamdi: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:
I have finally bought my first car,Honda eod I love the car movement nd stability,is there anything u want me to know about the car maintenance nd tips I will b glad for ur contribution thank you all

always have an extra ball joint in your boot,

that's all, the eod is a strong lad, only ball joint issue

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Tokskob2008: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Just give the car all round good maintenance and you will be fine..
Congrats!!! na dis kind news I dey like...

271 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by youngsahito(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:
congratulations

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by buygala(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:

Na old motor.. If you try to fix every minor creak and rattle, it will bankrupt you.

For those kind of body creaks and rattles that don't affect drivability, just increase volume of radio and keep driving..

My colleague in the office spent close to 100k chasing one phantom barely noticeable creak in his car dashboard for months.. Last last, mecho wey dismantle dashboard no fit couple am back properlygrin.. A broken clip here, broken plastic and a cut wire there, that's how matter escalated to the extent of airbag deploying on its own and nearly killing him while he was in the car, parked by the roadside... If e enter pothole, windscreen defroster and wiper go on, and plenty other gbege enter the moto.

321 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Jozilinn: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Daddyseun1: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2023
Congratulations.
Welcome to high price of PMS.
Welcome to Mechanical problems.
Welcome to okada,maruwa,kowope problem on the high way,
Don't forget to always have cash on you anytime you are driving.
And don't complain of any issue now at least for 8month

Wahala no dey finish, E dey add up

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by starpower(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2023
Omo na money pit. Peopl tell me my 5 year old car is neat. Guesswahat! I only fix important stuff, i avoid rewires
buygala:

Na old motor.. If you try to fix every minor creak and rattle, it will bankrupt you.

For those kind of body creaks and rattles that don't affect drivability, just increase volume of radio and keep driving..

My colleague in the office spent close to 100k chasing one phantom barely noticeable creak in his car dashboard for months.. Last last, mecho wey dismantle dashboard no fit couple am back properlygrin.. A broken clip here, broken plastic and a cut wire there, that's how matter escalated to the extent of airbag deploying on its own and nearly killing him while he was in the car, parked by the roadside... If e enter pothole, windscreen defroster and wiper go on, and plenty other gbege enter the moto.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Shegunz: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sienna for sale. 1.8m 2002 model located at cele ijesha area Lagos. Engine superb and interior great. Call or WhatsApp me on my cell 08069304370 for details and photos.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by youngfocus(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
buygala:

All the what u listed here is as a result of giving ur car to Kareem mechanic,even if na Benz 2023 u buy if u give it to bad mechanic or rewire they will spoil the life of the car for u.so is better to give it to ppl that know about it because Honda car is very sensitive don’t give it to anyhow Rewire or mechanic,because nearly all the body part that use sensors

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by youngfocus(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

always have an extra ball joint in your boot,

that's all, the eod is a strong lad, only ball joint issue
Thanx boss my brother is into mechanic so he will b the one to be helping me to buy original ball joint,not in the case mechanic will collect money for tokunbo and go and buy China that will spoil in 3month
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by youngfocus(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
starpower:
Omo na money pit. Peopl tell me my 5 year old car is neat. Guesswahat! I only fix important stuff, i avoid rewires
That is it just avoid rewire that car is not wat every Tom and Dickson can just b touching touching most especially when it involves Rewire work apart from that is cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Rikze: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
cool

May the car take you to wherever you wish.

May the legs not pull out on the road (sorry it may happen to you. 90% guaranteed)

May you buy better cars in the future...

Keep growing, keep soaring... All the best bro.

19 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by iHateFraudsters: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congrats man.

Prepare for the pros and cons of having a car.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Nicoddemus(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
You've finally succeeded in marrying a second wife amidst subsidy removal grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by uuzba(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Picture?
Otherwise, I too have bought my own G5 private jet

9 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Tboi4real: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ride on nigga

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Ademola47(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:

Congrats 🥂

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Creamypie(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:
always dey keep money aside for ball joint, for it can pull at anytime and anywhere, without signs. Better still, change them every 4 months, 2 be on safe side. Apart from this Honda na sweet ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by FakeNEWSevryday: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congrats, mine is coming soon

12 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by kernniejay(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congrats! Another record broken!!!
Apart from German machines like Benz and BMW, Honda is one Japanese machine that is a speed demon with good balance.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by sukkot: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin try not to nack woman inside or the engine go knock

6 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by moscobabs(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congratulations guy.

It's time for your neighbors to start asking for the well being of your car before your family.

Good morning sir, wetin happen to ur car na?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Kylekent59: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:

Ball socket joints.

Beware of pot-holes!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congratulations
Wat you couldn't buy in Buhari regime just few weeks of Tinubu u hv it..... I pray I make it too in dis regime

13 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Primusinterpares(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congratulations bro
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by xesehe: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Isn't honda the one with leg problem

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by MorataFC: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
FakeNEWSevryday:
Congrats, mine is coming soon
Amen, and my own will be next.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by GeneralPula: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lol
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Sonnobax15(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin
Congrats first....But God,where una take dey see this money self?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fluid Specs Q & A Thread / Rolls-royce Releases Photos Of Its SUV Called Cullinan / What I Saw Written On A Tricycle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.