Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Have Finally Bought My First Car - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Have Finally Bought My First Car (35653 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car / When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by WILSONF(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Congratulations brother.

Honda Eod is a good one.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by WILSONF(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Congratulations brother.

Honda EOD is a good one.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by mediclife1987(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
youngfocus:
I have finally bought my first car,Honda eod I love the car movement nd stability,is there anything u want me to know about the car maintenance nd tips I will b glad for ur contribution thank you all

Shey na Toks or Naija used?

How much you buy am?

Congrats.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Psoul(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
revolt:

I drove the 2007 accord... and till this day ... it remains the best car I've ever driven. I drove in ayobo with tht car for almost two years.. no issues with my ball joints. People simply don't know how to maintain cars. They think cars are tanks. I even prefer it to my 2017 accord sports.

You're right. Lack of maintenance culture is our problem here. Ppl do not visit mechanic workshops until there's vehicle breakdown.

They'll not change oil until the car starts smoking.
They'll hear quaking or grinding noise, they'll ignore it till it becomes bigger issue.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Greenfaces: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
youngfocus:
I have finally bought my first car,Honda eod I love the car movement nd stability,is there anything u want me to know about the car maintenance nd tips I will b glad for ur contribution thank you all
hope you have money for fuel sha. Because that car na camel for fuel.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Damscole: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2023
Ok it's a nice car am also using it hope say u know it gulp fuel and be careful with ur transmission don't ever change the oil just be guaging it unless na toks EOD u buy get original ball joints.i bought my own in lagos I drove it for a year then I replaced them with another one not original though
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by taobany(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2023
AOB1:
Good evening sir please I really need your advice on this DC (discussion continue), I have been looking for car to buy for my business and all my friends are telling me to buy Toyota Corolla but I really loved Honda Accord because they have a very good interior and the dashboard is very beautiful and the car is also spacious. Please I really need your advice from your experience with Honda Accord. Although my business is carrying of food stuff from market to my shop and from my shop to any customer that need it, the food stuff are bags of rice, bag of semo and weat, beans, garri etc. Please can I use Honda Accord discussion continue for my business please I really need your advice on this

Boss its good idea you are opting for a car to move your products.. but please don't go for Honda product for that but if you really insist go for Honda civic (Civic have a good fuel useage, maintenance and durable). also i will support Toyota corolla ( Toyota corolla saloon 02) why fuel, consumption, maintenance an d safe you from theft (brain box and button theft). also you can customize it to your taste rims and interior.

i guess this will help.. this discussion is also open to genius out there.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by AOB1: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
taobany:

Boss its good idea you are opting for a car to move your products.. but please don't go for Honda product for that but if you really insist go for Honda civic (Civic have a good fuel useage, maintenance and durable). also i will support Toyota corolla ( Toyota corolla saloon 02) why fuel, consumption, maintenance an d safe you from theft (brain box and button theft). also you can customize it to your taste rims and interior.

i guess this will help.. this discussion is also open to genius out there.
Thanks so much bro
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Buffalo2(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2023
3kay945:

I be gentleman too. But, the vehicle activated my engineering mode grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rolls-royce Releases Photos Of Its SUV Called Cullinan / What I Saw Written On A Tricycle! / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.